Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Shield Maiden's Journey OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that. Thinking I might spice things up with my next post.

Oh, hell, why not. We might as well get some action up in here.

I am SOOOOO sorry I haven't put up anything. I was a bit preoccupied with work, but tomorrow around 3PM EST I should have something (I get off at 2) so until then, I'm going to try to get some rest for one of the first times in a week.

There, post is up. Sorry for the delays, I've been scheduled a lot recently at work. While it feels great to WORK for the first time in 6 months and earn a paycheck, I forgot how little free time a job really affords me.

Sorry for my sudden drop off the face of the earth, guys. Things came up unexpectedly, and I didn't find any time to get on. I had LASIK last Thursday, so while I heal (the procedure didn't go as planned, sad to say) I have to take it easy. Hopefully by Tuesday the latest I will be back in action and we can get back into the game.

Me eyes are fixed. have (hopefully) the last visit to the doc's office on the 23rd, but as of now, My eyes are better than ever. I will post something by tomorrow. Once again, sorry for the wait, everyone. My surgery took longer to heal than expected.

So yay! We have a new post. I am going to hold off on replying as Aimil quite yet, and hopefully our assassin 'friend' can get in on the action. I don't want to take up all the glory. Hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom