Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

With her blue bikini fully on....
Denise-Milani-Rocking-in-blue-bikini-12.jpg

...breakfast arrives....and is served by a very pretty female employee of the resort...
room_service_esmorzar.jpg

....who lays out the whole breakfast so prettily....
Vegas_Room_Service.jpg

Speaking in Russian, the server says...
"Это все, мэм?"
(Will that be all, Ma'am?"

Milenka responds with a simple, "Нет, но спасибо."
(No, but thank you.)

The pretty young server says....
"Dasvidaniya."

And Milenka says....
"Dasvidanya."

With the server gone, Milenka grabs Gray's chair, with him in it, and with her enduring strength, whips his chair to be closer to hers....mainly so hat she can feed him....being pulled like this is always a shock to him and can be unsettling...as he looks back at her Milenka is just full of giddiness....

Clasping her hands...
"Such wonderful breakfast, no? Is eggs, American pancakes, bagels, and fresh fruit! Even coffee and tea. Is wonderful!"

She eyes him then looks back at breakfast and picks up some eggs on a fork....
"You let Ma Ma feed you eggs. That is why Ma Ma is here. To take care of Little Zaja. You open wide."

She brings the forkful of eggs to Gray's mouth and waits for him to open his mouth....

"Whoah!" I exclaim, as she pulls me closer, in my chair, "Hold on there, Big Mama!"

At that, Milenka giggles and begins to cut into breakfast for us, preparing my food diligently into little bites. She is in her glory, tending to me like a good little wifey.

The smell of this huge spread does nothing for me.

"Weird, huh," I comment, watching her butter a bagel, "that girl? Speaking Russian, too?"

In response, Milenka only smiles, nods, and shrugs, as she sets to slicing a muffin. Not weird - in Kazhakstan, throughout Eastern Europe - for Russian to be spoken, as a second or third language or whatever. Here: weird. But she doesn't realize it, obviously.

Anyway, I shrug it off, and try to smile as Milenka turns to me and - as is becoming our custom at breakfast - prepares to feed me, by the forkful. Its a little humiliating, sure...but that's not what's bothering me. Rather, as I look at the forkful of eggs, presented right in front of my mouth: there's nothing appealing about them at all. Nonetheless, I smile again, looking into her sparkling eyes, and open my mouth. With happy attentiveness, she feeds me the mouthful and pulls out the fork, and sets to preparing more.

I chew, slowly, and am struck by just how...tasteless the eggs are. I had noticed it, also, about the food last night, at dinner. And even the spread at the reception after the wedding, here at the resort. Maybe it's me but nothing, really, has had much taste. And this is the worst so far.

I finish chewing and swallow, thinking to myself that, whatever happens with this resort, we have to look into a new kitchen staff before anything else. I mean...it's terrible. Even - <crunch> - this bacon, as she feeds me a crispy strip...I mean, how do you ruin bacon?

I put my hand up, deferring another bite for now, but I don't say anything about the food to Milenka. I don't want to disappoint her...she's so excited about this place! And it's all fixable, later.

And she, for her part, doesn't seem to have any problem with the meal. In fact, she moans in pleasure taking her first bite of fruit, and digs in heartily to it and a muffin and pancakes and...well, I've said it before, the girl can eat! She constantly is offering me a bite of this, a bite of that, but - no, thanks, I waive - "I'm set. Kinda...full..."

With that, she smiles, and takes her first sip of coffee.

As she eats, and I watch, I can't help but take glimpses of her full chest and think to myself...what I really want is in there...

...and I contemplate, reflecting in on myself, on just how breast-centric I've become. We've become. I mean, I knew this about myself, for years...I'm a boob-monkey, obsessed with them. But, since being with Milenka, it's like my days and nights and most waking thoughts are dominated by these two massive, fleshy, swollen mammary glands of her. And, it's almost as a matter of course that our relationship has become - more and more every day - centered around her huge chest.

Does she find this unusual? Anyway - ff she's able to know my thoughts, as I sit here and daydream, she doesn't let on. It's as if a grown man refusing breakfast because he claims to be 'full' from a recent bottle-full of her breast milk doesn't strike her as strange at all.

Eventually breakfast is over - without me eating another bite, just sipping down a cup of coffee, slowly (even it is...not even bitter....just sort of blah...). We do settle on trying windsurfing this morning; I call the resort's desk and ask what we need to do. A couple of boards will be made ready for us, down by the water. Great!

It's mid-morning by the time we make it out of the suite and down the path to the beach near the docks, where we're to find our equipment.

"Not a lot of windsurfing in Kazakhstan?" I reply, when she tells me she's never done this before. No matter, I tell her, as we spot the boards leaning up against the dock with two life vests alongside, I learned as a kid, and think I can teach her.

These are beginner boards, which is good for her. Nice and stable. And the water's pretty calm today, also good. I help her into her life vest (both of us kinda giggling...don't they make these things in a bigger cupsize?) and strap myself in too as I go over the basics with her: it's all about balance and core-stability, and learning a few pretty simple techniques.

I look over the boards and sigh - these things have seen better days. They're old. They've seen better days. The masts and booms and ropes and clamps...all pretty beat up. And - woof! - they're heavy, I notice, as I struggle to lift one off the dock.

I take the worse-off looking of the two, leaving her with the one that seems to be in better shape. She, of course, lifts hers easily and I point her down the beach a little, to a good place where we can set off.

"ooof.." I groan, wrestling with my sailboard, pulling it through the sand and trailing her by a good number of paces, "...I have to start working out again!"

She looks over her shoulder and laughs, telling me - sure! - we can work out together in the gym here at the resort, any time.

"I need it!" I laugh back. I do! I mean - these are old, heavy boards, sure...but I feel like a weakling! I'm struggling much more than I should be. Too much time on the computer and at the office, too little exercise, I figure.

Finally, we get the boards into the water, and I start to give her the basics. And, though I'm no pro, she's a good student - she listens attentively, takes it seriously, and has the hang of it quickly. After less than an hour, we're tooling around together in the shallows and I ask her if she wants to take them out a bit.

When we get out farther, into deeper water, I marvel at her from behind. I whistle at her - "You're doing great!" I call - and she shakes her shapely self at me with an excited 'whoop!'. She's actually really good at this. It shouldn't surprise me: she's been engineered - trained and modified - into a physical masterpiece. A natural athlete. Her strength and sense of balance are amazing...and she totally seems to dig this, too!

Soon we're hopping over some little waves, picking up some of the light breezes for speed. Alongside her at one point, I tell her to look out for sharks.

With that she screams, and I laugh. She glares at me, and looks like if she could reach me she'd hit me with a punch.

"No sharks, no sharks..." I say, "don't worry..." I have to remember...this girl hasn't spent a lot of time on the water, growing up in a poor village in Kazha-

Whoa! Oh boy, oh no...

A clamp on my sail has snapped, and the wind yanks the it from the boom at the clew. It starts to whip around in the breeze, and suddenly several other clamps give way and...it's a big mess...

"hey...heyy....heyy...." I start to call, out to Milenka, who's pulled ahead of me a bit, "my, uh...-oof!-"

Just then, the wind changes and the sail whips back at me, the boom striking me in the legs and I'm knocked off my board. With a clumsy -splash- I fall backwards, into the ocean...

Milenka was always a pretty good athlete, but when she decided to accept KOLECTV's offer an join the program they had to offer, she had no idea she could be uber-athletic....so strong, superior eye / hand coordination, able to learn no sports and do them well, almost play them professionally with just a few lessons....so when Greg Gray showed his new bride how to wind surf, Milenka took to it quite easily.....once she got the hang of the various sail maneuvers, stances, and negotiating the waves of the Pacific, Milenka was having a lot of fun....even her size, although tall and somewhat bulky in her breasts and in her hips and derriere, was not enough to deter her from exceling in yet another sport...on the contrary, she was an advanced windsurfer before she even stepped foot on the board...

Now having such fun with her little husband, she was truly enjoying this....his shark joke, she could have done without, but she knew how sincere he was even in jest....how could she ever be made at him....

And it is her love for him that made the following so amazing....

As his board went into pieces, and she could hear his yell for help, she got her board in gear and made some unbelievable maneuvers that got her from where she was to him....in no time, as his body falls into the cool ocean waters, Milenka comes from nowhere and with one arm scoops him up out of the water and into her bosom....

She looks down with a heavenly smile....
"It looks like Little Zaja has taken fall. No worry Ma Ma is here to catch him. Hope my little one is all right?"

She pulls him in closer and manages to control her board, until she brings it into the beach.....Milenka then lays him down on the sand and hovers over him, caressing his head....

In a matronly tone she asks...
"Is my Little Zaja hurt?"

...I hadn't even felt the board hit me, on the head. I had blacked out, I guess...and was lucky Milenka was there to save me.

I would have drowned!

And when I come to, suddenly in her arms there in the ocean, I'm dazed and a little confused. I feel her pull me onto her board...and I black out again.

When I come to, finally, it's laying there in the sand, with her hovering over me...my eyes fluttering open brings her a wide, relieved smile...

...and I tell her, after she asks if I'm okay, that I think I'm fine. A little embarrassed, sure...but so glad she was there.

My head does hurt a little bit, and I put my hand to it and wince a little when I try to sit up. With a single hand she holds me down, protectively, and asks if I need anything for my head...

"A little kiss, maybe?" I say, with a crooked smile...

...baby has a boo-boo...

"Ooh, my Little Zaja has is what Americans call boo-boo. Want Ma Ma to make is all hurting feel better? Of course you do."

Milenka cradles him even more, pushing his head up toward her bosom and then gives him a kiss on his forehead....she does it gently, very gently and smiles....in his eyes she glows...she is his everything to him...from his forehead, she moves down his face, her puffy, pillowy, wet lips which feel so sensuous, so good...until she settles upon Gray's own lips.....here is where she concentrates for some time.....her lips on his, then her tongue on his tongue, swishing back and forth between each of their mouths....

Milenka knows what is good for him so she decides to rub his crotch and feel his wonderful meaty cock underneath those swimming trunks of his...she keeps at it as it goes from a flaccid state to a hardened one....then she turns to him and says with a throaty, humming voice....
"Does my Little Zaja feel much better now?"

"Yes, kiss boo-boo," I say, without even realizing how infantile I sound. I think I'm being playful, still a little chagrined after my clumsy windsurfing accident. But I know this is really our sex-play, out here a little more in the open, on the beach where anyone might see us.

That thought emboldens me a bit, I guess. We can tease, out here, with our little Mommy-baby game...nothing's going to happen, right? An attendant could come by at any time.

So when she leans over to give me a tenderly maternal kiss on the forehead, I have no qualms about staring directly into her deep, tan cleavage. A sight I'd spent a lot of time gazing at over this past week, but one that - out here in the strong sun of the beach - I'm noticing more details. Just how perfect her skin is, devoid of even the smallest freckles or blemishes. And when she lifts me, with a hand behind my shoulders as she settles from a crouch onto her knees, and then to sit with her legs below her, I gladly turn towards her as she settles me across her lap. She begins to cover my face with soft little kisses. My forehead, my nose, my cheeks. So sweet, so tender.

"Fix my boo-boos, mommy," I half-whisper, with a smile that I hope looks mischievous. With that, I hear her groan a little groan - she liked that - and her lips find their way to mine.

Her kiss is soft and compassionate, as if still ministering to my little mishap. Her lips are warm and supple, the caress of them softer than ever. Tentatively, her tongue tastes my lips, and I open my mouth with a low moan.

On that she seizes, advancing on my acquiescence as my mouth yields to hers, as her tongue makes its way into mine to taste me and be tasted. Immediately, I groan again, submissively, and allow her deeper into me.

I feel her free right hand, now, on my cock, grabbing me through my wet swim trunks. She squeezes at it slowly, in strong, rhythmic pulses as her mouth continues to invade mine. The kiss is incredible, the moment suddenly amazingly erotic, and I have completely forgotten that anyone could see us out here and that I just nearly drowned. In her arms, with her mouth on mine, the edges of my body melt and I feel like I'm becoming part of her.

I groan again into our kiss as I feel a familiar tension beginning to grow in my loins. The firm squeezes on my meaty shaft are electrifying, and I'm feeling dizzy, a little, from my bump and from her hypnotic kiss. But still, I manage to break away, for just a moment, to say "..mmmmph...M-Milly, s-s-stop...I-I'm....I'm going to come..."

I don't want to come, here, on the beach, in my shorts...like a humiliated, horny teen, a premature ejaculator. But her hand is insistent, and doesn't stop. If anything, she becomes even more earnest, her mouth back on mine, both rubbing and squeezing my hardness now through my suit.

"mmmmph...mmmph....mmmph...!" I whine, fighting as hard as I can to keep from coming. She can sense my struggle, and aggressively kisses me more and more, moaning herself into my mouth. I'm pulling my hips away from her, best I can, but her hold on me is firm. Finally, knowing I'm fighting her with all my will, she breaks our kiss and her hand stops moving on my cock. But, with a laugh, she sits up straight and - still grasping my shaft in her firm hand through my boardshorts - brings my face to her tit...

...and even though she's no longer stroking me, no longer squeezing me - her hand is still, on my huge, hard dick - I can't help but come. Confronted by her huge breast, I let loose - throbbing and dumping and pulsing my hot juice into my cold shorts. She laughs again, in both playful glee and wifely pride....

...and before I am even done coming, before I am done twitching and spurting, I black out again...

...and when I come to, we're lying on the beach together, in the hot sun...

Like her pheromones, Milenka can smell Gray's come...even when she doesn't see it, she can smell it...as it wafts through her nostrils she finds she wants more of him and control to do otherwise is a simple impossibility....as she lays there on the beach with Gray unconscious, she thinks about what has just transpired....

"Hmm, Milenka just had to have my Little Zaja come. I could not help self. Hand had to make him come. Was not thinking. Forced kiss felt good, yes, but could not stop. He come and Milenka feel so desirable, so wanting more of him. Want him all for me. Want to make him come again. More. Is Milenka crazy? Or madly in love? Hmm, don't know...."

And she trails off into a brief nap herself....when she wakes up she turns to Gray smiling....she just looks at him with all the love in the world...she runs her hand over his arm and just pets it for a while....suddenly he comes to....Gray looks at her beautiful, glowing face, them down to her bosomy breasts, which have expanded since this morning....again he does this....eyes on her face, then eye on her breasts as if the thought of her beauty and the thought of having more of her breast milk were in competition with each other....

Milenka takes her right arm and covers up her breast...
"They not ready yet. No pain. I feed my Little Zaja later. How my little boy feel? Much better Ma Ma hopes?"

With that, she stretches her body upwards as it covers up the sun from Gray....as her body ascends she stands up...her frame, her body...seems to be gigantic...Milenka lets her hair out of the bun....she is as beautiful as ever, with the ocean breeze blowing at her striking raven colored mane...

With her arms on her hips, Milenka says with decisiveness....
"Let us have lunch now. Ma Ma is hungry."

She pulls Gray up and they walk from the beach back to the resort...as she holds him with one arm, he always seems to trail behind her....maybe it is her long stride, her gait, or just her walking speed...even through the rocks, she seems to negotiate them, when Gray has a more difficult time as he trips more than once...she laughs at his little failures, but makes up for it by saying things like... "Little one all right?" or "Is my little boy falling so Ma Ma can save him again?"

Finally, they are back, out on patios...Milenka decides it is time for him to do things that little boys do for Ma Ma's....
"No Little Zaja, go and find servant of resort and tell him that you and I need lunch."

Gray stands there hesitant for a second....Milenka grabs a seat....she looks at him, her left eyebrow up, which says everything....as he steps forward with some trepidation, she pulls at his arm....she smiles and says...
"You do for Ma Ma. You do what ma Ma says." and propels him forward and playfully slaps him in the butt.....

"God you're gorgeous."

Those - the first words from my mouth when I come to after yet another climax, seeing her beside me - I feel like I could just repeat them all day. She's gorgeous. She's amazing. Just watching lay there, so close to me...it's heavenly. For a boob-monkey like me, watching her stand...

...it's a spectacle unto itself. And her silhouette, blotting out the sun? It's, like, unearthly.

I stand, when she tells me. I follow, too, at her direction, to head towards lunch. It's not even her pheromones...it's just her. I'll do anything for her, anything she asks...I'm so fucked! I think to myself with a private chuckle, as I trail behind her, over the rocks and then down the path that leads back to the main buildings. I pull and fuss at my shorts, from time to time - I'm all sticky and gobbed up, my jizz drying uncomfortably in my swimsuit. I also stumble, almost tripping at times, too often. What's wrong with me? I muse.

"Sorry...you're married to a total klutz," I apologize, as she keeps me on my feet as we negotiate some rocks. She takes it all in good humor, and seems actually to enjoy helping me. "Ooof...walking lessons...I wonder if they have those at the resort?"

Eventually, we do make it back to the patios, where we'd like to have lunch...but see no one around. It is a little late; maybe they think we're skipping it today? Anyway - I figure we can just hang out and wait...but Milenka needs to eat...

"Okay, okay Miss Bossy Pants," I say, as she spanks me towards the main building, to go fetch someone to help us. "Or, should I say, Mrs. Bossy Pants?" Rather than laugh, she just continues to look at me with a cocked brow and mock sternness. "Okay, okay, I'm going...I have to run back to the room anyway, to...uh..change," I say, tugging at my sticky swimshorts. That, at least, gets a little smile out of her. "I'll send someone out..."

And so, I head up the path to the resort, and by good fortune pass an attendant (the same girl who delivered our breakfast) on my way in. Looking, I'm sure, a waterlogged, beachy wreck, I ask her to head Milenka's way. "The pretty lady out on the patio is famished...can we get her some lunch?" I ask, "I'll have...uh...well, tell her she can order for me..."

The girl nods and heads away, as I go into the building. Brrrr...too much air conditioning! and I walk quickly towards and then into our suite of rooms. I'm glad that I didn't run into anyone else along the way, I think, as I catch a glimpse of myself in the bedroom's main mirror. I'm a mess! I strip out of my disgusting shorts and wince as I inspect my face and shoulders....how long were we out there? How long was I out cold? I should have used sunblock!

Soon, though, I'm back, ready for action. New swim trunks. A shirt and sandals (which I have to tighten up a bit) too - since we're having lunch. As I'm readying to leave, I grab my phone and without much thought take a look...e-mails, e-mails, e-mails....ignore, ignore, ignore. Well, let me look at this one, from Monika this morining...

To: G.Gray@grayglobalindustries.com
Sent: Tuesday, XX-XX-XXXX 07:45 AM
Subject: "Re: What up M"

Greg-

Hope the honeymoon's going well. Just a quick morning update from me! I'll be meeting with all parties on the Polynesia/Papeete deal this morning, and headed to Fresno for the GGQ thing later today, so no worries there. In the meantime, Harriet and Fiona are following up on the docket stuff. We've got it covered, so enjoy.

Also quickly - the bridesmaids all seemed to have a good time at the wedding. The plane ride back went well. Seeing as they don't leave for another couple days, they asked if they could have a ride around to see some of the offices. Hope you don't mind, but I put Jackie on it and she's going to tool them around today for a tour. I told her to keep Kristina away from the bottles and the rest of them away from the boys.

Have a margarita for me, you lazy jerk. And don't forget your sunscreen - you know how you burn.

-Monika

Monika Stevenson
Senior V.P. and General Counsel
Gray Global Enterprises

Well - speaking of frosty tropical drinks - Milenka's got a head start on me and is partway through what looks like a Pina Colada on my return. Her eyes smile widely, sucking on it as I sit.

"Good?" I ask, tossing my phone onto the table and smiling myself when she exclaims her rapture over her drink. "No fancy cocktails like this back home?" I quip, as just then a wide plate of salad is placed in front of me.

"Great, thanks," I smile at the pretty attendant, and look down at my lunch as she walks away. Milenka had ordered the same thing for herself. And a hamburger. And another hamburger.

"So, I got an email from Monika," I say, as Milly starts to dig in to her salad, trying to maintain looking dainty and polite and elegant - but I can tell she's ravenous. "Seems the girls are getting a tour of my offices today, maybe they'll go down to the docks and see some of our ships. I don't know why they'd find that interesting, when they could go to the beach, maybe catch themselves some rays...and some surfers," I continue, picking up a fork and poking at my salad, "But, otherwise, Monika's just catching me up on some work stuff. It all seems under control, though I guess I should call later today..."

I look up at Milenka, and she's looking across the table at me, a girlish pout on her face...

Milenka crosses her arms together in front of her, her pouty lips seemingly grow with a sort of jealousy...
"Email?? Work?? No, no, no!!"

The Milenka processes things and calms down...now she truly pouts as she speaks...she opens her arms and gathers her breasts, squeezing them together, they seem bigger, much bigger with her cleavage even longer, even deeper than before....with a wink of her long gorgeous eyelash she says.....
"Oh cutie ~shaking her rack back and forth~ aren't I enough to distract you? Yes, of course my little man knows I am."
...now she pulls down on her bikini top and gives him the sexiest smile....
"So, no work. Promise? My little man will promise? Must hear you say it."

Milenka settles in on the rest of her lunch, feeding Gray his from time to time...now feeling quite filled she says...
"Why not go to beach again? Yes, lets go."

Again, she grabs him by his arm, like a little boy with his mother...she has him carry most everything...towels and her beach bag, which is heavy - quite heavy in fact - again he bumbles his way down...tripping at times, trying to keep up with her and the energy that she now has after being fed....finally, they arrive....this time Milenka chooses a different spot...they lay out the blankets and she lays down first....she then stops him from doing the same...still bent over Milenka gabs his face and speaks in a bimboish tone....

"Sandcastle." ~she says simply~ Gray answers sort of sarcastically, "A sandcastle? You don't want us both to lay down together." Milenka quips, "No, you build sandcastle for Milenka." ...she pulls his face in closer and whispers... "You know how much I want to play mommy with you later. Well, I can't do that without having a sandcastle now."

So, Milenka uses he power of sex and his wants and needs to get what she wants....after she kisses him with a pheromone laden-kiss, Gray goes off, motivated, to build her that sandcastle.....

"Sure, of course, sure..." I promise, in my most conciliatory of tones, putting down my fork, "No work. Not during our honeymoon. This week is about you and me. Right?"

Satisfied, she gives me a wide, satisfied smile and an extra little jiggle of her chest. Between that, and the ringing in my ears when she called me 'little man', I'm perfectly happy just to make her happy, when I get these little rewards. I turn my phone face down and push it even further aside, to emphasize my seriousness, and eye my salad.

Though she's already back at her plate, she notices my reticence, and coos like a mother hen to me, grabbing my fork and encouraging me to eat, which I do, for a few bites until our conversation rolls back in again. She's giggling at my already-developing sunburn, but when she notices me not eating, she takes my fork herself in mock exasperation and begins feeding salad to me, across the small table.

I laugh, and take it from her as we talk. Though the greens taste lifeless to me, and the dressing is bland, I can't refuse being fed by a gorgeous woman like this. Even when our bewildered server reappears, to fill our water glasses, I merely look up in mischievous chagrin while Milenka pops a little peppadew pepper into my mouth.

After lunch, we head back down to the beach. Milenka is excited to work on her tan and - damn! - I forgot to run back to the room for lotion. Milenka poo-poos my concern over my sunburn and keeps us beach-bound; she tans easily and darkly, and maybe doesn't understand the world of hurt I could be facing tonight. I'll ask an attendant, next time I see one, to grab me some...

Again, I almost can't believe how clumsy I am, as we walk. I think it's these sandals...they seem big. Or maybe it's this bag of hers. It's only got - what? - some towels, my phone, her phone, some other...stuff. But it seems so heavy! I totally have to get back in shape. Maybe we'll work out together this week, like she'd said earlier.

So, anyway, by the time we get to the beach, I'm sorta looking forward to laying down again. Maybe we can find a spot in the shade? No - Milenka wants the sun, right down near the water's edge, so I can build her a sandcastle?

"Ha ha," I laugh, and tell her how I'd like to lay down. But she gives me that pout, and teases me again. And then, with a kiss, my knees weaken and she gets her way. Fine, okay, no problem...but where are those attendants? I need sunblock!

There are a couple low surf-chairs down the beach a bit, which I gather for us and set up so Milenka can watch as I begin to mush together a little sandcastle for her, a few feet off to the side.

Throughout my little task, she chirps and coos encouragements to me, which make me smile and think fondly back on younger years, at the beach with my own parents. I know I may be inventing the memories - I don't know if my own mother would have ever paid a sandcastle of mine any mind - but it all harks back to an simpler time. And those times where, sitting in the sand like a child, I start to feel a little ridiculous, Milenka has to merely lean in a little closer <pheromones>and I'm determined again: this is going to be the best sandcastle EVER.

And, finally, I'm done. I sit up, and back away a little from my creation. It's...well...it's not a masterpiece. It's not even that big. I only had this one little bucket I found over by the path, and not really any other tools but my hands and an old piece of driftwood. But - hey. I did it, it's mine.

"Milenka?" I call. She's laid back in her chair, eyes closed, to face the sun. When she hears me, she turns my way and smiles...

"I'm done..!"

Milenka looks on at first and yes, does gives him some words of encouragement like.... "My little man builder." "So creative, yes you are." "That's right, like that. Looks so good" ....but then, being a bit of a perfectionist, Milenka grows tired and instead decides to work on her tan...by the time he finishes, she has moved on in her mind and almost has forgotten that she has given him this task in the first place...

The Milenka hears her little boy call out to her...his voice sounds a bit whiny...he calls out again and he says loudly and impatiently, "Milenka, I'm done! I'm done with your sandcastle!"

Milenka hears that whiny tone and catches the emphasis of his words, "your"....

In an almost sinister tone Milenka says...
"Yes, it is my sandcastle. I did ask for it and my little man did such a good job."

She rises out of her beach chair, hands on her hips, again, blocking out the sun and showing how tall, how in control and how determined she can become...

In an effort to teach him a lesson Milenka says...
"Now Milenka can do something to it that I think my little man will really like."
...she drops to her knees in font of him and in one big swift motion as she holds onto the sides of her ginormous tits, Milenka pounds the sandcastle that Gray built, not once...not twice, but no less than six times!

Gray's sandcastle is now nothing more than a piece of rubble....his stunned reaction is no surprise to Milenka....she sees this and knows that she needs to neutralize any anger he may have...so she gets back on her knees and knee-walks over to him, further crushing the rubble that was once his creation...her body know inches away from his face.....as he begins to say something he might regret, she belts out a dose of pheromones and watches him go from anger to half-lobotomy...then she says to him....

"No whining at Mommy, understand? Little Zaja will learn to come to Ma Ma and speak more softly and caress my hand when he wants attention, understand?"

