Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Get her out of her shell [FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlit_Starlet

Meteorite
Hey! So, looking around, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to make a request thread. SO! Here it is!

My name's Ophelia, I'm a 20 year old english student. I like a lot of things. Writing and reading, of course. Science Fiction is always a favorite. I love romance. I also love sex. So, you know. Column A, Column B and all that. I also like women. Smart women, mostly. Although while I do love the discourse and company of a charming, witty woman, I'm not going to lie: strong women make my legs go all jelly on me. Broad shoulders, a firm jawline and a good grip are enough to make me forget talking was ever a thing.

*ahem* Uh.. where was I Oh yeah! Roleplaying! So I gather we're supposed to make an F-List thingy... which I have... Here!

http://www.f-list.net/c/ophelia%20starlet

If what you're wondering isn't on there, ask me. In fact, ask me ANYTHING. I live a pretty modest life, but I have no problem talking about myself with people.

And as for some proposed plots we could RP? Here's a few pairings and ideas that I usually like.

Alien x Human - All sorts of ways we can go. I like talking these things out.
Vampire x Human
Roommate x Roommate
Girlfriends
Teacher x Student
Scientist x Subject
Scientist x Mercenary
Scientist x Any, really. I like playing scientists.
Classmates
Nerd x Sports person
Strangers
Bar scenes
Club scenes
Master x Slave - This can be through any number of ways. Kidnapped slave, lost a bet to the master, sold at an auction, etc.
Librarian x Any - Always up to play a librarian.

And... mmk, there you have it! I'll fill out details as I go... for now I think this will do the trick. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom