Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellooo, anyone out there? :) FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

julieecarson

Meteorite
Hey guys, welcome aboard! Name's Juliette, or Juliee. Just like everyone here, I love to roleplay. As far as roleplaying goes, I like romance and smut, just like virtually everyone else here! If you like what you see here, PM me so we can work something out! PLEASE DO NOT reply here on this thread! Here are some things to know about me:

1) Excluding the first starting post, which should be longer, I try to post around two paragraphs, or 10-12 sentences minimum. I ask that you do the same, because it gives me something to work with. I understand that when creating a post the paragraph looks a lot longer than it is since it gets stretched out after posting. I understand that, and I do it too, but try to stay conscious of it so you can add more depth to your writing. With that said, I love exposition as much as the next, but if your two paragraphs are all exposition, what am I going to do with that? I need lots of action to link our two characters together, since you're here to roleplay with me. But hey, I also understand that it can be a little difficult to type out two full, meaty paragraphs. I believe in quality over quantity and so if you give me something that I can continue with that's fine.

2) I also understand that to keep the story going you have to manipulate the other person a little bit since you can't just type out one action and wait. It takes forever to do that, and it just seems like everything will be sent as one-liners. And as I mentioned before, that's not okay. I don't mind you 'godmodding' me a little bit, but keep it to a minimum. You can move me, or something, but don't start giving me quirks that I don't have. Just keep in mind that if you don't want someone to give you random things that don't pertain to you, then don't do it to someone else. Golden rule, right?

3) I've been experimenting between third person and first person. Depending on my mood when we start the roleplay, I'll choose one. But if you have a preference, by all means, let me know. I want to make this roleplay enjoyable for both of us and it wouldn't be possible to you were annoyed every time I posted something.

4) The times that I am online varies. I currently am on summer vacation but I also hold two jobs, one which I work a minimum of 40 hours a week. I will try to post on my days off or when I get home...

5) I'll do PMs, only. I forget to check threads and I'm not available enough to do AIM.

6) I will only do F x M... I am no good at playing a man nor am I good at loving another woman. To each their own, but it's not for me. Also, no furries, futas etc. Humans only

7) please, Please, PLEASE don't flake out on me. Let me know if you're not into what I write. We could always work something out anywhere from starting over with a new plot, or going our separate ways. Not saying that I'm going to be waiting for your post all day, but it's nice to know when I'm wasting my time. I do track my posts to see if they're being read, and usually I'll give you about 24-36 hours, which is what I find reasonable.

8) I have a description of myself, and I'd love for you to do the same, and if your feel so inclined, post of picture of yourself. I only want reality based pictures though, anime or cartoons don't do much for me. If you want a reciprocated picture as well, just ask! Obviously the majority of the time pictures don't have everything you want, so feel free to change a bit of it (in my case it'd be longer hair and wider eyes), etc.

On that note, here's me! Juliette The one on the left, with wider eyes and longer hair :)

If you need another, here it is! Juliee again!

Name: Juliette ‘Juliee’ Carson
Sex: Female
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair color and style: Long, straight, dark brown, down to hips, with bronze highlights
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Build: Athletic, with a decent size chest (enough with some cleavage but not so they get in the way) flat abs, perky butt
Clothing: Usually a pair of denim shorts (in assorted colors) with a fitted white v-neck and black combat boots (lace up to knee or calf length, depending on mood)
Piercings: Two the earlobe, right cartilage
Tattoos: On the back of my right shoulder: “to the sky, flyin’ high, take me to the moon…”
Personality: Bubbly, happy, a little oblivious, flirty without realizing it
Habits: Chews on lower lip
Dislikes: Rude people, inconsiderate people, conceited people
Skills: Lifeguard, Great with kids, volleyball, soccer, athletic, can sing (think of Carly Rae Jepsen’s voice, but not like call me maybe)

Juliette's Rabbit Hole

**Bonus Points for those who are willing to start things off slow!! The characters don't necessarily need to be banging the brains out of their partners by the third post. Love subtleties and growing sexual tension... it just builds for the smuttier scenes to be that much better!**

What I Like:
- Romance AND Smut (A story behind the sex) - with that being said, smut / sex scenes when necessary... I don't want every roleplay to be about two nymphomaniacs ravaging at each other's bodies
- Modern Settings
- Medieval Settings
- Playing the YOUNGER character
- Literacy
- Details!!

Absolutely Not: (Will not budge, so don't try to convince me otherwise)
- Non-Con - No... just no. With that being said, there's a difference between rape and surprise sex.
- Incest. - Closest thing I'll get to is step-sibs or adoptive families... MAYBE cousins but I have to be in the right mood for it
- If it belongs in the bathroom... it stays there. Don't shit on me, or piss down my throat. Just... no.

And here are just a few ideas and some more in-depth stories: They're some ideas but is not limited to that. Feel free to PM me any ideas and we can work something out!

Modern Ideas: (More defined stories under)
- Actress / Director’s Son
- Model / Photographer
- Coach’s Daughter / Athlete
- Bride / Best Man
- Student / Teacher
- Employee / Boss (Reversible)
- Country Girl / City Boy
- Babysitter / Father of Children
- Stripper / Celebrity
- Citizen / Thief

Scenarios:
(Actress / Director’s Son) So we’re in LA, Cali. I, a country girl from Texas, dreamed of coming to Hollywood to become a famous actress ever since I was a little girl. I worked so hard through high school, and getting a partial scholarship to the prestigious UCLA. As I was leafing through the local newspaper I saw an ad for an audition for an agency. Life couldn’t get any better! I called up the number as soon as possible, and booked an audition. I emailed my resume and some headshots to the agency. That’s where you come in. You’re a photographer, helping your dad with the agency. Your dad runs an acting agency, and is also in the process of casting for his new movie, a modern retelling of Cinderella. Yeah, you think it’s a lame idea too, but Hollywood loves it! You’re in charge of looking through the entire potential cast and keeping everything organized. What will happen when you see my picture? Will you try to lobby your father towards or away from me? What about me? When am I going to realize that the world is not just some small town and I may just have to do something I’m less comfortable with to make it here in Hollywood?

(Model / Photographer’s Son) It’s kind of like the one above, the Actress / Director’s Son one, but some details could be changed. I’m a small town girl, just innocent, with an extremely versatile look. Or so people tell me. I was voted Most Photogenic in my senior superlatives last year. So I decide to convince my parents to let me spend a year off from school and move in with my Aunt, in New York City. My aunt works in the fashion district, with an expensive penthouse on 7th Ave, between 57th and 58th street. Yeah, I know, it’s right next to time square. I spend the first couple days looking around, shopping a little, just trying to get used to the city. I get into a couple of predicaments, learning that the city isn’t like the small town back home. One night I come home, my aunt all excited with news; she’s planning a runway show soon and if I’m good enough, she wants me to be the star! She wants me to be the face of her new line; if I can cut it. So she sends me off to a modeling class, teaching all the basics, how to pose, how to hold your head, anything a model really needs to know. Now comes you. Your father owns that modeling school, while also taking photographs of his own. He’s a very prestigious photographer, only taking pictures of the most famous. You, are an aspiring photographer as well, hoping to follow in your father’s footsteps, and inheriting his business when you’re older. Do you offer me extra help, after hours? Do I learn that modeling isn’t just taking pretty facial pictures, but can ask more than I’m currently willing to give? Now let’s add a twist. What if, during one of my predicaments, you run into me (pre-modeling school) and sort of hit on me; like you’re one of the people that show me that the city isn’t like a small town. Let’s find out!

(Coach's Daughter / Athlete) Think typical suburban town. You, a starting varsity athlete since freshman year is very serious about –insert sport here- You’re hoping for a scholarship to your dream school. You do your best to get most involved in whatever you can, and that means playing sports outside of just the school season. Enter: my father. He’s the prestigious coach of the best club team in the region. He and his family just moved out to your town and you, being you, just have to play for him. Tryouts are on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and you’re one of about fifty kids trying out for a ten person team. Enter: me. I’m a high school senior, also playing –insert same sport- My father has trained me all my life, and I’m exceptionally good. I am fully committed to Vanderbilt already, and I am the Coach’s assistant, helping him watch all of his potential players, and demonstrating the drills that are needed. When arriving at the field / gym (depends on which sport) I walk next to my father, fully dressed in the gear, but no one trying out understands why there is a girl here. They underestimate me, thinking a girl can’t possibly be that great. What do you think when you see me? Do you make the team?

(Bride / Best Man) So I’ve had a little trouble thinking up a situation for this pairing. All the ideas lead straight to smut, and I like a little meat in my stories. So I’ve decided that to help with the wedding, my fiancé, let’s call him Mike, allocated you, the best man, to help me with my errands. Driving me around, giving me input, etc. You help me with my final dress fittings, and caterer decisions. You even go so far as to pick me up from my bachelorette party. But you are sworn to secrecy to whatever goes on here, knowing that if my fiancé ever learns of some ridiculous things that could happy the last couple days before the wedding, there’d be a problem. But here’s a twist: you, me and my fiancé have been friends ever since we were little. Hell, we even went to the same college all together. So maybe you liked me beforehand… after all, it is said that if you spend enough time with someone, you grow fond of them. Maybe Mike beat you to the punch asking me out before you. Maybe he stabbed you in the back and you have one last chance to set things right. Would I leave my fiancé for you? Would we have our fun and go back to our regular lives? Or am I so blindly in love with my fiancé that I couldn't possibly cheat? Let’s find out!

(Student / Teacher) I have multiple ideas for this, but there will be some similarities in both.
Both Situations:
- The students will be wearing a school uniform. The girls would wear a white button down shirt with a navy blue and hunter green necktie (worn loosely). Accompanying it, there will be a navy and hunter green plaid skirt. Boys will wear khakis with a white button down shirt and a navy and hunter green tie. Both have a form fitting navy blazer to wear. (Think: Gossip Girl)
- I like the idea of it constantly happening, and with subtleties as they go along. Maybe I would become teacher’s pet, constantly helping you with errands and things together, only for us to be close to each other without causing suspicion.

- (1) I am a college student. It’s my freshman year and all through my life I’ve been good at what I did in school. I was a good student, but somehow I almost never had to study. But now that I’m in college, the difficulty level has risen. My butt is getting kicked in your class and I come to you after class to ask you for some extra help. Does extra help actually mean studying? Or do you have another way in mind in raising my grade? Maybe I get the idea to seduce you into changing my grade?

- (2) My parents passed on in a car crash recently. And with it, my college tuition. I had a little bit of inheritance but my parents’ living will dictated that I wouldn’t touch a penny until my twenty-first birthday. Well, with them gone, I have a problem of paying my school tuition. I don’t have any aunts or uncles, but since I’m over legal age, I won’t be sent into the foster care system. So I make an appointment to see you, the new, young headmaster. You inherited the job from a well connected grandfather, and you love the job so far. Maybe you have the idea of giving me a scholarship to the school, for a price. And it’s a scholarship under your grandfather’s name, knowing you have the power to give it to multiple individuals. Am I worthy of staying? What’s going to happen to me?

(Employee / Boss) Alright, you’re a huge CEO of some company. You own a large skyscraper in the middle of New York City. You’re married, but stopped sleeping with your while quite a while ago as because you were always busy with work and was tired and she spent all her time trying to elevate your status even more. You barely go home now, spending time in your penthouse at the top of your building. You want some fun, so you decide to hire a personal assistant, a secretary. I apply for the job and you immediately hire me, telling me some BS about how you urgently need one. I get to work right away, setting up my desk outside your office. You spend a lot of your free time watching me, fantasizing about finally getting some with me. I remain oblivious the fact that you’re married since your wife never visits you anymore, taking long trips to foreign places with her friends and you stay careful to keep your wedding ring off and hidden. I am also oblivious to your bouts and thoughts, only growing the slightest bit suspicious when you constantly put your hand on my arm or leg, or etc after a while. You have plans for me to assist you in more personal matters (bad pun intended) and you have to make your move. Maybe you decide to take me on a business trip, and ‘forget’ to book an extra room for me. Just throwing ideas out there
P.S. I like the idea of having to help you out with something behind your desk and as I’m standing next to you while you’re sitting in your office chair you slide your hand up the back of my thigh and up my dress. Just a starting point to think about.

(Country Girl / City Boy) Just a couple of months ago, Grandpa passed on, leaving Grandma all by her lonesome. But now, since the school year just finished, It’s the middle of May, her grandson, (you) is sent to visit/help whatever is needed. The grandson comes from a large city (think NYC, Chicago, etc) but is in good shape so he’s not in trouble when the heavy lifting comes into play. Now, add in me, an 18 year old country girl working on the farm next to Grandma and Grandpa, helping out with the animals mostly. Well, I wouldn’t say working, more like doing my family chores. My daddy owns the farm next to Grandma and Grandpa; Grandma and I get along real well. I come over to help her with her horses, and feed her chickens, and we can sit and talk for hours. Grandma mentions that the farm next door needs another farm hand, and you volunteer your services, hoping for a little extra cash to save for the fall. What’s going to happen when they first see each other? Does this country girl want to experience some city boy? Or does she have some bull riding boyfriend?

(Babysitter / Father of Child) So I saw this idea somewhere. It’s about a girl, me, out of summer vacation. Her primary summer job is babysitting, and living in her suburban town she has lots of kids to babysit for usually. But this summer it’s different. You, a family of three (or four) are in a sort of predicament. I’ve been babysitting for your kids since the oldest was three (now at most, six) and your children love me. Your wife has decided to go away for the summer, visiting some relatives abroad, a sick aunt or uncle, whatever. And you, a busy corporate CEO doesn’t have time to look over your children. Yeah sure, you can do a lot of your work at home, but sometimes you’re randomly called into the office. And even if you’re doing work at home, you can’t pull yourself away from it to prevent your children from getting into situations. So your wife, being the planner she is, called me in. She asked me to stay the length of her trip at her house. Sort of a live in nanny type deal. I don’t mind, your family is the highest paying family I have and doing this I receive a good chunk of change. And even better, I get to spend time with your family… and you. Are you an object of affection to me? Are you attracted to me?
P.S. I like the idea of slowly working up to it. Slight touches here and there, getting more and more intense. And I like the idea of my character prancing around in revealing or provocative clothing after the children have gone to bed.

(Stripper / Celebrity) Alright, let’s start with me. I used to live a cushy lifestyle, born into money. I spent my life with the best of the best. I had a passion for dance, and was exceptionally good at it after attending the best schools and having the best tutors. But once I got older, my dad ended up in some high risk situations and losing out. Gone was my happy, relaxed lifestyle. And even worse, my dad took off, and so did my mom. They disappeared to run away from the FBI, leaving me, their only child, to fend for herself. I was too old to go into the foster care system, so I had to figure out a way to support myself. I started by auditioning for some dance roles, starting big since I knew I was qualified. But once the directors heard my name, they turned me away for what my father did. It was discrimination, but I couldn’t do anything about it. After doing countless of small plays that no one has ever heard of my name, I realized it wouldn’t be enough. I stumbled across a night club, hoping to maybe get a job as a bartender. I ended up leaving the club with a job, but not as a bartender. I was a female entertainer, or to put it crudely, a stripper. From that night on, I was known as the elusive Angel, for my innocent face, but complicated pole dance routines. I was strong and had a solid foundation in dance so I picked up pole dancing like a snap. I was now headlining at the club, every night, their pride and joy. So now let’s go to you: You’re a celebrity. Huge! (You can just make it up) You came to my city for some business but managed to sneak away from the boring business people and slipped into the club away from the groupies that saw you. You stayed hidden, trying to fly under the radar. Until that is, you see my routine. You join in throwing money at me, and we end up somewhere private. I give you a little more than a lap dance that night, forgetting I didn’t take my birth control that morning and you leave satisfied. You’re back on the road the next day, and six months later you come back. I hear you’re in town and I finagle my way into your hotel, knocking on your door, with a surprise. You’re surprised to see me, and even more surprised at the child I was bearing that was supposedly yours.

(Citizen / Thief) In the daytime you’re a normal person, working in an office with me. You and I are good friends, but you’ve had a thing for me for a while. I think we are just friends, and never notice that you’d like something more. But at night time, you’re the serial thief that has eluded every police officer in the city. One night, after scoping out your next crime spot, you land on a balcony, watching over the city. It happened to be my balcony, and I just so happen to be sitting in bed, reading by lamp light when you land outside my bedroom balcony. I check it out, and we spend a magical night together. The next morning, I happily skip out to work, gossiping about the mystery man. I reveal how amazing he made me feel, all the while you’re listening. You realize that I’m in love with your nighttime self, but won’t even give your daytime self the time of day. Do you keep appearing at my balcony, keeping your identities a secret? Or do you let me in on your secret, hoping that I’d believe you?

I'd love to role play with you. I'm an older male (54 now) with previous Bluemoon experience. I left a year ago for a break, but now have the time to devote to this endevour once again. I do use Yahoo messenger for online roleplaying, but if that is a problem for you, other arrangements such as messages here or emails can also be done. I like the ideas of Boss / Employee
- Model / Photographer, and family friends. Hope to hear from you soon ... I am on Yahoo as olderstud52 and my email is olderstud52@yahoo.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom