Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Onica and Santos) The Choosen Fallen

Onica

Star
God loses faith in Mankind,his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. But thanks to the request of seven angels God has given the humans one year. One year for the seven angels to find a reason why the humans should be allowed to be safe. Thus the angels where cast out of heaven and into the world of the living. There grace torn from there hearts, wings being ripped from there back as they fell to earth. Each with a virtue they must fine in at less one human.....

But they have a few challenges awaiting them. Because of the collars the wore to serve God fully they not must serve the first human that touches them and also to enter back into there heaven they have to find the grace they lost in order to help ManKind. A legion of God's angels are also among them, waiting for the sign to start the Apocalypse but also to prove the seven fallen wrong. Can the Fallen safe the mankind or will there task be fruitless.

New Orleans, LA, USA
____________________________________​

The night sky seemed to grow darker, even the light of the stars and moon seemed to fade as seven stars fell from the heavens. Seven angels falling to earth on a quest to save mankind. The city of New Orleans would never been the same as mankind's only hope fell in seven different areas of this large city. Already God's legions of angels ready themselves to open the gates of the Apocalypse. How funny it must be that one of those angels had been chosen to help the humans in there last year. Then out of no where another star seemed to fall from the heavens.

The street was felled with the sound of warped cry, all light fading as she ripped the rest of her burning wings from her back. Leaving a bloody mess as she stood up. Watching what was left of her wings turning to ashes. Long brown hair flowing down her back, dark blue eyes looking around the world most of the Angel's only dreamed of living in. Pain, that was a new feeling, seemed to rush now her spin as she walked over to a clothes line and pulled a few items of clothes from it. Knowing all to well she could not walk around with nothing on. That large sliver collar of her staring to make the returning light dance off it.

She could not remember her name, but she knew what she was. An angel of the lord, clothed in nothing but a silver collar that once linked her to God's every command. Now her curse. Like a new born human, she0 had no clothes to cover her body. For the first time feeling cold and the pain of having her wings torn from her back. Six large nasty looking scars now where her light colored wings had been.

Cross was her name, or so she so choose. Like the rest of the fallen angels she could not recall her heavenly name. But she knew what she was and she knew what she had to do.

Cross had been leaning against the wall of a building, taking in the ally way as she tried to finger something out. What to do next more or less, not paying mind to the human that came up to her. Forgetting that they could see her now, something she would have to get use to. Eyes narrowing as he placed his hand on her shoulder, the smell of liquor on his breath as he spoke and put his coat over her shoulders as she back away from the walls. Leaving rather large blood marks on the bricks behind her. Not even listening to the man as he spoke and tried to drag her off.

With her lower arm in his hand, and a low growl leaving her the boy would be fast to find a leg swinging high and aimed at his head. Yet, it seemed to late. That fucking collar, why did they have to place such a burden on her just because she was trying to find a way to help this damned race. A thin crystal, silver like chain seemed appear around the drunk's wrist and on that silver collar she wore...joining at the middle between them. Rather he was able to doge her kick and still be standing or if he was on the ground wondering what the fuck hit him was all up to his ability to adapt while drunk.

It seemed like she way trying to put words together, even though the look on her face told him everything he needed to know at that moment and time. Boy if looks could kill. The angel not use to speaking in human tongue, she never had a use for it before. Her kind had there own way of talking...even if she could understand and speak if she willed herself to do so. "You idiot do you have any idea what you just done!"

It was the first time in her long life that she had ever felt the sting of her face being slap. Catching her off guard and had her taking a knee...that was before he grabbed her by her collar and pulled her back to her feet. There eyes meet, and the first thing he might notice was they her eyes did not quite look human. They did not seem to match they age she looked, they looked older, wiser. Hell the girl did not look older then her late teens or early 20s. As she spoke she found her words to be chocked as she found herself trying to breath. Yet another first for her. "You touched me that's my problem human."

"And its a bond. I would try to explain but you would not believe me even if you where not drunk!" It hurt to talk, one of her hands going to the chain. But as soon as she tried to grab it her hand seemed to pass right threw it. It would flicker then fade, come back to view then fade some more. Almost like it was there but not. He would be able to grab it, but only him and the angel he now held by the collar would be able to see it. "Its your fault you know....you touched me."

She could see that he was starting to panic and hoped he didn't do anything crazy. She had never felt pain when she was still in grace, but in the last few hours she had been threw enough pain to last her a life time and she did not need to find out how much more she could be put threw before the nights end.

What a shock it would be when he grabbed her and threw her on his shoulders. For being a strong girl she was really light, nails digging into is back to hold on to him as he ran. His hand that was holding her on his shoulder right on top one of her large bleeding gashes where one of her wings use to be. When he got to his home and where the lighting was better he would find the back of his coat she was wearing would be covered in her blood as well as the hand he used to hold onto her.

Her skin pale from the loose of blood, something she never thought to worry about. After all she never had to worry about it before. Her eye sight seemed to go and come, and when he would set her down she would stubble some. Unsure of what was happening to her. "I don't think I should be feeling this way." Oh great and her only help was a drunk human. Why couldn't she have been found by someone that had not been out on the town.

Cross did as she was told, laying down on what she took to be a couch. Not really knowing what this guy was going to do. Her six large scars so caked in blood you could not see where one ended and the other started. Waiting a little for him to get what he needed to help her out. Not yet knowing what that might be. After all she never needed to be helped out before. Hell there was a lot of things she had never done or tried or needed. Now that she thought about it she had lived a over all boring life. All she had to do was what she was told to do.....maybe it was just easier that way. Though at time she did envy the human race and there freedom.

He words seemed to fall on deaf ears, not really knowing what to expect only to be greeted with a burning pain where her wings use to be. Her fingers digging into the couch, a mix of a growl and a scream leaving her, as her head turned to look over her shoulders. Watching him press the towel with vinegar onto the wounds on her back. Cleaning the blood off, giving him a good look at the six large gashes on her back. They looked deep, really deep. It was amazing she did not bleed out from them. That alone might make him sober up.

"I'll be fine. Trust me I don't die easy..." Still biting her lower lip as she said it. The vinegar still stinging at the wounds on her back. Funny that she had not already passed out, not only that but see seemed to rather calm about the whole thing and focused. Not blacking out or anything. "Really you don't need to..." Shutting her mouth as soon as he picked up the phone. Not knowing what he was doing, even if it became clear in about a half hour or so.

Who where these people touching her, this thing that they put her in....the place they brought her two. Hands trying to pull off the oxygen mask they put on her face, but they always pulled her hands back down. She tried to tell them she was all right, but they thought it was just the blood lost talking. Needles being put into her arms, she didn't know it was an IV that they where giving her. For the first time she was starting to get really scared, not knowing what these human's where trying to do to her. Putting her on what she thought was a bed and strapping her to it as they ran her down the hall. Doctors and nurses running along side her, asking questions that they would not let her answer and answered for her. Asking things she didn't even know about. Leaning her head back she saw the letters ER....as she was brought into one room then into another.

A bright light being shined in her face as they moved her to another bed, and they put something into her IV that soon had her world going black.

Cross woke up to some beeping sounds and with some guy at her bed side. He was dressed nice, or at less she thought so with his black suit and gold badge hooked to his pants. Soon looking away from him and to the needles in her arm and all the wires that hooked her to mentors. At once she tried to start pulling them out and off her but the guy stopped her.

"Nurses, I think she is awake..." He called out before helping her take off the oxygen mask so she could talk.

"Where Am I?" She asked trying to sit up, trying to get out of bed. Only to have the man push her back into bed and answer her question before asking his own. Asking her what happened and if she knew Sebastian. If he was the one that did this to her....and question after question she answered. Sometimes he asked the same ones over to the point she had enough, "Look he didn't cause the gashes on my back who ever the fuck you are. He found me like this, brought me back to his place to try and help me. I don't know who the hell he called but not long after that they took me to this place and tied me to a bed and tuck needles into me. Now who are you and where the fuck are they doing to me?"

The detective looked just as lost as her after she asked the questions she did and gave him the answer she did. Trying her best to tell her what was going one only to have her say, "Sebastian can I see him?"

Had long grown tired of the doctors and nurse of poking her with needles. She felt like they had taken more blood then what she lost and had more water like crap put into her then a human should have. Hell she did not know what was in the IVs....it looked like water to her. Her upper body now clothed by tightly wrapped bandages. Her attention turning from the doctor that was checking up on her blood presser and breathing for the fifth time tonight to the man that just entered the room. A slighly pissed off look on her face and a few words that could have been better worded, "YOU! You did this to me, you called these crazy humans to come get me and take me to this place. I demand that you take me out of here NOW!" Of course she waited for him to sit down before she yelled at him.

Her attention now turning to the cops that where with him, "Sebastian is your name right...why are they here? I only asked to see you so you can take me back out of here. I don't need them."

((Sorry just woke up))

Back
Top Bottom