Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need GM who's willing to brainstorm fantasy/feudal Japan - lots of smut & action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
I'm looking for someone who can sort of GM or run a fantasy/feudal Japan kind of world and doesn't mind playing both MALE AND FEMALE characters. I would like for there to be an equal amount of smut, action and plot -- sometimes even all three at once. Essentially, I want my character to run in to a number of enemies and sexual situations, either involving samurai, ninjas, demons or more. Probably a sort of Inuyasha vibe or something.

PLEASE be literate. Probably a 2 to 4 paragraphs per post. Be creative with the story, exciting with the action, and super sexy with the... Sex. I promise to give just as much as I get. I AM bisexual, I DO want scenes with both male and female characters.

Here's the character I had in mind for this. She's a sort of samurai, probably with a demon or half demon side, and excuse her right arm. I know she's missing it in the illustration, but it will be there in the RP.

My rabbit hole can be found here -- RABBIT HOLE.

If you are interested in going over potential plots and ideas for this request, PLEASE PM ME. I don't ever look at these threads unless I'm bumping them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom