Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Featuring: Hermione/Snape Post-War AU, Hooker/Client (Also: other M/F, F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon Flavored

Atomic Fire Ball
Featuring:

I just pitched this idea to someone, but I figured I would put it here in case anyone else wanted to give it a go!

Harry Potter: Snape/Hermione, Hooker/Client, Post-War: Voldemort Wins

The Wizarding World is in shambles after the defeat of Harry Potter by Lord Voldemort. It's been three years, and it bares no recognition to the society it once was. The Order has been disbanded, with most of its members dead or in hiding, and the ministry has been completely taken over by Voldemort and his death eaters. He has instilled new laws at every turn, and the existence of muggleborns are a thing of the past. They've almost all been killed or fled from Wizarding Britain.

Though one very important muggleborn still lives, biding her time to get back at the man that ruined all she ever loved.

She changed her name, her hair, and her eyes. Everything about her. But her mind is still the same, and she's still the clever Hermione Granger she always was. She keeps a low profile, working in a brothel in the Red Blossom District of Knockturn Alley. It wasn't her first choice of employment, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Severus Snape has climbed the corporate death eater ladder to find himself sitting at Voldemort's side. He'd wanted Potter, bane of his existence, to put an end to his charade. To help cease his spying days. But when the boy fell Snape's only choice was to continue on, keep up the mask of loyal death eater or suffer the consequences... death. And, while yes, he was a morose and dark man, dying was not at the top of his list. With the Order gone, any hope of destroying the Dark Lord was lost.

When Lucius brings Severus to his favorite brothel, and buys him a night with his regular lady, how can the man refuse? Little does he know that Stoyana is his former student, Miss Granger, all grown up and hiding in the last place anyone would suspect.

All the rest is...

Under Contruction

Just a place saver for my request thread.

Fantasy (Dragon Age, Dragon Age II, Skyrim, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural)
Science Fiction (Mass Effect, Mass Effect II, Star Wars)
Realistic (Neighbor/Neighbor, Best Friends, Teacher/Student, Priest/Confessor or Possessed, Straight/Lesbian)

Craving:
Dragon Age II - Fem!Hawke/Anders, Fem!Hawke/Isabela, Fem!Hawke/Merrill, Fem!Hawke/OC, OC/OC

Supernatural - Dean/Castiel, Dean/OC, Castiel/OC

PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom