Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking: Someone who can play multiple characters in a space opera RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_bakal

Star
What is it about? The year is 2259 and humankind has finally managed to break away from the mundane limits of the solar system. Inter-galactic travel is the new fad. Don't worry, the universe is at peace and there is no war going on. Just some scumbags here and there.

Ok, so is this going to involve wars with lasers, aliens, and princesses with cinnamon bun hairstyles?
Wars? The universe is at peace right? Besides, our characters won't be fighters or warriors of any sort. They can defend themselves though, or so we assume.

Then what are they? What is their purpose?
So our characters will be the crew of the starship UNE Hayabusa 401. A civilian class transport ship capable of carrying 300 passengers, 500 tons of cargo, and a crew of 80 to man the bar and restaurant, the in-flight theater studio, the children's play area, the infirmary, the engine bay, and of course, the flight deck. The RP will be about space travel.

Ohhhhkay... That is a lot of characters... You say that this is a 1x1?!
Don't worry, you can play as many characters as you want. Minimum of 1, maximum of 3 but it depends on the plot direction. I myself will be playing 3 characters of different genders. I just don't have fate in group RPs anymore.

Cool. But, I thought this ship can carry almost 400 people!?
Doesn't mean that all 400 have key roles right? Besides, this is probably turning into a Cough disaster Cough plot so we might not really have a huge cast.

Ok, I am interested, what are your requirements?
1) You can play any gender you want.

2) Flirt all you want but no instant romance. This is not a romance only RP. I can do Yuri but Yaoi is a no. I play female characters too so if you're a female that can play male characters, then try to hit on one of my girl characters.

3) This is about adventure so we can leave the drama in Earth.

4) Please, no less than 1,000 characters per post. It's for both of us. Trust me, it makes RPs much better. It's easier to reply if you have a lot to work with. I am no grammar Nazi and I make mistakes too but please, make your posts clear and concise because I will too. Also, separate your paragraphs. Thanks!

5) Finally, have fun and be creative!

I see. What characters are available?
Someone who will be working with the captain is mandatory. A co-pilot or a trainee pilot from the flight school. Your secondary character can be a flight stewardess/cabin crew, bar tender, engineer or someone from the infirmary. Hint: I'm planning on playing a female captain, female navigator, and a male on-board doctor.

This looks like an interesting rp. I totally want to join. This is my first rp on this site, so judge easy if i do make a mistake or something. For now, i would prefer to stick to a single character, but i may expand to more later. I am considering playing a male character around 15-16ish who is a trainee sceintist on board. My teacher is kinda lazy leading me to do most of the jobs. My character will be a bit bumbling and clumzy. A bit nerdish, but nothing to bad or steriotypical. Please accept my proposal, as im into sci-fi stuff, and please give me any tips for my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom