Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Operation Cloudstrike (Closed for me and Namoi David)

Dia spoke,"It's not that bad, you'd be surprised at what you can hear from working in any sort of establishment like this one. Besides, I like working for the Rebellion." She smirked, knowing he was eyeing her body. She had to admit, he was pretty good looking.

Maric watched her slowly as she smirked at him and he had the sinking suspicion she knew of his attraction to her.

"It's always good to serve a cause noble once and again. It always helps when one gets to entertain a beauty like you." He told the twi'lek and he moved a bit closer towards her.

"So I know I won't really be a paying customer but I feel like you should be rewarded properly for your service."

Dia spoke slyly,"Rewards like this go both ways, no? We both get something we want out of it..." She liked how he was scooting closer to her, making it so obvious on what he wanted...

Maric watched the twi'lek and he leaned in closer till her lips were close at hand, close enough he could feel her breath playing over his lips and he inched even closer. "I can see you're no stranger to playing this game. I like it, it's a dangerous one but I think the perks just got a bit better." He said and leaned in to kiss the ruby red lips of the twi'lek as he rested next to her, letting his shoulder rub against hers as he tested out the taste of his contact.

Dia was impressed at how he was so close to her, well, how physically close they were to each other, their lips were almost touching, their noses were almost touching... She spoke,"Higher risks, higher return..." She kissed Maric back, his lips were soft...

Maric let his pheremones continue to flow through him trying to play with the center of her lust and desire as if it was a fine flute. He would have said she was right about the risks and returns but instead he kissed her back harder, slowly nudging her back to aim her back towards the bed while his left arm moved over her side as he kissed the twi'lek.

Dia sexily spoke,"If you wanted to have sex with me, all you have to do is ask, and not mess with your pheromones..." She kept kissing him back, his lips were so delicious, she was smirking as they were slowly going towards the bed...

Maric chuckled at her and nibbled on her bottom lip while his hands moved over her body and then over her arms, posting them above her head as he kissed her neck and then lower over her collarbone. He looked up and smiled at her as he perched over halfway over her body.

"Apologies, it's a habbit. The pheremones generally allow both parties to achieve maximum pleasure. It's no longer a matter of getting you right where I wanted you." He joked and kissed back up her neck while his left hand moved down and rubbed against her bust as the two moved together on her private room's bed.

Dia giggled, feeling him nibble on her lower lip, enjoying his hands explore her body, then over her arms, moving them above her head... She softly moaned in pleasure when he kissed her neck, slowly moving to her collarbone... She happily kissed him back, smiling at his left hand moving down to rub her breasts... She was glad this was happening...

Maric smiled as he loomed over her body as she softly moaned. He kissed back up over her red warm skin while his hand continued to rub against her breast. He could see the excited features on her face and he kissed her lips again before tracing his tongue up and across her cheek. "I think you're a little overdressed for this." He said thoguh even when he could practically see her exposed teal skin through the silky see through material of her dancer's outfit. The rebel agent pressed on as his cock started to throb harder in his pants as he added another hand to her body, rubbing over her stomach and then her arm as he lay atop her.

(Rutian Twi'leks have blue/teal skin)

Dia was softly moaning in pleasure as Maric's one hand kept rubbing against her breast, it felt so good... His lips felt good on her lips, they were so soft, so sweet, his tongue sent shivers of pleasure up her spine as he traced his tongue up and across her cheek... She smirked at his comment of her being over dressed... She could feel his throbbing cock through their clothes... She slowly began to massage his cock through his pants...

Maric grinned at her and he kissed her cheek before he felt her moving a hand up against his pants. Her fingers created a small growl in his throat as his hand at her breast kneaded and rubbed through the material while he felt his cock awaken with growing excitement as he hovered his lips over her blue skin. She tasted exotic when he kissed her and he kissed down under her jawline as his body moved closer towards his contact.

Dia smiled in response to Maric's smile, loving how he kissed her cheek, his lips were really soft... She moaned in pleasure, feeling his one hand at one of her breasts kneed and rub said breast through the very thin fabric... She smirked, she could feel his cock grow hard, even though his pants, at her touch...

Maric looked over and he moved his hand underneath the fabric and started to probe and rub over her nipple while he felt her fingers moving even more. His cock was growing thick and hard by the moment and he gave her breast a teasing squeeze before his other hand moved over her stomach trying to find a way to unlock the silky dancing dress so that he may have full access as his lips occasionally kissed her again before he licked down her throat before he pulled back and tugged over the fabric on her one breast and he kissed her nipple.

Dia softly moaned in pleasure as Maric moved a very skillful hand underneath the thin, silky fabric, teasing her by rubbing one of her nipples and squeezing the same breast... She softly kissed him back, feeling his hand look for a way to take off her dancing dress... She moved his hand with one of her hands to the lower back of her dress, showing him where to unzip...

Maric grinned when he felt her lips against his. Then when she started to undo the back of the dress his fingers could feel the fabric loosen and he squeezed her breast tenderly once more before he kissed down her neck. He felt his length harden against her body before his hands moved from massaging her flesh and helping the dress flow from her smooth skin as he nibbled and licked over her smooth skin.

Dia softly moaned when he squeezed one of her breasts ever so tenderly, it felt so good... She giggled gently when he kissed down her neck, his lips felt so smooth... The nibbling was ticklish, as well as his licking her... She began to massage his length even more, noting how hard it was getting....

Maric smiled at her moaning and he kissed her harder, moving up even to her lips and nibbling on her bottom lips while he felt her fingers probe and rub over his cock. His hands moved down from her body and then tugged down his trousers revealing a thick hardened cock that was the same bold pink tone as the rest of him. The Zeltron flashed a devilish grin at her and he kissed down over her body and then set his mouth to one of her breasts while he started to rub his cock along the inside of her leg, interested to get her nice and wet before he pushed deep inside.

Dia responded to Maric's hard kissing by kissing him harder in response as well... She was so glad to be doing this... Moaning even more when he began to suck a breast... She did indeed get wet when he rubbed his cock along the inside of her leg... She wanted him...

Maric grinned down at the twi'lek and when he felt her juices flowing down and tickling his cock as he rubbed her leg he just looked at her with eyes full of lust as he inched his body close towards her. He tapped his cock against her wet entrance, enjoying the little slapping noise as the head bounced off her slick folds and then he leaned his body forward and started to run the head of his cock over her silky smooth embrace as his mouth kissed over her neck.

Dia was smiling as he rubbed her leg... Both of their eyes were full of lust... She laughed softly when he tapped his cock against her entrance, and she moaned as he ran the head of his cock against her entrance... She sighed in contentment as his mouth kissed her neck...

Maric grinned at her as she moaned and he pushed his cock forward into her blue lips and didn't stop till he had grounded a nice part of his length inside of the twi'lek. Her juices helped the insertion and he pushed even deeper till he pulled back a few inches and leaned in to kiss her neck harder before moving up to her jaw and then her lips as he engaged the rebel spy in some rest and relaxation.

Back
Top Bottom