Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back into playing {MxF} Literate or Semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uri

Planetoid
Back and only accepting a few. I will roleplay only by PMs or Email Send me a PM stating the roleplay you want to do and your Email address. If I accept I will PM your email. (I prefer roleplaying in PMs here though). My kinks are displayed under the picture in my signature. I play as Submissive or trained into Submissive ONLY No Dominate playing from me for now!

Full?
Accepting / Rejecting

What I accept in role plays
Taboo
Anthro (Furry)
Sex Driven
Story Driven
Adultery

Pairings/Ideas I am looking for
Bold = Currently Craving
Strike = No longer accepting unless you Absolutely want to try it then you can ask about it.
You / Me

Vampire / Human
Demon / Angel or Human
Pirate Captain / Captive or Pirate
Knight / Princess
Knight / Citizen
Prince / Knight
Werewolf / Human
Furry / Neko or Human
Bully / Bullied
Stalker / Stalked
God / Human
Vampire / Vampire Hunter
Demon Hunter or Demon / Demoness or Demon Hunter
Monster / Human
Ghost or Demon / Haunted Girl
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez / Orihime Inoue
Cifer Ulquiorra / Orihime Inoue or OC

Animes or Games
Games
-Final Fantasy VII
-Assassins Creed
-Red Ninja

Animes
-High School of the Dead
-Blood-C
-Bleach
-Holy Knight
-Vampire Knight
-Hakuouki
-Elfen Lied

I am also taking suggestions.

Plots
Number // Name of Plot // Pairings it settles​

1 // For Peace of Mind // (Demon / Sacrifice) Not listed as a pairing!

Ellen lived in a rough town, the town flourished and bloomed with life. However, the area around them was too dangerous to leave and if they broke a contract with their overlord. All hell would break loose. Monsters laid outside the town gates, unable to wreak havoc upon the citizens. Their ancestors settled a deal with a demon to keep them safe from harms way. This brought a large protective barrier around the town immobilizing the monsters from stepping in town. All that was asked that was once every five years the demon was given a female sacrifice. The female from the last sacrifice would be returned but seem more timid and would never speak of the experience. It is now time for a new sacrifice to be delivered..

2 // The Troublemaker // Highschool Setup further discussion needed

Aislinn was a troublemaker, no doubt in anyones mind. She wasn't considered in a 'click' she avoided them. She was too intelligent, she thought things through before letting peoples lives in highschool crumble. She was active only in two sports and was great at both, soccer and swimming. Another 'sport' she was good at was hacking into computers, cell phones, and any other plain technology. Being able to send messages to people as someone else if she so much as wanted to. It was how she got people she considered an annoying couple to break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom