Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the right place for this. Anyways here is a list of things I like to do it's seperated and Alphabetical so it should be straight forward I also have a list of rules people should follow if wanting to roleplay with me. You can contact me by PMS which is the best way to, so please enjoy my list and if you have any questions or have an Idea, like I said just pm me.

My Rules

I desire a long term, plot filled rp. That is not to say that I do not wish sex to happen, or even that sex will take a long time to happen!
If you are unable to post for a bit, please say so. As in, please send me a message. I do not always remember to check the absences area, and so I might miss it if you were to say so there. That said, if a month goes by and there has been no activity in the rp? Chances are, I have lost the urge or drive to continue it.
If you wish to end the rp, say so! Please do not up and disappear on me. I do not take offense if you are not feeling the rp, or even if you think my writing style sucks. Just please show the consideration of ending it, rather than up and leaving.
Concerning posts and how long they should be, etc… I used to be of the mindset of not setting a minimum length on posts, but just as time has gone by I realize that I now have to put a minimum amount. I wish two paragraphs minimum. This is not an outrageous demand I believe, and provides a good detailed reply to the rp.

My Roleplay List

Anime
Akatsuki
Bleach
Final Fantasy
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Naruto
One Piece
Yu Yu Hakusho

Fantasy
Angels
Anthros
Assassins
Demons
Dragon
Elementals (people who control Elements)
Elves
God/Goddess
Geisha
Mermaids/Merman
Ninjas
Pirates
Samurais
Shifters
Slaves
Vampires
Were-Animals (Tiger, Wolves etc..)
Zombies