Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ok here goes it. Searching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthowls

Moon
This will be a 1x1 for right now.

I've already had something in mind upon joining the site, but first I'll list a few things. This roleplay will be a work towards character development it is something I'd like to move into more long term, continuous but we'll see, don’t want to get ahead of ourselves.

-My partner needs to be willing to commit to it long term and possibly even growing it into something where other players can join. Again not wanting to get ahead of the game this is the forward look.

Back in the day I'd categorize myself with those who we called novelist roleplayers. Granted my posts probably wont be near anything long like that, maybe several paragraphs. Who knows but I'd like my partner to be able to keep up in that sense. I'm not exactly picky about grammar or even style since my grammar can be horrible. This rp will also be working on skill development in writing, since I know I need it.

I don't have an issue if you’re a guy rping a girl or vice verse.

The roleplay is set in the future and it is pre-apoctolyptic. Meaning at some point the current frame our characters get comfortable in will drastically change and the world will fall.

The character I'll be using is one I've used before but since I have lost touch with the family I and others had built with these characters, I want to start over with her and redevelop her.

I'm looking for someone to play a male character who will of course grow a relationship with my character. They wont just meet and be in love or anything, it needs to progress.

The world is extremely advanced in technology, my character, and her family owns the largest corporation of technological production in the world. However it has gotten to a point where they are experimenting on humans, attempting to create a superhuman race, not only that but they also have robots, androids ect, the corporation is also in the process of creating mecha suits for the military. The military which they pretty much own, due to the amount of money, weapons and so on they've given to it.

The main facility where the human experimenting takes place, which pretty much occurs on military personnel, is a very large structure. Not only does it extend skyward the building stretches miles underground, as far as possible. In case anything were to happen the inner three layers of the building, called the wells will retract into the ground and it will become a fortress, which can house near a million people.

The corporation is American based of course when the Apocalypse does come there will be no more America or government, the corporation will actually take charge and stand in place of the government. I can't exactly say what will happen, don't wanna give up to much yet. This is just an outline...

---UPDATE---

Alright, male auditions are closed for this particular part. I didn't imagine Id have such a large interest. So if my three potential players are still willing I'll be needing a couple female characters..like 1 or 2. I can transform this into a group thing which it seems like that is where its going to end up. So if anyone wants to play a female let me know. Preferably a some sort of military lady, would be the priority at this point and a civilian who works or either my character or the corporation.

Annd to make it more interesting. There are other male or female parts available, my characters ( all older, mine is the youngest. )siblings, our mad scientists, might even have room for a villain but that is something that'll need to be worked out.

Keep in mind, if you want to join. This is something I'd like to grow, so it isn't just one of those you make a character play the story and that's it. No, you make your character, you create it, history, background, growth, it doesn't matter if it just one of you or 10 this is going to be an attempt at a long term story. Of course it might not work out but that's okay.

This looks interesting. I'm wondering who I could think up of for this rp. Security guard? Soldier? Eh, I don't know yet. What would you prefer?

Doesnt exactly matter, think about it. Any of those can work. I have someone else who is also interested I don't have a problem expanding into a small group which can open up other character possibilities. So if those aren't your style we can even go into family members, scientists ect. Sorry for the typos responding on my phone lol.

I have nothing against typos, since all I have to use us an itouch. I'd like to be some sort of weapon user. And male.

Okay, give me a little bit of what type of weapon user, and or specialty your character would have? How old is he and what were you thinking, military, security? Both of which I can make use of. Security means you work for the corporation directly. Your character would have been hired by the personnel board, not through an outside source, not contracted pretty much they would own you. Military would be an outside source, with little access on the inside unless the weapon you are using is something the corporation is creating and then they will involve hands on. When it comes to the point of destruction, the military will be free of its obligations to the government and sorta useless without leader ship, I'd imagine not everyone would be happy with the corporation taking charge, which can lead to rebel groups ect..but that's later on. Still something to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom