Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

I know what my answer is, of course I don't want to be freakishly taller tan I already am...I don't want to have freakishly enormous tits...but I will do anything to get to America, anything...and I mean that...so I answer accordingly....

With a smile I say...
"Mr. Gray, I do as you wish."

Now Belshka speaks....
"See, is as I say. Girl has no problem. Now. Mr. Gray, You send plane tickets to me along with $10,000 in cash and I gladly take her to the airport and make sure she get on plane. Ah, no arguments. She get on flight for next Sunday to you. Now, Milenka shall rest. More classes and more treatments. Remember, $100,000 in cash. You FedEx and you say nothing to no one."

Now Belshka looks real close to monitor.....in a nonchalant manner...
"Or you never see Milenka again. I know you do as I say."

The video goes blank....

FILE w-773-6
SUBJECT CASE 4533a
Kovalenko, Milenka

Treatment # 19

Milenka goes back to that special room....back to the testing room....the woman in lab coats assists her, just as she has done many times before...there is that huge table in the center of the room...Milenka knows it to well...she knows what will happen, but has know idea what Belshka has in store for her, and for Mr. Gray.....they continue to help her by removing all of her clothes...then place her on the table and strap her down...they place something in her mouth, just like before, to bite on...she looks a little nervous....

They measure her....
"1.88" (74 in) one of the technicians state aloud.

Then they weigh her right on the table....
"60.78" (134lbs) again stated aloud by the technician.

Then her body measurements...
89DD-59-89(35DD-22-35) and again stated aloud by the technician.

And as before, a very well-endowed nurse places a needle onto the pack of Milenka's hand...a network of tubes are connected to this needle, which includes an IV and some other drugs....Milenka feels a little lightheaded and soon passes out...

A technician places a multitude of electrode pads on her head and her body...presumably, for monitoring purposes of her heart and her brain...but electrodes are on her breasts and near her pussy....

The technician hits the keyboard, inputting Phase 4....a second part to the table comes down from the ceiling and connects with the table, encapsulating Milenka's body inside of it...

"Ready for resizing of Subject 4533a."

Inside the synergy of electrical impulses a special cocktail of drugs and DNA altering chemicals conspire to reprogram Milenka's physical body.....

One hour, two hours, three, fours pass.....then the fifth hour it ends....

Inside of her cocoon, Milenka slowly, grows and grows and grows....finally it is over and Milenka slowly comes to....

Milenka, for her own good is kept strapped down...

"1.93" (76 in or 6'4") one of the technicians writes down instead of stating aloud.

"66.67 kg (147 lbs) again written down...

91FF-53-99 (36FF-21-39) again written down...

While still down....Belshka shows up...
"We are giving Mr. Gray his money's worth my dear. You have turn out quite lovely. Exactly what he wants. You look beautiful."

This was true...all of the hormones, all of the alteration and bending of her genetic core has given Milenka the most beautiful of all faces...softest skin...not one imperfection...she is complete, yet her disposition is in tact....

Milenka is unstrapped and is brought back to her cell to rest where she thinks about Mr. Gray and what is in store for her in California....

To: GregGrayPersonal@gmail.com

Mr. Gray-

Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the last incident with Mr. Belshka. He has been apprehended by our security. While there is no excuse for our lack of oversight on his part, rest assured that he had been, until this time, an exemplary employee of KOLECTV. He will be dealt with in the proper manner by the proper authorities.

Speakling frankly, this will be a good thing for KOLECTV as it moves into its next stage under your confident ownership. Mr. Belshka represented the last piece of a certain element we have been working to remove from KOLECTV as it evolves into its new business model. We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Also rest assured that Ms. Kovalenko was at no time in any danger of physical harm. The completion of your project with Ms. Kovalenko will continue as planned. She is still scheduled for a flight to rendezvous with you next week. Itinerary details to follow.

Again, our regrets for any stress and inconveniences.

Oksana Andrushko
Director of Operations, Kazakhstan
KOLECTV

(Translated to English from the Kazakh)

FILE w-773-6

SUBJECT CASE 4533a / HIGHEST PRIORITY

Kovalenko, Milenka
Akzhaik District

Patron: Gray, Greg (see File b-0002)
California, America

Attached: copy of Video file, dated xx/xx/xxxx, 13:34 pm
original in Security File of D.Belshka, former Assistant Director of Operations

Transcript of Video File:

<Man, identified as D. Belshka, is seated in middle of approx. 6m x 6m, unfurnished, cement-block room. Lighting is overhead and moderate. Man is tied to chair, immobilized. Grey duct tape secures mouth. Black blindfold covers eyes. Man is alone, chin to chest, possibly asleep.>

<Loudspeaker system of room crackles on. Man raises head to listen.>

<Female Voice on loudspeaker, identified as O.Andrushko: "Mr. Belshka. Please pay attention. We apologize for the long wait, but it has taken some time for us to assemble the girls. As you know, we were all away at the Caspian while you were here unattended with Ms. Kovalenko. Ms. Tankov was particularly interested in being here today, and it took some time to get her in from Berlin, where she had been placed. She, in fact, would like to see you first.">

<Figure of seated man stiffens. Head turns from side to side. Appears suddenly anxious.>

<O.Andrushko: "Dinara? Are you there? You may enter now.">

<The sound of a door opening.>

<Female Voice in room, off camera, identified as D.Tankov (Subject Case 2188b / see completed file w-225-6) In English: "Hello Dmitry. It has been long time.">

<Seated man struggles against restraints>

<Figure of woman appears, standing in front of man. She tears duct tape off of his mouth. She crouches in front of him and pulls blindfold off of him.>

<D. Tankov: "Now, look at me, Dmitry...">

<D. Tankov: "Do you remember when I was here, at facility? Hm? Yes. Yes you do. You remember me. I see it in face. I was big then too. Biggest one. But you like to show how strong you are, hm? You like to hit Dinara. You like to hit lots of girls. Even now, you hit them. Even though they big...you bigger. But...man I with now. He like big women. He like strong women. My treatments continue, after I leave facility. I continue lift weights. I lift many, many weights. I get strong...very, very strong. You look...you look at me now Dmitry...">

<Woman stands in front of man. Over man. She is very tall.>

<D.Tankov:

look You hit them all....well, not this Milenka. She is special. She is not here.

FILE w-773-6

Kovalenko, Milenka
Akzhaik District

California, America

Attached: copy of Video file, dated xx/xx/xxxx, 13:34 pm
original in Security File of D.Belshka, former Assistant Director of Operations

Transcript of Video File:

<Man, identified as Dmitry Belshka, is seated in middle of approx. 5m x 5m, unfurnished, cement-block room. One wall has observation window. Lighting is overhead and moderate. Man is tied to chair, immobilized. Grey duct tape secures mouth. Black blindfold covers eyes. Man is alone, chin to chest, possibly asleep.>

<Loudspeaker system of room crackles on. Man raises head to listen.>

<Female Voice on loudspeaker, identified as Oksana Andrushko: "Mr. Belshka. Please pay attention. We apologize for the long wait, but it has taken some time for us to assemble the girls. As you know, we were all away at the Caspian while you were here unattended with Ms. Kovalenko. Ms. Tankov was particularly interested in being here today, and it took some time to get her in from Berlin, where she had been placed. She, in fact, would like to see you first.">

<Figure of seated man stiffens. Head turns from side to side. Appears suddenly anxious.>

<"Dinara? Are you there? You may enter now.">

<The sound of a door opening.>

<Female Voice in room, off camera, identified as Dinara Tankov (Subject Case 2188b / see completed file w-225-6) In English: "Hello Dmitry. It has been long time.">

<Seated man struggles against restraints>

<Figure of woman appears, standing in front of man. She crouches in front of him and pulls blindfold off of him.>

<D. Tankov: "Now, look at me, Dmitry...">

<Man blinks a number of times. Looks at woman. Eyes widen. Woman smiles.>

<D. Tankov: "Do you remember when I was here, at facility? Hm? Yes. Yes you do. You remember me. I see it in face. I was big then too. Biggest one. But you like to show how strong you are, hm? You like to hit Dinara. You like to hit lots of girls. Even now, you hit them. Even though they big, even though I big...you bigger. But...the man I with now, he like big women. He like strong women. My treatments continue, after I leave facility. I continue lift weights. I lift many, many weights. I get strong...very, very strong. I get big. Very, very big. For my man. You look...you look at me now Dmitry...">

<Woman stands in front of man. Towering over man, very close. He looks up at her. She is very tall. She flexes biceps, looking down at him, smiling.>

<D.Tankov: "I am very big now, hm? Much bigger than you. Much stronger than you.">

<She leans over, flexes trapezius muscles for him>

<D.Tankov: "Man I am with now...in Berlin...he buys men. Men for me to break. Men for me to crush. So he can watch. It...how you say? It get him off, to see me crush little men like you.">

<Woman crouches down again, in front of seated man. With her hands, she begins to rip the rope which binds him to the chair.>

<D.Tankov: "I break their backs. I rip arms from bodies. I crush their skulls...with my bare hands I crush their skulls...he like that...>

<Ropes fall to floor. With one hand, woman grasps man by chin, stands and lifts him off chair, off floor. She kicks chair away and slams him into wall. She holds him off the ground, with one hand around his jaw. She brings her face in very close to his.>

<D.Tankov: (voice low/whispering) "That what men like, Dmitry. Men like strong woman. Woman who can crush man, crush him like toy. But...they like woman to hold them, in arms. Like baby. Cradle them. Like mother."

<Woman lifts man higher off floor, with one hand still around his jaw, sliding him up wall.>

<D.Tankov: "But time for holding is over. Now...is time for crushing..."

>>crack<<

<Woman squeezes man's jaw, cracking it. Muffled screams through duct tape escape man as he begins to thrash. Woman squeezes man's lower jaw until it is completely crushed, and lowers him to ground. She holds him against wall until his thrashing subsides. Man is sobbing.>

<Voice of O.Andrushko, again over loudspeaker of room: "Thank you Dinara. The other girls may enter now.">

<A group of five women, indentified as KOLECTV Case numbers 4277c, 4699a, 4383b, 4448d and 4411c enter room. They approach where man and woman stand on far wall, and circle around. They are all taller than the man.>

<O.Andushko, over loudspeaker: "Dmitry, your time with KOLECTV is over. Your way of business is no longer our way of business. Gone, now, are the days where we must sell women. Gone are the days where men will use women to make themselves feel strong, as you have done with these girls. These girls have grown strong themselves, and there are countless others to follow. The days of women are here, and you must now pay for your past abuses...Girls: he is yours."

<The five women watch as D.Tankov releases her grip on D.Belshka's jaw and steps back. He slumps against wall as the five women move in, surrounding him, now blocking him from the camera's view.>

<In a sudden burst of furied screams, the women descend on D.Belshka and tear him limb from limb.>

end video

I am, of course, besides myself with worry after all this. Relieved, of course, that Belshka has been apprehended and "given to the authorities". I imagine, of course, that rather he has been relieved of his position and allowed to crawl back to whatever Russian mob or blackmarket industry KOLECTV took him from in the first place. Good riddance: that guy creeped me out.

Even more so, I am relieved that Milenka is safe, in the hands of Oksana and the other women running the shop there, and still scheduled for her trip in...yikes...three days!

All is in order for her here: I have clued in a select few of my assistants and housekeepers as to her impending arrival. All they know is that I've met a beautiful young woman from overseas who will be coming to stay in the States with me. I have a gorgeous apartment rented for her in a high-rise near the water, but my hope is that she'll decide to stay in the room I've had appointed for her here...with me...in my home. We'll see...I don't want to push her too fast...

I've let my offices know that I'll be unavailable, out of work, for a day or so. I want to be able to spend time getting to know Milenka, show her around a bit, without the pressures and pulls of the businesses. I don't remember the last time I've taken this much time off, and am looking forward to the time. The few people I've told of Milenka will know how to reach me, and I'll depend on them for some things, but otherwise...I hope to be off the grid.

In the meantime, I've been anxious for Milenka's well-being. I asked for another video chat, to assure her of her safety and see for myself that she's had no harm done to her. But, my requests have been pushed off "for her sake" - I have been told by KOLECTV that Belshka subjected her to one last treatment, and that she is in recovery. I worried that he'd made her even taller (6'2" worried me...I'd have to pass her off as some sort of supermodel in public), but was assured that she had grown "just the smallest bit...in height." I had to be satisfied with the one picture they had sent to me, just yesterday...

<gulp>

She looked...healthy, and - if she wasn't actually any taller, that she had 'grown' in other ways...

...three days...oh my god...

FILE w-773-6

Kovalenko, Milenka
Akzhaik District

California, America

Transcript of meeting: Oksana Andrushko, Dir of Operations and M.Kovalenko. dated xx/xx/xxxx 14:32hr

<O.Andrushko: "Milenka, it will make me sad to see you go. You are our pride here at the facility...you have grown so beautiful, so strong! You will serve Mr. Gray very well, and make him very happy."

"Before you go, you must know that - while in America - Mr. Gray will take very good care of you, but that we will be there watching over you
too. We will have people. You must not tell him of this, we do not want to make him feel uncomfortable. But we want to be there for you when you need our help, in making Mr. Gray happy. When the time comes - we are there, all you need to do is ask. We have this...">

<O.Andrushko hands M.Kovalenko a cell phone>

<O.Andrushko: "...this you can use to contact us, any time. It is private line, to us only. Mr. Grey, also, must not know about this phone. It can also do other things, which we will tell you of when you need. For one, it can activate this...">

<O.Andrushko hand M.Kovalenko a small box, gift-wrapped in silver with a white bow>

<O.Andrushko: "...This is a gift, from all of us to him. Something very special. You can give it to him at a later time, when you feel the time is right. It is...his treatment. Something to make him perfect husband, for you. Just as you will be perfect wife, for him. We want to give it to you, to give to him. We will tell you more, when the time is right. For now...it is a secret, yes? Now, take. Take and...good luck.">

end meeting transcipt

I think about Oksana's gift and her parting words....that treatment for Mr. Gray, hmm, she left out the details, but said it would make him the perfect husband....in what way perfect? He already sounds perfect in every way...he is good looking, was very cordial in our video chats, not like that bullish Belshka....and Mr. Gray is rich and lives in California where Hollywood is...maybe I am naïve to believe he is already perfect...maybe that is a part of what Oksana was getting at...

I wash those thoughts out of my mind and look out at the plane window...my first time on an airplane...I can't believe something so big can fly through the air...I look at the pretty stewardesses and think about how pretty they are, how they serve the customers, how they make them so happy by serving them...that makes me think to my training and Mr. Gray...I will make him very happy and serve him well....

After a long car ride out of Alzhaik to Volgograd International Airport...it is a long flight, over twenty three hours...with two stopovers, one in Minsk and then the other in Heathrow Airport...I just love the way the British people speak...my training kicks in a bit as I speak to a few people at the airport bar, mostly men trying to pick me up....I can understand their accents very well, I know what they are saying, mostly, but my own English, well, still needs some work...

Men must like tall women...admittedly I realize that my breasts are quite large, yes, and my shape is perfect I suppose, but it's almost as if it were tailored for the Western world....even some women give me stares....I say no to the men who want to buy me one drink...except this one American, who is so persistent...I speak to him for a spell...I think he is enchanted by my voice, but he stares at my cleavage more than he looks at my face....oh well, I was told about this, I guess I will just have to get used to it....

But it was nice having a man buy me something, even if it was just a drink....and I didn't mind the attention....it had the feeling of empowerment, like I could do things to men....

Those thoughts left me as I boarded my final flight, headed for San Diego......

Yes, the flight was long....we touch down safely....it's after 8 o'clock on my watch, but I count the hours....hmm, thirteen hour time difference....so it's 7 o'clock in the morning in San Diego....what a long flight....I'm feeling out of sorts due to the long flight....as I enter the gate with my one carry-on luggage I walk around and stand, there, my tall frame looking for Mr. Gray in the crowd...then I see short man (well, everyone is short to me now) and I smile and walk over to him, my hand stretched out to greet him....

Excited, but tired....in my strong Russian accent....
"You are Mr. Gray, no? I am Milenka Kovalenko. So very good as am finally meeting you."
denise-milani-11.jpg

I'm up early - well...it's more like I didn't sleep, anticipating the morning, Milenka's arrival. I've decided to drive to the airport myself, much earlier than I really needed to, setting out as the sun began to rise. Besides my driver, I've also given my house staff the week off...I figure Milenka and I can fend for ourselves with food (I tend to eat out most meals anyway) and how dirty can a house get in a week, anyway? So I just grabbed a banana for breakfast, and a cup of coffee at the airport.

I also picked up these - this bouquet of orchids - yesterday evening. I hold them nervously in my hand as I watch the first passengers disembark from Milenka's plane...coming in from London on time at 7am sharp. I'd paid for a business class ticket for her so she should be getting off soo-

holy god.

I see her, of course, before she sees me. She's unmistakable. She's...<gulp>...so tall. So...good god...that figure... My jaw drops, and so does everyone's around me, when she gets off. All eyes go to her...

...and then hers come to me.

With an excited, distracting bounce in her step - I have to keep my eyes off those breasts wobbling up and down - she hurries over to me and gives me her hand.

"You are Mr. Gray, no? I am Milenka Kovalenko. So very good as am finally meeting you."

I look -up- at her, she smiles prettily at my reaction: I am obviously a little flabbergasted. I'll chalk it up to my lack of sleep, but my mouth can't find words for too long a moment.

But finally, I'm able to speak:

"Milenka!" I smile taking her hand in both of mine, "Welcome to the U.S.!" I sound a little too excited, I can tell - but this is an exciting moment, and I am overtired. I know, though, that this is my time to take charge.

"I hope your flights were okay?" I ask and offer to take her carry-on. She assures me of a flawless trip, but refuses my help. "Oh, uh, here...these are for you..." I hand her the bouquet of flowers. She seems a little nervous, and out of her element. She seems uncomfortable with all the attention but smiles warmly in thanks - my heart flutters with her beauty. "Ok, well...let's go get your luggage. It's...this way..."

As we start to walk, along with the other passengers, down the airport towards the baggage claim, I am acutely aware of all those eyes. Though I'm a wealthy guy, I'm not one who likes to stick out in crowds, and certainly never want to be the center of attention. But, here - walking next to this amazon beauty of a woman - I can feel the eyes of nearly everyone on us. It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, but I am also more than a little giddy with this goddess at my side.

"So..." I ask, thinking of what she may have brought with her, to her new life in America, "do you have a lot of bags? Something we need some help with?"

FILE w-773-6

Remote audio and GPS monitoring has commenced.

Confirmed: Subject has made first patron contact.

Audio Files to be reviewed daily; copies forwarded to Information Technology Dept for Voice and Speech Pattern Analysis and interpretation by Psych Dept.

Gray said:
"Milenka! Welcome to the U.S.! I hope your flights were okay?"
I feel both of his hands on mine and they are clammy...I hope he is not nervous at least not on my account.....

My own giddiness takes over, trumping the fact that I am jetlagged....so I answer pleasurably to his question....
"Is okay. Very long. But Milenka is very glad to be in America. And I have you, Mr. Gray to thank. Is wonderful opportunity you give to me."

Gray said:
"Oh, uh, here...these are for you..."

Coyly, even shy I react....
"Is very nice. They so, how you say, beautiful. no? I like, yes."

As we walk, I can feel many eyes on me, is it because of my height....I knew this would be a problem, I knew people would look at me this way....I am even taller than most men...it is just something I suppose I'll have to get used to....

Gray said:
"So, do you have a lot of bags? Something we need some help with?"

I see the carousel for the luggage and we wait for mine to come out...
"No, is only one. I let you take it if you no mind?"

I wait for the piece of luggage she's pointed out to come around - a big, solid suitcase, industrial and grey - and try to pull it off the carousel. KOLECTV gave her this, I'm sure.

ooof. this thing is...heavy...gotta use two arms...

whew!

I put the suitcase on the floor, looking at it in admiration. "Wow..." I say, as I weigh the thing, picking it up by the handle with one arm, "y'know, we do have rocks here in America. You didn't have to bring your own..." I smile ruefully and - ready to carry this behemoth to the car myself - usher Milenka back towards the airport's exit.

"No wheels, either, huh? They couldn't spring for...whew...wheels? " I puff as we walk, now admitting to myself I need two hands to carry the suitcase. Milenka giggles at me. "This is funny, right?" I smile, and pause for a moment to rest as we first step outside the airport's doors, into the beautiful early morning sunshine.

I look up at her, she looking down at me...good god, she's got to be taller than the 6'2" I expected...I mean, I'm 5'10". She is wearing heels, but...man, she's so much taller than me...

My heart flutters...tall women....oh my god how they turn me on. I've...never really been with a woman this tall before. Never really talked to one, this close...and Milenka, good lord...she's so...

"Wow, you're really beautiful," I say surprising myself with my own frankness, "I...I mean...in the sunlight...w-wow..."

Gray said:
"Wow, y'know, we do have rocks here in America. You didn't have to bring your own..."
I giggle at his little joke....

Gray said:
"No wheels, either, huh? They couldn't spring for...whew...wheels? "
Giggling again, my hand over my mouth as I laugh.....

Gray said:
"This is funny right?"
Shaking my head yes.....
"Oh Mr. Gray you make many funny jokes. Make Milenka laugh."

Gray said:
"Wow, you're really beautiful, I...I mean...in the sunlight...w-wow..."
After hearing such a compliment I flip my hair back...
704609-bigthumbnail.jpg

...and run my hand through my hair a keep a broad smile....
"Is very kind of you to say. But of course, I'm pretty because of kindness from you. I have you to thank. And when I get to Mr. Gray's home I prove to you how much I am grateful for all opportunities you give Milenka. I can cook, I can clean house. I can do lots of things. They train Milenka very well back at lab."

Jesus christ I am in trouble. Her giggles - so sexy. Her little poses, these coquettish mannerisms...she's like a schoolgirl experimenting, just discovering what she can do with a smile, a toss of the hair. But - with the body, the beauty she has - I am in for it.

I am weak for these things, I know it...and I love it. It gives me an erotic thrill...and the fact that these are practiced to attract and hold a man's (ie: my) attention, well...that makes it even sexier.

I've always been weak for a pretty woman's little tricks - even if they didn't know they were tricks. Around others I can be very professional, properly guarded...but pretty women: they can get me to do things, say things I otherwise wouldn't. Act impulsively, not always think clearly. It's my biggest weakness, I know...along with with whole social phobia thing.

But with Milenka - this gorgeous, gorgeous marvel of a woman - I don't have to worry. I don't have to worry that she has ulterior motives. That she's looking to manipulate me in business, or just get to my money. She's guileless; everything about our relationship (as unusual as it is) is laid out, already. We both know what to expect...

...right?

"...when I get to Mr. Gray's home I prove to you how much I am grateful for all opportunities you give Milenka. I can cook, I can clean house. I can do lots of things..."

She does seem so...capable. She's everything I asked for, from the company - in spades. I know, for one thing, that she could probably lift this godforsaken monstrosity of a suitcase over her head with one hand...but she's submitting to my chivalry, and politely letting me struggle with it.

"Ok, uh, well..." I say, still recovering from her smile and hair flip, hoisting the mammoth thing again, "let's get to the car. It's only, like, three miles away."

She doesn't say anything to that.

"That's a joke..." I explain, knowing many things here will be lost on her, "the car's not far..."

She giggles at me again, at my poor joke. Like most men, I like that.

"It's been such a long trip - you must be >grunt, puff< hungry, tired. You probably want to shower." I direct her out onto the walkway which will lead us to the car I've put in the short-term lot. I don't know exactly how to delicately broach the next question, but just plow ahead with it as we're walking...she effortlessly, me like a overburdened mule.

"So, uh, have you thought about...uh...where you'd be most comfortable?" I ask, doing my best not to sound licentious, "I have a nice apartment rented for you, near my place, or you could...stay in one of my extra rooms..?"

I see him struggling with my luggage....I want to help him as he seems weaker than I, which he is, but my training kicks in....he is the man, and I the woman....they taught us at class, "Know your roles. Very important. I am the woman. Cook, clean, and make him happy in the bedroom. Suck cock.....he is my husband-to-be, he is the man...he is the bread-winner....he puts a roof over my head....he drives me....opens up doors for me....I know my place, so I say nothing.....

Gray said:
"So, uh, have you thought about...uh...where you'd be most comfortable? I have a nice apartment rented for you, near my place, or you could...stay in one of my extra rooms..?"

I stop in my tracks...an apartment? He has rented an apartment for me? On one hand this is very nice, it would give me some independence.....I love America already....but again my training kicks in....
"Apartment sounds nice Mr. Gray. Milenka very thankful, but then I not with you." ~like a reflex action, I take a step forward, stand up very straight, my huge boobs, standing erect, only inches from his body....I look down at him....my voice with an air of concern... "You want me at your house, no?

"Y-yes, of course," I stammer, suddenly thrown a bit as she steps in, closing the distance between us. I'm immediately a bit nervous, with her so close . Having reached the car, I put her luggage down. My arms sing in relief, and when I stand back up my eyes can't help but linger an extra second on her enormous breasts, stretching her tight t-shirt...

But I settle myself, and turn my eyes up at her as I stand. She's smiling at me:

Did she notice me look at her breasts? Is that what that smile means? Does she already know I'm a boob-obsessed fool? God I hope not.

"I...I would love it for you to stay with me," I continue, pressing on, "it's just...I didn't want to presume. I didn't want to...make you uncomfortable, or move too fast..."

Oh my god, that smile, that body...so tall, so close, it makes me jittery. I mean, I know she's here for me, to be my subservient "trophy" wife. And that excites me, it really does. But when I look at her, when she's this close, the feelings I get...

"But I'm glad you'd like to stay at the house...the room I've got set up for you, it's very nice. It's got it's own bathroom, you can have your privacy. Great view, too. I had it redecorated. And...the apartment...if you change your mind, I'll keep it for a little while. But, y'know, hopefully we, uh..."

I stop myself.

"Sorry, I'm babbling," I say, smiling in apology. I turn from her, and with a click of my key fob, the trunk of the car pops open. Before I know it, she's reached down, grabbed the suitcase by the handle and with no effort at all has it in the trunk. She leans in, pushing it in to settle it...

"Ok, well then...thanks..." I say, not even trying to contain the admiration in my voice, both at her feat of strength and her impressive backside, "they've really had you eating your Wheatski's..."

She stands, and looks at me with that confused expression again.

"A joke," I laugh, as I close the trunk with a manly >slam<, "just another joke..."

I usher her to the passenger side of the car - I'm not a big car guy, but I am proud of this new-model luxury German thing - and open the door for her. She smiles at me and slides into the beige leather front seat: I take the chance to sneak another glimpse down her shirt....rrrrrr...

Denise_Milani_14.jpg

I wait for him to get in the car...and watch it go...there is an uncomfortable silence for about a minute....I can see he is nervous...is it my height?....It can't be my breasts...I thought all American men are used to big breasts...hmmmm.....

Finally, I break the silence....
"Is nice car you have. Where I'm from, many cars worn down. Not everybody drive. I confess I don't drive." ~I laugh~ "Well, I rely on you, no? You take me places, yes?"

As I start us off, driving out of the airport and towards the freeway towards home, we sit in silence for a bit. She looks pensive, inspecting the inside of the car, adjusting her top. When she takes a moment to gaze out the window, I take a moment to glance again surreptitiously at her breasts as I drive - in spectacular profile now, from my perspective. Good god...they're as big as her head.

As she turns back to me, though, complimenting me on the car, my eyes shoot quickly back to the road.

"...I confess I don't drive. ~laugh~ Well, I rely on you, no? You take me places, yes?"

I laugh myself. "Sure! Anywhere you want to go! Need your nails done? Trip to the supermarket?" I quip, "Actually, honestly...I don't really drive a lot. I...uh...I mean, we...have a driver. She shuttles me around most places, and she'll probably drive you around a bit too when I'm at work or whatever. But - you can learn to drive. I can have her teach you. You'll probably want that..."

I glance over quickly at Milenka, who's gazing wistfully down the road ahead, and think to myself how she must be feeling. Suddenly I know I need to speak to her...and I need to do it in a way that's not easy for me. Not in the detached way I handle business, or the clumsy, awkward way I usually default to with pretty girls. And so, I quickly pull the car over, into a little parking lot aside a fast-food place right before the entrance onto the highway.

I put the car in park and she looks over to me, questioningly.

"Milenka," I begin, heartfelt, taking a breath, "I don't know if I've said this to you before, but I respect the choices you've made. The life you've given up back at home, to come to be here with me. Leaving your family, everything you know. It must be scary, a little frightening, to leave all that behind, and start a new life here..."

As I'm looking into her eyes, though, as I speak to her, I'm not seeing a young woman who is unsure of herself, or of her decision. She doesn't seem burdened by regret or any sadness whatsoever. She seems, in her own way, resolute and confident. Her glittering eyes, brilliant green in this light, are full of positive energy. That emboldens me to continue.

"...So, I want you to know: I promise to take care of you here. Yes - I'll drive you around, of course," I say, smiling, and taking her hand, "but also: You're safe. You'll have a good life. Things will be very different than what you're used to, but I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and be happy..."

Gray said:
"Sure! Anywhere you want to go! Need your nails done? Trip to the supermarket? Actually, honestly...I don't really drive a lot. I...uh...I mean, we...have a driver. She shuttles me around most places, and she'll probably drive you around a bit too when I'm at work or whatever. But - you can learn to drive. I can have her teach you. You'll probably want that..."
My first pang of jealousy hits and I give him a look....
"Woman driver?!? You have woman driver?!?"
...where did that come from? ...I'm in America now, right? But somehow I need to explain myself....
"I apologize Mr. Gray. Is hard to get used to certain things already. In Kazakhstan we do things by, how you say, by gender."

I calm down, getting the words in my head....
"I might be more comfortable if there no driver." ~smiling~ "I like when Mr. Gray drives." ~with my hand on my chest for the look of sincerity~ "Is better for Milenka and make me feel much better, okay?"

Gray said:
"...So, I want you to know: I promise to take care of you here. Yes - I'll drive you around, of course, but also: You're safe. You'll have a good life. Things will be very different than what you're used to, but I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and be happy..."
He takes my hand...smaller than mine, but very sweet....I look up at him and can hear how sincere he is about making me happy....
"Thank you Mr. Gray. I know I can be happy in America. Yes, I leave family, but I'm big girl now. I make certain, how you say, ~clumsily sounding~ decisions. I come to America to make better of myself." ~smiling again, I tap him on his right leg~ "Don't worry Mr. Gray, Milenka will be fine. You don' need to be so concerned. I am now here for you. You make Milenka's life better and I make Mr. Gray's life better. Is good, no?" ~I smile yet again~
139135.jpg

"Yes, is very...very...good..." I say, distracted for the moment as her Eastern European cheekbones and radiant, newly-minted smile compete for brilliance and perfection. That's to say nothing of the twin swells of her hugely Slavic chest heaving just below my eyeline.

I know, also, of other things at work. The car must be full of them by now: her masterfully engineered pheromones, recrafted by Ukrainian scientists to perfectly, absolutely overwhelm me. I can't complain: I wanted it that way. They asked, I remember, if I wanted her mere presence, the faintest air of hers, to excite and arouse me...and I said sure. Sounded sexy. Her pheromones to be matched perfectly to markers in my genetic code as an attractant.

But now....woof. Not that I'm rethinking my decision, but...wow. Powerful stuff, and I can feel them pouring off her.

I'm doing my best not to let me swelling erection show as I'm turned, facing her, as we talk in the car. But I can't help but think: Yikes. What did I get myself into?

I gather myself once again and agree again: "Yes, yes...I'm very excited for, uh, all of...this." Man I have to get myself together. "And I'm very excited to show you your new home..." I say, rather abruptly, turning from her to give my libido a much-needed chill. I shift out of park, and drive off again onto the road, onto the entrance ramp, and onto the highway for a short jaunt towards my place.

As we're on the highway, the small talk seems to come easier. Our conversation has, I think, cleared some of the unspoken, unsaid tension in our new, unusual relationship. I can tell: we're feeling one another out...and I'm happy to say I didn't sense a deceitful word in anything she said, or anything but honesty in her eyes.

As we near our exit, I ask if there's anything she needs - toiletries, whatever - that we can pick up before we get to my place. We'll be going by a couple retail spots before we get to the more secluded, high-income residential area in which I live. Or, if she was hungry, we could grab something to eat, a coffee. But maybe she needs to nap when we get home? Jeez, I'm babbling again...let's let her talk...

Mr. Gray asks me about things I need, food maybe....
"No, Mr. Gray long trip. I need to nap at house. Will eat later if is okay with you."

He seems very distracted...maybe meeting me for the first time, up close and personal is having an odd effect on him....I understand....although I want him to recognize what I had said a moment ago, before he asked me about getting something to eat...

I speak up...
"Mr. Gray, did you not hear Milenka from before?" I grab his arm, and give it a slight squeeze... "No more female driver. You must drive me. Please, is better that way."

And again I smile....

Okay - arm squeeze. That's twice she's touched me in the car...and twice I've felt my heart race.

I'm also, though, a little surprised by her request:

"No more female driver. You must drive me. Please, is better that way."

...but when I glance over at her, and she's beaming that smile...

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure..." I answer her, my eyes back on the road, "I don't mind. I'd love to show you around. Lots of stuff we can do. But...days I'm at work, or travelling...unless you want to learn to drive, you'll be sorta stuck at home. You sure you want that?"

And, speaking of home...we've come up the hills, on the secluded private roads shared by a few secluded, luxury homes overlooking the valley, finally arriving at my place...

I realize that my jealousy of another woman is a problem....plus, I have to remember that I am in America...this is not Kazakhstan....
"Am sorry Mr. Gray. Not know what gotten in me. Is all right. Female driver can stay." ~an uncomfortable look in my face~ "I not sure Milenka want to learn to drive. Is very dangerous." ~again I grab is arm but this time not as hard~ "Not being in car, but driving. Is one thing Milenka is nervous about. ~I let go and my jetlag shows through~ Milenka need to rest."

Then we finally come up to his house and then perk up, smiling...
"Mr. Gray, this is a house?? This is your house?? So big! So huge for one man to live in. ~smiling as I attempt to make my own little joke~ Is a good thing Milenka is here, help you fill up space in home."

As we come to a stop I wait for him to open up the car door for me to let me out.....

Back
Top Bottom