Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

The way she sucked on him, it was new. He had never felt anything like that with his other girlfriends. But again, Linc was unique. A true beauty. A jewel. He was glad to have found such a gift from him. Her tongue circling around his shaft only made him moan more and his legs trembled a bit. His length was really hard and throbbing inside her mouth, but still not releasing cum. She was the only one for him, and the only one there would ever be for him again. Because she was his fiancee. And he would never betray her.

However, as he started to deepthroat her, groans escaped from his mouth. Not only was his head touching his throat, but her wet and hot mouth was tightening around his length. He couldn't take it anymore....no, he couldn't. The way she gargled, pulled again to swallow the saliva and kept sucking drove him off the edge and his load blew inside her mouth and throat, completely filling her to the brim. "AHHHH! FUCK!" he yelled in pleasure and gripped her hair, but not being violent. He didn't like violent sex.

Linc knew it was going to happen soon. By the way he was throbbing inside of her, she was right. He was going to cum and she couldn't wait. She wanted his cum. She kept going, never letting up and kept going at it. Then he came and she moaned as his warmth filled her mouth to the brim. She took in every drop, drank it all and never let one spill. Her mouth pulled off of him as he finished and she swallowed all that remained, licking her lips and then licking him clean. "Mm, you taste so good baby." She kissed the tip of his member.

Trevor grinned as she swallowed everything his member had spurted inside her mouth. That made him smile, mostly because how much they lusted for each other. "Yeah...i bet so babe...But you can kiss me here," he said, helping her up and kissing her lips as he put his hands on her waist. He was really in love with her.

Linc giggled and she stood up with his help. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back deeply. Trevor was her first and only boyfriend ever. She heard that some guys didn't like to kiss a girl after she swallowed. But he did. He didn't mind and it made her smile. she loved him. He really loved her. Pulling back slowly, she leaned into him and giggled. "We really need to finish our shower. Otherwise we might never get out of here." She giggled. At this rate at least.

Trevor was more than happy to be kissing his fiancee after she took so much work. He didn't mind kissing her. He didn't mind the taste either, he just loved how it felt to kiss her in a romantic way. He just smiled and shook his head. "That's because some girl washed inadequated places. But let's finish this. I want to take you on a date," he said and quickly got on his knees to was her lower body.

Linc giggled. "I told you not to trust me." She teased and put a hand on the wall as he went down. "Where are you going to take me?" She asked. She couldn't stop smiling even if she tried. Everything was so perfect. He was perfect. This was true happiness and this is what her purpose in life was meant to be.

Trevor smiled and laughed a bit. "Where i'm going? I'm gonna' take you somewhere familiar!" he said with a smile and slowly washed her feet, her calves, her beautiful thighs and moved to her pussy. He touched it softly and then licked it with a grin. She was perfect, and he was extremely happy with her, like he had never been.

Linc smiled and she shook her head. "All surprises." She really hated surprises, just because the anticipation always got to her. She let him wash her and clean her, looking down and watching him. When he got in between her legs, she swallowed hard and gasped softly as he licked. "Oh..." She smiled knowingly and shook her head. "Payback time?" She teased.

Trevor smiled and rubbed her clit with his finger, his tongue sliding inside her wet slit as he grinned. "You are wet from swallowing my cum...oh babe, you surely taste good," he said, licking harder. He had a plan in mind, but he wouldn't tell her.

She gasped softly as he rubbed her clit. It was always the number one spot besides her neck that got her going. Her clit stimulated was like an instant orgasm in the making. She moaned softly and ran her hand through his wet hair. "Mm, Trevor, please don't stop doing that." She almost whispered.

"I won't...but let's make it together," he whispered, getting up and getting her in his arms, crossing his arms around her waist as his cock slid inside her pussy, rubbing her clit with each thrust. "Ah...Yes! You like that?" he moaned, kissing her lips with love.

She gasped and her arms came around his neck and she tilted her head back, moaning softly. "Oh god yes." She looked at him and kissed him deeply, nodding her approval. "You feel amazing inside of me Trevor." She whispered. "Make love to me. Don't hold back. I want all of you."

Trevor smiled and moaned loudly as he felt her womanhood tightening around his length. "I'm...gonna' make...love to you...ah..." he groaned, kissing her neck with love and moaning loudly. "S-Shall...i come...in you? Or i'd pull out?"

Trevor nodded and quickly washed himself before getting out of the shower. He wrapped a tower around his waist after he dried and smiled. "Let's go to our room," he said, taking the lead and already going there.

Linc smiled and she followed, an extra pep in her step, considering they had been having sex all day so far. She went into their room and then moved behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and kissed his back. "I love living with you Trevor."

"Well no I mean is it formal, casual, just jeans or what?" She asked, since she didn't know where he was going to take her for the date. "You wear what you like. I like you in everything and without anything on." She winked and then stole his towel.

"Casual, babe. Just wear whatever you want," he told her and smiled as she heard that she liked everything he wore. He then got into dressing. He put on a red and white boxer, a black t-shirt with a black jacket, jeans, and red sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom