Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

My heart catches in my throat, and my eyes go wide. Perhaps it is because I've never felt so meek, so small and cowed - knowing I've done wrong - but she appears huger than ever to me. Though we're in the semi-darkness, with the only light coming from the bathroom, I can see she's bristling with strength and power, and looks ready to burst out of her dress. At the same time she's decided to stay in her high heels, perhaps to make herself look even larger to me. Though I'd walked a few steps into the room, I take one step backwards when she appears, even before I speak. And when I do speak, it is with the same small, weak voice - and obviously full of fear.

"I-I-I..." I swallow dryly, as her eyes narrow even before I say anything. "I...h-had to take a-a walk..." I start, putting my hands up in reflex as she takes another step towards me. This is my wife, I love her...but I can't help it, my instincts take over. She seems dangerous, and I am so, so small... "I'm...I'm sorry....I, I should h-have told someone..."

I take another step back as she advances, and hear the door slam behind me. I spin, to see a tentacle-like arm of the fur wall retreating back into itself, having just shut the door, under her command. I'm trapped, and in response my anxiety ratchets up again, quickly approaching panic. I turn back to her: her expression has not changed. She peers down at me with set jaw and narrowed eyes. I can see she's been crying; her mascara has run down her cheeks.

zNFbQYgl.jpg

"Where you been?"

Despite myself, amidst all this fear and foreboding, I feel myself begin to harden in her presence.

"I...I lost track of t-time," I continue, "I'm so sorry..."

Just then, I feel fur tendrils at my back, creeping up my-

<<RIP>>

My shirt is torn off me, from behind. My hands go to cover my chest, and I hunch down, in fear. I look up at her, a plea for mercy in my eyes as she steps again towards me.

"Please, Milenka..." I say, "calm down. I...I just needed to get out...away..."

The only thing that keeps Milenka from tearing him to shreds at that moment is the now sweet boyish tone to Greg's voice....

Despite that, Milenka lets another thought pass through her and the wall responds....

<<<RIP>>>

...and his pants are off him in a millisecond.....Milenka takes another step closer....

Then she says, her teeth somewhat gritted, holding back a tone of anger...
"Calm? You want Milenka to be calm?"

Again, she lets another thought pass...

<<<RIP>>>

And his diapers are off...and his shoes and socks get pulled of by various tentacles and then get tossed across the room..

Now, Milenka takes another step closer - she is only a few feet from him...

And now, a last thought pulses through her brain and Milenka speaks with the fur wall...

Slowly, the tentacles rise and wrap around Greg's body - every square inch and when complete, they pull him up to Milenka's face....

Another thought of anger from Milenka....and the tentacles around him grow and flex like muscles and squeeze him, similar to a Boa constrictor squeezes its prey...

Milenka then speaks again through her gritted teeth...and speaks slowly, measured...
"What...must...Milenka...do...and...keep...you...from...running...away? Do...I...need...to...get...bigger? So...big...that...I...I keep...you...from...leaving?"

If she wants me naked, and afraid, and totally helpless - it's working.

"Owww...oh...ow...owwww..." I groan, being squeezed by these unearthly fur tentacles that have grown from Milenka's wall, and act as if part of her own body, tightening with her growing anger, "honey...please...y-you're hurting me..."

She's talking to me...ow..ow...I'm having trouble breathing...does she know what she's doing? She could kill me...And..."get bigger"? Does she know what she's saying?

But...I'm still being constricted, still being squeezed...I'm...I'm barely able to speak...

"Milenka..." I manage, "please...I'm <unnnghhh>...sorry..."

She stares into my face: I'm sure she can see the growing pain, the fear and now abject panic. But, can she see the honesty, the sincerity? I really am sorry I ever left that room...

I need to get her to stop this...I need have her explain...."Why...why are you so mad..?"

The tentacles grow even more and Greg all but disappears now...only his eyes can be seen as he is cocooned inside of this thing that is an extension of her thoughts...all it would take is one thought of having Greg be smothered to death, to have these fur tentacles do the dirty deed...

...but then Milenka decides to answer his question, a tear running down from her eye....

In her distraught voice, which cracks as she speaks....
"Milenka's anger comes from her love for her Little Man. I don't want to lose you. And, Milenka will male sure that she never loses you."

A thought forms in her head....the tentacles loosen around his body as they descend.....Milenka gets taller and taller as he is brought to the floor....the tentacles open up and push him back....now Greg lays back and part of the fur tentacles cover him loosely like a blanket in a bed...he looks up at this 7' plus woman in her heels...out of nowhere another tentacle brings two boxes...they are the shots....Milenka wastes no time....she grabs one, opens the box and looks down at Greg....

"I do this because of my love for you. Never will you be out of Milenka's sight. Never shall we be apart."

The first inject goes into her left breast, and she immediately opens the second box and injects that needle into her right breast...another thought passes through her.....Greg is lifted up and thrown on the bed....Milenka advances and climbs on the California king mattress...

In a lustful tone dripping with confidence and to show him that she means what she just said she advances slowly toward him and lifts up her head....

"No! Milenka! What are you doing!!" I yell, trying to stand up as I realize - too late! - what she's doing. She has two syringes. I try to stop her - she's distraught! she's not in her right mind! - but her wall holds me down.

"I do this because of my love for you...Milenka will make sure that she never loses you..."

"T-t-two shots..?! Milenka - no! It's...it's too dangerous!"

What is she thinking?! That her growing will keep me from be able to run away..?! Oh my god... "stop..!"

But her ears are deaf to my pleas. One shot goes in, and then the other. Oh my god, what's going to happen?!

But before I can even react, before I can say anything else, I'm tossed like a rag doll by the arms of fur onto the bed. I sit and spin around to face her.

She has me totally naked, stripped bare and raw, at my weakest. I look up at her as she approaches the bed - looking bigger, stronger than ever. Peering down on me to make me feel smaller still, she bears down on me with a look of discipline and dominance.

"Never will you be out of Milenka's sight...Never shall we be apart..."

She climbs up onto the bed - one knee, and then the other - and crawls towards me. There is danger in her eyes.

"M-M-Milenka..." I bleat, my voice weaker than ever, "wh-what are y-you d-doing..?" I can sense it...she's tilting her head up, exposing her neck and chest...she's...

oh no...

A feeling, a familiar feeling I've had had for some time now, begins to grow, inside me. A faint buzzing that's lit my skin and shivered in my bones for a little more than a week now - it rises. The buzz becomes electric, the shivers becomes quakes. It feels like my bones are pulling my flesh inward, and that they themselves are...

...shrinking.

"No. No. No..!!!" I implore, eyes going wide with horror as I realize what she's doing.

She's shrinking me.

"Stop it Milenka!" I yell, "Stop!!"

But she does not stop, or take her eyes off of me. I back up, scuttling like a crab backwards, until I am flat against the headboard. She only moves closer, and the pheromones pouring off of her skin grow stronger, and stronger, and stronger. They're intoxicating, hypnotic, ecstatic...my heart races in arousal and pleasure alongside my fear and terror.

I can feel myself shrinking, shrinking, shrinking...growing smaller, right here, visibly. "Milenka..." I cry out, my voice overtaken by a sob, "...why?!"

<Excerpt, Transcript of Audio File from Cochlear Implants, KOLECTV Operative 040 Subject Case 288b (Moroz, Elvira)>

V: "What you think they doing in there?"

E: "She is teaching him lesson..."

<end excerpt, audio file>

Milenka pushes hard, pushes out her pheromones harder than she ever has before....she moves her body forward and, like a blinding light, she directs it right at Greg....as she witnesses his shrinking, his voice becomes higher pitched as he speaks....

Greg said:
"Milenka, why?"

Milenka speaks, her words continue to be measured, her voice is monotone - not angry, but serious......

"Little Man must be taught. You must know you place with Milenka."

She continues to inject him with her pheromones....like the fur wall, they now are the Boa constrictor, they encircle Greg, they squeeze him, they....

Milenka raises her left brow.....
"How small do Milenka make you? Milenka must make sure no run away again. Must Milenka make Greggy weaker to keep safe? Must Milenka make Little Man so small that he can't reach door knob? So weak that Little Man no can open door? Does Milenka need to make her Greggy like little men in you dirty pictures? Must Little Man be small like baby? So small Greggy can be held in Milenka's hand?

Milenka is so close to him, her bosom almost touching his body...from Greg's viewpoint, is Milenka's lace bra, which barely keeps her breasts from popping out and belting him in his face....

Again very measured in her tone and her words....
"Must...Milenka...put...Little...Man...in...bra?"

Oh my god, no, no, no. No! She...she wouldn't, she couldn't!

"No, please, Milenka, please!" I beg, even as I recede further. Though slowly, I can actually feel my body becoming smaller, and smaller, and smaller. The feeling - especially under the influence of her intoxicating pheromones - is not unpleasant. In fact, I'm growing harder and harder and harder. Good god yes, I'm swimming in them, being squeezed by them, drowning in them and a building and building ecstacy. But the thought - my wife, she's -shrinking- me, at will - is terrifying. Mind-bending. I am in abject horror at the thought: would she? Would she do it..?

"Must Milenka make Little Man so small that he can't reach door knob..? Must Little Man be small like baby..? Like little men in you dirty pictures? So small Greggy can be held in Milenka's hand..? In...bra?"

She...she wants me to be unable to escape, unable to go anywhere, do anything, without her. I...I find the thought spine-chilling, horrifying: because I feel like she could actually do it! Right NOW. But the thought - oh christ, oh no - is so, so fucking exciting, so much a culmination of my every deviant little fantasy that it is a fight, a battle, a war within me. Yes, yes, yes! Shrink me! I think. But at the same time: NOOOOOOOooooooo....!

And all throughout this inner conflict, I continue to shrink, and shrink, and shrink. She has settled herself in front of me - knowing that she must look bigger and bigger and bigger to me as I dwindle under her. And she does, she seems to grow, she seems larger and larger and larger as I slowly shrink.

To add to the drama, to set the scene, she has now sat up on her knees, to straddle my thin, weak legs. The pose she strikes is heroic, grand, majestic as she peers down at me, begging for forgiveness, begging her to stop.

"Please! Please...Milenka...please..." My voice is timid and weak, with no authority left anymore. My pleas only make her rise higher and higher, seeking to look bigger and bigger, more majestic over puny. little. me. as I shrink and shrink and shrink.

Goggling up at her through welling tears and my pounding panic, I sense movement behind her and slowly several arms of fur, writhing like huge, thick snakes, fan out from each side behind her back, slithering through the air upwards. It gives the appearance that they are arms of hers, appendages, almost wings of some great dark angel. They wave and slide and slowly writhe through the air menacingly, a striking, awe-inspiring display of Milenka's power here - in our bed. A serpentine dance of strength, a terrifying pronouncement of her utter superiority.

"oh my god..." I gasp, wide-eyed.

She lets me gaze upon her as she shrinks me, like up unto a great cruel god, and then comes a <<<ripppp>>> as, in a dramatic instant, her dress - already bursting at the seams - is torn from her body from behind. Her over-filled bra and panties as well - gone in a flash. She now rises over me in monumental, shadowed, naked beauty, breasts like two huge zeppelins, elephantine legs, hips of thunder. My heart begins to pound and race and my mind roils and roils...what is she going to do to me?!?

I need to stop this, I do. I can't let her - in an unnatural fit of anger, in this chemical rage - shrink me to nothingness. I need to appeal to her, in the best way I know how...

"please, Mommy, please," I beg anew, "please stop..." My arms: I have the strength to raise them, in supplication, towards her. "I...I promise...I promise I'll never do it again...I'll n-never run away from you, ever again..."

Something changes in her eyes, something begins to change in the room. She looks down on me, waiting for me to continue.

"I'll...I'll be your baby, Mommy. I'll b-be your baby f-forever..."

With those last words, Milenka is satiated and calms down....she pulls her head forward and stops injecting him with her pheromones...with his last words uttered, he slips into that pheromone-induced coma - catatonic and unable to move, the ultimate power that she has over him in addition with shrinking his body a great deal....as with before she scoops him up - this time things are different.....Greg fits in her arms so well as his feet / legs do not dangle; he's lighter, smaller....

This places a smile on Milenka's faces and she is awash with matronly feelings...his cock is still large and hard and Milenka immediately begins to stroke it.....

In her soft, Mommy tone....
"Yes, Greggy will be Milenka's baby forever. He will do what Mommy says. He will be at side, always, yes of course he will."

Rather than continue to give him a hand job, Milenka, still on her knees in the bed, places Greg between her legs....like using a dildo, she moves his big, hard cock and places the head at the opening of her pussy....with a deep moan she pushes him into her and at first just says....
"Greggy feels good inside Mommy, no?"

Then hunched over, her long mane falls forward and surrounds Greg...she then lowers him and moves him up slowly as she easily pushes him up and down from his back and his derriere...Greg is much smaller and Milenka's hands are so much bigger now...she continues the momentum and allows him to rise and fall, his cock going in and out of her....she coos, she moans, she smiles, she is now intoxicated by his cock, but more importantly by his smaller size....in an odd way, she holds him in a special loving hug, even though he is penetrating her vagina and they are having mommy / baby sex...Milenka loves having all the control and looks down at Greg now....it is evident that she will not let him out of her sight....that she will make sure he is kept warm; that he does not run away; that she will make sure that he does as he is told.....

This encounter, the sex, the way they have it, represents another new phase for Greg.....

Forever...forever...forever...

Those words echo in and out, drifting through my mind, as my wife picks me up, first cradling me in her arms. Are they the words I spoke? Or am I hearing her whisper them to me? I cannot tell, my head is swimming...maybe it's both, both of us speaking it together, a new song growing. Developing from our union, evolving.

"Foerever....forever....forever...."

Yes, unmistakably, I hear her humming it to me. Looking down on me like a babe in arms, cradling me into her, she purrs and coos and strokes me tenderly. I nestle in, still reeling from the fear and terror of my shrinking, eagerly seeking all the solace I can. She is soft and fleshy and full of warmth and...unnnnnnnghhhhh....her hand on my cock gets me throbbing for her. I nuzzle in deeper, pressing my face into her big, soft tit, its spongy massiveness, sliding my sallow cheek over her smooth skin. I want to disappear into her enveloping embrace, come into her hand...

...but she pulls me from her, out of her arms, and though I whine a weak plea of protest, my eyes roll back again in pleasure as she slides me inside her where she kneels and then cocoons me again, folding herself over me, her hair surrounding us both, her voice a sweet whisper...

"Greggy feels good inside Mommy, no?"

Oh god yes, yes, yes, I think, as she's sliding me in and out, in and out, slowly, luxuriously. So good. So very, very good. Why...why would I want to be anywhere else? Why would I ever want to leave this?

She continues to purr and coo to me, and I take every word of hers like gospel. I hang on her every breath. I don't want ever to disappoint her, or make her sad. Or angry. Ever again.

In this swimming blur of emotion, I latch on to that thought, and find my voice - weak as it is - again. "I'm so sorry mommy, I'm s-so sorry," I say, "I'll n-never leave you again, never, never, never..."

Yes, yes, yes, she tells me, encourgements. Urging me onwards, sliding my weak, thin hips into her massiveness, fuckng me, fucking me.

"inside you, Mommy...inside you..." I continue, "I want to be inside you..."

+Milenka continues to keep herself folded over him.....when she hears Greg's words and his need to be inside of her, so much more becomes clear to her, which prompts Milenka to say in a lustful, yet motherly tone....

Smiling wide....
"Yes, my Greggy, you shall be inside of Mommy. All of you will in near future be inside Mommy. You will be smaller. You must be smaller. Mommy wants her Greggy smaller. Please Mommy and accept you role, yes? Now, shush, Mommy must...z'

Milenka's voice trails off as she continues to push Greg in / pull him out of her pussy....so many plateaus does she climb up as she begins to shake an quiver, feeling every square inch of his cock....then after a torrent of moans Milenka bears down and yells out in ecstasy....her vagina opens up and she comes all over his long rod...Milenka drops him onto the bed and a long string of liquid suspends from the folds of her pussy to the head of his cock...

Milenka breaks the string open and moves her body back and downward....with no thought whatsoever, she mouths his cock, taking it all the way into her throat Milenka whips her hair back, looks up at Greg with those "fuck me" eyes, contorts her head as she moves her face up and down, SUCKING and SUCKING AND SUCKING....

Jesus christ her body is massive, and as she comes - holding me in her hands the whole time, thrusting me into her hips - she shakes the world. I cry along with her as she moans and howls in climax, so glad so glad, ecstatic for her pleasure. I'm sorry I made you mad, mommy...I'm sorry...

Awash in her pheromones, bewildered by them and hypnotized, I'm once again unclear, mind swimming. Memories become reality, realities blend with fantasy. I gaze up at her, watching the rapture contort her face, and wonder...is this Mommy? Is this wife? Who is this who who who? Her mouth is gaping, moaning, eyes clamped shut in her own euphoria, gazing heavenward. All I know is that she is the most beautiful woman who's ever lived, and it's me that's making her happy.

Glowing, sated, mouth gaping, she drops me back onto the bed and slides down. Between my legs, looking up at me, she sees me gasp - and she smiles. She sees me gasp because she looks huge. Her head there, over my weak, shrunken hips, is enormous. Her face gigantic. She takes my hard, horrendously outsized cock into her hands and licks it, base to shaft, her eyes never leaving mine.

AFjdqsul.jpg

She lets me look at her, huge as she is, and shows me my cock - which on my shrunken body seems larger than ever. I whine, confused and cowed. She listens to me, smiling, as my delirium brings my breathless words, like those from a fever-dream.

"Mommy mommy mommy....I'll never leave you...never....put me inside you, mommy, put me inside you....I love you...back inside you, back inside you mommy..."

As she licks me, urging me harder with her tongue and lips, her smile grows wider and wider and wider, triumphantly, listening to these admissions of devotion, these words of submission, these terms of surrender. It grows and grows and grows until, satisfied...

RPXgTr4l.jpg

Her mouth takes me in, and she begins to suck, rewarding me with this pleasure. I am immediatly struck with just how HUGE this feels, like my smaller body is not ready for the immensity of my own cock, and what is to come. "no, no, no..." i whine, sudeenly afraid again. But I drift in to a moment where all I can see are her eyes, those eyes, staring at me. They're looking at me, into me, seeing me...and in them I see her looking at the future, a future of her days with me, me at her hip, curled into her body. Cocooning me against the world, insulating from it all. I see her anticipation and her drive and her absolute absolute confidence that someday...someday I will be hers and hers and hers alone...

But this...no...this coming climax...it's...it's going to be too big...it's going to kill me...

...but I give myself to it...
"Mommy...I'm yours..." I groan, in the smallest voice, as I explode into her mouth.

Milenka gladly sucks down every last drop of his sperm filled come - every last drop....then she sort of hovers over him smiling....

In that sweet loving tone....
"Mommy and Greggy will have much fun together. You see. We will love each other so. Will have much sex as always, but Milenka will be different. Greggy will be different. You will be babied by Mommy always. You will be diapered. You will be tied down. You will go in car seat. You will-----

Suddenly, Milenka stiffens.....her eyes roll upward showing only the whites of her eyes and she begins to shake...her head now moves back and forth uncontrollably and it is evident that she is thrown into a seizure of some sort....she falls to the bed...as she does, Greg has enough energy to pull away, in shock at what is going on.....

Meanwhile, other things are happening to Milenka...her body tenses showing her huge muscles then relaxes looking ever so soft...it continues this in a convulsive fashion...tense / relaxed...tense / relaxed....

Greg touches her and finds her body hot as he tries to speak out to her in his ignorance of what is happening...

Moans are emitted from her body -- but they are not moans of pleasure, no, these are moans of pain...Milenka's body is going through something......but what??? The only evidence of growth begins with her areolae.....it is evident that they are slowly becoming larger and larger.....the beginning of what will be spasm of growing pains racing through Milenka's body and will last through the night...

Greg needs to get some help for the sake of helping his poor Milenka....

"Help! Help!" I cry, running out the doorway, "something's happening! Help!"

My voice - damn it and its smallness! - can no one hear me?! I run down the hall.

"help! Help!" I'm still calling, as I stumble into the living room, "it's Milenka - she needs help!"

Suddenly, three pairs of eyes are on me. Elvira, Valentina and Jackie are still awake, sitting vigil in the living room but standing as they see me crash in. They start to speak, but their eyes go wide, seeing me. Oh my god I must be a shock - likely a foot shorter, all but naked save for Milenka's bra, which I'd grabbed in haste on my way out to cover myself in front.

"What wrong?!" Elvira barks.

"What happen?!" Valentina speaks.

"Omigod Greg! What's going on?!" Jackie implores.

All three women converge on me as I start to blabber. "Milenka, she...she...she took too much!"

"Too much?! Too much what?!" Elvira asks, crouching down to search my face.

"Treatments! She took two shots!" I sob, "She's...convulsing!"

Valentina and Elvira exchange glances, and immediately Elvira stands.

"'Tina, go - get Kristina. Jackie, stay here," Elvira commands, and is already moving down the hallway to the bedroom.

Valentina is already gone, out the slider onto the patio towards the guest house. Jackie is now at my right, crouching alongside me, an arm around my shoulder in the darkness.

"Are you alright?" she asks me, obviously distraught, "What's...what's happened to you?"

I look down at myself, still clinging the big, black lace bra to my nakedness. "She...she shrank me..." I explain, my voice tiny and wilting further still in humiliation, "She shrank me... and she gave herself two injections..."

"Jesus," Jackie says, her eyes going wide as she looks me over.

"And...she's gone into some sort of seizure, she's burning up..."

Just then, Kristina flies through the open glass door from the patio, half-dressed in a pink pajama top and her stockings from the dinner. She's carrying a leather duffel bag, already unzipping it as she rushes past us without even a glance. Valentina is in tow, a moment behind, and follows her towards the bedroom.

"Watch him," Valentina calls over her shoulder, curtly.

With Valentina's words, Jackie pulls Greg into her as she stands there as she stares toward the hall, wondering why she took two injections in a fit of anger...loving Milenka so and not wanting her lover to die she stands there solemnly in prayer and hopes that the woman that she has fallen in love with will live to see a next day....

In a quivering, delicate voice....
"Come now Little Man. You need to be with me for tonight."

She picks Greg up and puts him in her arms, just like a toddler...she finds the nearby bedroom, the guest bedroom and places him on the bed....

Jackie notices the bra, which is clutched in his hand...it covers most of his body...she tries to take it from him....

Inn a sweet soft, motherly tone....
"You won't give Jackie Mommy's bra?"

Greg shakes his head no....

"Okay Little Man, hold on to Mommy's bra. I don't blame you."

Greg moves his legs up to accommodate Jackie and allow her to pull the blankets down.....she smiles at him and pulls them up...the blankets seem so thick and heavy...the pillow seems much bigger....the room seems much larger to him....this makes Greg sink a bit lower, still clutching on to Milenka's bra....

In a direct tone...
"Now Little Man, I'll be back. I need to get changed. You ran away this evening and Valentina want's me to keep an eye on you, and with good reason. So, am I going to need to worry about you?"

Greg shakes his head no, just like a little boy would....

Jackie smiles....

A quick moment later, she returns in a white tank top and her slippers...she sees that Greg is very tired...

"Are you ready to go to bed?"

Did she really just say that to me?

"...Am I going to need to worry about you?

I...I can't believe what happening...I think, as I lay there in the guest bedroom alone, on the far side of the bed, as Jackie's out getting changed, they're all doing it, they're treating me like a child. Even Jackie, who used to work for me. And I'm doing nothing, at the moment, to fight it.

But...but I've been through such trauma, I think, as I roll over, under the covers, away from the door, a little weakness is okay, right now. Let them handle the problem, outside, let them take care of Milenka, take care of me.

Plus, I've sort of been acting like a child...half on purpose, on account of the dinner. And I certainly look like a child, now, having just been shrunk this much more...

That thought causes me to shiver, even under the thick downy comforter. How will I face the morning? At - what? - three-and-a-half feet tall? Shorter? And what if Milenka is...

...I clamp my eyes shut, at the idea.

At my back, I hear Jackie re-enter the room:

"Are you ready to go to bed?"

Under the covers, I don't even move, and pretend to be already asleep.

The lights in the room go out. I feel her presence move towards the bed, a queen, and pull open the covers on the other side. Her weight comes into bed aside me, heavy. The world, even with my eyes closed, just feels so much bigger than before.

"I know you're scared, Greg," she whispers, pulling up alongside me in bed, behind me. I can suddenly feel her large warmth. "But everything will be okay..."

She does everything but spoon me, so close to me but not touching me. Though I'm obviously not fooling her by pretending to be asleep, I still keep silent, keep my eyes closed.

"I'm...I'm worried about Milenka too," she continues, and I feel her brush some hair around my ear, "I just stopped in, tried to see her..." I feel her voice break, holding back a sob. "They wouldn't let me in. They kept me out." Jackie pauses for a bit "I could hear her moaning. It sounds...it sounds..."

Again I can feel her almost sob behind me, and then pause again, tentative...

"...C-can I hold you?" she asks, in a voice surprisingly fragile.

Oh man...

With the smallest of gestures - a nod, maybe, or just a twitch - I assent, and then yield to her as her right arm comes over my thin torso and she pulls in behind me.

I know she's coming to me for comfort, but I nearly moan while the pillowy softness of her body presses in and surrounds me. Her breasts feel gigantic, firm and full, on my back, her thighs strong and warm cradling my own. Her face is right behind my head, slightly above. Jackie, Jackie, Jackie...what's happened? You feel...amazing...

...but I don't say anything. She cuddles me into her, so nice...her breathing is slow, peaceful against my back...everything is so warm...

...and I fall asleep.

When I wake, it's late. I know it's late. The shades are drawn, but that sunshine sneaking in is late-morning sun. Still, the room is mostly dark. And still, Jackie has me in her arms.

It's almost as if neither of us has moved, throughout the entire night. I'm still facing away, and she's spooned around me. Her body has, if anything, enwrapped me even more, and feels even more luxuriously soft settled around my thin, bony frame.

"Good morning, sweetie..." she whispers, knowing somehow that I've woken, and her embrace tightens just that little bit around me. I have her right hand and wrist clutched to my chest, and reflexively I pull it in closer. She smells wonderful, a warm floral air, earthy but undeniably womanly.

"good morning..." I reply, not yet turning her way, and don't know what else to say. I know that if I speak, that if I ask anything about what's happening outside this room, that this peaceful, ostensibly untroubled moment will change.

She pulls her hand, gently and slowly, from my grasp, and uses her right hand to brush my hair from around my face.

"Did you sleep well..?" she asks.

I murmur, yes, in assent.

"Me too," she replies, her hand now moved to caress, slowly, my shoulder and upper arm. "You feel okay?"

yes, I say, but then pausing, adding in a moment later: headache.

"Ooooo...I'm sorrrry..." she purrs, indulgently but in earnest sympathy. She knows: life without Milenka is hard for me. She kisses the top of my head and squeezes me.

"Can I help?" she asks, "Some aspirin?" Her hand slides under the covers to run over my bony hip. She feels me start, tensing...but then I relax again. It's just a caress...but I'm feeling stirrings...

"n-no...won't help..." I mumble. These headaches are intractable, I know. This one's actually not that bad, yet. Just an ominous throb so far.

"Mmmmm...okay..." she whispers, her hand sliding up and down my side now, stroking me. Almost imperceptibly, I can feel her pressing her breasts into my upper back, and my member, already half-turgid with morning thickness, begins to respond.

I close my eyes again, and silently let her touch me. Her hand runs up and down my side, over my body, over my legs. Her breathing, powerful behind me, becomes deeper. She pulls me in closer, and nudges me down further, fractions at a time, until I can feel her full breasts at the back of my neck, rolling their softness into me. The moment is intimate, thrillingly so. My cock is fully hard now and - though her hand has not approached it - can almost feel her touch, anticipating, hoping.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, I know we shouldn't be doing this...Milenka - my wife - is just in the other room. In pain. But - we're two human beings, giving each other comfort.

Her hand rubs my belly - I moan.

"Greg..." she whispers, cradling me to her, fully like a lover now. Her voice is husky, wrought with the moment. "C-can you turn this way?"

I freeze. Oh god...

yes...

Slowly, with her help, I gradually turn in bed, first meeting her eyes and her warm, expectant smile above me while - for a moment - I'm on my back. I notice, with a touch of shock, how large she is. Of course because I've shrunk, but she's also...bigger. There's more weight on her, nicely so: her arms, her shoulders. From the hormones she's been taking, to bring in her...

I give her a small, quivering smile in return but she's urging me to...keep turning, towards her, pulling me with her right hand under my left shoulder. My heart races, my head turns towards her and I am faced with...jesus christ...her breasts...

They've grown, they've grown so big. With her new weight, with her milk, they've swollen huge. In her white tank top, they spill. They're soft and tan and I can - at this close distance - see their veins, see the new stretch marks about their upper surface. The flesh on them is tense and turgid as it swells above her neckline, her cleavage deep and invitingly soft as it dives below. Are they full with milk, yet? They must be.

will I, this morning..? will we..?

The anticipation is palpable.

My eyes, I'm sure, have gone wide and unblinking, and as her hand falls behind my head, securing me in place and pulling me closer, they widen further. They watch thrilling jiggles shimmy her tits as a nervous little giggle takes her. They also stare as I watch her breathe: great breaths that shiver with anticipation...she wants something, she needs something...I know it, she'll ask...

But she lets me stare, and look, and gaze into the new swollen swells of her burgeoned bosom. She lets me look, and breathe her in, and sink myself into the growing, soft intimacy of her newly maternal, more bounteous, womanly body.

My cock - hard as it is - lays in waiting, tense and taut and stiff between us. It brushes against her down below, but remains just an unspoken presence, a lurking power. How I ache for a hand - hers, my own - to take it and give relief. Relief, I need it...

She senses me rousing, tensing, little whines escaping my throat. She pets my head, and begins to move. She sits, she sits up beside me, and I roll over on my back to look up at her...

Wr76bs6l.jpg

"Are you...hungry, Greg..?" she asks, tentative of her question but...sure of my answer.

....yes.

In Milenka's absence, Greg needs to be cared for....how fortuitous it is that Jackie after taking her injection that would change her too, make her more like Milenka - now producing and being able to lactate her own milk, her softer skin, her maternal proclivities all culminate into a very new and different Jackie....this is not the same woman that Greg had had under his employ all these years.....

Jackie sees Greg mouthing for some milk and thus responds...she pulls her tank top over her head and two huge, soft, pillowy, veiny breasts slide downward and are ready to have Greg feed on them....

tumblr_m9n8r2iHxB1qe5fldo1_500.jpg

She tosses her shirt and then pulls Greg inward toward her bosom....with his eyes closed, like Milenka she pulls him into her left teat, which is engorged and ripe and ready and wanting someone to latch on...Greg does without so without pause and suckles rapidly, her milk exits her breast and feeds his hunger -- Jackie closes her eyes and coos and moans....

Her thoughts....
"Oh my, so this is how it feels. This is what it is like. No wonder Milenka loves it so. It, it is so addictive, it feels so good and so right. I don't want to let go of him. He is my baby too."

Somehow, almost reflexively, her hand finds its way to his unbelievably hard cock....she gently strokes it while he drinks for her...she loves the way it feels...she has visions of sucking it and wanting it inside of her....she imagines even more so that Greg will truly be the thing that binds Jackie to Milenka....more maternal feelings flow through her...she finds her thoughts and how she feels makes her pussy so moist....

Stroking him, stroking him, stroking him....

I am aghast at myself: looking up at her, as I speak - yes - my mouth begins moving, as if looking for a breast, of its own accord. What...what's happening to me? And I'm almost as much astonished at my own reaction - I all but reach out for her - as I am at her new size, when she removes her top...

MO8sbYOl.jpg

"oh my god, Jackie..." I mumble, overwrought, as she pulls me to her - my head up onto her lap, and then cradling my thin upper body in her arms - and brings me immediately to her breast. She wants this, she yearns, I can tell. There is and urgency in her; her breasts are swollen, gravid with milk, and need release. But there is something deeper, another urge beside relief. She craves this moment itself...

Indeed, she coos and purrs her pleasure down on me immediately, as soon as I latch on to her big left breast. Her flesh is so soft, warm and enveloping - perhaps there's less of it than Milenka's, but at my new, smaller size the difference is little. My mouth, instinctively, knows what to do and soon I am latched on, and milk begins to squirt, and then flow, into my mouth, and then down my throat.

"Oh, Greg..." she moans, obviously overcome herself, and pulls me more tightly to her. Her milk - though different than Milenka's - is nonetheless warm and sweet, maybe thinner. But it satisfies a need, a hunger that I barely knew I had. I take to it thirstily, as much for the comfort it gives as for the space it fills in my belly.

"Mmmm....baby..." she breathes, and I groan in pleasure as I feel her hand grasp my cock and begin to rub it - first into my belly, and then fully encircled in her palm. "God, Greg, this feels so good..."

I moan in assent and curl into her, enjoying the attentions of her hand. Though my right arm is tucked in, beneath me, against her thigh and belly, my left arm moves up to slowly, reflexively, cup and squeeze at the big swell of her right breast. She purrs again as I knead at her; my hand feels so small.

"Greg..." she continues, sighing in contentment, "Greg greg greg...god...I never knew...." She is obviously enjoying this, on a primal level, perhaps as much as me. I can feel her body responding - flesh warming, pulse throbbing, her breath deepening. Unlike with Milenka, though, there is not the miasm of pheromones surrounding me, and I am clearer of head than usual. She does smell wonderful, though, and I inhale the scent of her skin through my nose as I suck, and suck, and suck...

"Jesus, Greg...this is turning me on...god..." she begins to pant, lustily. Her right hand leaves my shaft and moves down to cup my engorged sac, giving it a tentative squeeze. She caresses it, pets it from below, and continues to speak to me. "Did you ever think...Greg...back when you hired me, that we'd be doing this?" she asks, "That we'd find ourselves here, in bed like this?"

I groan again - what am I supposed to say? - and just suck on her anew.

"You hired me for my tits, I know it," she says, still fondling my manhood at its base, cupping it and stroking it, "But did you...did you imagine doing this? Hmm? Did you imagine we'd be...oh god...like this..?"

mmmnnhh...mmmnnnhh...mmnnh... I'm whining into her.

"You...you did, didn't you? You always pictured this. You always pictured me nursing you..." she continues, "It's...it's how you get off, huh? Imagining this? Imagining some girl with big tits breastfeeding you?"

Her hand slides back up my big cock, begins to stroke it again, from base to shaft. Her voice has taken on a newly derisive tone...she's aroused, and she's turning herself on even more now by belittling me.

"It totally turns you on, it's totally your fantasy, isn't it? Doing this with me, doing this with everyone?" <Stroke stroke stroke> "Every girl you hire with big tits? Me and Monika and all your secretaries and accountants and lawyers and managers...all of them...You fantasize about every one of them, nursing off them, having them be your mommy, having them be your big, pretty mommy." <Stroke stroke stroke> "Huh? Is that what you do? Is that what you do to get off? Yes, yes...well, you're a lucky little man, aren't you? You're surrounded by them now, huh? Surrounded by all these big, pretty women? All of them like big mommies for you? Huh?"

I'm cringing, cringing and whining in shame at her breast as I still suck and drink and feed. I'm harder than ever as her hand works me up and down and up and down, sliding and gliding and stroking. She stops for a moment, to slide her hand under me, re-position me with surprising strength, and move me to her right breast.

"Ohhhh..." she gasps, with the relief of pressure from this tit, "Oh god, Greg...I want to watch you jerk off."

In a flash, my right wrist is grabbed and my hand plopped unceremoniously onto my hard, throbbing shaft. It is surprisingly hot, my cock, and feels freakishly huge in my small hand. Has it shrunk, at all, along with the rest of me?

I have little time to think, and no chance to look, as she has my hand now stroking my own cock and my face plastered into her right tit. She guides my hand for a bit, but then releases it, letting me do it myself.

I don't miss a beat, and am already fully whacking off as I nurse on her. I can feel her eyes on me, watching me.

"That's right, sweetie, good...that's right...Jerk off. Jerk off and think about it. How's Jackie, hm? Is she big enough for you? Is she a good mommy? Think about the others, the other girls. Are they big enough? Do you want them to do this with you too? C'mon, Greg. C'mon, Mister Gray...jerk it. Jerk it off..."

As Greg continues to suckle and feed himself breakfast and what is his form of energy to keep him going throughout the day, Jackie continues to watch him jerk off with glee...

Urging him on in a continued, mother to baby voice...
"That's it. That's right. Keep it up. You can do it for Jackie. You're almost there."

And then...

11.jpg

Splooosh!!

That viscous clear-white come erupts from Greg and does he ever have a release....come on him, come on Jackie, come on the bed...it's as if his shrinking has done nothing to stop such an orgasm....for Jackie, she sits there feeling the hot, gelatinous sperm-filled material...she wipes some on her index finger and in the most sexily of ways suckles on her own finger to have a taste of Greg, as if she is taking some chocolate cake mix from a bowl...Greg watches this in some awe enjoying her reaction, her need for his ejaculating and now feeding herself...

Smiling she takes some of it and says playfully...
"Does little Greggy want some."
...and shoves two come-filled fingers into his little mouth....

"Now isn't that just wonderful. I bet you don't mind that. I bet you don't mind that at all."

Jackie gets off the bed.....stands up, towering over Greg....she swoops him in her arms and picks him up....
"Time to go get cleaned. Lets get you in the shower."

Luckily, there is a bathroom adjacent to the bedroom that they are in...there is a shower stall and the two get pelted with the warm water, and in a very motherly fashion, Jackie does her best to wash him down and clean him up....

"When we are done, I think that we'll get you in a diaper and put on your pj's for the morning. ~with a raised eyebrow~ I don't think you're going anywhere for awhile."

Jackie is so positive, so ebullient - is it the time with me doing this to her? - that I try to feed of her energy, I try to ignore the nagging fears and uncertainties. This is a strange morning, to say the least. But maybe I can...I dunno...let her help me take my mind off things. This shower does feel nice, and Jackie's body is a nice distraction...

But as much as I try, I can't forget the huge, looming reality: my wife is in the other room, just across the hallway...in pain? In danger?

Stepping out of the shower, as Jackie helps me wrap myself in a towel, I look up at her and ask:

"So, uh, hey...d'you think we sh-should go check on Milenka?"

"Maybe, we'll see," Jackie responds to Greg's request. "Listen Greggy, I know your concerned about her. I am too, very much so."

Greg finds himself folding his arms together and having what Jackie can assume is a pouty look on his face...

"All right, all right," Jackie responds, smiling wide, as she grabs him by the chin in the most motherly of ways. "How can I say no to that look?"

Greg realizes that being smaller, looking, and sounder younger has some advantages....they may be limited, but can still be effective when used in the right place, for the right moment, and with the right person.....

"But, first we are getting you dressed in your diaper and pajamas, young man."

Again, he gets swooped up, this time off the floor instead of the bed...she decides to hold on to him and remembers where they are now stashing extra diapers and some of his other clothes....she remembers the basement, in the wash....when they both go down there and she turns on the light, like other rooms in the house, the basement seems infinitely larger to him now, with having such a dramatic reduction in size....Greg watch Jackie grab the green pair from the dryer...she also grabs a powder from a shelf and a diaper....back upstairs they go and back into the bedroom...

Jackie tosses him on the bed and swiftly pulls on him, grabs the towel from his body and takes no time places the new diaper under his derriere and powders his bottom and his large, flaccid cock....she has a hard time keeping it in the diaper, but with a bit of work, she gets it in there...

Then the pajamas go on...they are a little big, but this was anticipated that Greg would shrink....drawstrings and straps are pulled tight around ankles and wrists and around the waist and neck of his body....this one is padded with that thick foam rubber foam inside...she decides to pull the part with the built-in pacifier across his face and places the pacifier in Greg's mouth...Greg's face all but almost disappears...but he immediately begins to suck in pure pleasure...

"Greggy, you have to admit, you look really cute in this outfit. Aunt Jackie wants to keep you quiet for now."

With that Jackie gets dressed in front of Greg and puts on this wonderful dress....
ajdress.jpg

Greg's eye pops out as it shows off her wonderful curves...she hears him suck on his pacifier quicker and louder....

Jackie says, "Ooh, glad you like what I'm wearing. A compliment from the Little Man. I'm flattered."

She looks in the mirror and throws back her hair and does her make-up...Greg watches intently and finds himself drooling as he sucks, sucks, sucks on his pacifier....

When she finishes she looks down at him, offering her hand....
"Okay, lets go visit Mommy and see if she's all right."

Greg takes her hand and follows her...the diapers and pajamas, especially the thick foamed ones have a way of making him walk slower and more like a toddler....also, his gait is much shorter than any adults, especially a tall woman like Jackie...he has to walk twice as fast to keep up with her, even though their trip is very short...

Jackie knocks on Milenka's bedroom door and waits....

no answer....

Jackie knocks a second time....

Suddenly an swiftly, the door swings open....moaning can be heard in the background....Elvira is at the doorway...first she looks at Jackie then down at Greg and back at Jackie with a serious face....she gives them a wave and says in a very direct manner, her voice raised, "Go back in room, now!"

The door slams SHUT....

Jackie takes Greg back into the room....
"Lets go Little Man, we do as we are told."

With a moan and a feverish sound from sucking on his pacifier....
~suck, suck, suck, suck~

There's a knock at the door and Jackie answers...

It's Tatayana....in a no nonsense tone she says...
"Come. Bring him into living room. Special meeting."

Still sucking on his pacifier.....
~suck, suck, suck, suck~
...Greg is helped off the bed with Jackie's help and she escorts him into the living room....once they walk into the living room, Monika, Elvira, Valentina and Tatyana sit....Greg is not sure what to expect other than bad news about Milenka...he clutches on to Jackie's dress and practically hides behind her...

That prompts Valentina to say....
"Is so precious. Look is how Little Man acts. Very cute."

Valentina opens her arms....
"Come here Little Man. Come to Aunt Valentina."

Greg takes a small step forward and then looks up to Jackie...she shakes her head with a genuine, heartfelt smile....he walks slowly to Valentina and opens his arms and places them on her thighs as she hugs him....

Monica whispers into Elvira's ear....
"He has regressed quite a bit. Faster than I expected. Milenka did surely more than just shrink him when they were last together."

Elvira shakes her head in agreement....

Then they begin to speak of Greg as if he is not in the room....

Monica brings up the subject of Greg to the girls, including Jackie who she looks up to and says. "So, what do we do with him?"

Jackie: Unsure of the meaning of Monica's question and a bit defensive sounding.... "What do you mean, what do we do with him?!?"

Monica: Smiling.... "Calm down honey, I'm talking about Greg and the outside world as he used to know it. I think he needs to be away from GGE and from his old life almost permanently?"

Valentina: Interjects...as she pets Greg's head...feeling heartfelt.... "You mean like gone away?"

Monica: "Yes, something like that. We had told him that he was taking a smaller role and he agreed to that, but I think we need to go to the next step, don't you?"

Greg finds that with the mittens, he cannot remove the pacifier / gag that prevents him from talking...he thinks about moaning, but instead finds Valentina's petting of his head and her embrace so reassuring...so much so that his cock begins to grow and his thoughts surround his penis and his mind wanders off as he has sexual fantasies with all of these beautiful women in the room....

Elvira: In a monotone voice... "Yes, his role should change completely."

Monica: Her interest piqued... "How would we do this?"

Elvira: "Mr. Gray is now Mrs. Gray's son. She already has power-of-attorney, why don't we give him new identity?"

Monica: "I don't know, that may be too severe."

Tatyana: Gets on her knees and kisses Greg on his furry head and hugs him.... "Oh, but look at Little Man. So precious, yes? He small enough for child. He sometimes act like child, like now."

Monica: "Well, I still need him periodically for business purposes, like for the upcoming rebranding of GGE or did you all forget that?"

Greg pushes his head into Tatyana dress, right between her tits...Valentina giggles as he does this...

Elvira: Points to Greg... "Yes, but look at him know. Mr. Gray will be like this. Could be bad for corporation."

Monica: "Well, I want him severely limited. He will be treated very much like a child. His role will be behind the scenes. I want him kept in this house and at times, locked in a room. I know it sounds terrible, and I hate to do it, but I can't take any chances. A man as rich and influential as Mr. Gray cannot be wandering the streets again."

Jackie: "We can all make sure of that.

....all of the others shake their head in agreement....

Monica: "I'll talk to the Little Guy over here tomorrow. Maybe he'll have a moment of clarity and will act more like a grown up."

Greg moans in ecstasy as he finds himself humping Tatyana's thigh while his head sits in between her bosom...

Jackie: "By the way, how is Milenka?"

Monica: "She's in good hands with Katerina, but she is going through some pain and is having a severe reaction to the two shots that she injected herself with."

Jackie: Covers her mouth...Will she be all right?"

Monica: "She'll pull through. It just may take a while. She's been given sedatives, some pain medicine. We'll see how she is in the morning."

Valentina: Looks at Tatyana and motions with her head to Greg then toward the bedroom....

Tatyana: "Monica, is okay that Valentina and I, we take Little Man to bed."

Elvira: "Why don't one of you grab his playpen and lock him inside. Let's do as Monica says. Keep good watch over him."

Tatyana: "Yes, we do."

Tatyana and Valentina will eventually put him down in his playpen, but find that they are becoming very horny...the sight of Greg's hard cock (and Tatyana feeling that humping of his) has them wanting him very much at this moment....

Once the playpen is set up, Tatyana and Valentina find themselves giggling to no end...they look back at Greg and see a lot of things in him....they see a little boy, they see a little man, but most of all they see a very large cock inside of his pajamas that is as hard as a rock....they want to take full advantage of his insanely large cock, so as they begin to strip, the two gorgeous women find themselves kissing and rubbing up against one another.....

First Tatyana is naked....
amy-anderssen-04.jpg

Then Valentina....
sexy-venera-big-tits-up-front-3.jpg

As they both converge on Greg he moans and the girls hear a quick....
~SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK~
...from Greg's pacifier....

They then toy with the idea of taking it out....

Valentina: "Do we remove pacifier gag in mouth? What you think?"

Tatyana: "No, leave in. So sexy to hear him suck on pacifier, no?"

Valentina: "He look very cute with it, yes."

Tatyana goes to work, unwrapping, unlatching, opening and pulling down Greg's pajama and then taking it off....Valentina undoes his diaper and his hardened cock uncoils and springs outward.....

Valentina: "Oh my, is bigger that we last saw it, come see."

Tatyana and Valentina marvel at what is between his legs...they smile at each other and then begin to handle his rod with great appreciation...the sides of their faces fall along his shaft, then both Tatyana and Valentina's lips meet at the head of his cock, wrapping around it where they meet for a very special kiss....

Greg can only respond with...
~SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK~

Back
Top Bottom