Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chigokai {Bloodlust}

K

KitsuneSyris

Name: Akai
Apperance:
ninja.jpg

Akai was an assassin and a damned good on at that. She had a bit of an overactive blood drive. She like to make sure her hits were acurate and all witnessess were killed. This was going to be one of her favorite missions. Her target was Kigoran Sazuyo, a powerful regional shogun. She laughed as she stood on the tree outside of his window. She was surrounded by dead gaurds that littered thebpath to the house. She saw the light eminating from his room and drawing her short sword. She back flipped slashing the window pane out and landed in front of him.

Suprise, Suprise! she said smirking before she slashed out slitting his throat. She turned hearing the thump of his body on the floor. She rushed over to the window sill and then became aware of another prescence in the room. She turned slightly seeing a skewed figure in the door. She quickly lookedbaround before jumping out the window.

Name: Kaneda
Appearance:
anime_guy.jpg

Kaneda was merely a guard, posted inside instead of out with the rest. Chosen by Kigoran himself to be one of his personal guards. He may not have been all that old, merely old enough to be called an adult but not old enough for much else. He was skilled with most weapons, but didn't use them unless the situation absolutely called for it. He heard the sound of the intrusion before he saw the body fall, by the time he had moved across the room to the fallen shogun, his assassin was gone. Rushing to the window, he looked outside, scanning for any signs of the killer.

Aika was poised hanging from the roof jus above the window. When she saw the male lean out the window she swung through kicking him hard in the chest. He toppled over and she landed clear on his chest. She ground one knee into his ribcage an held her sword in her hand just above his throat. This was not supposed to happen. She had thought she diposed of all the gaurds but apparently one was left. She really didn't wanna kill him but what choice did she have. She sighed then looked at him flipping her blade over and resceathing it. "You have ten minutes to give me one reason not to kill you." she said. Luckily for him she had worn her full faced wolf mask tonight so he had no idea what her face looked like.

Kaneda hadn't been ready for the assault, her kick knocking the breath from his chest. Gasping, he moved to fight back only to have her knee into his ribcage, causing him to wince in pain. He cursed himself for not expecting the attack, but was surprised when she put her weapon away. "A reason?" He asked, shaking his head lightly from side to side. "To tell you the truth I can think of no reason why I'm not already dead." He coughed abit, shaking his head again.

She sighed and pulled a kunai from her hip holster and held it above his throat. In a flash she struck downwards. The kunai pinned him to the floor snagging his shit right at the shoulder mere inches from his throat. The kunai knocked his shoulder flesh causing him to bleed. "Wrong answer. Try again." she said. It was no fun to see her prey be so submissive. She wanted at least one reason before she made her final decision. She had been considering and was leaning towards the possibilty of letting him run before hunting him down. Akai lightened her pressure up but didn't completely remove her knee and waited.

Kaneda winced as his shoulder was cut, chuckling lightly and shaking his head. "What makes you think, I'll give you the satisfaction of an answer?" He chuckled again, feeling the pressure from her knee lessen, he waited. "Aren't assassin's supposed to strike without mercy?" He smirked and looked up at her for a moment before turning his gaze elsewhere, not planning on giving the killer any kind of answer.

Aika sighed shaking her head. She selected another kunai and stabbed straight down with it slashing his juggeler. She knew it would take quite a while for him to bleed out but he wouldn't be going anywhere for now. She stood striding across the bloodsmeared room. After landing a sharp kick to the dead shoguns ribs she jumped once again out the window. This time she flipped full on to the roof and ram across it jumping into the trees and dissapearing.

She headed back to her usual base camp and went to see her captain. She was given her free reign, only tattered when you've made enough kills to not he considered a threat. So now that she had free reign she decided to just go travel.

His eyes went wide with surprise, one hand reaching up and covering the wound. He watched her jump out of the window, leaving him there to bleed out. But he did not plan to die today. Still keeping pressure on the wound, he tore a piece of his shirt, wrapping it tightly around the wound and coughing. Just lying there for a moment, hoping that he didn't die before someone found the bodies, and him aswell.

((Surprisingly, I wasn't expecting that xD But I'm also thinking I should just let him die and have like a brother, what do you think?))

((Edit))

kimono_3.jpg

Aika returned to the castle in a kimono. She slid through the front door and carefully made her way up to the room she had left the boy in. She was carrying a tray of tea and she gently tapped before sliding back the door. She already knew what to expect but for thenaake of pretend she screamed in suprise and dropped her tray. She rushed to the boys side and pulled the kunai out of his shoulder before helping him up and out of the room. Taking him into the servants quarters she bandaged him up with skill and grace. "Are you okay?" she asked her voice light and sensitive. It didn't sound anything like her voice before so that it couldn't arouse any suspicion.

The scream of the girl jarred him from the state of light sleep, looking up as she rushed over to him. He smiled abit when she helped him up, groaning slightly at the pain in his ribs and shoulder. When she had finished with his wounds, he smiled slightly. "I've been better, thank you for your help." Running a hand through his hair, he moved his head slightly to the side and winced at the pain that shot through him.

"Dont try to move!" she said. She placed a tender hand on his forearm blushing slightly. She stood moving through the room. She went into an adjoining room and disappeared. Moments later she returned wearing a dark blue kimono and carrying a sword. She strapped it to her back and walked to the door. "I'm going to go check the house for survivors okay." she said looking at him before slipping out of the room. Once she exited her mind went back into full assassin mode and walked through the compound killing anyone left alive. She made sure there were no survivors before returning back towards the compound she had just come from. There would be no going in or out of this compound for now.

Kaneda looked at her for a moment before nodding, noting the slight blush on her face he couldn't help but smile abit. He watched as she left the room, coming back with a sword and a blue kimono, nodding at what she said. "Yeah, watch out though." He watched her leave and sighed while shaking his head, he moved across the room, thinking to himself for a moment. Who was that assassin? And how in the hell did they put me down so quickly?

She returned to the room noticing the boy trapped in thought and walked soundlessly through the room. Shebprepared some tea and walked back across the room. She set a cup of tea down in front of him picking up her own and sipping tenatively. She paused for a moment seeming to be thinking and then spoke. "There were no other survivors. Everyone else has been killed." she said her eyes glowing in whatnappeared to be sadness. She had mentally prepared herself for any questions he might have. Her goal was to keep him here until she tired of him, maybe even lead him on a false search for the assassin. Then when she got bored she would kill him. Or at least that was the plan. "Who are you, may I ask?" she said her voice gentle and timid.

His train of thought was broken when she reentered the room, although he didn't move from where he was. He watched as she prepared some tea, rubbing gently at his shoulder and wincing slightly. He listened to what she had to say about the other people and sighed heavily before shaking his head. "So she killed everyone except for me?" He was speaking to himself but he said it aloud, closing his eyes and sighing again. "My name is Kaneda, whats yours?" He picked up the cup of tea she had placed infront of him and took a small sip from it.

"My name is Chishio. I'm one of the serving staff." she responded. Her eyes were pure deep red and her face seemed soft and gentle. She had heard him thinking out loudnhut chose not to acknowledge it. She sighed brushing her black hair from in front of her face. She absently drew her katana, running her fingers over the smooth steel. She slid the blade back into it's black case and placed it on a stand to her right along with his. She pulled a fan, gold with blue flowers, out of her sleeve and fanned herself absently. "So how come you didn't die?" she asked absently.

He looked over at her in question, tilting his head to the side slightly. "What do you mean how come I didn't die?" His gaze shifted to that of his katana, moving back to her and shaking his head. "You saved my life, that's how come I didn't die." He shrugged and set the cup down, focusing his hazel colored eyes on her red ones. "And I thank you for doing so, if you hadn't come along I probably would have died." He smiled slightly before turning and looking around the room.

She sighed and supressed a slight frown shaking her head. "Let me re-phrase that. How come the crazy phsycopath who did all this didn't kill you?" she said. She of course already knew the answer but for apperance sake she asked anyway. Automatically knowing he would ask her the same question in return she decided to answer it before he could ask. "I wasn't killed because I had to run out to get the masters medicine." she said. She seemed to be lost in thought before speaking again. "Looks like he won't be needing it now though." she said bitterly.

He opened his mouth to answer her only to shut it once more, looking at the ground and shaking his head abit. "Truthfully, I don't know. I've been asking myself that same question since you found me lying on the floor." He sighed and looked up from the ground, shrugging lightly as he did so. "No, I guess he won't be needing anything except for a coffin and a gravestone." He cursed quietly under his breath, after all he was supposed to be protecting the shogun. "Yeah, one hell of a job I did there." He muttered to himself and shook his head.

Back
Top Bottom