Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

She swallowed hard when he confirmed and she felt even hotter but also nervous. That was the one place she had been nervous and she knew he wanted it. Not from now but from earlier. They talked about it. She always put it off for another time. It seemed she wouldn't be able to do that now, and a part of her didn't even want to prolong it. She wanted him in every way he was willing to offer. When the pancakes were done, she flipped the stove off and then turned around, her back to him, her hands on the edge of the counter and she looked back at him. "Like this?" She asked softly.

Trevor looked at his fiancee as she leaned over to the kitchen counter and gave him a look of her beautiful, little ass. He pulled the t-shirt she borrowed and smiled as he leaned over to kiss her lips. "Like this, my love. You are so wanting this...you haven't even denied it," he said, leaning back and wetting his manhood in saliva. After licking her backhole, he pressed the head towards her ring of muscles and held her hips while grinning. "Tell me you want anal...you want it up your ass."

Kissing him back, her eyes opened slowly before his lips parted and her cheeks colored red. "No." She smiled shyly, her dimples showing more in her cheeks when she smiled like this over any other. Her bottom pushed back into his rod and she grinding lightly, biting her lower lip and moaning softly. "I want it Trevor. I want it up my ass." She gasped, surprised at her own audacity to actually say it. But she said it and it was so true. She wanted him. There. She never thought she'd want anyone there but then again, she never thought she'd meet someone like Trevor.

Hearing those words coming from her mouth was corageous, considering they'd never tried anal before. But she wanted it...she lusted for it, she craved for it. How could he deny her it? With a decisive grin, he kissed her beautiful and flustered cheek and pushed his long and hard shaft inside her back passage with a groan at how tight it was. "Ahhhh...Linc, you don't...ah, man...You like it?" he asked, with one hand holding her hip and the other holding her beautiful breast from under the t-shirt.

She gripped the edge of the counter and held on as she felt the head of his erection pushing inside of her in a place he had never gone. She swallowed hard and then her head tilted back, her jaw almost dropping at the feeling. It was so painful, something incredibly foreign and she wasn't sure what to think. But then he was buried deep inside of her and she felt her body shake and a soft groan come from her. She panted softly and closed her eyes tightly. "Oh my god." She breathed, her body leaning back into his. "I-I don't know. You should move. So I can find out." She whispered.

Trevor could feel that maybe she was suffering as it seemed painful, but when she groaned, he knew she was starting to like it. "Oh...babe...mmm...." he groaned at how tight she was and started to thrust a bit hard, his whole member sinking in her back passage as he gripped her hip and her breast while he kissed her lips. "Now...?...oh...i love you so much..."

A sharp gasp came from her when he plunged all of him in her a bit hard, she able to feel him more deeper and intricately this way. Another groan came from her and she whimpered but it was a cross of pain and pleasure, her head lowering and her knuckles turning white from how tightly she was gripping that counter. Kissing him back with a turn of her head, she moaned into his lips and nodded, her eyes half closed. "Yes, please Trevor, more." She wrapped an arm back around his neck. "I love you so much, baby. Don't hold back. Give me more." She moaned.

Trevor groaned loudly as she kissed and moaned. "Agh...Ah! Fuck...i won't...i won't hold back. I love you so much, babe..." he groaned in pleasure and gripped his hips as he thrusted harder, each time he sank his manhood entirely her buttcheeks spread a lot more. "Ah! Babe...i'm gonna' cum!" he moaned. He took the hand from her breast to her clit and started rubbing it hardly. He wanted her to cum just from anal, as that would prove that they were both in for anything.

Her head tilted back into his shoulder and she cried out when he started going harder, just as she wanted. It hurt but it felt so good too, more than it hurt and she almost couldn't take it. Her body was overflowing with delicious pleasure and the moment his hand came to her clit, she knew it wouldn't be long until she came. She was already so close, that gesture was all she needed to seal the deal. She cried his name out as her orgasm found her and rocketed through her like no other.

The moment his girlfriend came, was when Trevor shot his load in her tight back passage. He panted, his chest raising and sinking back as he kept his naked chest to her clothed back, his hand now moving to her waist as he kissed her once again. "This...was...perfect...." he whispered, little drops of cum dripping from her still occupied hole and ran down her thigh and to his calf. "I love you..i really do..."

She felt his seed shoot deep inside of her backside passage and she groaned, panting hard. She let her body relax as the last waves of her orgasm washed over her and she kept her eyes closed, nodding her head slowly. "It was." She breathed. "I love you too Trevor, so much." She leaned back into him and turned, kissing him deeply, lovingly.

Trevor looked at her as he spoke and he smiled. He pulled away his member from her butt, a rather big ammount of cum deep inside her and dripping to her thighs as they kissed. "I love you so much...a lot. You make me the happiest man on earth..." he said. He knew that maybe she was only 15, and he was 18, but they really loved each other.

Linc smiled softly and she pressed her forehead to his. "And I am the luckiest and most happiest girl alive. All because of you." She professed, kissing his lips softly before she managed to peel away from the counter. She couldn't really walk too well, after what he did. But it was delicious what he did. Turning, she rest back against the counter, still trying to compose herself. Her hand came out and she grabbed his arm gently and pulled him to her. "I have to go clean up. Do you want to shower with me? Our first time together, in our home?" She smiled. "I promise to be good." She teased.

Trevor grinned as Linc could barely walk, and she seemed to limp a bit, her inner thighs coated in their cum. When she pulled him to her and kissed him, he grinned and kissed her back. "Take a shower....with you...why would i deny?" he said teasingly and slid his tongue in her mouth. "Want me to take you in my arms or can you walk?" he asked, he knew she couldn't, but the question was worth a try.

She smiled and giggled softly, nodding her head to him. "Good. Because if you said no, I would have been sad. I would have pouted.' And then she showed him her adorable pout just for good measure. "Can you carry me? I don't think I can walk. You did me so good baby." She giggled, linking her arms together around his neck, her body pressing into his.

He couldn't resist to her pouting, and without a doubt he would be carrying her. "Hmmm...the way you love anal drives me crazy. But first," he said and took the shirt she borrowed from him off her body. As she pressed to him and crossed her arms on his neck, he grinned and took her into his arms, kissing her lips softly. "Let's go." He walked with her upstairs and to the shower. After turning it on to warm, he entered with her and smiled. "Hehe...you wash me first..."

Linc smiled and she just rolled her eyes a little bit when he took his shirt back that she wore. She squeaked when he picked her up and her arms stayed wrapped around his neck. When they got into the shower, she pulled back from him after he let her down and she was about to go under the water to at least wipe the cum in between her legs then he made his request. She smiled and ran her tongue over her bottom lip. She moved down on her knees, taking the bar of soap with her. "You really trust me to just 'wash' you?" She giggled, soaping up her hand and started to soap up his member and everywhere else too but with special attention to her favorite appendage.

Trevor moaned as she soaped everywhere, but the way she just rubbed his still hard manhood thrilled him. "I...guess...ah...i guess trusting you to just 'wash' me...ah...you do it so well, my love," he moaned and ran his hands through her hair. She was so beautiful, she was only 15 but she was extremely beautiful, and she was his fiancee.

(BTW, what a cute sig and avatar you have.)

[hehe thank you thank you sir ^^]

Linc looked up at him and giggled, her eyes on him as she soaped his length and then washed it off carefully so it wouldn’t sting if it stayed on too long. Her hands were still soapy and came to rub his legs but her mouth came to the head of his member and she wrapped her lips around it and sucked on it. He tasted so good. He always did.

(SHARPii, i'm a girl. :p)

Trevor groaned loudly in pleasure as she decided to give him him a blowjob after washing his lower-body. Her lips around his big and hard length surely felt perfect, and how her hot and wet mouth enveloped his shaft. "Ah! Linc...yes, don't stop!" he moaned in pleasure and ran his hands through her hair.

[-bows my head down in shame- xD]

A smile formed on her face with the head in her mouth as she looked up at him. She loved knowing she could please him and that it was all because of her right now he was feeling so good. It was such a powerful feeling to behold and see this right in front of her. The man she loved crumbling at the seams by her hand. Or in this case, by her mouth. Pulling her mouth back, and still not using her hands, she smiled up at him and licked the tip. "I love you Trevor." She murmured before taking him back into her mouth and more than just the tip. She took him as much as she could and then started to work her tight, warm mouth around him. Oh, he tasted divine. It was still such a marvel.

(HAhaha, makes me lol!)

Trevor loved how she was alway willing into sex just as much as he was. Forget that she was shy, nevermind that. She really loved to have sex with him, and so did he. It was wierd to find a girl so hooked into sex like she was. But there they were. The perfect couple. The moment she stopped sucking to say she loved him. He gave her a smile and kneeled, disconnecting his member from her mouth. He kissed her lips with so much love and slid his tongue inside her mouth. "I love you more, my sweet and gorgeous Linc," he said before standing again and brushing his shaft on her lips. He wasn't going to push it in. She was the one having fun, and she did so, Trevor gave her complete control.

His member slipped from her mouth as he knelt down and she looked at him. Her hands came to his shoulders the moment he swept in for that kiss. If she wasn't already on the ground, she'd have fallen from such a kiss. Linc kissed him back with as much love as he poured into it, her tongue mingling with his and a soft moan coming from her. She blushed softly and watched him, her eyes on his as he stood and until she came face to face with his member. Leaning in, her lips pressed back to it and then she took him back into her mouth and continued her pleasure on him. She wanted him to feel so good and she wanted all of his cum.

The way she sucked on his member made his head go round and round. She was so good at it. And he would always remember that time at the auditorium, how she swallowed every bit of saliva on her mouth to avoid making sloppy sounds. Those drops of cum that fell off her mouth were glorious, as she swallowed the rest. But now was now, seeing her taking his long shaft...It was glory. "Ahhh...Linc....don't-don't stop," he moaned, running his fingers through her hair and moaning loudly. Their bed was the first place for normal sex, the kitchen for anal and the shower for oral. That couldn't anymore perfect...

His pleasure brought her pleasure. And the way she was going she could tell he was really enjoying it, especially with how he felt inside of her, the grip of his hand in her hair and the sounds he made. He didn't want her to stop. Oh, she wouldn't stop for the world, not until she milked him properly. It didn't even dawn on her that for someone her age, she liked sex a lot. No, it wasn't that. She loved her boyfriend and loved sex with him and him only. She couldn't imagine someone else touching her. She couldn't imagine anyone else but Trevor. He was all that mattered and he was the only one she would ever do all this for.

She moaned against his member, looking up at him, her eyes glued to his. Then she took him deeper than she ever did before. Even in the auditorium, she hadn't been able to deep throat him. She was able to do it now. She felt the head of him at the back of her throat, touching her gag reflex but she managed to calm it down. She pulled back and then did it again. She kept deep-throating him and it was such a wonderful feeling to do it and not stop because of her semi-sensitive gag reflex. She could enjoy him better, pleasure him better and it was all worth it.

Back
Top Bottom