Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The odd one out (Malomyotismon, Alexander May & Sweetnothings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She moaned loudly, not bothering to soften them for her daughter. She looked back at her husband and gave him a lustful smile.

She felt his pace quicken. She knew he was about to cum. She arched her back and came soon after he did. She panted, a smile on her face.

Hanna kissed him gently, sighing softly. She smiled, sitting up. "I love you, too. Let's go wake, Melissa up."

Hanna nodded as she agreed with him. "Of course." She took his hand and began to lead him to their bedroom.

The next day, Melissa woke up in her bed, ready for school. She didn't know how could she be able not to tell the wonderful thing that happened with her family. Moving downstairs and to the kitchen, she just sat down to eat he milk and cereal.

Hanna woke up the same time around as Melissa and stood up. She walked to the door where her robe hanged. She grabbed it and shrugged it on her shoulders. She tied it around her waist and padded out the room then down the steps. She smiled when she saw her daughter already eating. "Good morning sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked quietly, cautious to not wake her husband.

Jerome smiled as he woke after her, stretching before he got dressed and then started downstairs, smiling as he saw his family. "Hey you two. How was your night?"

"Good morning dad, good morning mom. Uhmmm...yeah, i slept quite well. You?" she asked, already in her goth make-up and clothes as she smiled. She had to go to school...but she would be able to see them after that.

Hanna smiled and sat down beside her. "I slept well." She looked up at Jerome and smiled. She gazed back down at her daughter as she brushed a strand of her daughter's dyed hair out of her face. She smiled sweetly and pulled her hand away.

Jerome smiled as he kissed his daughter's forehead gently. "I slept fine. Glad to hear the same for you two...and Melissa..." His hand gently slid down to rub against her breast through her clothes. "This is our family secret remember? You can't tell any of your friends."

Melissa blushed as her mom brushed a few strands of red, black and green hair out of her face. Her face turned red as her dad touched her little breasts through her clothes. "No daddy, i won't tell anyone that you and mommy took my virginity." Hearing her say their names like that was heavenly, as she never did.

Hanna looked up at Jerome and smiled. "Now? Before she goes to school?" She asked, a wide smile on her face. She kissed Melissa's head and stood up, walking to the coffee table.

Jerome grinned as he picked Melissa up, carrying her over to where Hanna was as he set her down gently on the table. "Oh yes. I think we have enough time..."

Melissa watched confused as her little body was from here to there by her dad he finally set her down on the coffee table. She listened that they had time to do it and she smiled. "Yay! Let me undress, daddy."

Hanna smirked and looked at Jerome. "You can always find time for something." She whispered. She wrapped arms around her daughter's waist and pulled her up onto her lap. "Don't worry sweetie. Mommy and daddy can take care of that for you."

Melissa blushed as her mommy took her clothes out along with her father, and she laid her head on her mom's chest as she was fully undressed. Her small tits out as she breathed hard, ready to get fucked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom