Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners [FxM/FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Star
Update : Right now I'm looking to play on YIM, as I don't have enough time to play on forum. Send me your cravings/ideas via PM and I'll give you my ID.

Hi everyone !

Here is my request thread in the female section.
First of all, my f-list : http://www.f-list.net/c/okabe
I can play on threads, PM, IM or with mails if you want. I’m fine to play with males, females and futanaris.

Here some themes I like a lot :
-Incest.
I play all the incest pairings, with a preference for pairings involving older characters.
-Breeding and lots of semen
-A long term roleplay.
-Futanari
-Ageplay
-Impregnation
-Realistic characters.
-Love

I love to do historal scenarios too, but I'm more demanding that for modern/fantasy ones.

These are only ideas, and i'm very willing to hear your own , so if you have a plot idea, or another craving, feel free to PM me !

I'd be willing to do some rough, dominant older brother/younger sister RP scenes with you.
I have plot ideas, but I'm not sure if you're interested in the whole dom/sub thing.
Let me know if you're interested.

RE: Looking for partners [FxM/FxF] (especially craving incest)

Bump !

I'm interested in doing the Mother/Son RP, and/or a RP about younger brother seducing older sister via Blackmail.

Either PM, or Mail is good with me.

Okabe said:
Hi everyone !

Here is my request thread in the female section.
First of all, my f-list : http://www.f-list.net/c/okabe
I can play on threads, PM, IM or with mails if you want. I’m fine to play with males, females and futanaris.

Here some themes I like a lot :
-Incest.
I play all the incest pairings, with a preference for me playing the older character.
- Non-con
-Breeding
-A long term roleplay.
-Futanari partner
-Ageplay

Right now i'm craving :
- You playing several young men having their way with a mature woman. If she could be their mother it would be a great bonus.
- Lots of cum in/on my character's body, possible impregnation
- A detailed historical setting.
These are only ideas, and i'm very willing to hear your own , so if you have a plot idea, or another craving, feel free to PM me !

Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom