Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wilderness Love (zero5906&Raeona)

Sintan

Supernova

Ricky had a normal life living in a house to himself although missing a girl in his life. He decided to take a breather from the city life so he took off driving off to the deep woods for a camping trip. Once he had found a nice spot, he had setup his camp site putting the tent up and rolled out the sleeping bag inside, only packed the simple needed things like hygiene things and food.

He had laid camping ground near the lake in walking distance, he made way to the lake with a beach towel and a pillow to use while sunbathing. Once at the beach, he decided to sunbathe naked thinking he was alone and had applied sun block then soon laid down on his back resting head on pillow. He put a small towel over his face to block out the sun from his face, unwary of anything that could come near him.

Nia had begun to wander towards the waters, needing to wash off for the day. She technically walked on all fours, not having learned to walk on her legs like a regular human. Her eyes caught sight of the waters and she smiled happily, making her way towards him.

That's when she caught sight of someone else like her, more or less. She paused and looked over to him, seeing that he had something over his eyes. Biting her lip, she made her way over to him and shyly crawled up next to him. She was tense, almost like she was ready to bolt at any moment as she carefully reached out to poke him.

Ricky moved onto his side and his towel fell off his face, right then he saw her. A girl who only appeared to be barely adult age or in early 20s and was pure naked and staring at him in the face as she was on all fours. "Hello there." He spoke softly not wanting to startle her, he reaches a hand out to her and gently caressed her bare shoulder and down her arm. Ricky was captivated at how such a beautiful girl being here at his side in the pure nude staring at him and looked to be she was about to poke him. He guessed she must have been some kind of wild girl who was abandoned by parents and lost all human morals, only human instincts. He leaned in very slowly and kissed her on lips softly, trying to show he meant no harm and was friendly.

As he moved, she went to scramble away but paused, feeling his touch on her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes as she inspected him, trying to figure out why he looked just like her, but acted so strange. As he leaned in, she began to move away, but not enough to stop the small kiss. Blinking in surprise, she tilted her head and stared up at him, finding the strange action rather... Nice and soothing.

Ricky captured her in a longer kiss, and held the back of her head as stroking his fingers through her long brunette hair. He slowly released after a few minutes, then looked for her reaction and glanced over her beautiful body. "Do you need a home dear?" One hand grabbed her hand and gently guided her to come lay down ontop of him on her stomach.

(Pre-warning: My muse and motivation is going down, making it very hard for me to post. I still like to keep this going but it will take much longer)

~{Me too}~

Nia jumped a bit as she felt his hand grab hers and pull her up over him. She lay on him and tilted her head slightly at his question, a hesitant nod coming from her. It was hard to ignore the fact that she could feel his manhood pressing against her and she briefly wondered if she should try to make some kind of move, but at the same time, she knew he could be dangerous.

"Its okay, I am harmless. Relax dear, I will take care of you." He reached down slowly and gently cupped her butt cheeks in his hands squeezing and releasing them. Ricky raises his lower half body to rub more against her pussy, His member slowly gets harder and increases in size pressing more against her. He kisses her forehead and gently licks her tip of nose.

She hesitantly nodded her head, jumping a bit as she felt his hands on her ass. She glanced down to his chest as she felt his member getting hard and pressing against her. She shifted about slightly, her pussy rubbing against his member slightly. A shiver ran up her body and she couldn't help but continue squirming about slightly to rub against him

Back
Top Bottom