Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM or PM Play (M x F or F x F )

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Leah

I like YIM because it feels so much more interactive. My IM play tends to be more smut based than my threads, but there is still plot. I like the mix. I am also willing to play on YIM or PMs.

Anyways, I have a few ideas I like to play in YIM but am open to other ideas. All my characters are bi.

Bored housewife who's husband has just been deployed. A couple of his friends decide to take advantage of this. This is more of a nonconsent type story line. Definitely more smut than plot, but it needs some plot too. This could develop into a long term story too.

High school girl who maybe has some daddy or brother issues. She needs a dominant figure in her life. Ok it probably won't be her father, but an older male. She is pretty wild and already out of control, hates school. Her family is definitely lower class. She is very interested in money.

A young criminal trying to make a successful life of crime. I love pairing her with cops but another criminal would do, or someone who needs her to solve a problem for them. This is my favorite story line right now. I would like to pair her with a detective, male or female for a good plot rich story.

I saw this on someone else's thread and it caught my eye, but she didn't want to do it as two girls. A popular jock and an unpopular girl. I could play either one here. I like the idea of two different cultures colliding.

PM me if you are interested.

I also have a sorceress I use for fantasy RPs. She is very dominant, manipulative and just all around awesome. I usually RP her in PMs or Threads but would bring her out for the right plot. She is pretty busy right now so would take a special plot idea for me to bring her out to play.

I just created a MMA fighter, she is a college student, up for all sorts of story lines. I really want to play her some. I don't see her as a submissive character though. She is very focused, probably more dominant, definitely bisexual.

Limits: no furries, no cartoons or games, no futas nothing that belongs in the bathroom or extreme violence.

Please have an idea for either a plot or a character you want to play. I do prefer matching them with older males or same age females for the most part. The criminal and the sorceress are never submissive.

My Criminal

She is a slip of a girl, sliding in and out of the shadows. An oversized jacket hides her features and makes her look tinier still. It would be a mistake to let her size fool you. She sells drugs sometimes, her ass sometimes, she is just making due while she looks for opportunities. People who cross her have ended up dead. She has a very long criminal record for someone so young. The only stable force in her life was the juvenile detention facility. Some of the guards there liked her because she can be a friendly, open little flirt, but others hated her because they could see she was always up to something. Be careful, there is a strong possibility that she has no soul.

Nice post!

Would love to play.. I am on dblitz_cannon on Yahoo, and yourself?

Thanks

Old54harold said:
I like a submissive naive, but curious type of girl so we can do a lot with that. I'm 41 but I like to play older. I think a older, unattractive black man with a younger female is stimulating to me and humiliating to you. We could play you're lost in ghetto or I can play a HS janitor and you get involved because of a dare. Maybe a perverted next door neighbor. A landlord to a single mom and her daughter. A old guide that takes you to a secluded beach while you're on vacation. Maybe you're kidnapped by tribesmen while in Africa for a once in a lifetime class trip and offered to the chief or maybe you're asleep when your awaken by heavy footsteps of a stranger in your home which turns out to be your mothers one night stand. Whew....I'm also open to any ideas you might have. I'm also on YIM and AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom