Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Shield Maiden's Journey OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least, no good story. Plus Dragon Age is notorious for having two sides of a coin. Allistar, Wynne, Leliliana/Sten, Morrigan, Zevran and Anders/Fenris. I'll probably fit in vs Valerius's desicions.

A foil in almost every way, huh?

Warrior vs mage, rationality vs boldness, bravado vs tact, restraint vs 'stab anything that looks at me funny'?

Oh, and me done posted me reply post. ^_^

Yeah, but after a series of stupid questions, Thor making me question my decisions in life, standing around waiting for an invisible bridge to appear, fighting MYSELF, and having to look at Valerius walk naked through a fire? Giving Andraste's ashes my maker's blessing wouldn't be the weirdest thing that happened today.

Everyone knows that so far, Valerius (as old as he is) is the most ripped/athletic character in the RP, so by default he has the nicest case of ManAss.

Oh by the way Nymph, you don't have to wait on me to post. You can just have her wake up and leave. Sorry to hold you up. And I must state this now since I'm in this RP: But I will be gone and without computer access for the next few days due to my vacation.

I requested if I was able to take my laptop with me to New York for the trip but I'm advised not to since I won't have any time to use it, as I'll be gone from the hotel most of the time and will pretty much be sleeping by the time I return. I apologize. Hope ya'll have fun and hopefully I can jump in soon when I get back. :]

We have the heroine, her trusted ally, a healer, a mage, a warrior, and an assassin. A dual wielding theif, a stout dwarf, or a stern Qunari might be awesome to add to the pot. Y'know for any future interested people looking at the archetypes that haven't been taken yet and want to fill in those gaps for that unique perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom