Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

As Milenka kisses Gray, the taste of his seed still in her mouth, she feels satiated –for now….she washes down the saltiness in her mouth with the hazelnut macchiato and continues to shop….she thinks back to the first event, last night, now this…her love for Gray is so intertwined with his boyish behavior…it’s hard to get out of her mind….in order to shake it off and concentrate on more shopping for herself, the first thing she does is replace the shirt that she is wearing due to the breast milk stain….a quick stop, and a new bra and grey tank top shirt will do it….

A buzz of her other cell, the one from KOLECTV buzzes and she reads the message:

ENJOY TIME TO YOURSELF ON SHOPPING TRIP. CALL JACQUELINE. SHE IS FRIEND OF KOLECTV, HAS STORES FOR YOU TO VISIT. WILL DRIVE YOU.

Milenka passes her hand over the phone and smiles softly...she doesn't know everything and does not care to but has a sense of her role now...to have control over Gray, but in the most loving and motherly of ways...there is a bigger purpose to her actions and that makes her feel good about herself....

At this point she rounds things out nicely….after shopping at stores like Mac Cosmetics, Intimacy, Abercrombie and Fitch, Made in the USA, Dolce & Gabbana, Coach, Elizabth Arden, Nieman Marcus, Versace, and a slew of other stores, Milenka has fitted herself out quite nicely….evening wear, everyday wear, formal dresses….she thinks about future size changes and gets several larger sizes of everything….like a kid in a candy store, Milenka experiences capitalism at its best, fine retail shopping and loves it!

At times she has people stare and in one instance, she’s asked by the saleslady in Versace if she has ever modeled as she is Milenka’s face is not familiar to her (having not been in any of the fashion magazines)…Milenka politely says no…and honestly doesn’t want to be a model even though she would get a job with any of the top agencies in a heartbeat….

With her new cell phone in hand, she reaches out to Gray’s chauffer, Jackie, and has her pick up all of her wonderful finds, including her stained bra and shirt, which she has placed in one of the many bags…

Milenka tells Jackie to be on standby and continues to shop….she keeps one of her Coach bags and makes her way down to the strip and sees a maternity shop….this intrigues her and she can’t help but pop inside….

After about another hour, with bags in her hand, Milenka has made some purchases….Jackie doesn’t question Milenka, nor does she judge….they go in the back of the black Merces Benz SUV with the rest of the bags….

Another thing catches Milenka’s eye…when she sees the shop she can only think that it is Karma that has led her here…a fetish shop…once inside she asks the saleslady if they sell items that would be for a child / infant fetish…sure enough, there is a whole are devoted to such a fetish…Milenka is aglow…they have most, if not everything here that will go a long way in aiding Milenka in her pursuit of Gray’s infantilism…something that becomes a stronger feeling inside of her to do…little does Milenka know that KOLECTV is running this program inside of her…she could not stop these thoughts, these feelings even if she tried…it is all a part of what KOLECTV is after….

After her purchases at the fetish shop, Milenka will have spent $39,673! With the cellphone given to her by Gray, shell calls upon Jackie to pick her up....

In the car they speak in Russian....

Milenka: Итак, вы с KOLECTV я понимаю.
Jackie: Да. Вы делаете очень хорошо с мистером Греем. Понимаете ли вы, ваша роль?
Milenka: Я так думаю. Я, чтобы быть его женой и суррогатной матерью. Кормите его, ухаживать за ним, и ухаживать за ним.
Jackie: Да, его ум созрел для него, чтобы это лечение. Вы будете делать хорошо. Я помогу вам в любом случае я могу.
Milenka: Могу ли я спросить, почему? Почему я выбрал этот вариант? И что же хочет от KOLECTV мистер Грей?
Jackie: Мне жаль, но эта информация засекречена.

Milenka accepts Jackie's answer and does not question it...she is happy to have such a higher purpose....to do something as important...of course she doesn't know how her being Gray's wife/mother is so helpful....she can't stop her feelings even if she tried, that was evident at the Starbuck's....Milenka knows she does not have full control here, but is it so bad? No....she knows that....

Now home, she gets dinner ready...chicken, with a vegetable medley, a spinach salad, and home-made mashed potatoes....nothing fancy, but filling....and she opts not to wear her maid's uniform....
europe01.jpg

When she finishes, Gray walks in the door as she pours the wine and sets the table...she hears him say....
"Honey, I'm ho-ome!"

Hearing his voice, she trots into the foyer, next to the entry, her enormous 37G's bouncing madly as she smiles broadly and says....
"Oh, so glad to see husband to be. Miss you oh Master of mine. Is just in time. Dinner is ready to serve. Are my Master hungry?"

Momentarily dazzled by the seismic bounce of Milenka's chest coming towards me as I enter the house, I finally recover and answer: "Sure!"

We have a great dinner together. Milly seems pleased to see me eat, and genuinely warmed by my praise. I tell her a little of the rest of my day, she of hers. She is so excited from her day of retail, and is just itching, I can see, to show me her purchases.

"Okay..." I agree, "what are you going to show me first? And...something tells me i should get comfortable...sounds like you bought a lot. Should I grab a seat on the couch?"

Milenka gives him quite the look...
"Of course Master. Couch is where you should be."

Watching him sit down, Milenka brings over a few more throw pillows and pushes them under each arm, then she goes behind the couch and adjusts the main cushions and starts to give Gray a shoulder rub.....she bends down and whispers softly and sexily in his ear....
"Master will love all the things Milenka buy. He will like, not to worry."

She kisses him on the top of his head, goes around the couch and puts her hands on her hips and says...
"I be right back."

Upon her return she wears only a satin blue bra and panty set....she dances before him like a wild woman, thrashing her hair back and forth, then blows him a kiss....
denise8.gif

"Does Master like?"

Then she waves at him and trots out of the room....again, that amazing rump of hers moves with a passion.....about two minutes later, Milenka struts in a pink bikini set and with sort of a devious smile on her face grabs onto thick strands of her hair and rocks her body back and forth....
denise7.gif

"Does Master like?"

After that she blows another kiss and retreats for a few minutes...upon her return, Milenka wears a sophisticate white, V-neck collared shirt and as she takes a good look at Gray walks right up to him and begins to take off the shirt....her gigantic 37G's, which are held together by a beautiful purple lacey bra slide upwards momentarily, only to crash downward and in front of Gray....
denise-01-o.gif

Milenka wraps her hands around his head and momentarily squeezes his face into her bosom....she lets go, knowing that this will have a certain affect on him and she leaves him dazed only saying the words....
"I think Master do like."

With her effervescent smile, Milenka disappears and moments later returns, this time in a white, satiny little lingerie number...she dances around in front of her husband-to-be with abandon...teasing him every step of the way.....
5094_denise_milani_angel.gif_awesome.gif

The show continues from high heels to lingerie to fur jackets and coats to tight jeans and shorts...at this point, Gray is speechless, catatonic and very hard...it is very tempting to tease him further, but this time she will change things a bit....

Milenka produces a one-piece pajama set for adults replete with hood, mittens, and footsies....it is made out of a faux fur inside and out....this time her face is serious....for the first time, she has an air about her that is, well, is dominant....as in the dominant mother and dominant wife to be....she stands upright and very, very tall, her left hand folds in and her right hand extends, the pajamas dangling from her hand.....
"Remember, Master promised to let Milenka take care of him. Now I take care of Master."

He takes the pajamas tentatively from her, his hand shaking a bit....

Milenka says with a smile...
"I found in different shop, off main road. Could not be luckier."

Then as if taunting him she finally says...
"And Milenka has other stuff too."
And smiles with that grand smile.....

I am definitely eager for this, keen for an evening of watching my tall, hyper-developed, heroically proportioned new fiancee show off to me in all her new outfits. I've been impatient for this time since I left her earlier today, and now settling back into the little nest she's made me - with my glass of a decent Alexander-valley meritage in hand - I draw a deep breath and wait for her to return from her room.

I mean, jeez, just in casual clothes - her jeans, the new grey tank she was just wearing - the woman is amazing. Impossibly built. I could watch her change in and out of t-shirts all day. But, I think I'm about to see a fashion show of legendary caliber. I saw her, just in the one lingerie store we were in together this morning, put aside a slew of incredibly sexy little numbers. The thought of her in them - it's consumed me all day, despite the release of the quickie blow-job in the coffee shop bathroom. Her in bikinis, bras, dresses, lingerie...I'm hardening already at the prospect.

That...and what might be waiting for me afterwards, the promise of those sweet little endearments she tempted me with through our shopping trip. On that note...I've tried to put that thought up on a shelf. That thought would consume me to the point of uselessness. But now, as it starts to creep back into my mind...I'm begin to buzz with the cold sweat of anticipation.

Though when Milenka returns, entering the great room from the hallway that leads to the bedroom wing, I smile a big, wide smile of admiration. She looks, for the moment, a little shy, if anything....she's walking into the house, towards me, in underwear. A new pair: matching blue bra and panties. Her figure on full display. Any good girl would be demure, right?

But I clap, in fact, and hoot in encouragement. "Wow! You look great! Let me see you!" This brings a big smile from her and she starts to drop the 'shy' act. She walks - no, saunters - into the room, aware she has my gaze fixated. From a low side table, she picks up a remote control and - good girl, you remember your lesson - hits a single button which slowly dims the room lights, and closes the automatic blinds on the floor-to-ceiling windows. In the dimming light, we are definitely alone.

And she is definitely not shy. With the encouragement of my attention, she starts a little dance, shaking her head - and everything else, good god - back and forth. Jiggles, jiggles everywhere...but no touching, I'm told. Damn! I'm not allowed to lay a hand on her! Even as, in this first outfit, she is finally so bold as to perch herself, elbows and knees, on the long ottoman in front of the couch where I sit.

Her eyes have, by this point, lost all their reticence, their reserve. I tell her how much I like her new undies, this first purchase, and ask her if she bought any swimsuits. "Can I see a bikini?"

With that she giggles, and bounces out of the room, leaving me with my wine, my thoughts, and my already raging hard-on. I can still smell her perfume, sense her pheromones, lingering after she's left, and suddenly can't wait for her return.

A pink bikini...beautiful. Another little dance. Another inquiry: Does Master like? "Oh, man," I say, "I can't wait to sit out by the pool sunbathing with you..." Christ her breasts are huge, heavy but supported well in this little string top.

She bounces out again, and I'm struck suddenly by the memory of doing something similar to this, in the past...under very different circumstances. My mother - trophy wife that she was, to my wealthy father - spent many of her days as she felt she deserved: shopping. And, upon her return, usually late in the afternoon, usually blowzy with vodka, she would sometimes show me her purchases, if she was feeling charitable with her time. As a young boy, I looked forward to these moments with mom, some of the only times where she would show interest in what I had to say. "Tell mommy she looks pretty," she would say...and I always did.

Rarely, though, was my mother looking to show me how she looked in a new bra or bikini. More often it was in something more....

...gulp...

...Like this.

Milenka enters the room in an outfit that, on anyone else, would be a moderate business ensemble. On her, though...it's all sex. And, when she peels it off, showing me the entire mass of her chest after an impressive bounce free...

...my brain really begins to melt, in a befuddled ataxia of turmoil. Mommy never looked like this, nor did she ever-

-mmph!-

-squeeze my face to her chest in quite the same way. So soft, so big. For a moment, I feel...smothered. And when she leaves to change again, she leaves me floating in a cloud of her scent, her pheromones, and confusion...and from this I have no escape.

Milenka continues her modeling show, with more and more outfits, parading her miraculous, mind-numbing figure to my hungrier and hungrier eyes. If anything, the clothes become slightly less and less actually revealing, skin-exposing, and more...if the word can be used with her... conservative. Yes, the heels are high. The dresses are tight, the shorts short. But each outfit is more and more like something...well...that mom would buy. And show me.

Milenka, of course, is completely oblivious to this inner battle I'm having: Milenka is not your mom! Or, at least, I hope to god she's oblivious. What's apparent, though, is that with each new set of clothes she models, she's becoming more and more intensely that Milenka I saw developing on our shopping trip: a woman whose utter confidence in her appearance, her ability to excite the male eye, goes beyond mere self-assurance. She's beginning to feel, to and fully realize, her power.

Because this is her arena. This is where she rules. Previously an unassuming, pretty young girl from poorest Kazakhstan, she now has one of America's richest men spreadeagled before her, paralyzed with anticipation of what she might wear next, quivering with the hope that soon they can touch. She may have an IQ in the low 80's, but she knows what she's good at.

So, when she enters again, in a jaw-droppingly figure-enhancing push-up top and tight white canvas short-shorts, and offers the pajamas she bought for me - it is with authority. As if: Women built like this get what they want.

"Remember, Master promised to let Milenka take care of him. Now I take care of Master."

But she must be joking. There is no way I'm wearing that.

"Hah hah," I laugh, eyeing the adult-sized footsie pajamas warily, remembering our previous joke about just this kind of thing, "Where'd you find them?"

"I found in different shop, off main road. Could not be luckier," she says, smiling in a combination of victory, amusement and good fortune, before she adds with a portentous aside... "And Milenka has other stuff too..."

My mind jumps and skips over that last statement, unwilling to comprehend what she's getting at. I'm focused on these pajamas...she cannot expect...

"W-w-well..." I say, hearing myself beginning to stammer, under her assertive, glittering eye, "I c-can't wait to...<heh heh> have a real cold night sometime...somewhere...get the ch-chance to use them..."

A grand smile widens on her face...seeing him resist in that weak, stuttering manner....in conjures up all sorts of thoughts in Milenka's mind and his behavior only fuels the fire inside her for him....

"Oh, there is my little boy again. Such a precious stutter. You know Milenka likes."

Milenka, rather than reprimand Gray, takes a different approach with him in order to get what she wants….seduction has always worked before, and with Gray and playing upon his own fetish, will most certainly make him do as he is told, no matter how humiliating it can be…so she places the pajamas down on an adjacent chair and takes off the push-up top she is wearing…her enormous breasts getting pulled upwards and then ~flomp~ downwards will be something that Gray will witness again and again….now Milienka slowly, almost menacingly, removes her industrial sized bra allowing her breasts to be seen in their full glory…

Milenka grabs his drink and places it on a nearby table....
"No need for this my little boy. Or should Milenka call you my Little Master."

Milenka joins him in their nest and the weight of her boobs land on Gray's body....she begins to take off his shirt, and he resists at first, but she decides to give him a romantic kiss in order to disarm him...as he takes in her taste, her pheromones Gray indeed softens his grip on his shirt and she unbuttons it.....his full chest showing now, Milenka continues to seduce him....

Milenka breaks the deep, passionate kiss...in a very sultry voice (enough to smother any man with its passion) Milenka says...
"So, my Little Master does not want to wear the pajams that Milenka buys for him? Is too bad."

With her massive mounds she starts to rub them all over his face...a big smile on her face, Milenka pushes them deep at times smothering Gray momentarily then, like a tease, pulls up and then starts all over again.....she moves downward and lets the weight of her 37G's run across Gray's chest to his stomach and back again...she does this and chirps and moans as she goes from his head to his chest to his stomach....

Again in her sultry voice...
"I know my Little Master likes. Milenka always knows."

The seductress that she is, she undoes his belt buckle - no resistance from Gray- he is totally disarmed and in awe of this creature he has helped to create...Milenka solely removes his pants and underwear, his already hard cock at attention....Milenka, rather than suck it decides to sit there in a kneeling position, grabs the sides of her mammoth tits and begins to rub them up and down on Gray's long shaft....as she does she whispers with a haunting breath....

"Little Master likes."
~breasts loftily raise upwards then downwards~

"Little Master loves his Milenka."

"Little Master wants to make Milenka happy.

"Little Master will do as Milenka says.

"Little Master will wear pajamas."

And the mantra, on which will play in Gray's head again and again continues until he blows his load all over her tits...after she cleans his come off of his cock and her tits...she grabs the pajamas...this time she helps him put it on....Gray is know putty in her hands...once on she gets a good look at him....

"Is perfect. Love hood too. Little Master is, how you say, soft and cuddly, like Russian teddy. Now, Milenka has a few more things to show her little boy."

With that, Milenka leaves the room momentarily...

"Milenka always knows..."

"Little Master likes..."

"...y-yes...M-M-M-....y-yes...I l-like...I like..."

"Little Master loves his Milenka..."

"...oh, god, yes...yes I do...I l-love my M-M-M-...oh god...I love m-my Milenka..."

"Little Master wants to make Milenka happy..."

"...y-yes...yes...of c-course...L-l-little Master w-will do any...anything for M-Ma-Ma-Milenka..."

"Little Master will do as Milenka says..."

"...yes...y-yes..."

"Little Master will wear pajamas..."

"...yes..."

Unnnnngghhh....

I am in a daze, an absolute fog, as Milenka pulls from me a soul-wracking orgasm, with the hugest tit-job I have ever witnessed. She coos and clucks to me in approval, and then playfully admonishes me for the mess. Through it all, I am like a spectator more than anything; I am entirely passive and without a thought allow her, after all this, to lay me on the couch and change me, like a young child, into the humiliating set of pajamas.

Humiliating, yes. While at first I took them as a joke, I now see them for what they are: Milly's way of demonstrating to me that she knows my deepest, most disgraceful secrets. From the very beginning she's had a hint...she knew from our first video chat, and likely even earlier than that, my fixation on large breasts. Tall women. And in only a few days here, she's already clued in to what she can do to turn me on the most: the emasculating comments, the shows of her own strength. The little infantalizing asides that catch my breath, make me stutter over my words. And then there was the milk...

As Milenka leaves the room, for those "few more things for her little boy", it is that that I think on. Milenka intends on becoming, in my mind - at least during our intimate times, our sex-play - a mother figure. She knows this is, with me, the most powerful way to establish her authority in the bedroom, behind locked doors. To bind our relationship, and cement my needs for her. To become for me the perfect wife.

From here, at this very moment, I know I am faced with a decision. Even in my fog, I know this is momentous. When Milenka returns...what will she ask me to do? What sort of humiliating role-playing games does she have in store? And, most important...what am I going to do?

Do I fight? I still have the option, the ability. If I am not willing to go down this path, become a man who is - in the bedroom - an infantlized, priapic cretin at the doting bosom of his Amazon wife...I must fight. But, rather, if I do not want to fight. If Milenka is, truly, going to be my wife, and I am going to let her know me - the real me - and have me - the real me - I will do what she wants...

...and this night will be magical.

She reenters the room...and, immediately, upon looking at her, and what she holds, I am hard again...

...what am I going to do?

It doesn't take long for Milenka to return...a change of clothes, some more pillows, a pacifier, and a quick stop in the kitchen to grab a baby bottle and she returns...playing her part perfectly as mother / wife....
denise_milani_tease_by_archanthos-d41hkk0.jpg

Milenka looks down at him as she stands there in her loose lace top...with matching panties, parts of her pussy can be seen...what little she wears exposes so much of her body, of her curves, of her hips, of her thighs...so much Milenka to be seen as she walks in one of her new pairs of heels.....to her, Gray looks so precious, so cute....but she also senses his apprehension even that maybe he is scared of her, yet she smiles, hoping that her warmth will calm him down....

"Milenka found store that sell throw pillows made of fur. Milenka knew they would be good for our what will we call it?"

She bites on her lower lip....excitedly....
"How about we call time together our little Mommy-baby game? Is will be fun, no? Of course it will."

She spreads out the fur pillows making their nest even softer and plusher...then she plops down and looks at Gray who is recoiling in the fetal position as he shy's away from Milenka...

"Now, my Little Master don't be scared. Milenka is not to bite. I promise."

She places the bottle and pacifier to the right of herself and begins to scoop up Gray in her arms and places him on her lap...now from one perspective Gray is a tall man, 5'10" and in her arms he is like an oversized teddy bear that can't be held....but in his recoiled shape Gray looks vulnerable and small...she looks down at him with all the motherly love in the world...

"Is good boy. Ma Ma understands. She knows what Little Master needs. Don't be afraid. Let self go. Is what you want, you know is deep inside."

Milenka pets him in every way possible....around his head smiling....around his chest and belly, his legs....her hands....it is as if she is giving him a rubdown, but not quite....she is definitely showing her love for him.....

Then she pulls him up...his reaction seems to be somewhat catatonic, like a baby...Gray looks at up as though she were this huge goddess, and Milenka senses this...he begins to drool out of the side of his gaping, open mouth....she wipes it with her hand and smiles a matronly smile at him...she reaches for the baby bottle and inserts it in his mouth and without any hesitation Gray grabs the nipple and begins to suck....he even closes his eyes as he drinks in her milk unknowingly...

For Milenka, she watches and excitement builds inside of her....this whole thing of what she does and does not full understand makes her so excited that it affects her breathing, it causes her to coo, and her pussy is on fire, wanting to be fucked so badly....she holds back on that impulse and a few minutes later, both of her nipples produce a small amount of milk...a clear display over the sexual excitement she feels in this Mommy-baby game with Gray....

But her mind doesn't understand why and does not have the capacity to even try....she just sits there, having released something and continues to smile down at her Little Master...

Oh my god, they knew.

They totally knew, this whole time.

I flush in private shame as I watch Milenka re-enter the great room, in the soft light, approaching me again where I lay slumped and newly humbled on the couch in my humiliating, childlike outfit. I watch her re-enter and I immediately, suddenly realize that...despite my best efforts with KOLECTV to hide my shameful - but deepest, and truest - fantasies...they knew everything, all along. They gave her those fleshy hips, with their womanly roll and sway. The huge, muscular thighs and full breasts, now swelling with milk. They've built her for this moment, they've built her for...me. The psych profiles, the EEGs and brain scans to help elicit my perfect mate...they all dug deeper than I had ever thought.

She's coming in holding - good lord - a baby bottle, full. She bounces and smiles in enthusiasm. She's excited for this moment, she's excited for our "Mommy-Baby" game, as she calls it. Though she doesn't even know it, it is every deep, motivating desire of hers - implanted by god-knows-what means by KOLECTV - coming to fruition, right here. Her eagerness and vivacity are intense...

...and I know my own weakness excites her. The more feeble and needy I behave, the more excited about her own abilities to care for me she gets, and the more motherly she becomes.

...and that, god help me, makes me want to be weak.

...and so, I feel pale by comparison. Her bright, ascendant light makes her presence stronger and stronger as she nears, and as she sits aside me on the couch I feel shadowed by my own shame. I do, partly by design, little more than stare, and cower, hoping to draw from her even more motherly love, even more tender words. When she scoops me, to hold me in her arms across her lap, my heart skips...and sings. I shrink into her, to appear more small...I know she will like that.

"Is good boy. Ma Ma understands..."

With that, my eyes go wide...she called herself Mama...

"...She knows what Little Master needs. Don't be afraid. Let self go. Is what you want, you know is deep inside..."

She coddles and cuddles me like a treasured child, tender hands caressing me, her beautiful face beaming down on me like a sun from above. I am, I know, falling in love...

...and getting hard again.

Unzip me, unzip me, I think, but dare not speak. I want her, in this moment, to see me as powerless. Unable to seek out, even, my own pleasures. I know it will encourage her even more.

But when that bottle comes...full of milk...it is all I can do to keep myself from unzipping myself (?with these mittens? could I even do it?) and starting to beat myself off (again...?with these mittens?). This is near to my every fantasy, I think, as I accept the bottle's nipple and start to suck. Oh...milk...sweet milk...is it..? Yes...yes...I think it is... oh god...I drink, and suck, and whine...yes...yes...I'm so weak...so weak, Milly...so weak, Mama... She coos and clucks down at me, every moment becoming more and more intimate. Every little whisper from her bringing us closer and closer together, every gurgle from me endearing me deeper and deeper in her heart. I think again: this is my every fantasy, it is...I've imagined this moment from early boyhood. Everything is suddenly perfect, or would be...were she just, instead, to...

...I turn in, to her, bottle still in my mouth, to look at her breasts...

Watching Gray like a cub, looking for his mother's breast Milenka whispers in Russian....
О, мой милый мальчик нуждающимся, мама здесь для вас, здесь для вас всегда.

She pulls the garment that she wears toward her arms, revealing her enormous tits, giving Gray more to look at....he nudges inward as he sucks the last of the bottle and again he is left somewhat listless and catatonic...Milenka just loves him like this....she sees the affect she has on him...she sees that she is like a drug to him and she is willing to give him a bit more....

Of course, for Milenka she is feeling her pussy get warm and moist as she enjoys the way Gray is...his baby-like display just does it for her...she finds herself moaning....

Gray finishes the bottle and she removes it from his mouth....
"Does Little Master need more of Ma Ma's milk? Oh yes, forgot to tell little one. Ma Ma, she purchase breast pump. I had lots come out. Took long while, but worked."

The shock in Gray's face is priceless as he lays there...instinct takes over and Milenka grimly grasps the back of his head an pulls it in...once latched on, she can feel a small amount of milk leak out....her head goes up and she coos and moans, her dark brunette main cascading further down her body as her head goes back...

She bites at her upper lip and, with her eyes closed, pictures her tits and her body being bigger....this makes her pussy hotter and even more moist....Gray nudges his lower body in his fetal position and she feels his hard cock push at her hip as he continues to nurse....she looks down and sees the tent in his pajamas and she unzips him down there....his cock explodes outward and it goes right into her right hand....she begins to stroke him....she moans...it feels so good....in the state that she is in, she envisions him fucking her, like this, in these pajamas, during this Mommy-Baby roleplay game....it excites her so...

Knowing that he will not be the aggressor here, she sees that Gray is sucking even biting her nipple...this brings the level of excitement even higher, her hormones go into overdrive...she plucks him from her chest and holds him over her, then lowers him on her....his hard dick rests on top of her pussy...it feels so good....Milenka then gives him a passionate kiss and wraps her arms around him...she enjoys the fur that covers his body and moans loudly...

Things get heated....very heated...Milenka loses herself in the heat of passion and forgets the promise to herself...as his cock lowers even more and is about to go in, she has a moment of clarity.....

In her own thoughts....
"I can't do this. Is not right. Am saving myself. Master Greg not husband yet. Family back home would not be proud."

Milenka breaks the kiss and pushes him aside...as she stands up, already feeling guilty, her strength has his body fly right into the depths of their nest....

"I can not do! Can not have sex. Not now. Must be married. Master, we marry soon. ~she falls to her knees grabbing at his furry legs~ You agree, no?"

"Oh my god, yes..! n-no! ...yes! w-what?! " I stammer, my eyes wide, my world a roiling pot of confusion and lust. what?!

"y-y-you're...saving yourself?!" I ask, in a plaintive cry, as I look down into her equally wide, equally lust-filled eyes, "f-for...the wedding..?'

She nods, with an almost embarrassed half-smile, from where she crouches on the ground, between my legs. Her breathing is heavy, her chest heaves with the exertion of self-denial. We both want this, I know, so bad.

"C'mon...just once..." I boldy implore, reaching my arms out for her, "c-climb on top of me..."

In obvious war with herself, she shakes her head in a doleful: "no", even as her hands are - on their own volition - running up and down my thighs. I know she wants this...

I pull out all the stops. "M-Milly, please," I plead, knowing what will excite her further, "I..I want more milk. I...I know you're dry, b-but....but if I suck, it'll help you make more..."

She groans in passion, her eyes closing with the idea. I push on:

"It will make your breasts grow...mommy," I continue, knowing I'm torturing her, and heedless of how I'm debasing myself with this little game we're playing, "they'll swell with milk...more milk for baby..."

Milenka begins to moan, intensely, Russian words of - lust? rage? joy?

"C'mon...Mommy..." I pray, "we can get married...soon, very soon...I promise..." With that I start to rock my hips up and down, thrusting my huge cock up towards her, "but baby wants to fuck....baby wants more milk..."

Milenka gets up and her gorgeous frame extends upwards as she does....her big tits still seem a bit swollen from the feeding...she smiles down at him as Gray extends his arms and wraps them around her two big tits and holds on to dear life...he speaks of more, milk, of getting married and wanting to fuck - right now...

Milenka moans aloud as she wraps her hands around his backside and his head....

"О, как я хочу заняться любовью так плохо, но я не должен быть тем, чтобы сказать нет. Я должен быть взрослым. Я должен быть маму здесь."

Then she smiles at him...
"Now, now. Baby must not fight Ma Ma. Is no pussy tonight. Ma Ma is sorry, but baby must listen. I allow sucking. You make Ma Ma bigger."

Milenka pushes him to her right nipple this time and allows him to suck....she smiles at first as it warms the cockles of her heart to have him like this...then she says....
"We play Mommy-baby every night, you see being married will be good. During day, you are big strong husband. During night you are Milenka's little baby boy. Is wonderful life, no."

Gray moans in agreement as Milenka holds him, allowing him to suck...after a while, after feeling the milk leave her body, the hormones rushing in again, she lets it all go down to her pussy, which stirs like crazy....now in the most intense moment, she pulls him off her nipple as she moans aloud and has her orgasm...unknowingly, she pushes him deep into her cleavage, her two huge tits wrap themselves around Gray's head...she snuffs his breath away...he enjoys it, but also realizes he must fight for air...she pushes him in deeper - deep into her pheromone laced flesh...it has a way of making him high...he loses all control....he cannot fight her....he yields to her strength....she is in control...

A big yell that fills the room and her orgasm is over...she lets go of his grip and she smiles and kisses him on the head...
"Is time to bring baby to bed. He is good boy is he not? Of course he is."

Milenka picks him up, brings him to his bedroom, and tucks him into his bed....she then kisses him on his forehead and makes her way to the door...then turns around, her long hair flowing to the side and says to him...
"We talk about wedding at breakfast. You wear pajamas in morning until I help change you. You do this for Ma Ma, no? Of course you do.

She then says...
"Спокойной ночи."
...aloud.....
"It means good night in Russian."

Milenka turns off the light and closes the door and then goes to bed....

"Spokojnoj noci? Spokojnoj noci," I repeat, the Russian words feeling clumsy in my tongue, "good night."

She smiles, and has to hold back a giggle.

"tell me something else?" I ask, as endearingly as I can manage, before she closes the door.

Milenka smiles knowing that he has some interest in learning another Russian phrase...she blows him a kiss and says....
"Я люблю тебя."

"It means 'I love you' in Russian. ~with her gorgeous smile~ Now goodnight my sweet baby."

With that the lights go out and she closes the door.....

"Spokojnoj noci Mama," I say, as she blows her kiss, turns out the lights, and gently closes the door

Ja ljublju tebja...Ja ljublju tebja...

I know I am drunk, reeling from what has just happened to me, and not thinking clearly...but this is like every hidden fantasy, every buried desire, every secret daydream slowly coming true for me. It is like I am high, floating on a cloud, my own private utopia. A cloud of her pheromones - I still smell her - and the memories of her tender words, her soft flesh, her sweet milk.

I know that, when I wake, things must be different. This is not life; this is fantasy. This can be role-play, no more. What was it she said?

"During day, you are big strong husband. During night you are Milenka's little baby boy...is wonderful life, no?"

Yes...yes...it is everything I always wanted, I know it. Though I've buried the desire, buried the need for so many years through therapy and work and denial, it's always been there. And now she's uncovered it, and I'm letting it free.

And she...she needs it even more than I, it seems. She's been - whatever you want to call it - programmed, brainwashed, hypnotized, even neurologically, hormonally and genetically modified to see no greater joy in life, view nothing as purely sexy, as acting as the maternal foil to my infantile urges. Good god it is so hot...

So, despite the fact that I've come twice today...once less than a half-hour ago...I take myself in my hand - still sheathed in the mittens of this pajama-thing - and stroke stroke stroke, with memories of her soft breast onto my face...

Ja ljublju tebja...Ja ljublju tebja...

...and though I promise myself, in the clarity that follows climax but before I sleep, that I will wake, that I will dress myself (despite her direction to do otherwise...I need to establish myself as "big strong husband" again)...I am woken by her in bed, next to me, unzipping me...

<via text message, translated from the Russian>

MILENKA - WEDDING CAN HAPPEN SOON. SPEAK TO MR. GRAY TOMORROW ABOUT YOUR HOPES THAT HIS ASSISTANT JACQUELINE CAN HELP YOU PLAN CEREMONY. SHE IS INFORMED AND CAN MEET WITH YOU TOMORROW.

In the middle of the night Milenka, who's ears are programmed to respond to certain sounds, hears the cell phone go off and she runs to it and reads the message....
KOLECTV said:
MILENKA - WEDDING CAN HAPPEN SOON. SPEAK TO MR. GRAY TOMORROW ABOUT YOUR HOPES THAT HIS ASSISTANT JACQUELINE CAN HELP YOU PLAN CEREMONY. SHE IS INFORMED AND CAN MEET WITH YOU TOMORROW.

Milenka runs her hands over the cell phone and caresses it and smiles...the anticipation has bee long awaited and she wants to get married....

In her own thoughts...
"Oh, Milenka can not believe is time has come. How many times they tell me about being paired up with man of my future. Then I get Master Gray, then we meet on video chat, I feel for him, and now the thought of American husband in America is wonderful. Ma Ma would have been proud of her Milenka, I am sure of it. Yes, Ma Ma I am wonderful girl."

Milenka goes back to sleep at 3:08 in the morning with a smile on her beautiful face....

Milenka's alarm clock goes off at 7 o'clock...she rises gleefully as the bimbo that she is...even more so that it is the next day...her mind now out of mommy-baby mode puts her back to servant mode...to please Gray, to do things for him...rather than get dressed, she decides to go to Grays bedroom....

She knocks on the door then lets herself in.....in a bubbly tone she says....
"Good morning Master Greg! Hope Master slept well?"

Without any prompting, she slithers onto her bed, smiling, her back arched as the enormity of her boobs can be seen by her husband to be in bed....
Pikantas-beibes-6-24.jpg

Milenka slithers over, pulls down the covers and joins him in bed...she begins to run her hands over his furry pajamas and is lower on the bed and Gray now has the prominent position...he places his arm around her and she speaks in such giddy and pleasing tones...
"Oh Master you so comfy in such pajamas. I could, how you say, cuddle with you forever. You so cute looking too."

Then she looks up to him with that contagious, gorgeous smile giddily says...
"But, Milenka thinks is time for fur pajamas to come off, no? Of course."

With that, she reaches over and begins to unzip him from the nape of his neck down to his lower back.....
"Zzzziiiiiiipppppppppppp!!!"

"Well, good morning to you, too...I did sleep...well..." I say, as my eyes first blink the sleep from them but then goggle at her arched back, breasts looking bigger as she nonchalantly slides into bed next to me and peels off my sheets. With these pajamas on, I couldn't handle a blanket last night. She's positioned herself so I have a purposefully good view across the huge upper swells of her breasts and down into her cleavage. "You look...nice..." I say, in glorious understatement.

She giggles, taking delight in the soft sheets and my fuzzy pjs. She curls into me as I scoot up a bit and place an arm around her. She is warm, soft, and oh so big. And she smells great, too...I bury my face in her thick hair, breathing her in. She's taken to running her hands over me, over the thin fur of my pajamas, and I growl in satisfaction.

"So, I look cute, huh?" I joke, having come to peace with my situation: yes, she seduced me into wearing this ridiculous thing. It still brings me a flush of humiliation, how easily I was played into our little game last night. Small price to pay, I think, with what transpired, on the couch. Or this now...man, she feels fantastic, next to me like this.

With a chirp and a laugh she agrees, but also thinks: "...is time for pajamas to come off, no?" and she raises herself up a bit, to reach around me. I lift a shoulder, turning a bit towards her, and her hand unzips me, down, from nape to rear.

The cool air feels nice on my skin, and despite my half-hearted argument ("I can take these off myself...") soon she has me slipping my arms from them, until the whole thing is bunched up, now, at my waist.

"That feels good," I say, as she looks me over, satisfied that she has me bare-chested, "I mean...I loved the stylish-toddler fashion-thing and all, but...mmmm..." My words, what I wanted to say, suddenly seem less important as her one hand has drifted down from my chest to begin to rub my belly. She has something in mind, I can tell...

...but I do need to talk to her...

"y-y'know, Milly..." I say, luxuriating as much in the bright pools of her eyes and the stirring perfume of her body as in the attentions of her hand, approaching my stiffening manhood, "these...games..we were...playing...last night...They're just games, okay?"

She humms, and smiles...and her hand moves down, as her chest moves up...

As Milenka continues to pull Gray's pants down, Gray's cock presents itself to her...she continues to pull his fur costume down to his knees. then she rolls over with her humungous tits landing near his cock...she plays with it for a moment with her hand and looks up at him and listens to his words regarding last night as merely a game....she continues to stroke him, ever so slowly...and in a nonchalant way says...
"Game. Yes, of course. Is only game."

Then she continues to stroke him and cannot make up her mind...

In her own thoughts...
"I just love Little Masters cock. Don't know if Milenka should give hand job, tit job, or should Milenka suck. Hmm? All sounds good. Must make decision Milenka."

She sits there for a moment and pauses and then decides to suck his cock, her tits heaving up and down - getting bigger and smaller as her head bobs slowly up and down...she decides to go for broke and swallows his whole cock a few times....Gray moans aloud and seems at a loss for words....Milenka then pulls her mouth out, Grays cock laden with her creamy saliva...she gives it the head of his cock a kiss and then looks up at him...

"Master was saying?"

As Milenka continues to pull Gray's pants down, Gray's cock presents itself to her...she continues to pull his fur costume down to his knees. then she rolls over with her humungous tits landing near his cock...she plays with it for a moment with her hand and looks up at him and listens to his words regarding last night as merely a game....she continues to stroke him, ever so slowly...and in a nonchalant way says...
"Game. Yes, of course. Is only game."

Then she continues to stroke him and cannot make up her mind...

In her own thoughts...
"I just love Little Masters cock. Don't know if Milenka should give hand job, tit job, or should Milenka suck. Hmm? All sounds good. Must make decision Milenka."

She sits there for a moment and pauses and then decides to suck his cock, her tits heaving up and down - getting bigger and smaller as her head bobs slowly up and down...she decides to go for broke and swallows his whole cock a few times....Gray moans aloud and seems at a loss for words....Milenka then pulls her mouth out, Grays cock laden with her creamy saliva...she gives it the head of his cock a kiss and then looks up at him...

"Master was saying?"

fuschia26.jpg

"Oh my gosh...oh boy...oh goodness..." I gush as I watch her bobbing up and down over my thick, now fully hard shaft, her breasts voluptuosly squashing themselves into the mattress and my hips.

I want to be glib, I want to be funny, I want to direct her. Maybe find my voice and tell her what we'll be doing today. But all I can do is watch, and moan, and try to keep from writhing.

She's very good at this.

I try to speak, i do. But my words are like gibberish, little grunts and groans. I want to tell her, show her, that I'm not a little boy. That I'm a man, and the baby-play for last night was no big deal. But, when she draws off for a moment, kisses the head of my cock and asks with those big, beautiful eyes:

"Master was saying?"

All I can think is:

Oh mama...

My eyes fall again to her tits, huge and hanging gravidly from her chest. That delicate silver chain, dangling between them, making them lokk even bigger. Am I imagining it, or do they look fuller, more tightly swollen that yesterday? Subtley so? Are the blue traces of veins more prominent?

My gaze - it's lingered too long, and when I look back to her eyes, she's smiling crookedly at me: Silly man.

I know I need to say something.

"n-n-no..." I stutter, "n-nothing..."

Milenka watches him stammer, she watches him melt before her...she sees the boy coming out of him...somehow, she does understand, yet at the same time she can't help herself, she can't help being able to reduce him to a little boy like this...it is just too cute...Milenka wants to differentiate today from last night and she tries to help out....

After bobbing her head up and down, after pushing up against her chest, which as she breathes seems to swell up and swallow his cock right into her cleavage..as she breathes out the grips of her chest let his cock go and it is back in her hands where she strokes him again....then she looks up...

Again, in a nonchalant way she says...
"Oh, Milenka thought you had more to say. By day you are my Master Greg, by evening you are my little Master. ~with a mischievous smile~ Yes, that is how it shall be, no? Yes, of course is a game. And Milenka and Master will play game every day won't we Master?

With that, she goes down on him again and sucks him long and hard, waiting for him to give her a salty, creamy gift in her mouth....

"Every d-day..?" I repeat, suddenly picturing, in a buzz of nervous arousal, the life I have ahead of me, "every...every...every...<Oh god I'm going to come...> every...dayyyyyyyyyyyyy...."

I watch her, with thankful admiration, suck from me another incredible climax. She takes such joy in it, such relish, and her smile, coming to life as my cock begins to erupt, is nearly as magnetic as her cleavage.

Nearly.

Because it's her cleavage upon which my eyes finally rest, as my orgasm comes. I watch it, I watch her breasts rise and fall, bulge and swell, swallowing the delicate chain of her necklace between them. and it brings me even greater and greater pleasure through my climax, and as it begins to wane.

"mmmmm....nice...." I can feel their warmth, and their fullness, and I almost don't even realize what I'm saying as I ask, in my satisfied fog of delirium:

"...
What's for breakfast?"

Milenka arches her left eyebrow and gives him a look...she can see their game - doing it every day is making him panic - but she plays it off as him wanting to play the Mommy-baby game now - Milenka instead just smiles and says...
"Master, so cute you playing game know. You stutter for your Milenka. Is nice of you to do so."

Getting used to him coming in her mouth is not how she sees this act of love, no Milenka finds the feel, the warmth, the taste as something akin to a religious experience...that sounds odd, but her need, her passion for his cock is something she now lives for...

Milenka swallows every drop as it is pumped into her mouth...

Gray then asks her about breakfast....
"I make you some American waffles in waffle maker with coffee, juice and fruit. You will like."

Then, in a sultry manner...
"Someone needs to be cleaned? Why don't I give you bath?!? Is such good idea."

Then, like a switch, she is a bimbo again...
"I be right back to get Master Will prepare bath."

And that she does....darting out of the room, her body jiggling like crazy....she makes it a bubble bath, then feels some soreness in her breasts...she looks goes to the full length mirror in his bathroom and pulls away her top and can see that her areola are swollen...she then fondles her own breasts.....
"Я думаю, что грудь больше молока, и они кажутся больше раз, о мой! Я думаю, что захватить мой молокоотсос и показать мастер."

With that, she grabs the hand pump and returns to his bathroom through another door....she places on one corner of the tub....she then returns to Gray and says...
"Come Master, let future wife-to-be clean you body."

With that, she removes his pajamas, scoops him up and brings him to the master bath where she gently places him in the sudsy tub....one in, she decides to take off her clothes and suddenly, her massive frame joins him in the bath...she feels a pang of uncomfortable pain in her chest and grabs at her tits....
"Sorry Master, but boobs grow again and much milk inside. Is means I must get rid of milk."

She then shows him the pump....
"I can use what called breast pump. Is how Milenka gave bottle to Master last night. Hope Master not mind, but Milenka must do before giving bath."

Milenka picks up the pump and shows him the device and is about to attach in and then says out of the blue....grabbing at her right tit...
"Unless Master wants to do himself?

"I, uh...I..." I struggle, fighting with the impulse to just whine 'yes' and let her latch me on to her big, turgid tit to drain her, to encourage her milk production. To feel her huge soft breast against my face again, in a smothering suckle. I know I can't let my day start like this, though, embosomed already. But the idea of it - our two warmly wet, slick, soapy bodies in the bath together, sharing a moment like that...

"N-no...I'll, uh," I manage, as her one hand slides over me, encouraging the breast even as the other holds the pump, "I'll <heh heh> s-save room for waffles..."

Back
Top Bottom