Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

As Milenka lays back in the chaise lounge (actually she uses two of them due to her size), sips her shakes and watches Greg....she loves the adoration that Greg bestows upon her...the kissing, the licking, the worshipping...she can tell that he loves this, there is no doubt...for her it underscores the power she has over him as his queen mommy....she is in such control....she begins to feel it now...she is his caregiver, yes and that has some power because he relies heavily on Milenka for just about everything....and she knows this is what he wanted from her, this makes him happy....

Adoringly, Milenka pets him at times....says sweet nothings in Russian to him....she looks on as he continues to exist within the folds of her cleavage....the feeling is so good....she decides to only let out a small dosing of her pheromones, enough to keep him like this, at least for a little while longer....she realizes that she could snuff him out by squeezing her tits together, but more importantly she knows that any intense dose of pheromones would mean Greg would become really, small...

Mmmmm....<mwah!> <mwah!> <mwah!> ...little kisses to her cleavage

<lap, lap, lap>...little licks to her skin

Mmmm...nuzzling into her flesh...mmmm...

"mahhh-mahh..." I sigh...the closest I can come to words.

Laying here, between her breasts, in entrancing, relaxing, arousing. I can feel a building fire in my loins, my cock hardening between me and her, inching up against my belly, my sternum. <mwah...mwah...mwah, mwah...> My kisses become more insistent, heated. My pulse in quickening, as she coos and hums to me, little Russian endearments that only serve to turn me on more. In my growing arousal, I'm unable to help myself. I wriggle my hands, at my side, and can just get a bit of a hold...nnnnghh...of my cock...

Milenka looks down and sees Greg's struggling...she gives her best bimboish giggle and wonders if she should help him out of his predicament....if she should give him the relief he seeks....another power she possesses....she could let him suffer with his hard-on, his yearning to want - to need to come....

But then she decides to help him...he is her husband after all....and she can't help herself, she wants to be there for him....those maternal instincts, no matter how sexual they manifest themselves, Milenka is compelled to be there for him....

So she repositions him on his back and sets him down further so that the bulk of her tits do the most to give him the best hand job / tit job that she can give....

Her hands between her tits she wraps them around Greg's cock and strokes him slowly.....then, after about a minute, she lets her tits do the work and Milenka cannot help but say....

"Let mommy blot out world for you."

And with that she does...as she forces the mass of skin and all of its softness, Greg cannot, for about a half-minute see anything.....he cannot breathe...and all he can smell is Milenka, he breathes her in....while doing so, he feels her tits slide back and forth along his pole...at times Milenka opens up her tits and she hand jobs him for the next half-minute....she alternates between the two and waits for her little baby boy hubby to come.....

Blithely humming a little song, Milenka turns me around onto my back, between her tits. She slides me down and rearranges so that the string of her bikini straps across my sternum, further trapping me to her. My cock, now, stands proud of restraint and hovers over my lower chest. My arms are pinned to my sides by her boobs, and as she brings her hands tenderly to my cock, her arms gather them...

"nnnnggggggghhhh...." I moan, as I watch her breasts slowly envelop my head as she squeezes them together around me, her gentle hands coming to rest on the sensitive underside of my stiff shaft. My face is all but enwrapped in boob, as is most of my upper body. The feeling of being overwhelmed, out-massed, by heavy flesh like this is amazing. But it makes me feel shockingly fragile, shockingly small. I know she could snuff me out in a whim, squish me, maybe breaking bones...and that thought only fuels my excitement.

Her giant hands are smooth, and soft, and she begins to tend to my outsized dick first by pressing it down, into me, petting it. The heat from it is strong; I feel it spongy and hard against my belly and chest. She next begins stroking it, encircling it with her palm and fingers, gently twisting.

I'm groaning, as she ministers to me, as she serves me like this. And she's purring back at me, soothingly. Her hands are skilled, tender, and know exactly what to do to build me to greater and greater pleasure. My groans become rhythmic...more heated...and then...her hand leaves me but oh god...

"Let mommy blot out world for you..."

...she slowly squashes her breasts together more tightly around me, now completely enveloping my head and face in soft flesh, totally eclipsing my view of the outside world and darkening out all light. I gasp, but I cannot breathe. Tits in my face, covering my mouth, squashing my nose.

I can't breathe, but the pleasure is incredible. I feel her hand wrap around my hips and thighs and - keeping up the tit-pressure around and down onto my huge cock and frail body - she begins to pump me in and out of her bosom, from below. The effect is a tit-job, a tit-job of epic proportions. It's not just my cock she's sliding up and down, into the underside of her cleavage - it's my whole body. But my cock receives the most of her, the tautness of its skin sliding against the silky smoothness of hers.

Her weight presses down on me massively as she comes again to a slow, gentle rhythm. Though I can't see a thing, I feel my cock pressed to my chest and stomach, fully hard and - I can feel it right there - so close to my face. Were it not for her enveloping flesh filling every bit of space, it would be ready to blow its load into my face. I have no air, though...and I can't breathe...

...But, I'm holding my breath. I'm holding my breath as she tit-fucks my body, sqaushing me. I noticed this before, when I was underwater in the pool...I can go without air for a long time, much longer than I remember being able to do...weird...weird but good, because now I can enjoy......nnnnggghhhh...

In and out she pulls me, up and down, just enough to fuck me to fuck me to fuck, fuck, fuck....fuck my whole body....fuck my whole body...

...and then it's air again. And light. And I breathe. It's her hand again...and I'm staring at the face of my hugely engorged cock, straight into it. Oh god if I'm going to erupt, it's going to be right in my face. Her hand is stroking me again, just slowly but pointing it right at my face. I try to close my jaw but my face hangs open, everything's so slack...

She's purring, cooing to me. Mmmm...yessss....little man...this feel good, no? as her ministrations continue. She's so gentle, so soft, her breasts are so huge and warm around me...

...and they close in again, blotting out all light. Again I have no air, again it's just her tits, sliding all around me, against my cock which presses into my torso and again she's fucking my whole body with them with her tits and now it's coming, suddenly it's coming and...

uuuunnnnngggghhhh.....unnngghhhhh....unggghh....

...eruption, smothered by her tits, and filling the space between them with come. She's sliding me up and down, and my face slides into it, into the slickness on her skin, the salty wetness of my jizz which is coming from me still coating everything, slippery and warm and wet...

...nnnghhhh....nnghhhh....nnnghhh........nnnnnnnnghhh.............nnnngh...

<whine...whine...whine...>

OOOoooooooo....I can hear her coo, from above. She holds me tight, through my climax, squishing me with tits and now my own come, and her hand comes back to me, to ease the last little throbs out of my cock and finally rest on me, sandwiching me to my belly stickily.

I breathe, as space is given to me again, and the air is full of her. My cock is softening...and the air is calming me. It's making me sleepy...I smile, my jism coating my face, and I drift...

...and I wake, hard again, her hand encircling my shaft and stroking me lazily. I'm still between her tits, and I'm waking to the sight of her hand jerking me off again, slowly still but resolute. She still purrs, humming...and sounds enraptured. I know she loves this as much as I do...pleasuring me, it fills her needs...Oh, christ...I'm coming again...

<splash>...coming onto my face...<splat>...coming onto my face...<splat><splat><splat>

more pheromones...

...I drift off again...

...and wake. She's moaning, she's jerking me off. She's squashing me now, forcefully. She's jerking me off and she's laughing, she's crying out...she's coming...I'm coming...<splat><splat><splat>....

...I'm drifting...

...I'm awake...and she's sitting us up...

Milenka takes Greg inside...he is a soppy mess and is ready to be cleaned up...she decides to bring him in the shower with her and giggles with a lovely idea...wrapping about six or seven scrunchies around his body she decides to use him as a wash cloth....she rubs Greg all over her body...between her boobs, all over her boobs, her underarm, her tummy and in and around her pussy....the soap lathers up more and more....she tells him....

"Now Greggy, keep eyes and mouth close. You help Mommy get nice and clean, yes? Of course you do."

At the end, she washes the scrunchies and Greg off with lots of water...Greg along with Milenka is toweled dried...she begins to get dressed, in a pink scalloped bra and a matching pink girdle, like one from the 1950's.....then she sits Greg down with her and begins to put on her face....this time she works her eyebrows, shaping them and uses a powder puff...she teases Greggy and powder puffs his whole body and giggles....then kisses him on the head....she then puts on a
light blue top and a tight black skirt...same as in his dream she even puts on a matching blue head band in her hair and puts on that deep red lipstick....she epitomizes the stereotypical '50's wife...
44je8wLl.jpg

...and like a 1950's wife she tends to Greg like a stereotypical 1950's mother...doing everything for him, living for only him...

"Lets get my Little Greggy in pajamas. Yes we should," she says in a baby talk way with her Kazakh accent....

She places him on the changing table and the diapers go on...this time smaller ones, and somehow a new set of PJ's is there for her to grab...green with orange polka dots....they are not fur, but the material is very thick, very comforting....and it does have feet and mittens attached, so on they go....

Milenka then places him on the floor, hands on her sides....to Greg, she now seems like a giant of a woman....hands on her sides she prepares herself to begin his training.....

"All right Little Greggy. Mommy need to teach you how to walk and teach you how to talk. The time has come, yes? Of course it has. And Mommy will teach you something else. Very special. Now is Little Greggy ready for Mommy to teach him?"

thank you, queen, for your edit...

...I'm still in a daze, as I'm watching her dress. I was floating in a cloud, a cloud of pleasure and comfort, after the string of naps and climaxes between her tits out on the patio. Then she used me as a sponge - it's like I'm dreaming - to clean up. And here I am. Sitting on a dresser, watching her...or trying to.

As she dressed, I fell in and out of sleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open; it's not even six pm, but I feel like I could go to bed already. So relaxed...so relaxed...She puts on her bra, she puts on her hose. She puts on her girdle which - good god - dramatizes her already outrageous curves even more. She does up her hair, applies her lipstick and makeup. And then the sweater, the skirt...wait..wait..what's happening? This is a dream, right? That she's wearing this...and that she's reaching for me, to pick me up...

1ruLcRDl.jpg

...images come back to me, from old memories, from memories I'd just re-lived. A day in the park, that night in the kitchen... This is insane. She's wearing the same thing. Were those real? Were those dreams? When did they happen? Are they going to happen?

And as she holds me, aloft, and looks into my eyes, the world swims around me in confusion...

1SUGUxUl.jpg

She smiles, reading my face, looking deep into me, seeing my distress. She's understanding what's going on - her, dressed like this, exactly like this, like the wife-mother she was in my memories. It's wrecking me. It's ripping me apart. What's reality? Who is she? Who am I?

This is a total mindfuck.

In the midst of my dilemma, she places me on the floor, at her feet. Barely able to sit up by myself, I stare up at her, gape-mouthed and mute, weak and immobile, in awe of her sheer size.

"Mommy need to teach you how to walk and teach you how to talk..." she says, as she begins to - neatly and gracefully - lower herself down onto the ground beside me, "Now, is Little Greggy ready..?"

Without a thought, I nod...yes...

Of course Milenka can see the difficulties, what with his loosened spine, which seems like it stretches now and his slack, widened jaw, Milenka has been able to alter his body somewhat....she's not sure if he is aware of it....her hands still at her sides she bends forward....the mass that is her, inclusive of her enormous boobs block out much of the light from Greg....he looks up and she commands of him....

In a cutsey mommy voice Milenka says....
"Yes Little Greggy, you hands like this on floor (shows him in mid-air), legs slightly apart and move left arm forward, left knee forward, then right hand forward (shows him in mid-air) and right knee forward. Then Greggy move forward. You try."

She's teaching me to crawl. How fucking low am I? How far have I sunk? She's teaching me to fucking crawl. But, I do it. I listen to her. I can't help myself.

Hand..? Knee..? I struggle with it, getting myself onto my hands and knees, and trying to control my body, coordinate my movements. As I flounder, I notice that - even though she's a few feet away - the floral scent of her perfume is becoming stronger. That helps me...it helps me concentrate, help me move, helps attract me to her...

Yes! Good boy! хороший ребенок! прийти к маме!

hand, knee, hand...knee...I can do this...hand, knee...move towards her, to where she's standing over me...hand...knee...

GLmx0EAl.jpg

...it's exhausting, but it's exhilarating - now she's clapping for me! It's also humiliating, of course, this whole thing, but...I'm trying so hard! She backs up, hands back on hips, to make me work more, crawl further...

hand...knee...hand...knee...

Good boy!!!

I...I'm crawling. I'm crawling good, Mommy!

Hand, knee, hand, knee...

<clap clap!> and a squeal of delight, as she backs away a bit more.

Now, she tells me, now we walk! Now mommy teach to walk, she directs as she begins to - neatly and gracefully - lower herself down a few feet away.

I stop in my tracks and look at her. She's kneeling, smiling, arms outstretched, beaming at me.

She tells me to stand.

<blink blink blink>

How do I do that, mommy?

Come, baby...Stand.

She motions to me, with her hands: up! up! up! and I try - I do! - I try to tuck my legs under me, try to raise myself up to my feet. But...I don't know how. My legs, they're too weak. My brain, it's too weak. And I can't coordinate the two, or find my balance. There's something wrong with my back, my hips. I topple over, onto my side.

Awww....she coos, cocking her head, watching me and fighting back a giggle. As I begin to right myself, to try again, I see her looking down at herself, starting to...starting to undo a button on her sweater....and then another...

When she looks back up at me, she has cleavage now showing, a huge, healthy swell of tit-flesh blooming from her top. It is a deep, dark valley between two massive, nicely-tanned swells. She smiles at me, pressing her overly-lush chest between her arms and another new waft of perfume flows from her, and suddenly...

...suddenly I can stand...

Milenka claps again for him...
"Oh such good boy, now take step forward, like crawling. Now right foot forward, pull body to Mommy. Left foot forward, pull body to Mommy. давай вы можете сделать это."

He attempts and topples over...Milenka giggles aloud....then she dips her body down further and undoes more buttons on her blouse....more cleavage is now showing....this is enough to get Greg to try again...

He stands up....

Milenka says...
"Maybe pajamas too restrictive. I take off."

She takes off his pajamas...picking him up at times like a 'Ken Barbie Doll' and then setting him down....

"Now, you walk. Like Mommy said."

He moves slowly....one foot in front of the other...her bosom his target....finally, she undoes the one button in the front of her bra and her massive tits slowly slip out and lunge forward, hanging in their wonderful glory...it encourages him and finally he walks right into her cleavage as his outstretched arms do their best to hug his Mommy's bosom....

She gives him a peck on his head, her huge lips touch his forehead and the back of his neck....then in a syrupy sexy tone Milenka says...
"Good boy. Now Mommy thinks Greg is ready to go on his back now."

On my back, my arms and legs flailing spastically above me, I'm gazing up in love at her as she kneels over me, smiling. I'm naked save for my oversized diaper, which somehow contains the thick length of my cock. I can feel it, though, straining against its confines. My view from below her is incredible: her beautiful face above her massive breasts, squashed into a voluptuous cleavage by her industrial-grade push-up bra and soft, thin, blue half-unbuttoned cardigan sweater. In response to this spectacle an erection is growing, pushing against crinkly fabric, threatening to push out of my diaper and sneak down my thigh. Her expression - pride at my recent feat, walking several steps to her - only fuels my arousal. She's so gorgeous, so gorgeous.

"m-m-mah...m-mamm...." I croak, still unable to form words. My throat, my jaw, my tongue...nothing wants to work, to coordinate with what I want to say. "Mahhhh...."

AWwwwwww....! she coos, cocking her head down at me as I loll about on the ground, on my back. Her eyes narrow: she knows I'm trying to talk. She regards me, smiling, and a hand comes down to cup my chin. She asks me, in Russian: what do I want to say?

"mmmuhhh...muhhmuhhhhzzz...." I attempt, my eyes drifting in between her breasts. Catching myself, I look back to her eyes and I catch them glimmer. Her hand, holding my face from below, starts to work at my jaw. She's going to help...

"muh...mahhhh..." I try again, her hand moving my jaw as I feel a waft of her pheromones wash into me. I breathe her in, deep, and she smiles. I feel at the same time stronger and more relaxed. "Mah-mah..." I say, "Ma-ma...ma-ma..."

My voice...it's returning...

"Ma-ma..." I repeat, and her eyes look deeper into me. I can feel her working on me, though her pheromones and through the firm but tender strength of her hand at my jaw. "Ma-ma boooo...." I continue, my eyes dropping again into her huge cleavage, "mama boobs...."

She giggles, and draws a deep breath. My eyes bulge as her breasts swell in her top, huge above me. My mouth gapes, and I repeat: "mama boobs...mama boobs..."

She laughs again, and suddenly her hands both dart to my belly and sides and she begins to tickle me. Immediately I respond, instinctively writihing away, turning onto my side, laughing myself, clamping my eyes shut. She tickles me, and I curl up, protectively...

...her tickles stop. I'm breathing hard, and my eyes slowly open. She's looking down at me, fascinated.

I can feel it myself, in my body, in this position I've achieved. I'm curled up, on my side, below her. My legs are tucked in, my arms gathered in. I'm bent in a way I could never have achieved before. Embryonic. I must look...nearly naked as I am, yes...like an embryo.

The thought...it excites me even more. More pheromones are pouring off her, infantalizing me further. Arousing me further. I can feel my cock swelling, swelling, swelling in my restrictive diaper...I curl up, under her captivated gaze, and start to suck my thumb...

...her hands come down again to me...

This time Milenka, with her effervescent smile takes hold of him in this embryonic state, she pulls him open and slowly undoes and removes his diaper...as she does, his cock springs out and even though smaller (due to his now diminutive size) it is still quite massive....something speaks to Milenka, she feels it, and now crouches over him, her hair falls all around him in a cascade of thick strands of long hair, light filtering through....she pushes one set of pheromones and can see his body is now very malleable....she bends his body toward his head...she can see the direction of where the head of his cock is going....maybe she is feeling playful, maybe she sees something in the near future, imagining Greg inside of her doing this.....now another wave of pheromones aimed at his mouth...Greg cannot fight it, but his jaw opens wider and wider, his mouth expanding open...Milenka pushes from his legs further and further....his body is now a compact ball of flesh.....

Then, in a soothing tone, Milenka says in Russian....
"Теперь вы можете наслаждаться новый вид соской."

And she watches as his cock slips deep into his mouth....it slides down into his throat, which fully accepts it...Greg's eyes look at Milenka's in a sort of shock, but she pets him on his head and on his back....
"Is okay. You take it all in and enjoy, just like Mommy enjoys."

She then kisses him on the forehead and continues to push at his legs, his cock almost all but disappears in his mouth....

Greg Grey is on vacation. The story of Milenka and Little Greggy should resume in about a week so please be patient and return to this thread daily.

Please PM me or Greg Grey with any comments or questions regarding this story.

Oh god oh no jesus christ no....

...oh god yessss....

This is at once one of the most horrifying and one of the most incredible moments of my life. I'd had hints of it, earlier today, this morning...and here it is. I know now that this is the reason for the things that have been happening to my body. This is why my jaw, my mouth have felt so strange, why my spine has felt so loose and unstable. My whole body has been oddly plastic today, under her command. It was to prepare me for this.

I'm sucking my own cock.

"mmmmmmppph..! mmmmppph..! mmmmmppph..!" I

Oh god oh no jesus christ no....

...oh god yessss....

This is at once one of the most horrifying and one of the most incredible moments of my life. I'd had hints of it, earlier today, this morning...and here it is. I know now that this is the reason for the things that have been happening to my body. This is why my jaw, my mouth have felt so strange, why my spine has felt so loose and unstable. My whole body has been oddly plastic today, under her command. It was to prepare me for this.

I'm sucking my own cock.

"mmmmmmppph..! mmmmppph..! mmmmmppph..!" I moan, my eyes wide saucers of shock locked onto hers. Help me! they call, Help!

But, though she sees my distress, she only proceeds, curling my frail body up further with her huge, strong hands to slide my monstrous cock even further into my mouth, down my throat. "mmmmppph!!!" my eyes scream.

But, for as huge as it is, I don't even gag. My mouth, my jaw, my throat...it's like they're made for this. My cock slides easily in, and out, down, further and further, and I breathe without a problem through my nose as she helps me get in to a rhythm: in......out. in.......out. in......out.

good god...good god...what's happening?!?!?

I breathe through my nose, and begin to feel - alongside the terror - the pleasure. This is...this is fucking incredible. I breathe and I breathe and I breathe, also in rhythm, and I can smell her pheromones coming into me. She's blanketing me with them, to make this easier. To ward off my fear and horror, to increase the sensations coming from...nnnngghhhh!....my cock, my balls, everything...it feels like I'm swelling...it feels like I'm going to explode...

...and oh god, what then?

My eyes widen further, even as the tender fingers of her perfumes wrap around me, soothingly. Even as her hands reach under me to lift me, as she sits up, and hold me in front of her. My eyes widen further because I can, already, feel my orgasm approaching, building...and as my cock slides deeply in and out of my own throat, I realize what will happen on climax...

oh no, oh no no no no no...

Milenka watches as he builds up....she slides his long cock in and out...in and out....she soothes his fear, his panic by way of her pheromones, her cradling him in her arms and now her sweet humming....she continues, again and again to move his body as if he is some sort of human accordion....in the end she knows what will happen, and she desires to make it so that he swallows his load fully...she watches his body as it stiffens and he makes that noise that all men make....yes, she looks on as he deposits a great deal of come down his throat.....

It's a horrible, gutteral noise.

Choking, gagging, moaning, whining...

My come fills my throat, gurgles up into my mouth which is soon filled with its saline thickness. It bubbles out from between my lips, around my thick cock as it slides in and out of my distended jaw. My eyes are at once wide open, staring blindly in fear and confusion, tearing, watery...

...and they clamp shut, in pleasure. My loins, my entire gut feels like they're exploding into me, pouring into me, down my mouth into my throat. I'm emptying out, into myself. I convulse, I spasm, I jerk and quiver in the throes of orgasm, a seizure. And all the time - pump, pump, pump - I'm coming into my own throat.

Milenka, my wife - she holds me. She holds me in her two hands, before her, cradling me in her palms. Watching me, watching this. Regarding me with interest, beaming down on me with pride. Smiling and cooing and purring and telling me yes, yes, yes....shhh....is good....is all good...

My cock is still hard, still throbbing in my mouth. But I look up at her, and suddenly - despite its surrealistic horror - this whole moment comes into perfect clarity. I look up at her and I see what she sees, I know what she's thinking, as she looks down at this naked, shrunken little man in her hands...

Milenka in her own thoughts....

"I look down at husband and feel this power over him. What Milenka can do to Little Man. Making him smaller. Making him weaker. Now making him do humiliating things such as suck own penis. He wants Milenka to be all powerful and wrap herself around him. He wants to be inside of me. Milenka can feel it. How wonderful for Milenka too. At first this was about me being helped by some rich man from America. I was to serve him, but now he serve me. He do as I say. But he intoxicated by serving me. And maybe serving not right word. But what does child do for any mother? Listen? Do as mother say? I am empowered by him. Now so intoxicating for Milenka. Want to shrink him more. Want to do all sorts of things. We share strange happiness and love. Greg he knows too. He know what we share. He want more. He wants Milenka to shrink him more."

Yes, she knows. She knows I want more...I want her to shrink me even more, so she can do things to me. Amazing, horrifying things. She knows this is my ultimate fantasy, my final dream. And we both know, as our eyes meet, that she can do this, that this is all possible. Not now, maybe...but soon. Soon enough, soon enough. Soon, yes, but for now...

,,,sleep.

Milenka in her own thoughts again...

"Oh, he so, so vulnerable in Mommy's arms, but it important I do what Milenka need to do."

Milenka moves upward, takes in air in her lungs, her hugeness expands further and she expels an inordinate amount of pheromones...they both keep him asleep and shrink him much, much more....she looks down at times at sees him literally shrink in her hands...

Gingerly, she places him on the bed next to her and she lays down and like him, she too falls asleep....

Early Morning.

I wake, and there's something missing.

I wake, and there's more here than there should be.

<blink blink blink>

The light comes hazily, the morning finds itself syrupy, on top of me. I'm in bed, such softness...but something's wrong.

She's next to me, on my right. Even though my vision is not there yet, just slowly focusing, I can feel her there as I start to turn.

No, she isn't. She's on my left. I can feel her shifting behind me.

<blink blink blink>

I clear my eyes, and the light finally reveals...

PsVKuaMl.jpg

...it's not her.

"A-A-A....A-Asa..?" I manage, my voice small and weak and confused.

She blinks. She blinks those huge, doe-like eyes. But the voice that answers is behind me.

"Yes, Mister Gray, is Asa...and Elvira..."

That voice: smoky, deep. I turn...

qdZYYcLl.jpg

"wh-wh-whu...?" I stammer, my jaw trembling, eyes immediately filling with water.

"Shhhh..." Elvira hushes me, intimately placing a huge hand on my chest, "Is okay. We here." I'm so confused, and she knows it. They're surrounding me, these two, in my bed, their bodies dwarfing mine. I feel Asa inch in closer, behind me, can smell her bright, floral perfume.

"Muh-muh--muh-lenka?" I ask, my rheumy eyes searching Elvira's for some clue...what's going on? Where's my wife? Where's mommy?

"Shhh, Milenka safe, Milenka safe..." Elvira answers. She smiles, to placate me, but can't help look me over with fascination: I am much smaller than she's seen me before, my body - nearly naked - looks different. My whole presence, it's so much...less. "You safe...you safe too. Safe with Elvira. Safe with Asa."

I turn my head again, to look back at Asa. Like Elvira, she's now propped up on one elbow, to better regard me. Her eyes, too, are transfixed. Engrossed by the sight of her (former) employer, the man to whom she was executive assistant...laying here like a doll, helpless and feeble, on the mattress beside her.

Why...why are these two women in bed with me?

"A-Asa..?" I mutter, "whu...?"

"Mister Gray..." she only replies, her hand now coming to my chest as well, "You so small..!"

She pushes me onto my back, and the two close in above me, each peering down onto me. <blink blink blink> This is not I dream, I know that. This is happening. But my head...it's in a fog. A familiar haze, at the edges of which lurks pain, a headache I know well. She's not here, she hasn't been here. Where...where is she?

"Milenka not here, Mister Gray," Elvira speaks, softly, "Milenka away. She need go." She sees my eyes widen, my body start to quiver in panic. She hushes me. "Shhhh, relax," she continues, smiling gently, "You go too, you see her, today. No worry."

She's telling the truth, I can see...but, still. My anxiety still mounts. What am I going to do without her? Milenka! I need her!

My distress is so obvious, and I'm worried Elvira may laugh at me. But she doesn't...she understands how stressful this is to me. She's being uncharacteristically sensitive; something serious is happening.

"You go to mommy, you go to mommy soon..." She assures me, looking me over again, "but first Monika need see you...in her office..."

Enter the bridesmaids in the middle of the night --- all of them, including Elvira....

Smothered by a hand with a cloth having been soaked in a high concentration of chloroform...Milenka breathes it in fully through her mouth and nose and is out like a light....Greg is knocked out too...with the pinpoint accuracy of diamond thieves, the girls get to work and do as they are told....

Kristina, the nurse, hits Milenka with some hypodermic needles of various drugs....Milenka is then lifted off the bed by Valenina, Aakilinia, Tatyana, and Elvira...Milenka is placed on a very large gurney and strapped down naked...she is a sight to be seen, even like this....Kirsitina straps an oxygen mask on her mouth and nose and a IV bag is connected to the veins in her right arm...

Milenka's body, gurney and all, is boxed up, sealed and driven to the airport in an unsuspecting box truck made for provisions (meat and cheese) and is taken to the airport....the box that contains Milenka goes through customs quickly (the agents there have been paid off handsomely) and the words "REFRIGERATED" and "FOR AIR TRANSPORT" are stamped on the box...all the coorect papers are attached to the box.......then Milienka is placed in a small cargo plane and is transported back to the Coronado Islands....

Monika needs to see me...in her office...in her office...she needs to see me...in her office...

...it used to be my office.

Why am I nervous? I was thinking to myself, as I sat in Elvira's lap in the front seat, Asa driving us downtown. Why do I feel like...like I'm going to the principal's office or something?

THIS is why I was nervous, I realize now, as I lay face-up upon Monika's desk in front of her, just the two of us, alone.

When Asa had carried me in earlier, swaddled like an infant, in to see Monika - past the secretaries, past the hushed but unmistakable buzz of prurient curiosity ("Is that Mister Gray?") - my heart was beating full-tilt. Shame, dread, self-consciousness...all swirled in a heady mix with the sinking feeling that I was coming in to a situation where, for the first time in this building, I was the inferior. But - no - I told myself - I'm still me, and she's still just...Monika. Friend, attorney, ex-lover.

At first, nothing was amiss. When we entered the huge, well-appointed executive office (was this ever really mine?) Monika, sitting at the huge desk, immediately smiled up at us with warm, friendly eyes.

"Oh Good!" she called, voice strong and confident, "I'm so glad you're here!"

Monika was seated, wearing headphones, and on the desk in front of her was a large microphone and some recording equipment. There were others, strangers, in the office as well: a couple people who looked like reporters and an audio-technician guy. A bunch of photography paraphernalia sat on a nearby table. I could tell that, up until this moment, all their attention had been focused on her. She was the center of this situation, and her smile was one of benevolent, self-assured command and poise.

But as soon as she saw me, cradled in Asa's arms like an infant, the veneer of 'warm and friendly' dropped away from Monika's face and was replaced by another, strange expression...

4QWUllwl.jpg

No one else saw this, though. The three journalists had already turned to the three of us - Elvira leading but having stepped aside, Asa carrying me in my swaddling blanket - and their eyes goggled.

"Elvira, Asa!" Monika announced, with flourish, the facade of warmth easily turned right back on again, "These are the people from Business Monthly, for the profile-piece. We were just recording some audio, for the stuff going up on the web. Come in, say hi!"

Elvira, for her part, feigned a professional, corporate nonchalance perfectly, greeting the journalists (two male, one female) with a handshake and businesslike smile. I'm sure they were taken, though, by her appearance; she'd quickly changed back at the house into a tailored, figure-hugging suit which accentuated her over-developed body, creating a sight not common to the typical boardrooms and back-offices of the corporate world. Asa, too. Though dressed more casual, the tightness of her yoga pants and t-top highlighted her curves - more athletic, maybe, more lithe, but definitely undeniable.

But it was the little bundle in Asa's arms that was finally drawing the journalists' attention. Did they somehow know what they were looking at? Did they, despite the fact that it was just a little head that popped proud of my tightly-wound blanket, know that this was me - Greg Gray, (former) CEO, Young Billionaire? Something told me they did...

...they began to approach us, eyes on me. A camera was grabbed.

Monika took charge...

XQRTNo7l.jpg

"No pictures. Not right now," she commanded from her desk, in a voice suddenly strong, one not to be disregarded. The three halted, took a step back. "In fact...y'know what?" she continued, voice suddenly softening in indulgence, "Let's take a break. Would you three like a little tour of the floor? Elvira, maybe you can show these nice people around. Asa, you go with them, they might need some coffee. In the meantime, I'll take...him."

So this is why I was nervous. It was for this moment. The thought of this moment had made me nervous.

"We're making the cover, Greg," Monika is saying to me, her tone casual as ever as she nonchalantly begins to unwrap the tautly-wound blanket from around my body, "the cover of Business Monthly..." Casual, yes, is her tone, even though she's in the process of unswaddling her former employer from a baby blanket, as if he was an infant. Wistful, also...thoughtful. She seems incredulous herself, at what's happening, at the successes the company's seeing. And, as she peers down at me laying in front of her, on her desk...

P24oHJOl.jpg

...she can't help but recite the litany of her...or, uh, our...recent achievments. New business ventures worldwide, new inroads with governments here and abroad, new opportunities and new triumphs. All fantastic, right? Of course, I should be happy. But...why do I feel...like this?

I stay quiet, listening to her talk. She's removed her headphones, fluffed out her hair, and has my blanket off. She's also, thankfully, found the courtesy not to say a word about the diaper I wear underneath. I squirm, though, uncomfortably below her as she continues describing the magazine piece the journalists are here to craft today...video segments, interviews, a photoshoot. All to paint a picture of the "new" GGE. To introduce KOLECTV to the world. To raise her - Monika Stevenson - into the esteemed, elite pantheon of international business royalty. I know these sorts of pieces, I know them well. They're going to venerate her, to make her a queen...

As if I'm not even there, as if my ego doesn't even exist, Monika presses on. "President. CEO. Me..! I can't believe it myself, sometimes," she laughs, fussing with my hair, playing with my little hands. She grows quiet, for the moment, regarding me, a funny little smile on her lips. "You...you don't mind, do you?" she asks, coolly, "All these changes? It's...what you wanted, right? With the company ownership? With the changes in the board? With my new position? I'm the President. I'm the CEO. Milenka's the owner..."

I find my pride - such that it is, a burnt, shriveled thing - caught in my chest, a weak spark. "b-but...but wh-whu-what...?" I begin, voicing an honest question as to my current position in the company, my first words since entering the office, "wh-what am I...?"

At that, Monika laughs. Not an unpleasant laugh, but a breezy one. Aloof. Surprised, almost, at my simplicity and ignorance. She leans forward and, before answering me she pulls back her shoulders and takes a purposefully deep breath...

xA3DOwcl.jpg

"You?" she laughs, as in statement of the most obvious fact and amused by my question, "You? Why, sweetie...you're...you're nothing..."

Once there, Milenka is brought up to what was once the hotel, but is now a sort of half-lab, half hospital....while she is asleep, there is a lot of women in lab coats, some nurses, and doctors - trained especially by KOLECTV for this work...

Milenka is measured physically, given an EKG, and EEG and CAT and MRI scans...more chips are inserted in various places in her body and she is injected several times with a multitude of experimental drugs...one other drug that they place her on is heavy doses of lithium in order to stabilize her mood...they expect a lot of anger from a plus nine foot tall woman when she comes to....

As another security measure, they decide, for now, to keep her in a special hospital room...she is strapped down onto then gurney from head to toe...a sheet and a blanket covers her body (actually two due to her size) and she is on around the clock observation....after about an additional six hours she comes to....

She looks around and wants to scream, but she finds that she can't...she wants to get out of the bed, but the straps keep her down....she looks around and knows something has gone wrong...something big....Greg is not with her and already she feels a sense of loss, but the lithium makes it hard to feel that sense of loss...some of the other chips installed near her brain go to work, and they become a guiding force to help Milenka become acclimated to this new place....

Then, at some point, a beautiful, bosomy nurse comes into the room...
HUNFxdv.jpg

...in an accent very much like her own, the nurse says....
"I am Dorottya. Am nurse for you. Can I get you water? Maybe you like apple juice, yes?"

I am nothing, aren't I? I realize, as I gaze up at Monika casually straightening her top, primping her hair, To this woman, to the company, to the world....I'm nothing. I'm zero, now. A blip. An annoyance.

Monika looks back down to where I lay on the desk and, as if she's able to read the thoughts on my face, pouts down at me. "Oh, sweetie! Don't look so sad!" She's trying not to smile, or giggle at me, I can tell; the mischievous sparkle in her eyes gives her away. We've always teased one another, and the mockery in her expression is plain to see. "It's okay. You don't have to worry. Your time with the company is over," she continues, slowly placing two hands aside me on the desk, bringing her big breasts to loom over me even further. "Now it's your time to relax," she says, as my eyes goggle at her huge bosom, "Just sit back, enjoy this little...life...you've created for yourself. This little fantasy..."

"muh-muh-muh-Monika..?" I squeak, in confusion, starting to feel the headache of being away from Milenka blossom in my skull.

"Shhh...Relax...enjoy yourself...and let us take care of everything..." Monika purrs, obviously enjoying the reaction she's getting from me. "This little harem you've created for yourself...that's what they're there for, right? To take care of everything? Your harem? Milenka..? The bridesmaids..? ...me?" At that she laughs, and inches her huge tits over me a bit further. "Am I part of your harem, too, Greg?" she asks, "Am I just another one of the women you've surrounded yourself with to take care of you? Another set of tits to rest your head on, when things get rough?"

Below her, I start to whine. I start to quiver, and I start to shake. My cock, I realize, has just broken free of my diaper and is crawling up my chest. Can she see that over the swell of her enormous bosom?

Her laugh tells me yes.

"Oh, sweetie..!" she crows, outright laughing at me now, "You love this, don't you? Being helpless, now? Being weak? Being so tiny and useless but having all these big, pretty ladies around to help you? It's your dream, isn't it? Your fantasy?"

"muh--muh--monika..." I moan again, in my weak little voice.

"Oh, that's right...that's right..." she coos, "Say my name. Say my name...Monika...Ms. Stevenson. Madam President. It's easy, isn't it? It sounds so good."

I'm bewildered, struck dumb, and so fucking turned on that Monika, her torso overshadowing me, is now my superior. My boss. I'm her subordinate, her underling, her inferior.

"It's so sexy isn't it?" she continues, as I writhe and whine in my shame, "Having your whole company, now, just your one, big harem? All of us, in charge. All of us, here to take care of you. So you can relax, sweetie, relax and let the world just go on by..."

"y-y-yes..." I hear myself agreeing, causing my shame to burn even hotter.

"Yes..." she repeats, "It'll be nice to relax, finally. In fact, sweetie, we have a little vacation planned for you. A nice little place to getaway, forever, from the cares of the world."

I'm hearing her, but I don't know what she means.

"We're going to bring you back to the island, sweetie," she says, her voice low and hypnotic, "You, and Milenka. You'll have a beautiful place to stay. Everything will be taken care of, forever. You won't have to do anything. You'll be safe, you'll be together. Now, doesn't that sound nice? Doesn't that sound like the right thing to do, with the way things...are, right now?"

She watches me, she watches me nod, silently, eyes still fixed on the deep cleavage of her big breasts, hovering over me massively.

"It's for the best, sweetie, and you'll go right away," she continues, "You'll go right away, when we're done here. But first...we have something to do. We still need you - we do! We have a little photoshoot, for the magazine, and we want you to be part of it..."

Back
Top Bottom