Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

Linc smiled and nodded. She went to their closet. Some of her stuff that she had left at his place was already there. Like her favorite pair of shorts that made her bottom look divine and her favorite striped v-neck shirt. She pulled those on after pulling on a matching set of bra and panties, a thong to be exact and then did her hair, blow drying it and letting it rest over one shoulder. She sat down ont he bed to put on socks and then her shoes.

Trevor looked ather with a really mischievous grin and spoke. "A thong? Hmm, babe, you make me hard just by looking at you," he said and sat on the bed, waiting. Todays was the last day he would be free, as his job as a waiter started the next day. So he had to enjoy it, the most he could. He would make her the happiest girl, because he loved her, he really did. "Damn girl! You take too much time!" he teased her and laid backwards, scratching his exposed belly.

Linc giggled and shrugged innocently, even if her choice in wearing a thong wasn't exactly innocent but calculated. "What can I say? I am to please." She scrunched her nose at him and finished tying her shoes. She looked towards him and moved over him on the bed, her legs on either side of him as she sat astride him. "Don't complain. It takes a lot of effort to be perfect for you." She leaned down and kissed his chin and then his lips.

Trevor grinned at her words and chuckled. "And to think you were an innocent girl one year ago when i met you," he said. When she got on top of him, he held her hips and grinned. He kissed her back and smiled, his manhood was already erect and forming a big bulge on his pants. "Mmmm babe..." he moaned, kissing her lips. "I''m already hard."

She giggled. "I guess you're a very bad influence." She teased, obviously joking. If he was, she wouldn't be with him. She loved him. He was the best thing that ever happened to her. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling him hard beneath her. Linc simply grinned and she pushed her hips into his in a little grinding before she pulled back and got off of him. She grabbed his hand and tugged. "Come on baby, you have a date to take me on. You can bone me when we get back." She said it so cutely too.

Trevor grinned. "I bet i am. After all, you left those shitty old parents," he said, refering to her parents. She was also a nice and cute influence for her. If it wasn't for her, he would still be dating those mere and shallow cheerleaders. But no, he had chosen right. When she left him on the bed, his erection grinding against his pants, he laughed. "You sucker...you owe one. But let's go," he said, kissing her lips and taking her to their car as he sped into the streets. His goal was a fancy restaurant.

Linc giggled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Trevor." She said softly after she got off of him. She grinned and kissed him back softly. "I'd be glad to." She left with him and got into his car and sat back as he sped. She had no idea where he was taking her but she knew she was starving. Her hand moved over his leg and she sighed contently.

Trevor smiled at her words as he drove away, always trying to keep a boner pop on his pants due to her sweet hand on his thigh. She was so beautiful, and he really couldn't help but feeling excited with her touch. As they got to an important french restaurant, he got out and walked to her side of the car before opening the door and helping her out. "Let me help you, ma'am."

When they arrived, she saw it was a French restaurant and giggled. When he opened her door, she took his hand and got out. "Thank you Monsieur." She smiled and kissed his cheek, lacing her fingers with his hand and then started to walk to the doors of the restaurant when they opened, two people who worked there opening it for them. "Trevor, this is really fancy. Are you sure?" She whispered.

Trevor grinned as she acted romantic with him and intertwined their fingers together. As they entered through the main door, he chuckled and showed her his wallet. His parents were rich, and thus, he inherited being rich. He had more than 5000$ on his wallet, and it was all from his parents. "This is more than enough, so worry not." He kissed her lips and took her to a table next to a window he had reserved, then waited for the waiter.

Linc's eyes widened as seeing the massive amount of cash on his person. She gulped. She knew Trevor's parents were well off, far more than her own but she didn't know how much exactly. Now she had an idea. She simply smiled and kissed him back softly, walking to the table with him and sat down. It was such a beautiful sight, outside of the window. She looked back at him and then at the menu, looking over it.

Trevor sat down with her and after giving a quick glimpse at the menu, the waiter arrived and asked for their orders. "Greetings, i'd wish to have some lobster with extra sauce. You?" he asked Linc and smiled, not knowing what she was thinking.

Linc perused the menu, not sure of what she wanted. Then her eyes landed on the Coq au van and she smiled, having always wanted to try it. When their waiter came and Trevor ordered, she ordered a glass of water and the Coq au Van and then handed her menu to him, thanking him in return before he departed. She smiled at Trevor. “This is really nice baby. Thank you.” She reached over and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his.

Trevor loved the feeling of taking her hand into his and how their fingers linked like if they were made to be with each other. "I love you. And the person who is my fiancee deserves the best in the world," he said gently and kissed her lips. He had also ordered some old wine to add some class.

Linc couldn't help herself or the blush that coated her cheeks. She leaned in and kissed the back of his hand, rubbing it with her other hand and looked up at him. "I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing guy like you." She kissed his hand again and leaned forward to kiss him back softly. "I love you Trevor."

Trevor smiled at the kisses she gave to his hand, but when she kissed his lips, he also blushed. "Hmmm....i love you too. You just became my girlfriend, that's what you did...." he whispered and kissed her lips again. He moved from his seat to next to her and kissed her deeply, pulling her on his laps as his already hardened member bulged against his pants and rubbed himself against her crotch.

She smiled softly and giggled softly when she saw him blush. She had never seen him blush and it was beautiful to see. When he moved her into his lap, she gasped and looked around. It was such a nice restaurant, she wasn’t sure if they should but one press of his hard member in his pants against her already moistening crotch was enough to silence her. She leaned into him and kissed him back deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. It was quite a sight. “We’ll get kicked out if we keep this up.” She murmured against his lips, though showed no intention to stop him when she went in for another kiss.

It was true, Trevor had never blushed before, but that would show what Linc was capable of. He kept kissing her and pushing his bulge against her crotch even as she spoke. "Mmmm...Linc...you lying beauty...you are not even trying to stop..." he whispered, kissing her again and even harsher.

Linc bit her lower lip to stifle a moan and she leaned into him, her fingers gripping his hair gently as they threaded though. She kissed him back deeply and hotly, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Hell she didn't care. She was mad about her fiance. She was going to kiss him and straddle him wherever she damn well pleased. He was so hard to resist and she'd be a fucking fool if she ever tried to resist him or say no.

Trevor moaned in the kiss, something he rarely did but was really exciting for both of them. The tongue in his mouth, completely tasting his insides made him moan even louder in her mouth. He was just going to be submissive to her and see what would happen. He got the table closer to them and covered the lower half of the bodies with the tablecloth. He unfasted his pants and let his cock stand out hard. He wasn't going to do anything, he was just going to wait and see if she would suck him, or if she would ride him.

His moan was divine to hear. She arched her back and then slid her hand down in the same direction his had went after he moved the table closer to them. She felt his hard cock against her thigh and she bit his lower lip as she pulled back from the kiss. She looked into his eyes and stroked his cheek before she moved her hands down and started to undo her jeans. She manged to pull them down enough, along with her panties and aligned herself to be able to take him inside of her, which she did quite immediately, sinking down completely on him and taking him deep. She breathed shakily against his lips and rest her hands on his shoulders. "We have to be quiet." She whispered. "Can you do that baby?" Her voice had taken a soft and sexy seductive edge.

Trevor moaned softly once again as she stroked his cock and then his cheek, her beautiful hands on her shoulders pressing him tightly to seat. He put his hands on her hips and kissed her lips as she breathed. She being dominant this time was something that brought him to another world...he couldn't believe it, and it was really exciting. Once his cock felt her moist insides, he moaned softly at her words. "Ahhhh...y-yes..." he moaned. It was uncommon to see him like that, but he had not doubt she was enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom