Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread (F for M) UPDATED 6/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, looking for a man to play with. I'm not very picky but I do have a few requirements (what girl doesn't?)
FYI: New plot idea/craving added at the very bottom!

MUSTS:
  • Proper grammar. (gr8, lol.. if you type like this, please move on.)
  • 1-2 paragraphs at LEAST. Sometime's I get carried away in the moment and can write up to 5, but i'm not expecting a novel.
  • Quality over quantity, it's simple. I'd rather have one paragraph full of details and dialect than a paragraph full of nothing.
  • I normally prefer PM's but have grown to like threads, plus easier clean up in my inbox.
  • I role play with MALES only.
  • HUMANS only. I am not big on furry or futa or whatever the hell it is. Humans please :)
  • Sex is a must, but story is also. Best of both worlds.
  • I like the idea of D/S (during sex and switching it up once in awhile), but I am nobodies full time slave.. sorry.
  • I'm no prude and neither should you be!
  • Good background story.
  • Realistic settings (I like playing in different time periods too.)
  • NO INCEST. NO! So don't bother asking. I had a great childhood so I don't feel the need to bang my family, so no. The closest thing to incest I have done is step siblings, which is fun but I definitely have to be in the mood for.
  • No gore, blood, shit, piss. Keep that shit in the toilet (haha)
  • Drama, romance, jealousy, love, hate, etc. (I know we all deal with this in real life, but it makes the story more realistic and interesting.)
Mainly, it doesn't hurt to ask. Have an idea? Throw it at me!

Roles: (again, open to anything. The worst that would happen is I would simply say no, but don't get butt hurt.)

Vampire/human (I LOVE True Blood, so maybe even a spin off of that.)
Exes
Divorcees
BF/GF
Pirate/Captive
Survivors (Apocolypse, stranded island, etc.)
Cheating spouse/POI
Long Lost Lovers
Bad Boy/Good Girl
Friends with Benefits
Roommates
Strangers
Boss-Secretary
Lovers (ideally each character has a significant other, secretly in love and such affairs) *
Drug Addict/Significant other
Pimp/Prostitute
Mobster/Rival family's daughter (forbidden romance)
Step Siblings (as close to 'incest' that i'll go)
Customer/Exotic Dancer
Arranged Marriage​

These are not the only roles I do, they are merely ideas. So basically, don't take them to heart.

I will update this thread periodically to keep up with my current cravings or idea's. But if you're interested, PM me.

f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/sungoddess/

CRAVING! I'm really craving an exes roleplay where the ex boyfriend goes to war or jail and when he comes back goes out with his friend to a strip club where my character works. He's stunned, upset etc. if you're interested in something like this PM me so we can go over more details.
Plot ideas:

Wealthy Man/Nanny (au pair)

Set in the 1800's in Pennsylvania lived a wealthy and successful farm owner, well known in town for his charity and also for his farm being the mass producer for the cities in surrounding areas. The father of two little girls, Anna, 3 and Kimber, 6. He was married for 7 years to the daughter of a plantation owner who passed during child birth of their youngest daughter Anna. Since then he has been with no one else, stuck in the mind set that he would never find anyone to replace his wife. He was very quiet and serious, a stern and stubborn man but cared only for the future and lives of his daughters. Jessa is a beautiful and bright young woman who is known in town for tutoring young children. After the loss of his wife he looked for someone who could raise his young daughters and Jessa was recommended and for the past 2 1/2 years she has been the girl's full time nanny, living in a bedroom in the house. She took care of their daily lives, cooking, cleaning, dressing and bathing. She tutored the girl for a few hours during the day. Anna and Kimber have grown to love Jessa just like a mother, their world's would fall apart without her. Jessa and the father have grown to know each other very well although he is a man of very few words. (For this I'm thinking they get caught in a moments of lust which have never been acted on. Almost teasing, always eyeing each other etc. Maybe he's been told that he should start looking for a new wife and his friends and partners suggest that she would be the perfect match. I'd like this to be a long term role play. I'm looking for a somewhat dominant male to play with, also down the road with plot I'd like for them to get married, conceive a child etc. So if that is not your thing, please do not PM me but if you are interested, PM away!)

Exes
They had dated for 3 years in college, the were on their way to marriage and family but all that ended when he unexpectedly signed up for the marines. He had told her after everything was set in stone and he was to be shipped off to boot camp and then to his base camp in Iraq. She was furious and unforgiving, he had asked her promise to wait but she couldn't. And those words meant nothing to him, he thought she would eventually get over it but she never did. He had left without asking for her permission, her input and she was heart broken. A few letters later, their time had ended. She could not wait for him. After a year and a half being stationed in Iraq, he was honorably discharged (against his will) for sustaining injuries and after a long recovery he returned home and had never expected for things to be so different. Over that time, things had changed drastically and they made no contact in over a year and a half. He had no idea that she was engaged to be married to a successful and stuck up lawyer, a graduate of Harvard. He was a snobby and stuck up, complete opposite of him and it was a surprise to everyone that someone like her would be with someone like him. She was down to earth, outspoken with a fiery attitude but that fiery side had dulled down after she had lost her flame. His closest friend had broke the news to him and he was in denial of the fact and planned to get her back. (Looking along the lines of an old flame being rekindled, she's hesitant at first and then falls for it, then sleep together and have a night of pure lust and passion, just like the old days. He thinks he has finally gotten her back but she convinces herself that she regrets it and plans to continue with her marriage but he'll go to any extreme to stop it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom