Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread(FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coraline

Star
Updated 02/02/2015

So the simple, straight to the point title captured your attention. Good, that's just what I was going for. :) I'm Coraline, you can call me Cory --Cora... either one is fine with me. Also I'm female INR. I will be giving a list of my don'ts because frankly it's just easier, but I'm pretty open-minded. I mostly do roleplay with 80% plot and 20% smut but I also do smut-based roleplays. I just find it much better to enjoy plot-based RP's.

Roleplays through PM and thread only. Sorry.

DON'TS:
•Scat
•Watersports
•Completely one-sided dominance

Rules:

1. Don't flake out on me. I understand that halfway you may lose interest in an RP and that's okay. I'm a big girl, you can tell me that.
2. No one-liners. It hard to responded to a thread/PM when you've only given me one line to work with.

Plots: (Titles with the * means I'm craving it)
•The titles that are not underlined are not available.

1.Blackmailed*:
Coraline was convinced by her friends to write a love letter to the guy she has like for a couple of years, David. David seemed perfect to her got good grades, athletic, and sweet, also an all-around-nice guy. When she put the letter in his locker it was intervened by the bad boy(you) who decides to blackmail Coraline. Become his slave or he shows everyone the letter, having Coraline leave the rest of her high school life in this humiliation.

2.One of the Guys*: (Best FriendxBest Friend)
Adriana was 17, only girl who played football. She hung out with the guys, she was a tom-boy. Her mother dies when she was young leaving her to grow up with 3 older brothers and a father. Their 'maniless' seemed to rub off on her during the years. But what happens when Adriana has a crush on one of her best buddies. She confides with the only girl she's friends with and that friend decides to make her over. But it is to late-seeing you've got your eye on another or will Adriana sudden change make you realize she not just 'one of the guys

3.[Not Available] My Sister's Fiance: (SisterxSister's Fiance)
Mila decided to see her boyfriend who called her telling her he was sick. So, here she is with a container of soup that was for her boyfriend and she had to take care of him, like he had done when she was sick. When she walked into the house she heard her boyfriend groaning so she put the container down going down the hall to make sure he was okay. The door to his bedroom was wide open as when she narrowed her eyes onto his bed only to see him ontop of her younger sister. Their moans reached her deaf ears as she watched completely heartbroken until her boyfriend,Jake, turned to her immediately getting off her sister and apologising. To late cause Mila ran off, completely heartbroken. So what happens 2 and a half years later when she gets a letter in the mail for her sister's wedding. The groom is not her ex-boyfriend but another man so Mila decides to get revenge on her sister. Infatuate her soon to be brother-in-law, seduce him, and leave her sister heartbroken like she was so many years ago.
4. The Evil Temptress*: (Demon x Human Girl)
YC would be a demon, known in the underworld for corrupting pure souls. One night at your favorite bar you come across a young woman (MC) who has a pure soul, you set you sights on corrupting her. It is a true rarity where an older person that wasn't a child had a pure soul, since it was one of the laws that demons couldn't terrorize children or directly hurt humans. What you don't know is that your new victim may have a pure soul and body, her heart and mind are far from it. Can you corrupt this evil temptress?
Note: This can be romantic where the demon and the girl slowly fall in love with each other with a slow sexual build-up. Or it can be dark with smut in it, I would really like to see the different version that can happen:)

Partners: (You/Me)
FatherxDaughter
BrotherxSister
Best FriendxBest Friend
TeacherxStudent
StudentxTeacher
Step-BrotherxStep-Sister

I will be updating when I have new ideas. Let me know if you're interested. Also, if you have ideas of your own let me know and we can discuss it.

Thanks

One of your scenarios have caught my attention, the Brother Gang Bang, and I would love to role play it with you. Could you make the thread for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom