Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♂❤♀ ѕιттιη' ιη α тяєє, к-ι-ѕ-ѕ-ι-η-g!♂❤♀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cierra Hope

Super-Earth
Everyone knows how that cute little game that people play when there little goes: ♂ and ♀ sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage! Well, you are at the very minimum a high school student (of at least 15 years old) or older. Eventually you meet someone and fall in love... or maybe you just wanted a quick fling. Maybe you got so drunk at a party that after sleeping with who knows how many people something has happened. This is where everything falls into place.

~~This is basically an open plotted life based rp~~

*~~~* To get the RP started off we'll start with a party (a college party maybe?) for anyone 15+ *~~~*

Rules:
-Follow BMR Rules
-Check Orientations First
-As Many Charries As You Can Handle
-Don't Kill Or Hurt Someone Else Without The RPers Permission
-I'll Add More If I Need To... I Shouldn't Have To Though

Interest Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44408
OOC Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44409&pid=1166326#pid1166326
Profile Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44410

|Cierra Hope Mckee||18||Click!|​

Appearing to be in what looked like a basement Cierra let her gaze wander. She knew she was at a party, she could hear it and smell it. After getting caught up in several things she managed to find herself in the basement... a place that seemed only to have mattresses strewn all around, along with other various pieces of furniture. Looking around she spotted a few kids behind a curtain, and judging by the sounds that came from them between the music tracks changing she knew exactly what they were doing. Idly the pretty girl began to hike back up the stairs. Her loose mini dress hiking itself up more and more with every step she took.

|Lily Cosette Mckee (top) & Felicity Ella Mckee (bottom)||15||Click!|​

Lily and Felicity sat side by side on a couch just inside the house. The extremely innocent looking strawberry blondes giggled nonchalantly, whispering to each other and occasionally pointing to a guy they thought was cute with their eyes. This was a little unusual for them, to be at such a rowdy party, but as long as they had each other they always made the best of any situation.

Hitoshi arrived at the party and looked around, he could already see couples outside doing stuff they should be doing inside. Shaking his head he walked inside the house and looked around as people noticed he was there. His eyes scanned everywhere until finally he spotted the pool area outside and walked to it. Leaning on a wall outside he took a sip from the drink he had gotten on the way out while looking up to the sky and yawning.

A few more moments of giggling and Felicity stood up "I'm gonna go out to the pool" she said "are you staying here?" After Lily nodded Felicity walked over to a table where she had left her punch and picked it up before walking out to the pool. She took a few sips and thought it tasted a little weird but didn't think anything of it. Placing the cup on a table she stripped off the ripped shorts she was wearing to reveal a very little, light pink, lacey string bikini bottom. After sliding her vest off she was clothes in only the little, light pink and white, seethrough in some spots, string bikini. Walking toward the diving board she bounced a few times then dove in. When she reurfaced she blushed heavily and quickly fixed her bikini that had started to come off.

Ray smirked as he pushed open the door to what was referred to him as 'a slamming party'. This seemed like any ordinary party to him. People were enjoying each other in the lawn and in the rooms, a punch bowl that was more than likely mixed with who knows what kind of liquor. The music blaring and shaking his ear drums as he pushed up the bridge of his glasses. It had been some times since he had been at a party, having just come back from a trip out of the country. He looked around and noticed that there seemed to be even younger girls than normal. Strange for a college party. He thought to himself as he made his way through the small crowd of party goers, nodding and making small chat with the random passerby. Even here he felt popular, which was how he liked it.

Lily watched all of the other people in the room for a moment before she stood up to stretch her legs. As she walked around in her flats she didn't pay much attention to anything on the ground. She concentrated on trying to see straight. She had only had punch to drink, but for some reason it was having a weird affect on her, making her feel dizzy. Trying to shake it off she headed for the table to get the drink that looked like water... which she was guessing was what it was. Briefly looking over her shoulder she felt herself trip on something. "OH... I'm so sorry" she said, blushing embarrassed when she fell into a boy (Ray). She had landed on the ground. As she picked herself up off the ground her very short, ripped jean shorts rose up more, revealing more of her legs. Something which she really didn't notice.

Felicity blushed as she noticed someone else standing outside (Hitoshi). She had nearly lost both, her top and bottom in front of the attractive boy. She finished fixing herself, which wasn't that easy seeing that her top was strapless, it had dropped almost off her large breasts and spun around a bit, and her bottoms were so thin and slightly loose in the water it made it harder to keep them up. She swam over to the side and rested her arms on the pools edge "Watcha looking at?" she asked softly. She wasn't the most outspoken person, but she was bored.

"Well hello there." Ray smiled when he felt something bump into him. He saw the short girl that on the ground, dressed in a more adult way that showed for how young she looked. Although, he knew that sometimes looks could be deceiving. He leaned down and held his hand out to her to help her up. "Are you alright? I am Ray." He was trying to be friendly, it was what he normally did anyway and when it came to a cute girl. He just couldn't help himself sometimes.

Blushing slightly, Lily took his hand and got up. "Nice to meet you... although I can't say I'm not embarrassed... I probably just made the worst first impression." she sighed before looking up with bright, light blue eyes "I'm Lily" she added, lightly playing with a strand of her long strawberry-blonde hair that had fallen over her shoulder. Ray was actually really hot, she blushed just thinking about it.

"Oh I am sure there are worse first impressions." He said playfully as he watched her playing with her hair. This was a common thing women did, and it made her even cuter. He couldn't help but think this girl was awfully young. Not that it would stop him from flirting with her, just that he would have to tread a little more carefully. "So Lily, what is a cute girl like yourself doing at a party like this? Surely you have some boyfriend you could be spending time with." He said, trying to find out more about her in a round about way.

Lily giggled lightly and shook her head "My older sister, Cierra, was asked to take us to the party with her. My mother found out something about my twin and I that didn't go over well, so we were sent here to 'fix the problem'" she said sighing. She rolled her eyes and put air quotes around the last part. Neither she or Felicity found their virginity a problem, but when your mother is a proud prostitute then apparently not having sex is a problem. "What about you?" she asked "someone so handsome must have a girlfriend, why would you be at a party like this?"

He smiled, unsure if she was dodging the subject or she was just simply hiding something. He didn't let his curiosity stray too much though as she asked him the same question. "Well I haven't settled down yet. I mean I have had a couple good relationships, but none of them really satisfied me." He said, not being to specific as to why they didn't work out. He didn't feel the need to mention that he scared most of them away. He reached forward and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well did your sisters leave you all alone? That was awfully mean of them. Would you like a drink? I was just about t get one myself."

Lily shrugged "usually Felicity and I are attached at the hip, but she wanted to go swim for a bit, I've not clue where Cierra went... she probably already found someone to sleep with" she said casually, as if it was nothing knew. When he mentioned a drink she nodded "Yeah.. I was heading over to get the water" she said pointing to an unlabelled vodka bottle "I had two glasses of punch, but they made me all dizzy for some reason..."

He blushed and shook his head, "I saw nothing...." stating that as a matter of face he did saw something. He walked over her and knelt down in front of her as she swam on the pool. Pointing at her he yawned and looked back at her eyes, "Your top is coming off again....". He stood up and turned around pretending to give her some privacy however her top was fine. "I am kidding!" he grinned and sat down before her with a grin on his face, "Whats your name?".

Felicity blushed, looking down frantically. When she heard him say he was kidding a look of pure relief washed over her face. "I'm Felicity" she said smiling and extending a hand "Felicity Mckee ... and you are?" she asked sounding polite and friendly.

Ray knew why they were making her dizzy and he also knew that the clear liquid would make things worse. But who was he to stop her from getting a drink, he thought evilly. "Well then, allow me." He said as he poured her a small glass of vodka, took some ice that was near the punch bowl and handed her the cup. The then turned and got himself a bowl of punch. "So shall we find somewhere to sit? I am not a fan of standing all night long." He chuckled lightly and looked around. The couch was still open, but for how long, and he wasn't sure about the layout of the house yet.

He grinned and waved at her, “I am not dumb, I don’t want you to pull me inside the pool I have no underwear”. Grinning he looked at her with an innocent look as he bowed his head, “My name is Hitoshi” he bowed gently in a medieval manner, “My lady”. He sat down on the edge of the pool and looked down at her with an smirk, he could identify the sort of girls that were not plastic like all the rest and this girl apparently was a honest one, rare thing to see. He looked up and sighed as he looked at the stars, “I wasn’t going to come to tell you the truth, however glad I did”.

Lily nodded "alright thanks" she said taking the glass and following him over to the couch. she took a sip of the 'water' "...even this tastes weird..." she said quietly, mostly to herself. She wasn't much of a party goer and had no clue what was happening.

Felicity smiled and lifted herself out of the water, she sat herself next to him. "I didn't want to come either, our mom forced us to come when she found out our sister was going..." she said not adding the reason why. "but I'm glad I came too, you seem pretty nice"

Ray sat down on the couch as he sipped on his punch. He could easily tell just how spiked he punch was, puckering at the taste. "Are you alright? Why don't you sit down here." He said as he looked up at Lily. He may have overestimated how much she actually drank before he gave her the vodka. He held one hand out towards her to make sure that she wouldn't fall.

Hitoshi noticed her sitting down on the edge of the pool and he admired her body from top to bottom. “Thank you… you are both beautiful and nice too, want me to get you anything?” he tried his best to be as kind as possible. He noticed a couple of girls looking his way before he moved his hair back and grinned at Felicity. “I don’t really have a family outside my grandmother which I live with” he smiled and looked at her waiting to see if she wanted anything.

Lily took his hand and sat next to him, still drinking the odd, strong water. "It's making me dizzier... shouldn't water make me not dizzy?" she asked, slurring slightly.

Felicity shook her head, "I'm alright... I left my cup over there... but it tastes really odd for punch" she shrugged "so why did you come?" she asked, looking him over as he did the same to her.

He smiled and shook his head, "No reason really. I live closeby and I was walking around and saw the party". He smiled and looked at her and nodded, "Want to get out of here? I mean to another place?. I kinda hate crowds and perhaps we can talk more someplace more quiet?".

Felicity nodded "okay" she smiled "just let me get my things" she said standing up. The water still glistened on her skin, but she walked over to the lounge chair where she had left her clothing and started trying to get it back on. It was rather difficult with her still being wet.

He grinned and walked next to her and took off his coat placing it over her shoulders. He looked around and noticed a couple of towels folded in a corner. Grabbing one of them he then walked next to Felicity and gently placed the towel on top of her shoulders as she started to get dressed, "A little bit better dried off, don't you think?". He smirked and looked at her before nodding "Not that I mind looking at a beautiful woman".

Felicity blushed greatly "thanks" she said gratefully before drying herself off and slipping her jean shorts and vest back on over her bikini, she quickly slid her flats on and looked at him "where to?" she asked

"Well, there is a river nearby that has an amazing view of the sky. I would love to walk with you there and sit down to talk, I am sure a beautiful girl such as yourself must be very interesting to know. Nobody knew it of course but he did had all the money of his late parents so he was pretty much set for life in terms of money. "So, care to join me?" he offered her his hand hoping she would take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom