Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kunoichi's cravings. Fantasy, Scifi, Apoc, GMed RP, 1x1 [FxWorld, FutaxF, FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've decided to try poking at RP on this site once more. I'm going to go about this thread a bit differently than my normal request thread. I'm craving more particular RP setups and scenarios, so those are what I'm going to search for with this thread.

What I'd like from my partners is simple enough. Just be intelligent, literate, and creative. I don't need more than a paragraph or two per post, and often tend to post around that much myself, depending on what's going on in the scene.

I prefer to RP through *threads*, and really only threads. I like keeping PMs for communication rather than RP. Email and IMs aren't an option at all, as I would prefer to keep the RP on the site.

I tend to be active online during the evening to late night hours, pacific time. This is likely when I'll be on to check and reply to RPies.

I try to reply as often as I can, but sometimes I do hit slumps, writer's block, or am just not in the mood for RP, so occasionally it may take me longer to reply.

I'll list my limits and kinks toward the end of the post so potential partners know what I'm into, and what I'm not, and if it lines up with their own likes and limits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a note, I am interested in playing the submissive side of any pairing, and the adventurer in any sort of character vs. the world setting.

I am willing to do multiple characters(no more than three tops in a given scene). This could be a pair of adventurer, siblings, maybe even twins. However they will always be female(or futa), as I don't play males.

I enjoy smut as much as anyone(though smut for me is more-so my kinks being played out than outright sex), but I also enjoy a good plot! Some adventure, action, story, character development. All good stuff.

Now, as for what I'm interested in RPing, it's a couple of different themes.

GMed adventure RP
My character is playing against the world, with my partner acting as a sort of GM, driving the story on and presenting various situations and characters for my character to deal with. it would be an adventure styled RP, with my character seeking after some sort of goal, and having to deal with obstacles along the way. Plenty of action and adventure, sexy peril scenarios, etc. preferably involving my bigger kinks quite a bit.
A good example of this play would be the classic D&D styled dungeon crawl(although the setting isn't limited to just dungeons).
I need a partner who's interested in GMing the RP, rather than playing as a dedicated character, someone who can present settings, fun scenarios, possibly play multiple characters and one-shot characters that come and go through the story, control monsters, etc.
Settings could be things such as western fantasy, Japanese fantasy, and even scifi.

Western fantasy
I might play some sort of rogue or adventurer who does the classic dungeon crawl, or is tasked with some sort of world saving quest.
Japanese fantasy
A ninja(or pair of ninjas?) is sent out to find and retrieve mystical artifacts to bring back to the ninja village, or must fulfill some quest that saves their clan.
Post-apoc
A lone survivalist makes her way through the wastes, hunting animals and creatures for food, fighting off mutants/zombies/monsters/raiders/etc. perhaps looking for old relics that are worth a fortune in trade.
Scifi
Perhaps a bounty hunter traveling the stars to various planets as she tracks down bounties to bring back, or searches for ancient alien artifacts which may help stop some advancing alien empire bent on taking over the galaxy.
[If my partner is comfortable with it, I might also be interested in playing my character as a futa who tries to keep her 'condition' a closely guarded secret, and may have to struggle with keeping it secret when those sexy peril scenes come up(such as finding ways to cover up if she's been stripped before she runs into other people or heads to a town). It could also be a weakness used against her by monsters(monster girls?) and female characters that show up as obstacles/antagonists.]
A great example/inspiration for what I'd like in this kind of RP is this webcomic(kinda NSFW): http://www.delvecomic.com/?webcomic_post=in-too-deep%E2%80%A6

FutaxF / FxF scenes
I'm interested in one on one scenes with either FutaxF or FxF pairings. I'd be looking for dominant players to play as a female character against my sub female, or futa.
If I'm playing a futa, I particularly like to use it as an element of humiliation, the character being deeply ashamed of her abnormal extra bit, and having it used against her.
Some ideas that interest me are:

Bully
A girl who's normally rather quiet and keeps to herself is constantly bullied by another, and things only get worse for her when that bully finds out her secret. That secret is that she's no normal girl, but a futa who keeps it hidden, because it isn't 'normal'. The girl who bullies her can then use this against her, as leverage, blackmail, and/or directly teasing her with it, finding ways to give her an erection at inconvenient times.
(Could be a modern school setting, or perhaps something like a magic/supernatural school, or fantasy mage college.)

Unwanted companion
A young magic student in a mages school often is overlooked and teased by fellow students, particularly because she tends to be fairly quiet and keep to herself. One day she decides it's time to show everyone what a skilled mage she really is by summoning her own familiar. Of course, she's not actually as good as she thinks, and so something goes wrong, and she summons a being she didn't intend(a demoness, or some other mystical, magical being.) Realizing her mistake, and being unable to un-summon it, she can only make a deal with it to cover up her blunder. It would keep itself hidden, being able to make itself invisible to all but the young mage that summoned it, and the incident would go unknown to anyone but the two. The catch is that the being gets to do whatever it pleases, including tormenting and humiliating her with teasing, making her spells go horribly wrong, pranks(including perhaps damaging her clothing, cutting it open at inconvenient times, slowly dissolving it or slowly whittling it away bit by bit to make it more revealing, etc.), all the while unknown to anyone else.
Even worse is that some of the students are being sent on a special assignment, to different regions where they would have to find and bring back pieces of an ancient mystical artifact.. and the young mage's new 'friend' is going with her to torment and humiliate her the whole way.

(I would play the mage, who can be either female, or a futa who keeps it secret for added humiliation and fun. if the companion being tries to expose her secret at an inconvenient time/place, she'll have to try to cover it up again to keep it secret. This could also be along the lines of the GM RP theme with the quest to find the piece of the artifact, only with the GM also playing this one dedicated character, the mage's mischievous companion.)

Sorceress's apprentice
A powerful and beautiful sorceress has taken in a fresh, young apprentice to mentor.. though it seems more like she took her in to use as a test subject for her spells and research, not to mention all the chores she has to do, facing punishment if she forgets or does a poor job. She's hardly learning any magic at all at this rate.. but she stays in hopes of one day becoming a powerful sorceress herself.
(The apprentice could be a female, or a futa.. It could also involve some transformation themes(as listed in my kinks), with the apprentice being female to start with, and on occasion ending up with a cock as the sorceress uses her magic to give her one. Could be combined with the bully theme if the sorceress and apprentice live in a mage school.)

Taken in
A girl down on her luck, either homeless or dangerously close to being homeless, is taken in by a seemingly kind woman of wealth, given a nice place to live, food to eat, etc... But that woman has more devious reasons for taking this poor girl in, as she enjoys having a cute little pet to tease and torment. At first things might seem normal, but this woman slowly changes things, adding new rules, stripping the girl of property and rights as it goes on, until she's little more than a human(or other, depending on the setting) pet, before the girl even realizes what's happened.
(Could be FxF, or the girl could be a futa who tries to hide it until she no longer can. The setting could be modern, modern fantasy, or medieval fantasy, my preference being more for fantasy. The girl could be human, or other things such as an animal hybrid(cat girl, etc.), or a fantasy race. Could be combined with sorceress's apprentice.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I get into my actual limits and kinks, I would just like to note, that while I will do full sexual scenes in RP, actual sex is not my primary interest. I enjoy having my kinks and fetishes played out much more than the act of actual intercourse. Full-on sex/intercourse I like to keep somewhat brief so as not to drag it out too long, since it usually gets a bit repetitive and dull after a few posts.

Limits:
Anything gross really.. heavy blood, gore, toiletplay, vomit, etc. None of that in sexy scenes, please.
Pregnancy, not into it, of any kind.
Belly bloating.
Very oversized cocks. My characters aren't made of rubber, let's keep it a bit realistic.
Anal and anal play of any kind. None of it, just don't like it.
Mind control and hypnotism. Nothing against those who like it, it just doesn't work for me. I like my characters to be aware of what's going on and able to resist/protest, not end up mindless hypno sex dolls. : P

Kinks:
My biggest kink would be stripping and nudity. Almost anything involving this theme turns me on.
Clothing damage/destruction is a big part of this kink for me. Situations which cause my character's clothing to be damaged.. ripped, torn, cut, burned, disintegrated, eaten, etc. Eventually leaving her little, to nothing left to wear. [Of particular interest in the clothing destruction area, I find I really love scissors or shears being used to slowly snip away at my character's clothing.]
Forced nudity is of particular interest, whether forcibly stripped, or forced to strip herself.
Other specific scenarios that fit these theme I enjoy are
Caught bathing, my character bathing and having someone else find her during.
Strip games, strip poker as an example, but can be applied to most any game.
Strip hunt, my character is chased/hunted by another, and every time they manage to catch her, they take a piece of clothing as their prize, until she's left running around naked.
Clothing destruction during a fight scene.
Naked combat, my character forced to fight in the nude, either due to clothing being destroyed during, or because she happens to be nude when the fight starts.

Humiliation
Typically achieved with the above stripping/nudity theme, if my character is shy about nudity. Public nudity, stripping, or clothing damage would in particular be part of the humiliation aspect.
Further humiliation themes could be teasing over some aspect of her body, or for wearing embarrassing underwear(such as cutesy underwear, or very sexy underwear if the character isn't the 'sexy' type.)
Added humiliation if I play a futa character who's ashamed of it and keeps it hidden, having someone find out about it.

Futanari
Hermaphrodite for those unfamiliar with the term. In my case usually meaning a girl who has a fully functional cock with no visible testicles.
I like playing futas who are shy and ashamed of their 'deformity', as it isn't normal for a girl, so they keep it a secret. This adds futher themes of humiliation if it becomes exposed, and can be used against the character, either as a physical weakness or as blackmail.
Just as a clarification, I prefer female and futa pairings only. Not that into male and futa pairings as far as anything sexual goes.

Limited transformation.
There are certain transformation themes I like, but I don't get much into the extremes or really crazy things. Things like breast expansion(to a limited degree, not twice as big as my character's head), female to futa, human to animal hybrid(like catgirls) or other humanoid races, overall shrinking or growth, etc. are transformation themes I like. This could even go into full transformation into an animal, temporarily, such as shape shifters or magic alteration, only to end up naked when changing back into human form.

Some other themes I like
Breast play/nipple teasing
Lactation/milking
Monsters (Mainly things like tentacle monsters and slimes.)

RE: Kunoichi's cravings. [FxWorld, FutaxF, FxF]

If anyone tried to PM me just after this thread was posted, you may need to re-send.. I got a bunch of PMs full notices, so I had to clear some room. ^_^;

(Sorry to have to put this long message here - you seem to have used up your pm limit!!)

Greetings, sweet ninja

I have just been having a quick look trough the latest threads, and yours caught my attention. Although not specifically attracted to the stories listed, a number of elements intrigued me. I hope I'm not wasting your time if I put a few suggestions to you, and maybe we could brainstorm if you are agreeable.

Firstly, I want to state that I don't feel my literacy levels, nor my creativity would be an issue. I have been writing for many years (including having some work professionally published) and RPing for two years, both erotic and general. I am thoroughly cognizant with the rules of etiquette - I never vanish with no explanation!

Regarding my general circumstance, I am in Australia, timezone GMT +10.

There were three elements in your thread that especially caught my attention. The first was the idea of a "quest", with one player acting as a kind of old-fashioned GM rather than both players portraying characters. This is a different slant on the normal practice, and I have always felt I would like to try it.

The second is that I notice your obsession with transsexuals (futa). I guess one of my own major kinks is women who are shy or embarrassed about imperfections, imagined or otherwise, in their own bodies. This could be as subtle as a mild rash, acne, skinny legs, too small (or too large) breasts, etc, but the idea of a woman who has a penis and is ashamed of it is a real turn-on for me. The idea of her desperately trying to hide it, and being mortified if it is discovered is something I find really arousing.

I feel I should mention though that while I would be quite happy IC to express disgust or mockery at the condition, my real life feelings do not mirror this. I have a good friend who is transgendered, identifying as female, and her biology doesn't worry me in the slightest. I hope this isn't an issue.

The third thing that struck me is your fascination with weaker, shy girls being bullied by more confident females. Two things about this scenario excite me, the first being the actual humiliation of the girl, and the second being when she receives comfort or rescue from a sympathetic male. I find a damsel in distress very sexy - and if she were a futa, ashamed of her condition - very arousing!

The basic idea I have in mind is that your character would be placed into a sort of dream-quest situation, but based on the modern world. By this I mean there would be modern technology, attitudes and such, rather than dragons and elves and magic.

I feel that your character should be faced with a series of challenges, and if she can get through them wins her way to freedom, or perhaps some kind of reward or prize. She should have some artifact, that can summon a helper if she is unable to work a problem through on her own, but this device would be hedged about with restrictions to avoid her simply resorting to it every time like a kind of "Deus ex machina"... maybe she has to pat a forfeit every time she loses it, or can only use it a certain number of times?

Needless to say, your character will find herself in her underwear (really embarrassing pantie girdles, or cartoon pattern), naked, or otherwise in modesty-challenging situations at every turn!

Do you think we can talk further?

Whatever the outcome, I hope you find someone to play with

Kind regards

Sy

Yes, seems they've limited the PM capacity now to much lower than before, so my PMs were full due to inbox and sent folders well beyond the capacity. So I apologize for that to you, and anyone else that tried PMing! I have plenty of space cleared out now though, so they should be working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom