Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The odd one out (Malomyotismon, Alexander May & Sweetnothings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerome kissed his daughter with a groan as he felt her tight no-longer virgin pussy gripping his shaft. He gave her time to adjust as he called them mommy and daddy for the first time in years. "Ohh....baby girl....it'll....it'll feel better."

"Shh. Let daddy take care of you." Hanna soothed, her fingers travelling to her daughter's ass. "You have a nice ass, Melissa." She smirked, kissing her daughter's collarbone now. She lightly nipped at the bone, running her tongue over her kisses.

Melissa obeyed her parents to calm down as she panted. It surely hurt. "Thanks mom," she moaned as her dad fucked her little and tight pussy. "Aaah...." she moaned softly at both, the cock in her pussy and the perfect tongue in her neck. She reached her mom's clit and with the last ditch of strength she rubbed.

He groaned as he kissed his daughter, his hands sliding around to gently grip her back as he started to thrust in and out of her, groaning louder as he felt her tightening around him with each thrust.

She felt her daughter's hand snake to her clit, and she smirked. She moaned softly, her hands kneading her daughter's breasts. "You're breasts are almost as big as mine." She breathed out against her daughter's shoulder.

(Guys, check the Character Profile section and post your character sheets there. I've already made a thread, and in case one or more characters are added, just update your posts.)

Melissa moaned as her daddy kissed her and fucked her hard. "Ah!" she gasped and moaned loudly. Her mom's comment just turned her on more. She knew her mom's breasts weren't oversized, and were like the same of her own age. They hadn't developed much, and she knew her dad didn't like girls with too much breasts.

Jerome groaned as he continued to thrust in and out of his daughter, loving the way she moaned and gasped with each of his thrusts, and the way she tightened around him. "Melissa.....my perfect baby girl..."

Hanna moaned, pinching her daughter's nipples. She continued kissing along Melissa's neck, collarbone and shoulder. She took her right hand and painstakingly slow, she ran her fingers down her daughter's body to her clit. She began rubbing it, loving the way it felt.

Melissa gasped as her mom pinched her nipples and kissed her sensitive neck. The fusion of her father fucking her masterly and her mother rubbing her clit in a perfect way, made her orgasm hard on her mom's hand and on her dad's cock. "Aaaahh....." she moaned loudly, tightening around him.

Jerome groaned out loudly as he kissed his daughter much deeper, thrusting deep into her tightening pussy as he started to cum out hard, filling her insides with his hot thick seed. "Melissa!!!"

Hanna arched her back and came on her daughter's finger. She moaned, panting softly. "H..How was that present, Melissa?" She managed out, pulling her hands away from her daughter's body.

"I...i...it was...excellent..." she moaned to her mother and father as her womb was completely filled to the brim with cum. Thank God that she was on birth control and not in her period. She kissed her father lips with love, loving his cum inside her.

Melissa pulled off from them and sat on the couch, then touched her pussy. She could feel her dad's cum dripping down her pussy lips. Only a little bit dripped down, the rest was deep in her womb.

Hanna sat down beside her daughter and took your hand. "Maybe you would like to do this again." She whispered, rubbing the back of Melissa's hand with her thumb.

Melissa's body trembled as her mother took her hand and rubbed, her dad rubbing her full-of-cum slit. "Aaah...aga...again? I'm...so sensitive..." she moaned and kissed her mom's breasts.

Hanna smiled and kissed her daughter's head. "Some other time." She agreed with her husband and pulled her daughter close to her.

Jerome smiled as he picked his daughter up, setting her in his lap so that his still-erect member slid inbetween her legs and rubbed against her slit yet didn't answer it as it stuck up hard against her, gently kissing her on her neck as he whispered into her ear. "Squeeze me."

Hanna started to rub her daughter's breasts as she passionately kissed her daughter. "Come on, Jerome. You can't give it all to Melissa, now." She giggled between Melissa's lips, playfully biting her bottom lip.

Melissa observed as her dad put her on his laps, his cock was inches from entering her slit, and if she moved, it would enter in a quick and violent move. But she lost control as her mom rubbed her little boobs and kissed her lips, the bite on the lower one made her moan as her juices fell on his cock, moving so it ravaged through her insides. She didn't care, but she was bleeding softly since his cock had not even waited for her pussy to untighten to enter, and it ravaged inside. She gave a little cry of pain and pressed her back to her father chest as she held her mom and kised her.

Jerome groaned out loudly as he was suddenly inside of his daughter again, breathing hard as he held her tight against him, letting her adjust to his sudden entrance. "Ohh...Melissa!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom