Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♂❤♀ ѕιттιη' ιη α тяєє, к-ι-ѕ-ѕ-ι-η-g!♂❤♀

Status
Not open for further replies.
He groaned feeling his orgasm slowly building in inside of her, "God you are so tight, I love it". Smiling he began to move in a different way in and out from her pussy as he continued to rub her clit. Leaning down he began kissing her softly while focusing on her neck as well.

Noticing that she had yet to resist him, he put a little more force into the kiss, rolling lily onto her back as he leaned over her, not once breaking the kiss as his hand continued to pull her shirt up as his fingers explored more of her body. His fingertips brushing against the bottom of her bra.

Felicity felt odd, unsure what the feeling was, but she kissed him back.

Lily laid down, only resisting a very, unnoticeable little bit. She continued to kiss him, letting it go as deep as he pleased. So far this was really nice.

He smirked as he continue to move in and out from her precious little pussy. Biting her lip gently he looked down at her body and felt even more turned on to have such a beautiful woman under him. He whispered on her ear, "Feel it inside you, let it build up don't be afraid. Let it build up until you can no longer take it and let it blow into a wonderful orgasm".

Ray had finally given in on his resistance to being nice now. He let his hand completely cover her full breast as he continued to put passion into her mouth. The kissing and the closeness were fueling his desires to the breaking point. He wasn't sure how much longer he was going to hold off but he knew it wouldn't be very long.

Lily had her arms wrapped around his neck, and continued to kiss him deeply. She still wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing to her, and unless she somehow got hurt she probably wouldn't notice much.

Giving a slight nod she kissed him again, letting the feeling build up until she couldn't take it anymore.

Groaning He felt his orgasm rising up quickly until finally he pushed in deep one more time and pushed his load into the condom that he was using. He kept fucking her slowly until she orgasmed as well before moving away and dropping on the ground next to her. "So... how was it... did you liked it?".

Felicity rolled onto her side, facing him and gave a little nod "it was nice... thank you" she said gently laying back next to him.

He grins and removes the condom from his cock and tied it up before throwing it on a corner. "I think we should get cleaned a bit, we don't want people discovering us in here" he grinned looking at the lake and smiling. "Let's go in the lake for a bit, we could relax there as well" he smiled and stood up offering his hand for her to take.

Felicity smiled "okay" she said taking his hand and pulling herself up as they walked over toward the water.

He walked with her to the lake which was cold as heck "C...Cold....". He grinned as he went in deeper until half of his body was covered by the water, "So tell me about yourself my dear, do you have any hobbies?". Grinning he looked at her and smiled, "God your so beautiful" he splashed some water on her face, "So... any hobbies?".

Felicity walked into the cold water, sending a shiver down her spine. "Um .. I never had the chance to get many hobbies, but I've always loved reading, children, and animals... but now I have one more, I love being with you" she smiled walking over to him. The water was well bove her waist at this point.

He blushed as she said that to him, "Feel nervous now that you seen all of me and felt all of me?". He grinned and kissed her lips gently before reaching under her and beginning to finger her pussy a bit to clean her up a bit. "There... all clean and by the way, you do taste wonderful". Grinning he began walking deeper into the lake.

She blushed a little "I'm not really nervous around you" she said giving a gentle smile and diving under the water for a moment before resurfacing a few moments later.

He grinned at her and kissed her just as she went out of the water. "I want to tell you something, if you ever need me, for anything at all don't be afraid to come looking for me. I will do whatever I can to make you happy" he was serious for a moment knowing that perhaps the situation on her house was not the best, "That counts for your sisters as well". He kissed her yet again before looking around, "We should go... people are starting to walk around these parts and if they find us naked we will be in for trouble".

Cierra Hope said:
Lily had her arms wrapped around his neck, and continued to kiss him deeply. She still wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing to her, and unless she somehow got hurt she probably wouldn't notice much.

Felicity smiled and kissed him back "thank you, it means a lot" she said kissing him again before nodding and making her way back out of the water. she found her clothes and started getting dressed.

He smiled and walked out of the water finding his clothing with the towel and drying himself up before handing her the towel. He was rather quick to dress since he only had the pants and the shirt on. "Did you know that there was a study that said bra are actually bad for your health?" he smirked as he loved coming out of the blue with stuff like that. He put on his shoes and waited for her to finish as he took in everything about her to his mind, "Is your twin identical? how do I know who is who when I meet her?"

Felicity quickly dried and dressed herself "well then, I guess it's a good thing I was only wearing a bikini" she smirked and looked at him "yeah, Lily and I are identical" she said lightly "you would probably just know, but if not you could just ask... People confuse us all the time... Even our mom. And if you happen to be sleeping with us, well just look for the one without the flower print panties" she said lightly.

He shook his head and look up, "Perfect my girl has a twin...". He laughed out loud as he looked back at her before he began walking in direction back to the party. "So tell me about yourself, you must have hobbies or things you like?. What kind of music? movies?, I want to know everything there is to know about you".

"I really haven't watched much, but I do like country music a great deal. And anything to do with nature or animals usually catches my interest quickly" she said lightly "enough about me, what about you?"

Dee was just entering the house, when he heard a noise coming from the basement stairs. He cocked his head slightly, listening. It sounded like the tromping of footsteps (Cierra), if he wasn't mistaken. He leaned against the wall, waiting for whatever it was to emerge from what may as well be the black kettle of Hell itself.

Cierra walked up to the top step and spotted Dee "oh.. Hi" she said giving a friendly but flirty smile. The petite brunette had already had quite a few drinks by now, while she was awake and seemed coherent the likelihood of her actually remembering anything from this night was extremely slim.

Dee blushed slightly, not used to even the slightest given attention from a female. "Hi." He said softly, waving a bit. He asked himself what he was doing in a place like this, at this...party. He hadn't really been invited, he just, showed up. "So, what brings you to this" he looked around "humble abode?" He flashed a small smile, awaiting her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom