Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female partners needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies.
I am looking for a mature, open-minded, fun, intelligent female (18+) to roleplay with, hopefully for a long period of time. Below I have provided a detailed outline of my expectations, rules, interests, etc.

NOTICE!

I ONLY do roles over Yahoo instant messenger. I do not do threads, or private messages. My Yahoo addy is redcanyonblues.

RULES

I am very particular about my roleplaying partners and as such I have a small set of rules that I wholly expect my partner to follow. I'm a pretty laid back and easy going person, but I will not compromise on these rules

I. I fully expect my partner to have a reasonable grasp of the English language. I WILL NOT tolerate things like "lol" "gr8" and whatnot in the role play. I'm fairly forgiving and will tolerate a few innocent, honest mistakes but blatant misspelled words and acronym use will result in me ignoring you.
II. I am 25 years old and due to legal as well as ethical reasons, I will NOT role play with you if you are under the age of 18.
III. I will only participate in a role play where both characters are adults. College students will also work depending on the role and scene.
IV. I will not do any rape scenes or roleplay a jealous or violent character.
V. I do first person only.

While I am open minded to most ideas, these are the roles that I have scenes for. I have over or around twenty scenes for each role:

Brother/Sister
Husband/Wife
Affair
Best Friends
Brother's girlfriend/Sister's boyfriend
Friend's girlfriend or boyfriend
Ex Lovers
Classmates
Fantasy
- Lord of the Rings, WoW, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, etc.
Sci Fi
Old West
Superheroes
Vampire/Werewolf

Again, I have multiple scenes for each of the roles I listed. The roles listed are not the only ones I do, so if you have a suggestion I am more than willing to hear you out. I will let you know though, if I am not interested in your suggestion and I would appreciate the same in return. If you provide a role or suggestion have a scene ready. I'm not going to write a scene for a role that you suggested. I am more than willing to make adjustments to the scenes I have, should there be a few minor details you're not fond of.

NOTE: If you find that you do not enjoy roleplaying with me, please let me know that things will not work out. I'm an adult, and I understand my taste and style isn't for everyone and that I am very rigid about certain things. I will take no offense if you would rather not roleplay with me due to these reasons. I will likewise do the same to you. If I do not enjoy your style, tastes and whatnot I will let you know politely and we can both move on. But if the situation arises, please act like an adult about it.

Please send me a private message with your screen name or add me on Yahoo IM, should you be interested. If you would like, I can also share some information with you on some of the scenes that I have.

Thanks everyone!

Bump (can I do that here?)

Still looking for female roleplay partners!
I've picked up some awesome ones on here so far, would love to have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom