Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex Me Up? MxF or FxF if you ask real nicely<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabell Williams

Planetoid
Thank you so much for clicking hun! I'm not expecting you to take me up on a single offer, but would love if you would take me for a spin! *wink wink*​

My Specifications for You! Not your character!​

NO texting talk!
NO one liners!
NO godmodding!
NO illiteracy!
NO perfectionists either! Everyone makes mistakes!
NO unrealistic expectations. If you are expecting a book from me every post, fuck off. (To those expecting a more literate response,) Go invest your time in carnal knowledge, not attacking everyone like a Grammar Nazi.

All I ask is that no one take offense to anything
I say on this request form! It's not going to
be meant to offend- I'm just picky! I will do
any sort of role play, smutty or absolutely clean!
But these are my specifications in a role play partner.
Clean Roleplay Preferences:

-Any race is cool.
-Female or Male is all fine too.
-Age doesn't really matter to much. Between fifteen and twenty six.
-I want an attractive role play partner, no way around that one.

Smut Roleplay Preferences:

-White is a preference, you can ask otherwise but... It probably won't happen.
-Male is also a preference! I am more apt to say yes to women then other races, but still would enjoy a man. I am just a submissive, males bring it out.
-Age is between nineteen and twenty nine.
-Attractive is a must as well. I also don't mind how you get there. Long black hair, short fire engine red hair, spikey brunette, whatever you please! Short with a lovely figure and sculpted face, tall and built, tall and thin, whatever:)

Kinks
http://www.f-list.net/c/elizabell/
You will find everything you need here!​

Roleplay Scenarios/Starters

The Ex-Drug Ring Thief

She was a thief, it was as simple as that. Axel had sticky fingers, and was brought into a tight, and unforgiving situation at far to young an age. She was supposed to bring all of the money and distribute it, but she always took to much for what she sold. For what she sold that was never hers. She was in deep and wealthy off her ass in absolutely no time. And she knew she was in trouble. Throughout her days though, she began to resent the entire scene... And she knew she'd never allow them to get that money that she'd stolen away. She attempted gambling in more private scenes, as she was only sixteen, trying to lose it all... But it doubled. She had that luck.
And now she was in deeper than ever before. No drugs, but more cash than she knew what to do. So she moved way outta her old scene, to a nice neighborhood common for older folks retiring. It was quiet by eight every night, and after a few months... She had her guard down again. But she knew somewhere, deep down, that they knew everything. She was right, but had no idea the steps they'd take to get their revenge, and money.
They'd have her skins, they where sure, with hiring the assassin they did. Costed them enough.
So Axel had been enjoying a comical evening. In a skimpy, silky, but soft pastel blue night gown, she bent over the bathtub bathing her cat, Fuzzbucket, for fleas. Needless to say her kitty was pretty upset, but Axel couldn't stop the grins, "Poor, poor Fuzzbucket..!" Axel bent a bit further, exposing a pair of panties to match her gown, planting a smooch directly on her calico Persian's nose. Fuzzbucket responded with a jerk to splash her water over her long, deep and bright red hair. All Axel could do was laugh. She was doing good on the second story of a luxury home. But he was in the house. That assassin.

Something I started with someone, but they just ditched it. I think it would end up pretty fun!

I will put up a few more soon, don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom