Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting for a new Story

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
Good day! I'm Alvis Alendran, and I've been around the site for a long time, but am only now getting around to building myself a request thread.

For starters, my F-List

The Maybe's there are just that, maybes. If you're after something on that list, be prepared to make a good case for it.

Requirements of a Partner:

- Decent Grammar! I don't expect everyone to write like an English major, but please make some effort. I know mistakes can happen, and Gods know I'm as guilty as the next of that, but do try and proof read before sending it!
- I consider myself Literate-advanced literate, and would appreciate it if you can reach this level as well.
- At this point, I am looking for story over anything. Smut can happen, and I like the option to be open, but it is not what I'm primarily doing a RP for these days. That being said, if the story gets to the point where a smut scene is called for, I will write the hell out of it!
- 1+ paragraphs. I feel that I'll likely need at least a paragraph to give me something I can really work with. Anything more than that is just a bonus in my book! If you feel that what's happening in the Roleplay warrants a dozen paragraphs, so be it! I can't guarantee I can match that, but I will give it my very best shot! If you give me 2-3 lines, I can only promise that I will likely end up dropping the RP in the end. And that doesn't help anyone.
- Quality will trump quantity in my mind, any day of the week. If the option is one well written, well thought out paragraph, or three shaky ones, I'd rather the one.
- I work through PMs, or threads. Thread being a preference, but not a requirement. I do not do any kind of IMs, or emails. Sorry.
- I am a switch, favouring the Dom side of things. I can't play a hard sub, and just roll over for someone. Sorry.
- I prefer original, or historical settings. However, if you can think up a pretty good plot/pairing for a fandom, make your pitch, and I'll give it a fair shake.
- I RP as a male for the main character. I've been a female in a few before, I just don't feel I give the role proper credit. I'm comfortable using multiple characters in an RP to drive things along, and some of those may well be female.
- If you want to drop the RP, please let me know! If you want out, just let me know. If you're dropping it due to something that I did, let me know. I can't improve if I don't know what went wrong. If I don't hear from you for an extended time, just drop me a line to let me know if you're interested in picking things back up. Long as it's not been a habit, and we've been doing good work, odds are I'll be willing to get back into things.

Now, despite my not usually playing to a fandom, or the like, I do have a working knowledge of a lot of fandom environments. If you want to tell a story pitched in a fandom universe, just with completely original characters, that is something that I'm willing to try. The fandom universes that I'm knowledgeable about are...

Berserk
Forgotten Realms (pre-4th edition)
Warhammer (Pre-Age of Shitmar)
Warhammer 40k
Necromunda
Borderlands
Mordheim
General D&D
World of Darkness (Mostly Hunter The Reckoning)
Firefly
Dragon Age
Mass Effect

Crossed out plots I am not currently accepting.
Plots
It Was Supposed to be Over

The age of heroes was ended.

There had been decades of a golden and bloody era of heroes and mutants fighting to save or destroy the world, long hard decades. But all of that ended in what seemed to be a sudden shift. It took time for people to realize, but no more heroes had been born in some time. They were dying out.

Every year more and more of them died out, until there were a bare handful left, some staying safe in government service, and other simply keeping their heads down and trying ot stay out of trouble. That all changed in an instant.

One such hero had been laying low, keeping out of all kinds of trouble as best they could, until they were approached by someone claiming to have a young hero/mutant in their care, adn needed the help of a more experienced person. Now saddled with this new hero/mutant, it's a race to some kind of freedom, through government troopers, and even some of the former heroes doing hte government's bidding. The hunt is on, and time is against them...

(So yes, I'm very shamelessly looking to play out something comparable to Logan here! No requirement for any established universe or world, we can use an existing one or build our own, as well as our characters! I just like the way something like this can play out!)

In Over My Head
It was supposed to be a simple enough weekend trip! Of course, that all changed once the traveling man observed what for all the world looked like a woman being abducted by four men. Doing the right thing, he leapt in, getting her out, and into his vehicle, speeding away. He'd check her in with the police, and be done!

Of course, that plan fell apart when it turned out he'd just assaulted 4 Federal agents arresting the princess of a Mafia/Yakuza family that was on foreign soil.

Now with no other choice, he has to throw in with her, and help her find her way back home.
(This one has some good potential really, a lot of ways it can go. There can be an appreciative relationship between them as they try to get out, or it can be viciously vitriolic, with him hating that he's now stuck in the situation, and her hating that she needs his help at this point. The story can extend past the escape, into when he gets her home, at which point he power dynamic shifts, as she's now the one with the control, and he can wind up having to continue working for her as there's nowhere else for him to go!)

The Colours of Madness
When the master of the estate delved too deeply under the manse, what was unleashed defied the senses of mortal men. Now the lands are all but overrun, and there is little hope to be found for most.

But there are some who refuse to surrender to the tides of madness.

Bold adventurers, brave souls one and all are pouring in from all corners of the world, here to measure themselves against the darkness, to push back what has been unleashed, to stand against the tides. Many have come. Few will leave. And even fewer will leave undamaged by the ravages of what they've faced. But so long as one soul is willing to take up the torch, the darkness may yet be held at bay...

(For any who might wonder, yes, this is totally inspired by the game Darkest Dungeon. I think there's a lot of potential to explore grappling with the situation, the strain of the fighting, facing things that shouldn't exist, and the fact that sanity is a tenuous proposition to say the least in this kind of case. I'm not going hard and fast on character classes, though that's certainly an option, I'm more looking to have fun within the scenario.)

Chosen of the Gods
The land of Greece has never truly known a lasting, and complete peace. Minor border skirmishes and conflicts are almost constant. It is a land that was ripe for an enterprising raid of men from a distant land. That is, until their ship was destroyed in a fearsome storm, stranding them in a foreign land, far from home. Now, they have found work as a mercenary group, trying to accumulate enough gold to get a ship, and return home.

All that changed when they were tasked with the destruction of a temple within Athens.

Taking one of the Priestesses hostage, it was called to light that she was not only better placed among the temple hierarchy, but was watched over by the Goddess herself. Far from distraught, the leader of these mercenaries would begin to run a campaign of destruction against Athena, trying to goad her into direct action. For should the Goddess intervene directly against a follower of another pantheon, then she as good as declares open war on that pantheon. A war in the heavens, and war on the earth, the battle for dominance would be joined in full.

All the while the priestess has her own ideas and goals. Will she plot the demise of the barbarian? Or does she find his quest for a kind of immortality fascinating? Only time will tell...

The Power of Magic
The mage Yoristan Gall has been living out his life in contentment in the tower that he crafted. The local villages look to him for protection, and in return provide him with all he might need otherwise. His life is thrown into disarray when the Academy of Magic, the very place he received his training from, informs him that he will be taking on an apprentice, as per the laws of the academy. The apprentice is young, and still somewhat new to her power, though basic education about magic has been finished.

Little do any of them know, dark powers are on the move, ancient and dangerous, and are on their way. Yoristan and his apprentice will need all of the tricks and magic they can muster if they expect to survive, while those within hte village have secrets and trials of their own to contend with...

Kaiju Incoming!
Now, I did say I rarely do Fandoms, but as of late, I've got something of a hankering for a Pacific Rim style of RP. The drift, the giant robot, the Kaiju, the whole shebang. There can be a new breach, or even worse, there can be more than one of them. It can be shortly after the movie, or even many years later, when humanity has started to get complacent again, causing for a complete reboot of the Jaeger project with all new pilots and tech requirements. Would using strictly OCs, even if it is shortly after the events of the movie.

This War of Mine

Based loosely on the game of the same name, this plot is a looser one. A small group of survivors are taking shelter in a damaged, and half ruined home with a city under siege. Few people are to wander the streets, as rebel and military snipers are known to shoot at anything moving. At night, people scavenge for materials and food to try and eke out a living, all the while trying to fend off bands of other survivors that will take what they can from them by force.

This plot is pretty loose, so can be very open. It can have a romantic bend, with a relationship coming up between the survivors. It can get very harsh, with bandits/soldiers raping women that they catch. There would be a lot of weight on everyone's shoulders, as these people would be civialians, not elite soldiers. Terrible things happen, and it's up them to pick up the pieces.

Dynasty of Blood
This is not going to be a simple plot to be honest. There woudl be a fair amount of world building, a lot of ambition for what's happening in the world. Brief history the setting: Post apocalyptic, when the final war broke out on the land, it was fought with every weapon at the disposal fo the nations. Orbital stations rained death on the ground below, mechanical titans hundreds of feet tall fought in colossal duels that scarred the lands forever more, and legions of men and other races fought for the final control of the world. The devastation was wide, billions dead.

From the ashes of this war rose a new power, a united force of vampires that had been orchestrating the war from behind the scenes, and laid claim to a vast swath of the world. They brought order to the world, most of it anyway. Trough their efforts, they managed to preserve most of the technology, though some marvels are theoretically possible to make, the infrastructure to build them is lost. There have been no mechanical titans, and the orbital stations have long since gone dark. Still, there are pockets of the mortal races living without vampiric interference. Enclaves of elves dwell within the deepest forests, the last of the dwarven people have been largely sealed within their mountain holds since the rise of the vampires. Centaur tribes still roam the open steppe lands. Other stranger races have their own places to live and eke a living as best they can.

Magic is still present, a powerful force in the world, existing alongside technology, neither truly able to supplant the other. In many cases the end result of a task may be reached usig either magic or tech, it is largely dependent on the person's preference, and the availability of resources.

The daughter of a poorer family is approached one night by a nobleman, offering to take her in as a servant on his estate. The stipend he offers her to be paid to her family would be a huge boon, able to carve themselves out of poverty in just a few short months.

After the deal is struck word blows through town that the novble is the neighbouring lord, and a well known vampire. He is infamous for taking young ladies that catch his eye and taking them back to his estate as part of his feeding stock. Taking the stipend money, the family puts out the call for a vampire hunter to get their daughter back.

Used to working alone, the hunter is saddled with a partenr from the village, acting as a guide to get him through some of the treacherous terrain. initial disdain grows to a grudging respect for the villager, and eventually into something that can be called respect. The hunter may well be looking at a new permanent partner, maybe more depending on how they handle themselves when they reach the vampire.

We Make Our Own Fate
It's a pirates life in space! Aboard the aging ship, the Fateless, a group of pirates have been avoiding the authorities for a long time. Their captain, an ex-Military Colonel, knows enough about how the military works to avoid patrols and bring in lucrative catches.
Long enough outside of the government service due to his issues with them, he makes a catch that brings additional complications. A scientist, one that shouldn't be on the ship, with information about a project that shouldn't be being worked on.
Even years outside of the military, the scale of loss that would be had if the project finishes is enough convince the colonel that something has to be done. And what's more, secret government projects usually have a great deal of valuble tech laying around...

(This story is pretty open, and my partner would be free to play the scientist, keeping them around, or the First Officer on the ship, another crew member, there's a lot of room to work with here.)

Old Habits
There was always something just a little off about him. He started fights in school, never gave an inch in the face of any opposition, and was remarked that he would likely find a poor ending. He shrugged it off, and never stopped following the path he seemed to have chosen.

He served for a lot of years as a freelance hitter for the various mob groups. He wasn't brought in to kill someone, he was brought in to terrify them. His mark was left on every target, their left eye ripped from it's socket, but the person left alive. The mob only knew him by the name he offered, Ingavain, and he made his fortune through enforcing their will.

Long enough in that life left him wanting more at long last, and he severed his ties, going into obscurity. Content to simply while away his time in peace and quiet, it changed when he met her. She was vibrant, active, and made him realize that there was still something left to be offered in life. But violence was his life, and while he never raised a hand against her, violence as a solution to problems always comes to him easily, and the more he does, the more likely it would be that his old contacts may come looking for him. Men who don't like to hear no for an answer. What will she do when she finds out his past? Will she try and keep him grounded, or does she harbour darker ideas for their future?

Money Can't Save you...
She came from money, never wanted for anything. Daddy's cash bought her the best of everything, clothes, cars, schools, everything. And she knew it, and didn't care. Her friends were the same way, and all of them reveled in never having to worry about anything.

That all changed in one night.

Throwing a party on Daddy's yacht, they were supposed to wait for the rest of the guests. The male side of the party. But when a gang hi-jacks the boat and takes them out to see, it's all going to be trouble, and no amount of money will save them from what's coming.

Even after everything happens, the leader of the gang is using pictures and video to blackmail her, to keep bringing her around to pay out more cash, and often enough to take her again.

How long can she hold out? And how long can she go before being drawn into the criminal circles completely?
(Hard non-con themes to start with, can stay non-con, or turn into dub-con. Things can be worked out between us!)

Life on the Borders
I've been on a bit of kick going back through the Borderlands games. Not looking to recreate the games, but it's a fun world to play in.

Can be as simple as having a pair of vault hunters that weren't the main party stomping around. Pandora residents that have taken up arms to try and defend their home. Bounty hunters/mercenaries trying to clear out the various wildlife issues or just clean out the bandit population. This can be fairly in depth, getting into larger plots and stories, kept simple and just go from place to place. Characters can be be almost anything really, plenty of room to work with!

Even Gods Need Aid
In the time before mortality, before even the Gods were split into pantheons, there was a great war in the heavens. The Gods fought Titans, and even older, fouler beasts. The war raged for millenia, and was only brought to a conclusion when the greatest warriors that opposed them were finally laid low and bound. WHile many wished to slay them, there was a power trapped within them. If their lives were ended by the reigning Gods, then such a power might be unleashed and scour entire planes of existance bare. or worse, simply remake themselves into the freed warrior once more. So the enemy were bound, contained, and secreted away from all things.

But the Gods did know that such measures woudl not hold forever.

The prison is beginning to weaken over the greeatest remaining warrior. It is only a matter of time before the prison gives way, and the Gods have no measure to restore it. Salying hte warrior out of hand is as impossible now as it was in the dawning of the universe. So the Gods must turn outwards, and seek aid elsewhere. They must seek their aid from mortals, or nearly mortals.

A team is being summoned, each the pinnacle of their craft.
The Ultimate Weapon. The Perfect Shield. The Peerless Killer. The Flawless Healer. And the Unbound Arcanist.

The best at what they do, these five must rise to the challenge, face the dangers that lie between them and their goal, and fwith any luck, lay low the greatest warrior to oppose the Gods, and prevent a new War in the Heavens from errupting.

(This is very clearly designed for some top-tier high fantasy play. The five characters are pretty wide open, other than having to live within their assigned roles, but that's the only limit! Plenty of time for some high level action, and a fari bit of time to develop characters and their relationships. Sky's the limit!)

The Invasion
When they came form the North, it was assumed that they came for richer lands, to plunder all that might be found in the warmer climes of the South. Barbarians in vast numbers, coming with fire adn steel, laying claim to all that they could, and continuing to move farther and farther south. Fear lived in the hearts of the civilized lands, for the Northern Barbarians did not leave or simply ask tribute. They settled, taking lands for their own permanently. They set about the business of fortifying themselves, stockades and forts, but not to the East or West, or Even against the more distant SOuthern nations.

All their eyes were turned to the North.

It dawned on the Southern nations that the mass invasion had not been an assault.

It was an evacuaion. Something had forced the greatest threat the civilized world had known to leave it's home and find another. And they feared that it might still be coming. Over some time, it came to light that they had been forced out by a collection of clans that had risen to power, the greatest of them was called the Bearstruck. The Barbarians told tales of men that wore features of great bears, sprouting claws, snarling teeth, mane-like fur, and bear-shaped muzzles when the battle fury was upon them, with some few becoming a full twisted hybrid of bear and man. Other clans that were allied to them wore similar shapes with other beasts of the forest, wolves and the like. The southern nations scoffed at such superstitions, but the Northerners simply continued to build and wait.

Then at last, after nearly a decade, word filtered back...there was a presence in the woods, a great host that seemed bent on coming south. The world braced for the coming of the invasion...

(THis is more of a setting than a direct plot really. It can be done with a southern woman taken prisoner by a Northerner and having to deal with the change in fortunes. Or it can be someone taken prisoner when they went north to see if the tales were true, taken by one of the clans there. And yes, the clans up there would have mild to severe cases of Lycanthropy, that's kind of the main focus of the coming threat. Or it can be played out on a large scale, with leaders of the civilized nations talking with their new neighbors,, and seeing what kind of support can be drafted up against the new coming threat. Quite a lot of possibility with this one!)
Plots and additional pairings will be added as I come up with them.

Pm me if you're interested!

Last edited:
RE: Male looking for Females!

Hey, I just saw your thread and thought I would see if you are interested in doing one of your RP's. The mercenary/princess one sounds interesting. PM me or whatever if you are interested.

RE: Male looking for Females!

I PMed you, did you get it? (I had a problem with a pm not going through yesterday so just making sure.)
I did say email or IM based but I didn't mention I'm fine with PMs as well. Just not keen on threads :)

Alvis Alendran said:

Hi there,

I'll be the first to admit that I'm really new here! But I can write and write well. I'm keen on the same fantasy based fan RP and would really like to start a thread. I'm quite keen on forgotten realms, elder scrolls, dragon lance etc and don't mind some world building in the mix. I'll be honest, your mercenary/princess thread has my interest.

Hope to hear from you :heart:

Hey! I absolutely love your ideas and I’d really love to role play with you!! Do you prefer to play the female or male in most situations? Because I’ll be honest I’m not that great at playing the male characters. Pm me if you’re interested!

Back
Top Bottom