Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lousy Snoop (Vash x Karixia)

X-Vash00

Star
A lone figure sat in the dark of his basement laboratory, the only thing illuminating the area was the light of his computer monitor. On the monitor were several people dressed in elite fashion, business suits of the highest quality, some fine dresses, and some lab coats. They were all in video conference screens looking at only a shadowed figure. "Doctor," a woman began, "Is the serum you presented ready for sale yet?" The lone figure sat in silence for a moment thinking of what to say. Once the words were put together in his mind he spoke. "Not yet," He said, his voice was deep thanks to a voice modulator that was running, "I am still working out some minor details I need to work out on my newest test subject before it is ready." They all gave their own versions of threats about what would happen if he did not have it ready soon. It worried him little since he had enough money to keep him well secured. With that he killed the video conference and stood up from his chair and turned on the lights revealing himself. He slicked his silver hair (a result from one of his earliest chemistry experiments when he was an adolescent) back to its normal style. He was Vergil Knight, the young hot shot CEO of Knight International, a chemical company that has supplied 85% of the worlds chemical needs and even producing some of its own for sale. The company has had three stellar quarters and were now the top company in its field. Vergil had managed to stay out of the spotlight since the company gained its fame, not many knew of his face and he was going to keep it that way for as long as he could, but the media was hell bound to end that, which was prevalent in this most recent event.

Speaking of which it was time to wake up his new test subject. He caught her snooping around twenty minutes ago and he simply snuck up on her with a rag soaked in chloroform and she was out like a light. Thinking of what to do with her a lightbulb went off in his head. He needed a new live test subject to work out some of his new serum, what a better choice than her.

With help from his lovely assistant, Dr. Tannis, he got her clothes off, strapped her into the injection machine, set up the IV's and inserted them into both of her breasts and ass. She was decent looking but this machine would make her more desirable in both appearance and personality.

Thinking that now was the best time to start he waltzed over to where she was still strapped in and patted her cheek saying, "Rise and shine princess, time to start."

Jessica was in for the career making news, she had gotten the latest on the new company and wanted to reveal all their evil plans to the world. She was sure if she ever got the news out the company would be dead, sure she would get a lot of enemies. However after taking a few pictures she felt something like a rag being forced on her nose and quickly she fell asleep. She slept soundly for a couple of hours before she woke up, slowly she opened her eyes and realized in the position she was in.

She tried to move her arms only to find them strapped behind her back and unable to move them. Her feet were also in a similar position. “What the hell are you doing to me!” she felt more vulnerable than ever before. The feeling of something inside her anus sent fear up and down her spine, she could not even turn around to see what was inside her. Something poking her nipples were also felt, she could sear that the needle was inside her nipples. “Please let me go… I promise I won’t say anything but please let me go” she was afraid of being unable to defend herself in this situation and that she was at the mercy of this mad man.

images

Back
Top Bottom