Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fur Enslavement (Devilla-Roche and Jeffrey Odriscoll)

Devilla-Roche

Supernova
It’s that time again for me…for me to totally dominate someone in every way of his or her life…I will not get into the details of how I got rid of the last submissive…let’s just say there were compatibility issues and it was time for him to go…

So here I sit at my favorite table in Club Amour in the Quartier Pigalle district of Paris…every once in a while, I enjoy taking the trip down to Paris from Norway….Paris is a wonderful city for a whole host of reasons…one of which is finding that submissive man or woman that I can convince to come back with me to Norway for a few days…

I should tell you that I am a very wealthy woman…oh, there are many to attain wealth in this world…gaining wealth by having money and real estate passed on to you by another is such an easy way to stay wealthy….having more than one person pass on your wealth makes you very powerful….I guess what I am saying is that I was born into a wealthy family, my father continuing in the railroad industry making engines for trains, just as my grandfather did….it was my great grandfather who started who began the business in 1908 and he did so with next to nothing…he was a scrappy young man who took chances and they paid off…he was the one who made the company what it is today….when I received the company after my father’s passing ten years ago, I sold it and made a fortune…I had no interest in railroad engines….

My mother was also wealthy and she has been gone more than twenty years…as luck would have it, she left father her money, which in turn is now mine…life is good for me, but I have my faults…I tend to enjoy having power over others, especially when it comes to relationships…I also am very much into sex and enjoy a whole host of fetishes…maybe I am sick or something, but who cares…I enjoy fucking and doing lots of nasty things…maybe it is in my genes, who knows….

I should also tell you that I am into fur…it is a big part of my life….my fur collection is substantial….my homes are replete with furs, bedrooms, walls, even some bathrooms….living in Norway gives one the need for a fur coat and a fur hat as it can get cold up here….
I take a sip of my vodka martini and scan the room....I enjoy being at the corner booth at the club, so I can look out and see what I like…things were looking pretty bad up to this point….it’s 11:30 pm and things don’t look promising, until Jeffrey Smith walked in…

He was not that tall, actually quite short when he walked in…as if he were lost….I smirked to myself as I watched him….it was busy and he had trouble ordering….I didn’t know his background until he tried to speak French…he sounded American…I smirked again…those Americans, they are just so uncultured even when they want to be…finally about an hour later he settled in on a seat and ordered a drink….

I sat there with my dark glasses on and my fur jacket made from Mink…I have long black hair and well, my age is not important...I have made some alterations to my body, my lips and my breasts...there have been other changes to, some life changes...diet, exercise and lots of sex help me maintain my gorgeous figure....

That night, I had a short black skirt on and my corseted top, which was an over-the breast type…it kept my huge boobs in check….I never leave the house without garters or lacy stockings…and oh how I enjoy wearing my heels…so there I was watching Mr. Smith…watching his legs dangle uncomfortably in the high stool as he sat there looking around…he must have been in Paris on business, clearly…the time had come for me to introduce myself, in my own way….

I asked Etienne, the waiter to come over to my table…I stuffed a fifty euro in his pocket…

In my Norwegian accent, I spoke French….“Pouvez-vous acheter ce jeune home un verre. Et ne dites-lui qu’il est sur moi.” <Could you by that young man a drink. And do tell him it is on me.>

I sit there and wait for him to receive his drink and turn around…
tumblr_mkzxcwmSEw1r2dttro1_500.jpg

Etienne shakes his head and goes off at once, relaying the message to the bartender, who is a woman…she approaches Jeffrey and says in her best English to him…
In her French accent…
“Eh you my dear. ‘Zat woman in ‘ze corner boot’, she ‘as bought yoo a drink. I just give yoo w’at yoo drinkin’, oui.”

I must say, I was somewhat surprised when the girl behind the bar said a woman had bought me a drink. Lets just say I don't get mistaken for Johnny Depp very often, and I'm just not used to women making a move on me. I was even more surprised when I looked in the direction of the booth the bar girl pointed out and saw the woman who was sitting there. She was stunning; with long dark hair, a jacket that looked like mink and was certainly expensive, and wearing a short skirt revealing stocking clad legs. I have a serious thing for women in fur, so my pulse started racing as soon as I set eyes on her. At the same time, a warning bell was going off in my head telling me something here wasn't quite right. I've always been a caution to the wind type of guy, so I ignored the warning buzz. A decision I would certainly live to regret.

I had arrive in Paris that morning on a business trip, trying to seal a deal with a French pharmaceutical company. I was chosen as I was the only one in the team who had any knowledge of French. This was a mistake. To say my French was rudimentary would be a compliment. I can just about manage Je voudrais une biere, but that's it. Needless to say, the meeting was a disaster. I desperately needed a drink, and the Club Amour just happened to be nearest. Another choice I would later regret.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth, so they say. So I took the drink, raised it in the direction of the booth and nodded and smiled to my benefactor.

When he raised his glass accepting my drink, I thought to myself, so predictable and so willing to accept the bait...I raise my glass to his with a crooked smile and take a sip, then lick my lips sexily as I coat them with my vodka martini...

After that, I pat the seat, making sure he sees my hand indicating to him that I want him to come over and join me at my booth....

A tingle went down my spine as she smiled back at me and indicated I should join her. I walked over and introduced myself: "Bonsoir, Je m'appelle Jeffrey", I said in my school boy French, making the assumption she herself was French. "Je vous remercie pour la boisson". I sat down beside her as she had indicated. My whole body shuddered as my hand brushed against the soft fur of her coat. I breathed in her sweet aroma, and glanced at her stocking clad legs, my mind doing cartwheels. But still, I couldn't shake the feeling that something here wasn't right.

He wasn't too bad as he approached and took a seat next to me in the booth.....his brown hair...he wasn't too masculine looking, on the thin side, so he keeps himself in shape...oh I see a lot of potential here....

I giggle at his French....

In my Norwegian accent....
"Well Jeffrey, I am Devilla. Your French is passible, but these French, they are very cunning. They will know that you are American. I give you a B+ for trying."

I take a sip of my drink...everything about me exudes wealth, manners, and class....I cannot hide it even as I sit there and drink....

"So, Jeffrey, what brings you to Paris? Oh, and an even better question is why are you at this club. They can get a rough crowd in here. It is one reason I asked you over to my table. I somehow felt the need to protect you my dear. Besides, I'm a little lonely tonight and some companionship is what I need tonight."

I feel myself start to blush, and I fidget a little nervously in the presence of a lady of such obvious class. She is clearly way out of my league, and I wonder why a woman such as her would be interested in a man like me. I try to pull myself together as I answer her questions.

"I'm in town for a business meeting. A not very successful one unfortunately, which is why I came here. I desperately needed a drink and this just happened to be the nearest place. I must say you do look fantastic, too classy and elegant for this place and too classy and elegant for me. I'm more than happy to provide the companionship you seek, tho I am a little curious as to why you thought I would be suitable company for you"

I can't bring myself to her in the eye as I speak to her. Instead I find my gaze wandering from her fur coat, to her stocking clad legs and expensive shoes.

Again, in my Norwegian accent, but of course, I speak in a sexy low tone, my words measured....
"I see." ...my right eyebrow raised...."Well, the drink has been taken care of. I am glad to help you in that area, especially when you have had such an unfortunate experience with your meeting."

I take a sip of my vodka martini....
"I appreciate your wonderful compliments regarding how I look. That may make us even for me buying you that drink."

I smirk, my lips quite wet...
"I felt that someone like yourself would do quite frankly. And besides, I see you have a wandering eye. Do you appreciate a woman like me?" ~I pull up my skirt and fur coat, showing my garters and some of my panties~ "Not every many appreciates such refinement. Tell me Jeffrey, do you appreciate refinement in a woman such as myself?"

Again I smirk at him, my lips still aglow...
"Maybe, you would rather be in a more quiet place with me. Say, maybe my hotel room?"

I sit transfixed as she talks to me in that wonderful, husky North European voice. Not guttural enough to be German, possibly Scandinavian. My eyes bulge as she lifts her skirt to reveal her stocking tops and just a fleeting glimpse of her panties. Her offer to take me back to her hotel room throws me completely off guard, particularly as she smirks at me with a disdainful almost cruel intensity. I feel myself breaking into a sweat as I stammer my response.

"Yes, yes I do very much appreciate a lady of your class. It's wonderful to meet a woman such as you. Of course, I'd love to go somewhere quieter with you, and your hotel room sounds perfect. Maybe you can think of another way for me to pay you back for the drink"

When Jeffrey says what he says about paying me back in some other way for the drink, I smile and think to myself..."He is no doubt, hooked."

Again I smile smirking at first but being coy-like in my demeanor...with a deep breathe, I speak.....
"Oh, I can think of many ways that you could pay me Jeffrey."

I take his left hand and place it on my stocking leg...my right hand on his hand as I caress it....with a whisper...
"Doesn't that just drive you insane?"

I finish my drink still holding his hand...I take charge of the moment...
"Lets go."

I get up and so does he...again, I direct things...
"Always put your arm out for a lady like myself, understand?"

I put my jet black velour gloves on, one hand at a time, fingers fitting perfectly...then I hook my right arm into his....

Once outside, the valet is quick to get my town car and driver....the driver is female, gorgeous, with big boobs like mine....unlike me her hair color is blonde...she opens the door for us both and we get inside....

"I am have a suite at the Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg, right on the Champs Elysees. It is the best hotel in Paris."

In no time we are there and Jeffrey and I make our way up to the top floor, in one of the penthouse overlooking all that Paris has to offer.....I card the door and we are inside....
sofitel-paris-le-faubourg-paris_080320101546584376.jpg

"Why don't you make us some drinks. I'll take a vodka martini, extra dry. If you don't mind I will be right back. I need to make myself more comfortable. Why don't you also start a fire. It's gas powered, so it is as easy as turning on the light switch."

I take off my sunglasses and give him a last look with my smoldering eyes before I go into the bedroom.....

I gasp audibly as she places my hand on her stocking clad leg. I shudder slightly as I feel the warmth of her leg through the smooth silk of her stockings. She tells me I should always put my arm out for a lady like her, and it is clear from her demeanor and tone of voice that is an instruction rather than advice. I hold my arm out as instructed and she slips hers in mine, after putting a pair of gorgeous black velour gloves. The touch of her gloved hand against mine sends a tingle up my arm.

She tells me her hotel is the Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg. This is probably the most expensive hotel in Paris, so I'm starting to think I've hit he jackpot here. We step outside, and I'm really glad of the cool night breeze, as I was really starting to melt, such was the effect this lady was having on me. She had her own chauffeur driven car, and when the driver got out to open the door for us my jaw nearly hit the sidewalk. She was stunning. Almost as stunning as Devilla herself, but not quite.

We drive to her hotel and make our way up to her room. I'm starting to feel a little nervous as she lets us in. The room is a picture of opulence. There's antique furniture and mirrors, and there's even a piano. Again I get a sinking feeling that I'm out of my depth here. She puts me at ease and asks me to make some drinks and light the fire while she makes herself more comfortable. The drinks I manage, but I'm darned if I can work out how the fire works. I'm on my knees desperately trying to figure it out before she comes back in. I really don't want this lady thinking, I'm incapable of performing a simple act such as lighting a fire. I already feel insignificant enough in her presence as it is.

I walk out, with a fox fur throw, and place it on one of the sofas...
17.jpg

...and then I see that Jeffrey is fiddling with the fire place, incapable of figuring out how it works...

I find the button with ease and hit it, starting the fire...I look down at him and give him a smirk, bearing on a smile and then I instruct him again...
58a367779d3927f27e3c2b82d47db9f3.jpg

"Jeffrey get our drinks. I'm parched and it seems you need another drink."

Again I give him a smoldering look...
"And, I expect you'll have no trouble getting out of your clothes. When you do, I want you to take a seat on the sofa, the one that has the blue fox throw on it."

I make the paddle in my hands, something he can plainly see...I want him to know I mean business and that I will use it on him if he decides to balk in any way at my requests....

Devilla walks into the room and places a fur throw on one of the sofas as I struggle hopelessly with the fire. With an air of superiority she walks over to me and casually starts the fire in one go, making me feel like an incompetent idiot. As I get to my feet, she gives me that look, part disdain part seduction, that she has given me before.

"Yes, yes of course" I answer somewhat timidly as she gives me her instructions. It is becoming clear this lady is used to giving instructions, and used to having them followed without query. I fetch the drinks, then undress nervously, fumbling at the buttons on my cheap shirt, glancing over at her turning what looks like some sort of paddle casually in her hand as I undress.

I undress and sit on the fur covered sofa as instructed, quite liking the feel of the fur against my skin. I glance over, apprehensively at Devilla still turning the paddle in her hand. I start to feel a chill as I sit naked on the sofa, wondering what she has in store for me.

As I take a sip of my drink, I watch him get undressed....he is fit, but not too athletic...he can easily be overpowered...his shortness doesn't help him....I think he will be perfect...he takes his seat, like a child in the first day of class, not knowing what to do....

I put my drink down on one of the side tables and stand in front of him....then I place my perfectly painted nailed finger and lift his hwad up to me....

Again, my smoldering eyes as I look down at him...
"Good boy. I like good boys. They are easier to train and listen and do things that they are told to do."

I place the paddle up to the side of his face and let him feel the cold leather...
"Jeffrey, remove each of my garters from my stockings. Can you do that for me?"

I watch her place her drink on the table then saunter nonchalantly over. She stands commandingly in front of me, immediately seizing the advantage as she towers over me. She lifts my head up with her finger under my chin, forcing me to meet her smoldering gaze. My mouth is dry and I am trembling slightly at her touch. She touches my face with the paddle she is still holding, and in her inimitable husky commanding voice asks me if I can remove her garters.

"Yes, Devilla, of course, whatever you want" I stammer as I fumble with the clasps. I moan softly as my fingers rub against her soft skin as I finally manage to release the garters from the stockings.

I pick up my vodka martini and take another sip...then put it back down....my eyes never leave Jeffrey as I make sure he sees that I am raising the intensity of our little get together...

"Such a good boy you are."

I pull up the lower part of my corset revealing my panties...

I raise my right eyebrow and look down at him, again showing my control over him, that I am the one totally in charge here...
"I would like to tell you a short story Jeffrey." ~ I pull out a tube of lipstick and a compact from one of the cocktail tables, place my paddle on his thigh, then open the compact to reveal the small mirror...I freshen my lips and give a kiss, happy with the results...then I put the lipstick and compact back in the table drawer and pick up my paddle again~ "Where was I? Oh yes, a short story."

I pause...
"There was a boy who had is heart set on a football for his birthday. He asked his mother for a football, he asked his father for a football, he even asked his grandparents for a football. Now this family didn't have much money. The boy had mentioned the football day in and day out. When the day arrived, the boys anticipation for the football got the best of him. He was handed his gift and he went crazy opening the wrapping up. Inside was a baseball mitt. The boy was visibly upset that he didn't have a football. But then his mother explained. All we could afford was this used baseball glove. We know you wanted a football, but make the best of things. Maybe baseball is your game anyway."

I take a sip of my drink and put it down...
"The moral is we don't always get what we want no matter how much we want something."

I grab the top of my panties, about to pull it down...
"Now there is something I know that you want, you would like to lick my pussy, isn't that right Jeffrey?"

I glance up at her taking a sip of her drink, her eyes boring into me like lasers. I avert my eyes down towards her shoes as her gaze becomes to intense for me, then look back up with a start when she places her paddle on my leg. She is applying her lipstick so seductively I think I will melt. I'm still in a prone position sitting on the sofa, while she still towers over me, leaving me in no doubt who is running this particular show. I'm not used to women to taking control, I'm not a big guy, but I'm no shrinking violet either. At least I wasn't until I met Devilla.

She starts to tell me a story, but I'm paying little attention. My mind is wandering all over the place, thinking of the things I'd like to do to her. "How desperately I want this woman", I think to myself. "How I'd love to slide my head between her thighs and work her over with my tongue".

I snap out of it as she moves as if to slide her panties down and asks me if I'd like to lick her pussy. It's almost as if she has been reading my mind.

"Oh yes Devilla! of course I would, what man wouldn't", I whimper like a little kid pleading for some candy. "I'd love to slide my head between your silky thighs and pleasure you with my tongue and mouth!"

Jeffrey said:
"Oh yes Devilla! of course I would, what man wouldn't. I'd love to slide my head between your silky thighs and pleasure you with my tongue and mouth!"

I take another sip of my drink....then put it down....I then simile wrly and take the paddle and place it back on his cheek....
"Now Jeffrey, what I am about to give you, you take. No complaints. And don't you dare get hostile on me. That is what this paddle is for."

I finish pulling down my panties and surprise....
http://missbigdong.tumblr.com/post/39893705244

"My pussy is a bit different from other women, but it's just as delicious. Maybe this will help out the shock that is in your face."

I grab the fur throw and pull Jeffrey forward, bringing him to his knees...I wrap the fur throw around him and myself....
"It seems your trapped in my little fur prison. Now you can't go anywhere."

With a quick snap of the fur throw, his head moves forward, his lips landing on the head of my cock.....

I gasp in shock, feeling the color drain from my cheeks, as she lowers her panties to reveal what they contained. A flurry of emotions flow though my mind and I start to feel slightly dizzy and nauseous. I remind myself that I have promised, even begged, to pleasure Devilla with my mouth, and the fact that what is in her panties isn't what I expected, or desired doesn't change that. I also remind myself that this is a strong and powerful woman who is used to having her instructions followed. The consequences of disobeying those instruction were made even more clear when she placed the paddle back on my cheek.

But, before I have had a chance to weigh up the options, she has grabbed the fur wrap from the sofa, pulled me to my knees with it, then wrapped it around us both. My head is forced forward and my lips brush the tip of her cock. I recoil slightly at first, then, against all my natural instincts, place my lips back on her tip, eager to please her whatever the cost to my dignity.

I feel a tingling sensation as I place my lips back on her cock tip, almost like a shot of electricity flowing from her tip, through my lips and whole body. The soft flesh of her tip actually feels good against my lips and I find myself kissing her tip with eagerness and passion. I then slip my tongue between my lips, then over her tip and around the ridge between her tip and shaft. I am surprised by how sweet it tastes on my tongue and by how pleasant the scent is in my nostrils. This and the feel of the fur wrap against my skin, is starting to get me quite aroused.

I finish licking her tip, then slide my tongue slowly down her shaft, ensuring every millimeter has been touched by my now eager tongue. I move my tongue over her balls, tilting my head back to see her smiling down at me. I open my mouth wide, allowing her balls to slip into my mouth; as they do so, I gently tease them with my tongue. I open my my mouth wide again, tilting my head forward to let her balls slip gently out. I then slide my tongue slowly back up her shaft, again licking every bit of it with my tongue. I pause very slightly for breath as my tongue slides off her tip, then continue, keen not incur Devilla's displeasure.

As I pause briefly for breath, my mind starts asking how did I ever get in this position; on my knees, in posh Paris hotel, servicing this beautiful, powerful woman with my mouth. I shake my head and continue, deciding that questioning the situation was only likely to make Devilla angry. And I'm pretty sure that isn't something I'd like to see.

As I clear my head of any dissenting thoughts, l look down, my lips barely an inch away from the tip of Devilla's cock. Resigned to my fate, I wet my lips with my tongue, open my mouth wide, then slip her slowly into my mouth.

I look on and watch hi reaction...how his mind processes things...I'll admit, if I were in his shoes, I don't know how I would respond, but I have forced him into the corner, and after weakening his resolve, throwing him off, his choice is clear....

Now I am enjoying what Jeffrey has to give me...I coo at first, then moan, and with a deeper voice give a rougher gravely groan...

Jeffrey is also responding well to the fur...it is obvious that he has an attraction to fur, maybe even, fare I say, a fetish....that would be perfect, just perfect....it will further break his resolve and will allow me to take the next steps that I can in order to dominate him further...

"Have you eaten my kind of pussy before? Don't worry, you need not answer. I must say you are quite good. Maybe you have had your cock sucked enough times that this has become, oh intuitive. Well, when I'm ready, which will be soon, your wonderful sucking will be all I need to feel in order to drain my balls. Of course, you will suck my seed down won't you?"

With that, I cup the part of the fur behind his head, push his mouth deep over my long cock and enjoy the feeling....the room fills with the sound of my sweet moans as my cock goes deep inside of Jeffrey's throat....

I listen to Devilla moaning with pleasure as she forces my head further down her cock. I gag and panic a little as she enters my throat, but resist the urge to withdraw. I push my head further down, taking her deeper into my throat until my lips touch her balls. I pause slightly, as if considering my predicament, then purse my lips tight and draw them slowly back up to her tip. I repeat this process, loose lips on the way down, tightly pursed lips on the way up, speeding up with each run until my head is bobbing up and down on her cock like a yo-yo.

Again my mind is buzzing with mixed emotions: happy at the pleasure I am giving this beautiful woman, and repulsion at the humiliation and degrading situation I find myself in.

She torments me further as I suck her, telling me she is going to cum in mouth and asking me if I will swallow it. Like I will have a choice. The sound of her moans of pleasure, her teasing voice and the taste and feel of her in my mouth, along with the feel of the fur rubbing my skin as I bob up and down on her cock are starting to get me really aroused. Another conflict I am struggling to come to terms with.

The feel of his bobbing and the fact that he is doing so answers the question regarding his having to swallow my cum....what is it about some men? Why are they so vulnerable to these things? Look at how he degrades himself. And for my pleasure....it is something that makes me quite happy to do to a man...but this man, this man with his weakness can not be let out of my sight again....he needs to be kept secure, maybe even caged...I smile at my vicious thougths and now grab his head and take control....now I rotate my hips and fuck his mouth....my moans become louder, my cock harder until it spasms, once, twice.....until it spams a sixth time....I feel the relief as I shoot my load in his mouth....I then withdraw my penis and shake my gloved index finger.....
"Not a drop on the floor! You swallow it all, understand?"

I finish my drink and grab the fur throw and place it over the couch....it trails partially on the rugged floor....
"Turn around my wonderful bitch and stay on your knees. I'll be right back."

My long fur mink goes on and I get some lubrication....now behind Jeffrey I make sure my hard cock is nice and moist....then I place the tube right at his rosebud....
"This will feel cool for a moment."

I squeeze he tube, filling his anal tract with lubrication...then I come to my knees and drape myself, and my mink over him....I whisper in his left ear...
"Fur above you and below you. Doesn't that feel good?" ~ I place my hands over his, the front of my corseted body over his naked backside~ "Now hold tight, this may only hurt for a moment, but it will feel good."

Slowly, I push my hard cock up his ass....once fully inside...I let it sit there and stew for a bit, allowing him his coos and moans....

I moan, partly in fear partly in pleasure as I feel her throbbing in my mouth, knowing full well what is about to happen. She explodes in my mouth, filling it with her warm cream, then slowly withdraws from my mouth. I kneel there, savoring the not unpleasant salty taste of her on my tongue. I swallow it slowly down as instructed, not letting a drop hit the floor.

I hope that she is now finished with me and that she will simply discard me like a worn out shoe. But my luck was not in this day.

She instructs me to stay on my knees and turn around, which I obediently do. She returns, resplendent in a full length mink coat and I feel myself getting aroused at the sight. My respite is short lived, however, as I spot the lubricant in her hand, and realize with horror what her intentions are.

"No, no! not that" I plead uselessly. "Please, I've done everything you have asked of me". My pleas fall on deaf ears as she fills my ass with the cool lube. I shake with fear and humiliation, tears welling in my eyes, as she whispers something in my ear that I barely comprehend.

I yell out in pain as she enters me, sliding in to the hilt. I kneel there sobbing, the pain and humiliation I feel contrasting with the soft feel of her mink coat touching my skin.

He makes these pleas to stop, but I smile...it only makes me want to aodomize him even more....before long, Jeffrey will be begging me to fuck him like this...

Whispering in his ear....
"Shhh, shh calm down my dear Jeffrey. You have yet to find out how wonderful sodomy really can be."

I begin to move my hips back and forth, slowly removing, then pushing my cock back in....
"Do you not feel that odd feeling inside. The one that is making you harder and harder? Well, that is my cock brushing up against your prostate. After a few minutes of this, you will cum. It is called milking and I'm doing it by fucking you up in the ass. And because I am milking you like this, you have my permission to cum on the fur throw. Now relax and enjoy."

I ram him a bit harder and deeper enjoying every moment of this....

She whispers soothingly in my ear, telling me to relax and enjoy. But how can I possibly enjoy this? It is bad enough that she has degraded me by forcing me to suck her cock and swallow her cum, but this is beyond degradation.

She is right however, I do feel myself getting aroused, against all my natural instincts. And once the initial pain of her entering me passes, it does feel quite good as she rubs against my prostate. I break down sobbing, as I involuntarily shoot a huge load into the fur spread. I bury my face in the soft fur of the spread, desperately attempting to find some comfort in this nightmare situation I find myself in.

It doesn't take much to milk him as a whopping load shots into the fur throw...I watch as he has his breakdown, crying like the sissy that he apparently is...I'll have to make note of this....I decide to make myself another drink and return I take a seat on the couch next to him and decide to allow him to have his moment....
I run my hair through his hair....

"There is no need to sob my dear, you were wonderful. You did all the right things. So you were humiliated a bit, so what. nd so you were sodomized by my penis, who cares."

I take a sip of my martini...getting bit of a buzz and trying to figure out what to do with this Jeffrey...but maybe I will still have some enjoyment out of him....
"Jeffrey, do you enjoy the feel of a woman's stocking? It can be exhilhirating in the right circumstance. Why don't you kneel at my feet and remove my left heel, then begin to fondle my lower leg. Slowly work your way up my leg, touching, feeling, even sniffing my leg if it makes you feel good."

Back
Top Bottom