Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♂❤♀ ѕιттιη' ιη α тяєє, к-ι-ѕ-ѕ-ι-η-g!♂❤♀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily looked at him "not really, it just sorta tickles" she smirked lightly, giggling. She happened to be very ticklish.

Felicity stopped and laid back, a bit stiff at first, but she soon relaxed as she felt the soft ground around her. She loved being outside, so the scenery helped ease her nerves tremendously.

Not helping but to laugh he decided that there was one way that she would relax. Grinning he shook his head and stood up before stretching, "You are too nervous, you need to relax my dear. Come take off your clothing I have an great idea". He smiled and pointed at the lake, "Some say, sex after a good swim is the best sex, don't you think?".

Deciding that maybe if he teased her a little she would forget about the dizziness. "Oh are you ticklish? I am sorry." He said with a smirk as he ran his fingers over her arm again, this time intending to tease her skin.

Shrugging she sat up. She had felt rather relaxed, but maybe Felicity just didn't show it. Standing up she looked at him "I'll try it.. I wouldn't know though" she said, smiling lightly.

Lily smiled and continued to giggle, getting closer to him every time she laughed.

Ray smiled when she seemed to get closer due to her giggling. He pulled his finger away from her arm and softly tried to tickle her rib cage playfully. "How about right here?" He ask as started to enjoy being so close to this girl. He was started to get excited to see where this night would lead.

He grinned approaching her and wrapping his arm around her as he kissed her neck. He continued kissing her neck while his hands worked on her pants pulling them down followed by the bottom of her swimsuit and undoing the string that held it together watching it fall down to the ground. Whispering to her ear, "Now you are my Aphrodite". He began kissing her neck going down to one of her breasts and sucking her nipple while his hand focused on her other nipple playing with it. "You are so beautiful.... " he smiled and gently bit her nipple before going on his knees and looking at her pussy with a grin. Approaching it he licked it from the bottom all the way to the top while looking up at her.

Lily laughed "stop... Please" she smiled breathlessly in between laughs. There was only so long she could be tickled.

Felicity didn't know how she was supposed to react. It felt strange but right and nice all at the same time. She let out a small, content sigh, easing her confusion.

"Yes that's it relax, let it all go" he licked her again and pushed a finger inside her pussy. His eyes focused on her perfect form as he began to focus on her clit. "Just as man have their cock, woman's weak point is this little thing in here that if I do this..." he said as he licked it and gently took it out of it's hood with his lips. "You will feel at heaven" he grinned gently moving his hands behind her to grasp at her wonderful ass.

Breathing in sharply Felicity realized he was right, again, it felt strange, but it was a welcoming feeling that made her relax a bit more.

Ray laughed as she pleaded with surrender. He decided that she seemed to be feel well enough so he gave up the tickling for now, and in stead left his hand on her hip as his fingers toyed with the hem of her shirt playfully. "You seem to be feeling better though. Or at least I hope so. I was trying to help take your mind off of it."

"It helped" Lily smiled "I feel a lot better... Still a tad dizzy, but I'll live" she said smiling brightly up at him.

He smiled and finally decided it was about time for her to know the wonders of a orgasm. Helping her lay back down he spread her legs and looked up at her with a grin. "Are you ready? you got me hard and needy already" he walked over to his jeans and took out a condom he always had before going back to the woman. "Are you ready to feel what it's like to be a woman?" he tore the package up and began wrapping the condom around his member.

Ray smiled at Lily as he looked down to her. "That is good because you are so much prettier when you are feeling better." He said as he took his free hand and brushed some hair from her face. His finger was drawing lazy circles on her hip as he stared deeply into her eyes.

Felicity nodded, she was slightly nervous, but she trusted him... A lot.

Lily smiled and leaned in slightly, she still wasn't thinking very clearly, but something was telling her to trust him, let Roy do what he wanted.

Ray reached his hand down to her cheek and cupped it with his hand. He smiled as he looked deep into her eyes. "You are so very beautiful." He said before he lowered his face to hers, pressing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. More of his fingers had found their way to the skin between her shirt and shorts.

Taking a deep breath he pointed his member to the entrance of the young woman. Slowly he pushed himself in moaning softly as her walls hugged his cock. "Tell me if this is too much at any moment and I will pull away from you" he assured her as he slowly pushed in taking his time so she could feel him. Finally when he met a bit of resistance he looked at her and nodded before pushing and breaking her virginity leaving his cock her for her to get used to it. "Take your time, congratulations your not a virgin anymore" he grinned leaning down and kissing her neck.

Lily smiled and leaned into his kiss, kissing him back. "You're so handsome" she smiled, lightl plancing a hand on his neck.

Originally she had let out a soft, nearly silent moan, but with all the pressure she bit her lip and drew in a sharp breath. That hadn't felt good, it hurt. She didn't say anything, she just stayed where she was, not daring to move.

He smiled as he looked down at her, "Relax, take a long deep breath and relax. This happens to all the girls at one point or another so this is nothing bad. Look at me, take a long deep breath and close your eyes. I am going to move I want you to feel my cock moving inside you and enjoy it, forget about the pain trust me it will go away and be replaced by something very good, ready?".

Felicity hesitated slightly for a moment, then nodded "I trust you" she squeaked out lightly.

He nodded and began moving in and out from her small little pussy. Biting his lip he could hold in for quite awhile since he wanted her to become used to it. "Talk to me... tell me what your thinking...let it all out... moan if you wish don't hold back".

Felicity looked at him "It just feels different is all... I'm trying to get used to it" she said, moaning softly.

Ray kept the kiss soft and innocent, but his hand wanted to explore the young beauty next to him. His touch started its trek around to her stomach, going ever so slowly to watch for hesitation before continuing it's journey up her body.

He smiled warmly and kissed her lips with passion as he moved his hips in and out from her pussy. His hands traveled down and began to rub her clit while he fucked her a little trick he learned in reading. He leaned down and used his free hand to hold his weight while he sucked and licked her nipple.

Lily smiled and kept kissing him. She hadn't noticed anything that he had been doing really, mostly because felling didn't bother her at all.

Felicity smiled lightly, letting out a soft moan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom