Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story and smut and something, Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsuki

Meteorite
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to my thread, come on in, sit down, have a drink.

First thing is first, some things you should know about me.

1. I have a job that sometimes consumes large quantities of my time, and sometimes has me free for several days in a row. Thus my schedule is weird. I will get a reply to people at least twice a week. If this does not work for you, stop right here because I can not promise more, even if I usually will do more.

2. I do not use or have an IM, nor do I wish to. I have RPed on those before and dislike them. I also tend to forget I have them and not log in for days. Along with point 1 this means that I tend to not be good to RP with on them anyway. Sorry.

3. Smut is fun, we all like it. But plot is important. (And frankly, I can get off to a good plot even if there is no smut in it at all. I'm weird I know.) So I like to have some kind of plot. Anything, please? I also like doing things where two people (or more) work together to make a plot and a world come together. Please have at least one idea when you message me, or I will lose interest, and inform you of such.

4. When you contact me, please put the word fluff in your post/subject line somewhere. This lets me know you at least got this far into my thread, and paid attention. ;)

5. Contrary to what I seem to have stated up there I am rather laid back in terms of personality. If you want to just chat with me or whatever, I am more than fine with it. I don't bite.... unless you want me to. :D

Now that that's out of the way, on to the fun part.

Plots:
These are plots/ideas/stories/gibberish I have floating around in my head. If any of this interests you then yay. If it makes you think of something you would like that is fun to, these are just to get the ball rolling. After each one is a possible kink list for a smutty style of play for it, although any of them can be as tame or naughty as you wish.

Note: The kink lists are not all inclusive, just again something to get the ball rolling.
Note note: I do not do gore and death. Characters can die for plot reasons, but do not expect me to go into heavy detail about it, and never as part of a sex scene.

A Dragon's Treasure:

I am a big fantasy geek, and as such would enjoy RPing as a "damsel in distress" only with a twist. She's not actually that upset about being part of a dragon's hoard. Maybe he treats her like a companion, giving her nice clothes, talking with her, and treating her like a friend. Or maybe the dragon makes her feel things that no one else can, and being his mate is quite an enjoyable experience. Any way would work.

Possible kinks: Bestiality, size play, sexy clothes wearing, mild consensual bondage. Pregnancy, risk of pregnancy and or oviposition if you're into that.

In Space, No One Can Hear You Cliche:

Sci-fi is fun, exploring is fun, Space Marines and Mercenaries are also fun. I would like to do some kind of plot where I am playing a female sci-fi thing. I like inventing aliens, making up stuff, and having fun. Not as much of a plot here just a "I like sci-fi, but there's so much of it I don't know what I want." Help me make a universe to then romp around in?

Possible kinks: Sci-fi weirdness, throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

Monster Mash Incorporated:

It's 2000 something or other, and for some reason monsters are real, and holding office jobs. This is a modern day role play with fantastic creatures and monsters being real, usually somewhat intelligent, and "fitting into" society. This can be anything from them being commonly accepted members of society to Alienationing up this where they are newer additions and not fully accepted by everyone. (Bonus points to anyone who knows that reference.)

Possible kinks: Exotic things, love triangles, romance, intrigue, anything that can fit in a modern setting really.

Something A Little Nerdier

So, I saw there was a system style section, and while I may go over there at some point, if someone would be willing to do an actual D&D (or Pathfinder, or WoD, I think I have the books for that last one.) game with me, I would be oh so happy.

Hope those are enough to get a decent start. I will try to make a f-list/RH at some point and link it in here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom