Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train To Pleasure (feirharte7 X Corybantic)

F

feirharte7

Deria boarded the train, and was taken to a holding area while a seat was found for her.

She was just off to a new town, to attend a private college for women. She was ready to take herself out of the game of love, after several heartbreaks, and countless tears.

She entered the holding room, seeing a couple with a baby, two lovebirds already kissing, and a solitary guy standing alone. She took a place by the couple, standing and watching them feed their daughter a bottle of milk.

She set her suitcase down and waited for her seat to become available. Deria took a small book out of her coat, and read a bit.

Carl was bored. It was likely another long journey with little to occupy him outside of his smartphone and a newspaper. He craved a bit of excitement, and his consultancy job could only go so far to assuage that. Another city, another job, some local nightlife, but nothing to make his blood race.

He looked up from his email and saw the new arrival to the waiting area. An extremely comely young woman, with a large travelling suitcase. His eyes discreetly traversed the pleasant lines and curves of her body as her head was bowed, reading a novel of some description.

His hand swept through his short blond hair as he imagined a scenario where perhaps those clothes were a little more absent. He looked away quickly as the girl looked up, meeting his eyes ever so briefly, and hoped that his thoughts weren't too nakedly visible on his face.

Deria read some, but soon got bored, so she watched the couple again, after briefly meeting the eyes of the blond-haired man who was on a smartphone. His eyes looked weird.

The little girl was asleep now. The couple were talking quietly.

Meanwhile the lovebirds were feeling each other up. She almost told them to get a room. Couldn't feel that good, that they couldn't wait until they were alone, could it? She doubted it.

She returned to reading her book.

Carpe-ing his Diem, Carl made a wide circle to approach the girl from over her shoulder. Her attention was completely engrossed in the book she was reading. A conductor, meanwhile, had arrived and had to cough very obviously to get the attention of the amorous couple to let them know that he had their seats ready.

He approached quite near the young girl and put his hand on her upper arm as he craned his neck over her shoulder and spoke a few inches above and behind her ear
"That book is certainly keeping your attention. What's it about?" he tried his most charming smile as the woman turned to him.

Deria kept reading, totally into her mystery novel, which was her favorite genre of choice now after years of romances that were fictional but never became a reality for her.

A conductor came into the holding area, coughing to get the lovebirds' attention. Deria rolled her eyes. Honestly, why get on a train horny? Why not just go somewhere private?

She looked around again. The couple with the baby were still there, but the solitary man was gone. She supposed he must've already got his seating arrangement.

Suddenly someone grabbed her arm. She reacted instinctively, turning and jerking away. She heard a man asking her about her book, and turned to see the blond haired guy standing behind her.

"It's a murder mystery," she replied, taking a few steps back. "And please refrain from touching me, as I don't know you."

Carl's confidence was not dented by the reception. She might have objected to the physical contact, but she had not yet left the conversation. It had been mere high spirits. He bowed slightly in an apology to the young woman, his face still smiling brightly at her, his eyes glittering with mischief and promise. "My heartfelt apologies, I was only trying to have a little joke, you know? My name is Carl. I do hope you can forgive a little high spirits. It's not often you get to meet as wonderously beautiful woman such as yourself."

Deria watched him bow at her, and he was still smiling. She recognized the look in his eyes well. It's the same look the male lovebird had given his female.

He said he was joking, and his name was Carl. "Thank you for the compliment, but next time, try approaching someone from the front. I'm Deria. Nice to meet you," she said, offering her hand to him to shake.

She waited for him to shake her hand, looking him over, thinking thoughts she shouldn't be having, like wanting to get close to him like the lovebirds.

No, Deria, don't, she thought. Dumb...don't set yourself up for another heartbreak.

feirharte7 said:
Deria watched him bow at her, and he was still smiling. She recognized the look in his eyes well. It's the same look the male lovebird had given his female.

He said he was joking, and his name was Carl. "Thank you for the compliment, but next time, try approaching someone from the front. I'm Deria. Nice to meet you," she said, offering her hand to him to shake.

She waited for him to shake her hand, looking him over, thinking thoughts she shouldn't be having, like wanting to get close to him like the lovebirds.

No, Deria, don't, she thought. Dumb...don't set yourself up for another heartbreak.
Carl took the Deria's hand and caught perhaps a glimpse of reciprocal feeling in her. She certainly hadn't taken any further offense at his presence. He clasped her hand in both of his, hers smooth and manicured, she evidently took care in her appearance, and it was well rewarded, he considered. He released her hand after a warm moment, his fingers trailing gently over her wrist and palm as he let her go.

"Ah well," he smiled. "I'll know better next time. And why are you off to
our mutual destination on this fine day?"

As he grabbed her hand, she involuntarily got excited. She couldn't help it. She hadn't been near a guy for over a year. His hand was strong-feeling, his fingers nice and...oh, what was she doing?

She chided herself silently, even as he released her hand after a gentle movement over her wrist and the palm of her hand. She couldn't help smiling back, even though she didn't trust herself to get involved with him.

"I'm heading to my women's college, for the next quarter," she replied. "What about you?"

feirharte7 said:
As he grabbed her hand, she involuntarily got excited. She couldn't help it. She hadn't been near a guy for over a year. His hand was strong-feeling, his fingers nice and...oh, what was she doing?

She chided herself silently, even as he released her hand after a gentle movement over her wrist and the palm of her hand. She couldn't help smiling back, even though she didn't trust herself to get involved with him.

"I'm heading to my women's college, for the next quarter," she replied. "What about you?"

Carl gave an expressive shrug of his shoulders "I'm a consultant. I travel all over, looking into specific and usually expensive problems businesses run into. It's often exiting, but it can get quite lonely as I work alone."

"A women's college? that sounds as lonely as MY lot!" he laughed. "here we are, just ships parting in the night and off to extended periods of lonliness and seclusion."

The conductor came to usher the family to their seats.

Deria listened with interest as he talked about his work. She realized that they were both heading to solitary locations, for a really long time. It might be nice to explore some possibilities with him, maybe even arrange some future dates.

She laughed with him this time, finding his joke cute. As the conductor took the couple with the baby to their seats, it came to her attention that they were alone for the moment. She stepped closer to him, and grabbed his collar.

She whispered in his ear, "Tell me where your seat is, and we will find a way to meet before the evening is out. I only put on that show for the family and lovebirds that couldn't keep their hands off each other. You've given a very good point. I need a man now, before I am shipped to my college."

She kissed his cheek, putting space between them as they waited for the conductor to return.

Carl couldn't beleive his luck. This smashingly hot girl was looking for a almost anonymous fling with him before boredom beckoned for both of them. Just as he considered making some sort of overt response to her overture, the conductor returned immediately. to take the Deria's bag and announced that she had been allocated a seat. Annoyance at the interruption warred with amusement that no matter what else was going on, someone who arrived later than you would get served first. But then again, he couldn't argue, He'd prefer to look after her rather than him. He squeezed her hand silently, knowing that she was looking forward to this almost as much as he was. "I'll be in touch" he said, emphasizing the last word slightly. "Enjoy your book."

Deria grabbed her book again, and looked at it, making it look like she was still reading, as if nothing had transpired between them. She smiled at Carl, squeezing his hand back. "Okay, as will I," she replied. "Thank you." She gave him one last look, already looking forward to the next time they would see each other.
Deria thought he looked conflicted as the conductor arrived and took her bag, ready to show her to her seat. She followed the man, and he stowed her luggage in the overhead space of her seating area.
She was flushed, and her palms were sweaty. Wow, she was needing some attention badly. She sat down, looking out the window, thinking she could take a nap. Minutes passed, and she wasn't asleep yet. She sighed, wondering if any other passengers would be in Carl's seating area.

Carl whistled to himself, smiling as he waited.

When the conductor returned, he chatted to him for a couple of minutes, As a frequent patron of the trains for his work, he knew that he would be able to talk the conductor into finding him a compartment of his very own. The train looked quite full, but he tipped generously, and arrangements were made. He stowed his luggage, and just before the train was about to depart, he made his way through the passengers, looking for his assignation. Spotting Deria, he wandered near to where she was sitting and casually as if he was merely exchanging the time of day. "Compartment 7. All by myself. It could get quite lonely." He winked, smiled brightly at her and continued on, confident that she would find him eventually. He returned to his seat with a newspaper, eagerly awaiting a visitor.

Deria got bored with looking out the window, seriously hoping that her and Carl would get to be alone, and spend some time having adult fun.

She waited to see if he would come and tell her where his seat was. He finally did, telling her that he'd be in compartment 7, by himself. She smiled back at him, her body already preparing for their encounter.

As the train took off, she looked out into the hall frequently, waiting until it was empty. Deria left her seat, and went in search of Carl's compartment. She found it easily, and knocked gently. She waited for him to come and let her in, her lips still curved in a smile, anticipation great for what was ahead.

Carl heard the knock at the door and took a breath before opening it. He was steeling himself against disappointment in case the gorgeous girl decided that she had better things to do than whatever they might be able to get up to in the small cabin, The train had moved off and had begun to rock from side to side, and Carl steadied himself with a hand on the doorframe as he opened the door. His heart leaped and a smile split his face as he saw that it was in fact, the lovely Deria. He took her hand and bowed, kissing the knuckles as they both swayed slightly with the motion of the train.

"So glad you could join me. Please, come in, Deria." He ushered her in. "Can I take your coat?" he offered, and when she accepted he stood behind her as she shrugged off the garment. Taking it by the collar he gently hung it on one of the convenient hooks on the door, then stepped back close behind her and stroked her arm, leaning in to kiss her neck. He hoped she was as eager as him to begin exploring each other's bodies.

Deria waited for him to open his compartment door. She had a thought that she was at the wrong compartment, in which case she'd be bothering someone. Something told her she'd found the right one, though. The train was moving along now, a swaying underneath her feet as she saw the door open.

As Carl came into view, and she saw his smiling face, Deria smiled, too. Her breath was caught as grabbed her hand, bowing as he kissed her knuckles. She blushed as he led her inside his cabin. "Yes, you may," she replied, as he stood behind her, and taking her coat to hang it up.

Carl caressed her arm, making her shiver, then he kissed her neck, and she moaned softly, as she turned to face him. She pulled him close, kissing his lips gently.

"Find a way to make the door lock," she whispered, grinding her hips into his. "I don't want us to be interrupted or caught."

Carl looked around and saw that the sliding door had a small hook and eye latch and he ruefully disengaged from Deria and hurridly locked the door.
"No one will interrupt us now." He licked his lips lasciviously. "Let me have a look at your gorgeous body, Deria. You've been driving me crazy in my head since I left you."

With a single step he was back with her his arms encircling her in a passionate embrace, one hand sliding down to caress her ass over her clothes, feeling the friction of the fabric and the heat of her body. His desire was producing a quite noticeable change in his trousers, and as he kissed her passionately on the lips and throat, he held her against him.

Finding the pulse in her neck he kissed and licked it, following the line to her ear and biting so gently at her earlobe as his hands explored her back and ass, growing bolder and moving from merely caressing to light squeezes. He kissed her again, firm on the mouth, his tongue flicking delicately between her lips as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, inhaling her perfume, both the natural and store-bought.

Deria watched Carl hurriedly lock the door, and she smiled. He was as eager as she. He licked his lips, and she watched the action closely, imagining his tongue licking her nipples. Deria embraced him in return, her hands moving across his back in slow, tantalizing circles, even as his strong hands caressed her ass, making her moan softly. As he kissed her, she kissed him with equal passion, feeling the extent of his undeniable arousal through his pants and her skirt.

She was just as much aroused, a wetness forming between her thighs, and a slow ache deep within her, begging to be filled and pleasured immensely. He kissed and licked her neck, making her shiver in his arms. His teeth nipped her earlobe gently, and she melted against him. Carl's hands moved on her, and she wanted to get naked soon. His light squeezes of her ass made her more excited. She returned his kiss, her tongue caressing his softly, taking in the feel of his mouth on hers, and the way his hard body pressed against her soft curves.

She stepped back a moment, blushing, and slowly lifted her shirt up and over her head, revealing her bra. The straps came down easily, and the bra hit the floor, her breasts free for his eyes and hands.

Carl's breath caught and he gave an appreciative, slow exhale. "Wow... my god, just wow," he said as his hands took her waist and he took a moment to let his eyes feast on the sight of her gorgeous breasts. He slid both hands up her body and took them with both hands, cupping and caressing, feeling their fullness and marveling at their soft firmness. He leaned down to kiss and lick his way around one while starting to grasp and grope at the other, running his thumb over the rapidly hardening nipple and taking the other as full into his mouth as possible and finding the nipple and flicking with it with his tongue.

He moaned his approval and switched sides, this time kissing small circles around the areola then grazing he teeth over this nipple, all while gently rolling and tugging the other, saliva moistened nipple with his thumb and finger. After a moment or so his free hand slipped over the bare smooth skin of the small of her back and quested again lower, slipping beneath her dress and tracing the outline of he brief underwear finding the border of flesh and cloth, up to the hip and the lower, lower down to where her bottom met her thigh, feeling the warmth of her excitement.

As he breathed slowly, and put his hands on her waist, and he just looked at her breasts with an almost revering look. His hands moved over her body, and grasped her breasts passionately. His hands were pleasuring her, and so was his mouth. As he kissed and licked one nipple, teasing the other with his thumb moving across it, she moaned quietly, then louder as his tongue flicked over the nipple he had in his mouth. He was so good at this, she began to wonder at his past experience. She stopped wondering, though. He was with her, right here, right now, in this moment, and she wasn't going to ruin it with jealousy.

He kept giving her breasts attention, and she had her head thrown back, in rapture. His other hand moved down her back, and under her dress, feeling her hip and lower, she moved closer to him, kissing his lips hungrily. Lower his hands went, and she started unbuttoning his shirt, wanting to see his chest now.

Carl momentarily was torn as he felt her hands deftly undoing each button. Torn between helping her remove another layer of impedance between her and him, but in order to achieve this, he would have to stop what he was doing with his hands. Seeking a compromise of sorts, he freed one hand to let her slip off a sleeve, then the other to remove the shirt entirely. Rather than return his hand to he supple ass, he instead began to slide his hand between her thighs.

Her skirt, so lovely while worn, quickly became an issue. Kissing and nuzzling his way down her taut stomach, he hooked a finger on the skirt and pulled sharply downwards , just as the train entered a tunnel, and the lights went from the burning sun at noon to the warm down lighting of the cabin.

Deria let her eyes wash over his hard body, taking in his strongly-built chest, and muscular abdominals. "You're so sexy, Carl," she whispered, her fingers trailing across his chest, then dipping down to caress his stomach.

Deria felt heat spear her body in rivulets of desire when his hand moved between her thighs. His lips added to the flames, until her body was burning for his touch, and his body. She felt her skirt being lowered in a hurry, and blushed as they entered a tunnel.

"Touch me," she begged in a hot whisper. "Please...I'm burning for you."

Pressing his lips firmly against her he slid a hand up her thigh and found that he had managed to remove her underwear along with her skirt. he touched bare flesh between her legs and moaned into her stomach and he felt his fingers come away slightly wet and smelling of the pungent odor of her arousal. He strokes feather light across her folds at first, then pushed one finger into her warm opening as he found his way onto his knees and his mouth met her lips. He spread her with two fingers while the third penetrated her. His tongue quested for the little hood which hid her clitoris, and finding it, he alternated pressing it firmly or stroking it with his tongue. He was rapidly reaching his most erect state, as the flicker of the sparse tunnel lights lent a surreal air to the experience in the cabin.

His free hand found its way back to her rear to help them both retain their balance.

Deria felt more spears of heat, all over her body, not sure how much more ready she could be for their union. A shudder moved across her stomach when he moaned, and she wanted him so badly, but let him have his moment of playing. She would have hers shortly, she thought, smiling, then gasping when he began to touch her between the intimate triangle between her thighs. A finger went inside of her, and her knees buckled in pleasure, so she reached to hold his shoulders to hold herself up. "Carl," she rasped, as he teased her clitoris. "Please let me taste you now. Take your pants off..."

She waited to see if he would allow her lips to be where his were now, but on his body, in the same area.

Back
Top Bottom