Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Look by RobBase086 and Karixia

She shook her head as one flash of a girl getting rammed in her ass was seen, then another flash came into her mind about a girl getting fucked while she sucked a cock. Spreading her legs she let out a moan, leaning back while her arms held her weight with the floor she looked up at him and raised her bottom up. “M…Master, I wish to please you… I want you to please me….” She stood up and gently took his hand kissing and sucking the fingers that were inside her, she tasted herself as she looked up at him.

Taking his hand she lead him to the metal bed that she was laid on just a few minutes ago and lay back down spreading her legs as far wide as she could giving him a view of her pussy and ass. “I am for you to enjoy yourself Master, break my virginity please so I could enjoy getting fucked, both in my ass and in my pussy. I will fuck men thinking they are you while their jealous girlfriends see tied down on a chair, I will seduce my way to be the queen but you will always be my King”.

Karixia said:
She shook her head as one flash of a girl getting rammed in her ass was seen, then another flash came into her mind about a girl getting fucked while she sucked a cock. Spreading her legs she let out a moan, leaning back while her arms held her weight with the floor she looked up at him and raised her bottom up. “M…Master, I wish to please you… I want you to please me….” She stood up and gently took his hand kissing and sucking the fingers that were inside her, she tasted herself as she looked up at him.

Taking his hand she lead him to the metal bed that she was laid on just a few minutes ago and lay back down spreading her legs as far wide as she could giving him a view of her pussy and ass. “I am for you to enjoy yourself Master, break my virginity please so I could enjoy getting fucked, both in my ass and in my pussy. I will fuck men thinking they are you while their jealous girlfriends see tied down on a chair, I will seduce my way to be the queen but you will always be my King”.

"That is my naughty cum slut! I want you to please me as I shall please you baby! I want us to become as one. Permanent soulmates." He tells her as he feels her taking his hand and licking off the pussy juices that were inside her pussy.

He followed her to the medical table and when she spread her legs wide for him to see her virgin pussy and ass he had a big smile on his face. He knew of a way of pleasing both holes without any problems at all. "I want you baby to place your legs up over your head and hold them there while I will slam down into your pussy and ass." He tells her. "It may hurt a bit since my cock will be going into you deeper than any other position at a angle lover." He tells her as he smacks her nice firm ass. "That is my naughty girl! I love how evil I have made you. I might want you to make you more into a bitch. What do you think about that my beautiful queen?" He asked her as he began to slide his cock deep into her tight virgin pussy. He then pulled out and slid his cock into her ass and pulled out from there and into her pussy once again. Sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Jennifer noticed the smile on his face as he grinned, inside of herself she was grinning as well she would run away from this place whenever she was given the opportunity, for now she would just play along. She nodded and bit her lip as she raised her legs and held them over her head with her arms. Feeling exposed she blushed knowing that soon her virginity will be taken and this rapist would be the one that do it, she needed to go through with this for him to trust her.

However what that liquid did to her body was clearly amazing, she never thought in a million years she could feel and look as good as she was at that moment. She hissed as the cock suddenly broke her out of her train of thought, the feeling of her hymen braking and the look of blood all over his cock as he pulled out was something she would never forget. She whimpered as her ass was rammed next, being small on both holes meant that both fucking did hurt but there was nothing she could not handle. Finally she closed her eyes as she began to enjoy herself when it actually began to feel good. The feeling of his cock hitting the scar where her hymen was kept her in check of what she just done.

Karixia said:
Jennifer noticed the smile on his face as he grinned, inside of herself she was grinning as well she would run away from this place whenever she was given the opportunity, for now she would just play along. She nodded and bit her lip as she raised her legs and held them over her head with her arms. Feeling exposed she blushed knowing that soon her virginity will be taken and this rapist would be the one that do it, she needed to go through with this for him to trust her.

However what that liquid did to her body was clearly amazing, she never thought in a million years she could feel and look as good as she was at that moment. She hissed as the cock suddenly broke her out of her train of thought, the feeling of her hymen braking and the look of blood all over his cock as he pulled out was something she would never forget. She whimpered as her ass was rammed next, being small on both holes meant that both fucking did hurt but there was nothing she could not handle. Finally she closed her eyes as she began to enjoy herself when it actually began to feel good. The feeling of his cock hitting the scar where her hymen was kept her in check of what she just done.

The suggestion of what he told her that she was in love with the doctor also hit her and feelings of emotions began to hit her as she felt connected to him. He began to slide inside her pussy deeper and deeper. He began to notice her pussy loosening up to where he was being able to slide a bit faster inside her pussy. He then pulled out and slid into her ass once again deeper and deeper. He slid in and out of her pussy. He kissed her lips and when this happened her heart began to beat fast as if she was in love with him. He knew that he would have to place her under brainwashing some more to make sure it was inside her head.

He planned to have her watching the exact video once again with some new material that he had been working on while she was being a bit brainwashed.

Jennifer gasped as she felt his ugly lips on her once again, not being one to deny him anything she kissed him back and played with his tongue. She still was going to do what she said she was, those girls would pay dearly for what they did to her. Her pussy began to finally loosen up as his cock went in and out now easier than before, the feeling of his big cock going in and out of her body from both holes was something she never experience before, her heart was beating fast and her body was sweating.

Finally she felt something build up inside of her, releasing her feet she let them hang from his shoulders as he fucked her hard and from both holes. Grabbing the edge of the table she bit her lip and finally her entire body was convulsed into an orgasm that took her breath away, her entire body tingled and her limbs were nothing but heavy burdens for a couple of seconds. Finally she cummed hard on his cock even squirting a bit as she did.

Why she never did this before? The feeling of an orgasm was truly something out of this world. Groaning she looked at him and smirked as she kissed his lips. Perhaps this guy could really make her into a wonderful woman. Her eyes closed as she panted heavily waiting on him to cum while using her body for his pleasure.

Karixia said:
Jennifer gasped as she felt his ugly lips on her once again, not being one to deny him anything she kissed him back and played with his tongue. She still was going to do what she said she was, those girls would pay dearly for what they did to her. Her pussy began to finally loosen up as his cock went in and out now easier than before, the feeling of his big cock going in and out of her body from both holes was something she never experience before, her heart was beating fast and her body was sweating.

Finally she felt something build up inside of her, releasing her feet she let them hang from his shoulders as he fucked her hard and from both holes. Grabbing the edge of the table she bit her lip and finally her entire body was convulsed into an orgasm that took her breath away, her entire body tingled and her limbs were nothing but heavy burdens for a couple of seconds. Finally she cummed hard on his cock even squirting a bit as she did.

Why she never did this before? The feeling of an orgasm was truly something out of this world. Groaning she looked at him and smirked as she kissed his lips. Perhaps this guy could really make her into a wonderful woman. Her eyes closed as she panted heavily waiting on him to cum while using her body for his pleasure.

As Rob began to slam harder and harder into Jessica. His thrusts became deep slamming into her. He was ramming so fucking hard into her that he was grunting as he did this to her. He knew that he had much more programming to do to her and he would do it once she fell asleep that night. He felt her pussy squeezing his cock for his hot cum. "That is it baby! I am so close to cumming deeply inside your pussy and ass!" He tells her as the sounds of their fucking echoed in the barn there. He exploded deeply into her pussy filling it all up. Once he came inside her he kissed her lips deeply and passionately.

Karixia said:

As Rob began to slam harder and harder into Jessica. His thrusts became deep slamming into her. He was ramming so fucking hard into her that he was grunting as he did this to her. He knew that he had much more programming to do to her and he would do it once she fell asleep that night. He felt her pussy squeezing his cock for his hot cum. "That is it baby! I am so close to cumming deeply inside your pussy and ass!" He tells her as the sounds of their fucking echoed inside the barn. He slammed deep and came into her pussy. Kissing her lips deeply and passionately.

Jessy did not liked the feeling of being filled by his seed, the disgusting seed that could get her pregnant. She smiled at him as he kissed her, eyes closed and tongues dancing with one another. She looked at him as she bit her lip, “Can I rest now? My body feels a bit weak sir, I guess that change really took a toll on my body”. She felt like she could sleep for days on end and if he let her she could do just that.

Karixia said:
Jessy did not liked the feeling of being filled by his seed, the disgusting seed that could get her pregnant. She smiled at him as he kissed her, eyes closed and tongues dancing with one another. She looked at him as she bit her lip, “Can I rest now? My body feels a bit weak sir, I guess that change really took a toll on my body”. She felt like she could sleep for days on end and if he let her she could do just that.

