Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Most Delicious of Nightmares [Dom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Eternal Reward

Super-Earth
Hello, darlings. I am Raze, or Sam, or Master. As I imagine you're well aware of at this point, I am a dom. I do deviate from the dom/sub fetish as a whole from time to time, but this thread is going to be primarily for RPs where I dom. Do feel free to suggest your own ideas, or even a deviation of one of mine. I'm open to suggestion, and nothing is set in stone.

Please contact me via PMs.
I've been getting a lot of requests for Conquest & Nightfall. Not to say I don't like the idea, but I'd rather not do multiple parallel ideas simultaneously.
Still and always open to your own ideas.

Scene ideas: (New ones to come)

PRIDE
Loosely based on the Dragon Age universe, I will be playing an abomination - a mortal mage possessed by a pride demon. While a succubus feeds on lust, a pride demon feeds on, as you'd expect, pride - content only to instill fear and humiliation in its wake, hungering for more powerful prey to break and shatter. And that's where you come in. Maybe you're an apprentice or a chantry girl, maybe you're a peasant nobody will miss, maybe you're a noblewoman caught in the middle of nowhere, or maybe you're enough of an adventurer to put up a little fight before you go down. Either way, now you're his, and he's going to do everything in his power to drain every ounce of pride from your luscious little body until you're a broken, blissful mess content only to serve.

CONTROL
Based on the Diablo universe, specifically the legend of Horazon. The legend goes that Horazon and Bartuc, two demonologist brothers when the world was young, had two very different opinions as to how to expand their magical knowledge. Bartuc thought that true power laid in accepting the demons as brothers, and embraced their ways. Horazon, ever the paranoid one, found himself far more fond of summoning, binding and breaking them into his playthings, interrogating them and abusing them before snuffing them out. Eventually, of course, he attracted the wrath of the Prime Evils, the lords of Hell, and was forced to construct an Arcane Sanctuary between the planes. Nobody knows what happened to Horazon - the only truth that remains is that his sanctuary has grown infested with demons. Some say the prime evils finally got to him. Others say he went mad and took his own life. And others still say he abandoned his safehaven, deciding instead to hide in plain sight, practicing his art in secret as he continues to grow in power. I will be playing Horazon. You will be playing my newest challenge.

CONQUEST
My character would be a prince and a warlord, serving as general for his father's armies, as is customary in their Empire so that the son might prove himself worthy to defend his people before he is worthy to rule them, and so he acquires the loyalty of his men before they are charged with defending him. You would be playing the warrior princess of an enemy kingdom - a firebrand of a special ops agent, a champion of the people, and the only member of the royal family not locked into a sense of smug security by their allegedly unbreakable fortress. Through clever infiltration and perfect timing, I manage to break the defense, infiltrate the palace, and slaughter the royal family, with the exception of your character, who gets the drop on him, but not early enough to save anyone but herself. The empire quickly falls, but the people remain indignant. Word has spread that the favored daughter of the king was not killed during the sack, and thoughts of rebellion begin to stir. Unwilling to risk more lives than necessary, the princess makes a night-raid on the castle, seeking to assassinate the prince and end it once and for all, a predictable enough decision considering her experience as a hitwoman. Predictable enough, in fact, that he sets up a trap and captures her with minimal losses. Killing her outright seems like the simplest solution, but it would not cull the thoughts of rebellion. So he keeps her alive, bending and breaking her, mind, body and spirit, into his toy, making a public spectacle of her humiliation and failure until all of her support has turned to ash and tears, and there is nowhere left to run but the iron grip of abuse and domination.

THE HUNT
The story of Shadowfang Keep says that the archmage Arugal captured the keep from a Baron Silverlaine, conquering it with his canine brethren, but the truth of the matter is much more... delectable. See, the baron had already been defeated, controlled like a puppet by his wife, the Baroness, before she threw him away like a dirty rag. The arrival of the archmage came under blanket of night, his cunning "children" scaling towers, rending throat after throat, tearing away their vocal chords before any could scream warning. But the assassin sent for the baroness was found in a pool of blood, for the Baroness was a powerful witch in her own right. Powerful enough for Arugal himself to answer her call, diverting every spell she threw at him, seemingly without effort, a smug, malicious grin widening over his face with every step he took, less than an inch away from the woman who simply would not back down. He told her he had grown bored of easy prey. He told her it had become so easy to show them their place, because they were already so comfortable in it. And he told her how much he would savor this hunt. And as he pulled her wrist and pressed the reagents of a single teleportation spell into her hand, pressing her other hand over them as he held her, he told her that wherever she went, he was coming to find her and break her. And then he let her go.
It is said that wherever the Baroness went, the howl of the Prince of Worgen was not far behind.

NIGHTFALL
The year is 1194 and Europe is plunged in darkness. Led by the immortal lords of darkness, the entire continent is covered in chaos and strife, fueled by the wars of powerful Bloodlords. Vampires are lords and nobles, and werewolves are all either savages in the wild or the tamed servants of the vampires. Your father, one of the Bloodlords and my liegelord, was a distinctly racist man, believing strongly in the strength and resolve of the vampire race. He was kind to you directly, but you've witnessed enough of his cruelty to know that kindness was not widespread. You have seen me - an alpha lycan and a general of your father's armies - only in passing until the fateful day when your father is assassinated. No doubt by another vampire Bloodlord, the chaos that ensues turns into a bloodbath, panic setting into the servants of a kingless kingdom. Twenty years later, you are a young, rising vampire queen - by all appearances rather inexperienced to rule, and yet your young, budding kingdom thrives. To the rest of the world, I am simply a powerful warrior by your side, but in truth you are nothing more than a puppet, and I am the real power behind our new empire, whispering decisions into your ear - decisions you have, one way or another, been trained to follow. And every night, whether she is grateful to him for reviving her father's legacy or hates him for controlling her like a puppet, the unofficial "wolf king" makes his way to his queen's quarters, reminding her exactly why he commands her, mind and body.

I repeat, contact me via PMs.

996.gif

Came for the plot, stayed for the gifs =D
I sort of like Pride, but I'm not well versed in Dragon Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom