Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun fast and flirty (& maybe just a little bit filthy) smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! That means you too. Yes you, on your smartphone. And you there on the computer.

Are we sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.

I'm a very literate roleplayer, looking for similar, who wants a light, easy thread or PM rp scene that is more to the point.

In terms of the types of scenes I'm looking for, I'm fairly open. I probably look more for consensual pairings, although a bit of coercion can be fun. I'm happy to play a range of ages, from silver foxes to young stallions and everything in between. And I'm happy for you to play the role you're comfortable with.

This is not really a request for humiliation or degradation or large power differentials. Its for two characters who both want to bump uglies with the other, and are suddenly in the situation where they have a chance to express that wish.

Pairings that I'll leave as suggestions (but feel free to suggest others)
FATHER X Babysitter
TEACHER X student
NEIGHBOUR X Housewife/Milf/teen
STUDENT X Teacher
BARTENDER X Patron
CUSTOMER X Waitress
CLUBGOER X stripper/dancer
ACTOR X actress/fan/crew. (Stage or screen)
Strangers on a train

Taboo is fine, but I'll let you know if you squick me out. Intrigue me with a suggestion and we'll make some noise!

I don't mind if he setting is non-modern, although as above, I'm not looking to get bogged down in world building and character back story. That being said, a quirky character is always fun to play with or against.

So hit me up and and let's get this party started.

<3)~~

I would be interested in joining this RP. I think that I could participate...:) I think that I like the CUSTOMER-WAITRESS, CLUBGOER-STRIPPER/DANCER, and the TEACHER-STUDENT

Which one would you prefer?? CUSTOMER-WAITRESS, TEACHER-STUDENT, or CLUBGOER-DANCER/STRIPPER? I'm fine with any of these three... Thanks! Oh and maybe BARTENDER-PATRON.. I also like that one it's kind of cute..<3

-Lorena

I sent you an email hoping that you would let me participate...

Hi! It's me Lori! My account is going crazy right now so please use this account if you're going to let me play. I am very interested and I hope that you'll accept my offer. Thanks!!!!

-Lori

Hi! It's Lori again, but apparently there is some kind of invasion that's making all of my accounts go crazy. I just made ANOTHER account. It is lorilicious555. Please send all of your information to this girl here. Thanks!

Hey ladies. I'm looking for something where my character can be a little less aggressive and perhaps be the quarry instead of the hunter. I'll even slight sub if a domme wants to play.

I may be willing to try the TEACHER x student or NEIGHBOR x teen (assuming you are playing the capitalized roles). If you're interested email me at shiksagoddess93@saintly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom