Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

Trevor knew her reaction was going to be amusing given that she was so sweet and innocent. "Yes. It's all ours, yours and mine, sweetheart," he told her, hugging her and squeezing her right buttcheek as he kissed her lips. "I had to buy it to my dreadful parents."

Linc giggled and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back softly, leaning into him. "Let's go inside. I want to see this beauty." She said softly as she grabbed his hand and went right to the front door. She'd get her stuff later. She wanted to see this place first.

Trevor helped her inside with a smile. The house was painted all in a white and yellow shade. It was beautifuly ornamented in a modern style. The furnitures and stuff were already there. "So, you like it?" he asked.

Walking inside with him, she watched in awe as the entire splendor took her breath away. It was beautiful, cozy and so well furnished. Her heart skipped a beat, it felt like and she turned to look at him, a big bright smile on her face. "No, I love it." She giggled and went to him, too excited. She kissed him and then took his hand. "Can we go christen the bed?" She asked innocently.

He grinned at her innocence and kissed her lips again. "Yes...we always can." Trevor was more than happy to try out the new bed with her, and he'd love to have sex with her after three months. He took her into his arms and took her to their room. It was beautifuly decored in white with a king sized bed and a massive wardrobe. He laid her on the bed and started to undress her, kissing her beautiful and perky breasts as he removed her bra.

She blushed softly and nodded, leaning into him before going with him to their bedroom. It was so big and she couldn’t help the little squeal that came from her out of excitement. Beautiful, beautiful room and everything she honestly had dreamt of. It was happening. She was fifteen and her ultimate dream was coming true; living with the love of her life and living their lives together. It was perfect, just how it should always be.

Lying back on the bed, she kissed him deeply before pulling back to let him undress her. She propped herself on her elbows after he took her shirt off and removed her bra, letting out a soft moan as he kissed her breasts. She ran her hand through his hair and leaned down, capturing his lips again, as if addicted to them. Well she was. She was addicted to every part of him.

Trevor kissed her with love once again. The kisses he gave her were special, it was nothing that he had given any of his girlfriends before. Sliding his tongue in her mouth, he proceeded to remove her jeans and panties, without even breaking from the kiss. He pulled back and smiled as he took his own clothes off and grinned, his hard dignity hanging fully erect at 11 inches. "Well, my love...you ready for it?" he asked teasingly and laid on top of her, his member rubbing the entrance to her womanhood as he kissed her, wanting her to beg for it.

She melted in his arms as they kissed. His kisses made her feel like she was being lifted up from off the ground like the sweetest angel. Except her end would be better than the Marilyn Manson song. A soft moan came from her as their tongues rubbed along each other, feeling him remove the rest of her clothes. Parting from his lips, Linc panted softly as she looked at him and bit her lower lip when all of him, every inch of him, became exposed to her. Her cheeks turned red and desired pooled immensely between her legs. Licking her lips, she lay back and pushed her hips up into his, wanting him, needing him, a soft whimper coming her. "Yes, please Trevor." She wrapped her arms around his neck, beckoning for more.

Trevor could how moist her womanhood was getting, and it only meant she craved for him. She craved as much as he did. As she tangled her arms around his neck, he grinned and kissed her again with love. "Ok my love, i'd be more than glad to make love to you in our new bed." Yes, it was her property too. She could see how much he loved her as he had signed her as his wife in every paper he had to sign. Carefully, he slid his hard member inside her with a groan, his hands holding her shoulders and using his elbows as support as he thrusted in and out of her. "Aaahh...you feel excellent," he moaned, letting her know how perfect she was.

She kissed him deeply and ran her hand through the back of his hair, running the side of her leg along his. "Ours." She moaned softly, feeling him enter into her completely. Linc held onto him tightly, tilting her head back and pushing her hips up into his as he thrust. He felt amazing. He was so perfect and he loved her and she loved him. It was perfect. Everything was and he always made her feel so good. He was her first everything and he was the only one she'd ever want and need.

Trevor groaned loudly as he thrusted deep into her when she drove her hips up to his. "Ours...forever..ah...will you marry me?" he asked, which was the question he was going to ask her later. He lved her so much he wouldn't think it a lot. And he was close to climaxing.

She almost cried out with how powerful he moved inside of her, each thrust pushing her closer and closer over the edge until she feared there was nothing else left to hang onto. That beautiful feeling of deep euphoric orgasmic delight. “Yes.” She gasped, her heart booming in her chest and her eyes watering. He wanted to marry her. She’d ask him if he meant it when they were done, but either way, she didn’t hesitate one bit to say yes. “Oh, yes Trevor.” She moaned, her hands moving around his cheeks to kiss him deeply. She was so close, almost there. She could feel it blossoming deep in her belly until it burst and she was overcome with vast pleasure. Her lips broke from his and she cried out as her walls clenched tightly around him and unclenched. She cried out his name in her orgasm.

She accepted...she accepted his proposal to marry her and to love each other forever. The approval was all he needed and when she orgasmed, he couldn't help but climax inside her, completely filling her. "Ah....baby....thanks....i....love you...forever and ever..." Trevor panted and held her really close, pressing her chest to him and kissing her thin lips.

She gasped softly, her breathing shaky, as he filled her so deeply with his delicious warmth. She knew it was delicious because she had tasted him, all of him. He was yum, a rare delicacy indeed. She panted softly, looking up at him and kissed him softly. “I love you too. Always and forever.” Her eyes closed and she held him to her, running her hand through his hair.

Trevor hugged her and brushed her beautiful hair out of her face. He still remembered that one blowjob she had given him on the auditorium behind all the people. She had sucked him so good he came in her mouth and she swallowed most of it, several drops fell to the floor and both laughed. "Thanks...you know that right now you mean my world. I couldn't live without you," he whispered and shifted a bit, leaving her on top as he hugged her tightly, her lips pressed to his as he smiled. "Let's sleep now, tomorrow morning we shall unpack your stuff."

She remembered that day. She remembered everything that they did, the very beginning and when he spoke to her for the very first day. Apparently smoothies brought them together because he came into her work one day when she had a part time job at the local smooth joint down the road, a good walking distance from the school. She had been working there for three months when she met Trevor there. She made him a smoothie. He had already paid for it and was sitting down when she brought it to him. Someone made her trip and she fell and spilled the entire thing in his lap. She was fired that day too but she didn’t care. Because he asked her out that day. That made it better. So much better.

She smiled tiredly and nodded her head, kissing him back deeply. “I know.” She whispered. “Likewise. You’re my world Trevor.” She shifted when he got off of her and cuddled up to his side, resting her head on his shoulder lightly and draped her arm over his stomach. “Sleep.” She kissed his chest before her eyes closed and she was soon out. Linc had been exhausted. She didn't sleep much last night because she was so worried about him and what she did. It was all fine now. It was better than fine. It was perfect.

Trevor rarely had a crush on someone, but the day they met each other...it was different. It was girls who had a crush on him, but being on the other made it perfect for him to interact with such a cuteness like she was. He almost kicked the young manager's ass for firing her, but he had to control himself as his future wife was ahead of him.

As they looked like a true married couple, he kissed her head and brushed her hair out of her face. "Ok...i'll sleep, my fiancee," he told her before he dozed off in the calmest sleep he had ever drifted off.

The next morning, Linc woke up feeing so comfortable, so relaxed and like her body was singing, still with the afterglow of everything. Of their love making, moving in together, becoming engaged, all of it. Her eyes opened and she stretched, lying out on her back on her side of the bed. The covers slid down over her body, covering from her stomach downward but she didn’t care. She was in the midst of her lover, her boyfriend, her fiancé, the love of her life. Her hand came up to stroke his cheek and she kissed his nose ever so softly before moving out of bed.

Finding his shirt, she pulled it on and then walked to the bathroom. After, she came out, refreshed and feeling more alive than she did a few moments ago and went downstairs and into the kitchen. She rummaged around, finding things were so well stocked and pulled out some things to get breakfast started. She decided on pancakes, knowing a recipe by heart and got to working on it.

Soon the entire house smelled like pancakes, maple syrup and bacon.

Trevor had the most peaceful night of his life as he slept next to his soon-to-be wife. Yes...next to HIS fianceè, the girl who made him a worth to live being. He just shifted positions a bit but always with her head on his shoulder and his little hand on his chest. Perfection: Achieved was something he always dreamt of, and finally he made it.

The delightful smell of cooked pancakes and syrup caught his nose as he was forced to wake up due to the hunger he had. "Damn...this girl surely knows how too cook," he thought with a smile and tried to put on his shirt, when he realized it wasn't there. He chuckled and just put on his boxers as he made his way downstairs. He approached her to behind and pressed his crotch to her naked butt, the long t-shirt was the only thing protecting her. "Hey there...my future wife," he told her, kissing her neck.

Linc had made about six pancakes, the batter she made allotting for about twelve, just because she didn’t know how to tweak the recipe and didn’t want to chance it to make a smaller portion. So they would just have breakfast all day long. She didn’t mind. When he came downstairs, she had just put the batter on for a seventh pancake and felt his arms around her, well felt something else more first. She blushed and giggled. “Morning to you too.” She said softly and she turned her head back over her shoulder to see him. “I think something else wants to say good morning too.” She teased, referring to what was pressed against her naked behind.

Trevor could smell the perfect smell of her own things being cooked, and he had always appreciated her mastery for cooking. When she mentioned his clothed member being pressed to her butt, he grinned and kissed her lips with love. "Hehe...morning wood is unavoidable with such a beauty like you. So tell me, what's for breakfast?" he asked, getting the coffee-maker ready to make both of them delicious coffee's.

She kissed him back deeply and smiled softly, giggling softly. "I'm sure." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him before he busied himself with the coffee. "You know, once I finish with these pancakes and bacon, which is what we're having for breakfast, you can be free to let your morning wood wander where it likes. As I'm sure you know, I'm not wearing any panties." And just to tease him more and emphasize her point, she stuck her bare bottom out which was barely covered by his shirt, that she wore.

Trevor grinned as he mentioned sticking his rock hard boner wherever he wanted, and when she pointed out her butt, he inmediatly wanted to try anal on her. Even thpugh her butt was just normal and round and a bit small, unlike cheerleaders, it was his favourite of them all. It was so tight and beautiful that he wanted to stik his hard dick inbetween them. "Well hurry up! I can't wait to fuck you against the kitchen counter," he said, slapping her butt and running two fingers from her wet slit to her anus. He could still feel cum bubbling from, her pussy lips.

She looked back at him with a mad blush on her cheeks and giggled. "Oh hush yourself. If I don't make us food, we'll starve." She stuck her tongue out at him but made haste since it was a chore to keep her legs squeezed together. She wanted him and she wanted him however he'd have her. Although when he started to touch her and his finger went where she was sure it did, she blushed even more and nearly broke the last pancake. "You want in there?" She asked, but couldn't look up at him to ask him. She pretended like she was just trying to salvage this last pancake but really, she was so shy. Her bottom was the last and only place now she was a virgin still.

Trevor just kissed her cheek as she tried to continue making pancakes. His fingers had brushed the one spot he hadn't taken its virginity yet. He was proud of having taken her virginity, as it had been the most romantic night of his life. And she had lost her oral virginity in the auditorium. But todays was it. "Yes...i want to take your butt," he told her and held the pancake she was cooking and threw it on the table. He motioned her to turn around as he could see her butt peeking down the shirt she borrowed from him.

Back
Top Bottom