The doctor knew that he had to have her 100% brainwashed and that right now she was partially brainwashed. As he enjoyed her playing with his tongue as well. He looked at her smiling back at her with a big grin on his face. As he was happy about taking her virginity and pleased about it. "Yes you can rest baby now, but I whipped up a special program for you that you must listen to while you are sleeping." He told her as he placed the head phones into her ears to listen to and began to play the message about her being madly in love with him and wanting him inside her more along with the same message he had her watching before she changed into the hottie that she is now.

She was becoming nervous as to what exactly did this program do to her. Groaning she looked at him nervously for the first time, she had no idea what this program would make her do. Taking a deep breath as she felt the headphones over her ears and it started...

You will love Master with all of your heart, you will give yourself to him sexually whenever he wants and feel proud of it She knew if she showed signs of resistance he would most likely notice. This was the last test she needed to pass, if she could manage to sleep with this thing on and not become crazy by the time she woke up then she would be free to come home most likely. Slowly Jessica fell into a long deep sleep with words being branded inside her head as she slept.

Karixia said:
She was becoming nervous as to what exactly did this program do to her. Groaning she looked at him nervously for the first time, she had no idea what this program would make her do. Taking a deep breath as she felt the headphones over her ears and it started...

You will love Master with all of your heart, you will give yourself to him sexually whenever he wants and feel proud of it She knew if she showed signs of resistance he would most likely notice. This was the last test she needed to pass, if she could manage to sleep with this thing on and not become crazy by the time she woke up then she would be free to come home most likely. Slowly Jessica fell into a long deep sleep with words being branded inside her head as she slept.

The doctor as a safety precaution strapped her down to the medical bed once again like before and placed a pillow underneath her head so she could sleep comfortably throughout the night. He then placed a blanket over her while she slept. He could not let her freeze over night. He hoped that while she slept she would become brainwashed. Only time will tell and he had to be patient about it. The doctor then left the barn while she slept.

The next morning he awakened early to cook her breakfast. He brought in for her bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and toast with butter on it for her to eat. Just in case she wanted jelly to go onto her toast he brought it in for her on a tray. The smell of the food spread throughout the lab. He then removed the straps from around her so she did not know that she was strapped in for the night. "Hey baby! Wake up sleepy head!" He called her with a smile on his face.

Jessica slept soundly while dreaming about the man that claimed to be her master. How he made love to her and how he loved her. The words were clearly digging on her mind as she slept, the only things she could dream about was her master and all the different ways he fucked her. Finally she woke up the next day to the smell of food, her stomach growled hungry as she opened her eyes and stretched her back.

She looked over at him and smiled, somehow whatever she was thinking the night before was gone from her mind. Looking at the toast with the Jelly she touched her stomach as she tried not to bite the hand off from him as he poured the jelly on the toast. Finally as she began eating she ate very fast and ate it all making sure she ate as much as she could. “Hello Master, daddy…sir? However you want me to call you” she ate filling herself up pretty fast before stopping, “Thank you, it was delicious”.

Karixia said:
Jessica slept soundly while dreaming about the man that claimed to be her master. How he made love to her and how he loved her. The words were clearly digging on her mind as she slept, the only things she could dream about was her master and all the different ways he fucked her. Finally she woke up the next day to the smell of food, her stomach growled hungry as she opened her eyes and stretched her back.

She looked over at him and smiled, somehow whatever she was thinking the night before was gone from her mind. Looking at the toast with the Jelly she touched her stomach as she tried not to bite the hand off from him as he poured the jelly on the toast. Finally as she began eating she ate very fast and ate it all making sure she ate as much as she could. “Hello Master, daddy…sir? However you want me to call you” she ate filling herself up pretty fast before stopping, “Thank you, it was delicious”.

"How does my naughty girl feel this morning? I am glad you liked the food. Master is just fine my beautiful love goddess." He said to her realizing that he is going to have to create brainwashing tapes in order for her to become the new Jessica. He leaned over kissing her sweet lips tasting the jelly on them. He licked and sucked onto her lips.

"I think I need to take my beautiful Jessica shopping for everything new now including bras and other lingerie for you Jessy. What do you think?" What Rob did not know is that they would run into that popular group at the mall she spoke about to him last night before she became do beautiful.

She giggled and nodded at him, "I would love to go out with you Master". Still licking the fork she went back to eat until it was all finished. "I really doubt my old clothing would fit even to go there.... the school's uniform will but not the underwear Master". She smiled and stood up stretching her back and looking back at him with a gentle smile. "So... can I get dressed? or can I get bathed first?".

Karixia said:
She giggled and nodded at him, "I would love to go out with you Master". Still licking the fork she went back to eat until it was all finished. "I really doubt my old clothing would fit even to go there.... the school's uniform will but not the underwear Master". She smiled and stood up stretching her back and looking back at him with a gentle smile. "So... can I get dressed? or can I get bathed first?".

He loved hearing her giggle and being happy now. "That is great to hear that you would love to go shopping sweetie for new clothes, underwear, lingerie, and clothing with me." He said to her with a smile on his face. He watched as she stretched as her perfectly formed body exposed in front of him. "I would have to say get cleaned up and then put on your school uniform since it still fits you." He told her. "No worries if you do not have a bra. You will have a new one soon." He said to her with a smile.

Jessica nodded and looked at him, slowly walked towards him the heat from both bodies close to one another. Biting her lower lip she could feel his overpowering presence, somehow it made her weak at the knees to be close to this man. Slowly she leaned forward until their lips were about to meet, their breathing combining with each other as she looked at him with her beautiful green eyes. Puckering her lips she kissed him, her hands traveling along the back of his head as she did, holding him to her.

Finally after the long kiss she broke it off, ragged breathing were all that was heard in the room for a couple of minutes before she backed away and bent down to grab the clothing that still were on the floor. After picking up her shirt and skirt she looked at him and blushed, being in a very compromising position she totally forgot why she was here. Looking at him she nodded as she blushed, “Please lead the way, I have no idea where Master’s bathroom is”.

Karixia said:
Jessica nodded and looked at him, slowly walked towards him the heat from both bodies close to one another. Biting her lower lip she could feel his overpowering presence, somehow it made her weak at the knees to be close to this man. Slowly she leaned forward until their lips were about to meet, their breathing combining with each other as she looked at him with her beautiful green eyes. Puckering her lips she kissed him, her hands traveling along the back of his head as she did, holding him to her.

Finally after the long kiss she broke it off, ragged breathing were all that was heard in the room for a couple of minutes before she backed away and bent down to grab the clothing that still were on the floor. After picking up her shirt and skirt she looked at him and blushed, being in a very compromising position she totally forgot why she was here. Looking at him she nodded as she blushed, “Please lead the way, I have no idea where Master’s bathroom is”.

The doctor smiled as he felt her pull him into her. His heart was racing as he felt her breath so close to his lips. He kissed her deeply and passionately. Holding her into his arms. When she broke away from the kiss and he started to watch her bend down to pick up her clothes. He then gave her ass a smack and squeeze. "Oh yes please follow me and I will show you where the bathroom is at sexy." He walked her out of the barn and walked her into the house guiding her to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wash cloth for her. "How about I take a shower with you?"

She followed him outside the barn and the coldness of the day instantly hit her like a ton of bricks. Her nipples became erect as goosebumps appeared all over her body. Hugging her arms she followed him to the house and then looked at the bathroom once she reached there. The bathroom was quite cozy and clearly not what she expected from Master. She completely forgot about her own mother for the moment as she looked at herself on the mirror, she looked very different from what she looked like before, the thought alone of confronting her own mother made her afraid.

Her thoughts snapped back to reality as she looked at him, the question was stupid but she thought that she could trust him. “If you want to” somehow the word ‘no’ did not came out from her mouth, it was like she could not say no to him. Looking at the washcloth she smiled and looked at him blushing, “May I use the toilet first?”. It has been awhile ever since she used the toilet and she knew that if she did not go now it could spell trouble for the mall.

Karixia said:
She followed him outside the barn and the coldness of the day instantly hit her like a ton of bricks. Her nipples became erect as goosebumps appeared all over her body. Hugging her arms she followed him to the house and then looked at the bathroom once she reached there. The bathroom was quite cozy and clearly not what she expected from Master. She completely forgot about her own mother for the moment as she looked at herself on the mirror, she looked very different from what she looked like before, the thought alone of confronting her own mother made her afraid.

Her thoughts snapped back to reality as she looked at him, the question was stupid but she thought that she could trust him. “If you want to” somehow the word ‘no’ did not came out from her mouth, it was like she could not say no to him. Looking at the washcloth she smiled and looked at him blushing, “May I use the toilet first?”. It has been awhile ever since she used the toilet and she knew that if she did not go now it could spell trouble for the mall.

"Yes please feel free to use the toilet. I will join you for a hot shower then." He told her. He stepped out out of the bathroom to give her some privacy. He waited outside the bathroom for her to finish up. As he waited for her to finish up. He would love to please her once again like he did last night.

When she was finally alone she looked at herself on the mirror and tried her best to find anything wrong with her body. It was the body of another woman it seems, she never was this sexy before. Blushing she looked at the toilet and sat on it while thinking of the things that happened the night before. This man kidnapped her but somehow she fell in love with him, she could not even think of how she was going to spend hours without him. Finally after cleaning herself she turned on the shower before looking at the door, "I am ready".

Karixia said:
When she was finally alone she looked at herself on the mirror and tried her best to find anything wrong with her body. It was the body of another woman it seems, she never was this sexy before. Blushing she looked at the toilet and sat on it while thinking of the things that happened the night before. This man kidnapped her but somehow she fell in love with him, she could not even think of how she was going to spend hours without him. Finally after cleaning herself she turned on the shower before looking at the door, "I am ready".

He heard the water start to run after Jessica turned it on. Her soft voice inviting him to join her. He stepped into the bathroom noticing how beautiful she was. He began to get undressed and stepped inside with her to take a shower. He then picked up the bar of soap and helped lather her up with the bar of soap. Rob began to kiss her soft onto her neck and back. He then says to her, "Bend over baby!" As he grabbed her from behind and grabbing her hips now.

She felt her cheek burning red as she heard him talking. Nodding and without much thinking against him she bent over showing her most private parts to him. "Like this Master?" she said in a very low tone of voice as she looked back at him. Grinning she began moving her ass a bit in order to get him enticed on her ass, the good thing about being a girl was that she could make his little mind think more than his big one.

Karixia said:
She felt her cheek burning red as she heard him talking. Nodding and without much thinking against him she bent over showing her most private parts to him. "Like this Master?" she said in a very low tone of voice as she looked back at him. Grinning she began moving her ass a bit in order to get him enticed on her ass, the good thing about being a girl was that she could make his little mind think more than his big one.

"Yes exactly like that baby!" He says to her as he watched her bent over and teasing him a bit with her ass. As he slid his cock in between her butt crack. He teased her with the tip of his cock. He then slid the tip of his cock into her ass. He began to slide deeper and deeper inside her. His cock began to slide faster in and out of her. He slid his cock in and out of her ass. "Does my naughty girl like what her master is doing to her?"

Whimpering Jessy looked back at him with a look filled with pain. "It hurts Master" she whimpered and looked forward to the wall in front of her. The feeling of the water falling on her body was almost non existent due to the pain that was slowly going down. She bit her lip and slowly began to push herself against him once she began to feel a bit better of having a cock pushing inside her anus.

Karixia said:
Whimpering Jessy looked back at him with a look filled with pain. "It hurts Master" she whimpered and looked forward to the wall in front of her. The feeling of the water falling on her body was almost non existent due to the pain that was slowly going down. She bit her lip and slowly began to push herself against him once she began to feel a bit better of having a cock pushing inside her anus.

"You are not use to it Jessy. Once you get use to it then you will no longer feel anymore pain. I promise you that baby." He tells her as he feels her start to slide up and down his shaft. He began to grind into her a little more deeper and faster inside her ass. He placed his hand around her hip and began to rub onto her clit with his fingers while his cock is deep into her ass. He gives her ass a smack with the other hand sliding in and out of her.

Her eyes closed and she let out a moan as the feeling of his strong hand was felt on her clit. She began pushing back against him without even noticing as she wanted more of that, needed more of that. Biting her lower lip as she pushed back she felt that everything else was not important, the water falling on her body wasn’t even felt as she began pushing back against him feeling his cock filling her up time after time. “Ahhh fuuuuck…. Oh yes… harder please harder” the spank on her bottom felt really good, it kept her on edge and brought new sensations to her mind.

Back
Top Bottom