Milenka watches him shake his head yes....
"Now clean off sand from Mommy. Once done, you help Ma Ma to beach chair and clean off sand from feet. After, put on Mommy's sandals and then we go back to resort. I think Little Zaja has sunburn. Look very red. Ma Ma just realizing."

With those words, he does as he is told and then she drags Gray back up to the resort...with him trailing behind as usual....

"My little man did such a good job..." she says, the praise making me smile despite myself, as she stands and towers over my creation in the sand, "Now Milenka can do something to it that I think my little man will really like..."

With that, she crouches down and - <gulp> what is she doing? - leans over the sandcastle. Suddenly, as I sit there, sunburnt and on my hands and knees in the sand, the moment becomes charged. I flush in ignominy as I can't help but see it: she's a giantess, looming over my little castle. Her eyes meet mine, and she knows she has my attention. And, she said it herself: Now Milenka can do something to it that I think my little man will really like...

She's thinking back to that movie, last week..."A movie about woman who gets so big? Then chases after husband?" ...and how it seemed to unnaturally excite me...

I know what she's going to do.

She smiles. And then she squashes it. She crushes it. Like a giant woman over a tiny building, mashing it to the ground. Any little people in it: destroyed. Again and again she rolls her big, heavy chest into it, over it, plowing the sand flat. As if she's enjoying it!

"H-h-hey!!" I exclaim, trying to find my tongue, make a joke, but I'm too transfixed...another couple croaks is all I manage as, finally, she's squashed it out. It's as if it was never there, and she looks back at me and smiles again...

...I am in shock, definitely, my eyes wide. Does she think it anger? Does she think I'm mad? Because, as she purses her lips and rises up to her knees, she moves in my direction with furrowed brow. Did I ruin my little man's house?

It's not anger...no, of course not...

She's kneeling in front of me, where I sit in the sand...big breasts right in my face...pheromones wash over me...

...I'm so fucking turned on.

This play-acting as a giantess, and this new stern-mommy play...oh my god...

She half-smiles at me, realizing what she's doing. She instructs me to...yes...clean her...sh'es covered with muddy sand...

...half in a daze of pheromones, I make my way down to the water with my bucket, fill it with sea water, and come back to where she waits with patience for me. She smiles at me as I return to my knees and shyly take the water, in small handfuls, and scoop it onto her bosom. Small bit by small bit, the water dribbles onto her breasts and, in little rivulets, the sand begins to stream off. She waits for me, indulgently, through my futile efforts and tolerates my obviously goggling eyes.

Finally though, and despite her charitable smile, her patience wears, and she takes the bucket from me and puts it between us...

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16m17n_cleanup[/video]

...and finishes the job herself. She talks to me, as I watch her rinse the last bits of sand and mud from her chest and legs, eventually picking up the bucket and dumping it fully over herself.

I am so hard at this point, I think I am about to burst: the sandcastle, the pheromones, this spectacle...and her stern-mommy voice, as she now takes me by the hand and directs me to wash her feet. She sits in her chair, leaning back to relax as I fill my bucket once more with water and come to sit at her feet.

First, I dig a little hole for her, in which to place her feet. They are delicate, but bigger than mine. Covered with sand, up to her shins. Using the bucket, I rinse them, pouring water down from below her knees, over her ankles. Water starts to fill the shallow hole I've made, and then slowly drains away. I take care to wash her lower legs, her muscular calves and thin ankles. I take hold of each foot - magnificent arches, strong tendons - and pour water over them. A little pool of silt forms.

I look up at her, and she is beaming down on me with pride. Though still acting the tight-lipped mommy, she can't help but fight back an amused smile and points her toes, encouraging me to continue. Gently I scrub them with my hand, and rinse them again with water. Her right foot is immaculate, now, slick and shiny in my hand...and I lean in to kiss it. Still blissed-out by pheromones, it seems like the most natural thing to do. I kiss it again, and again, tasting seawater and the hint of her skin. Milenka giggles once, but allows me to continue. Soon, I'm covering it, across her upper foot, with my gentle, tentative lips. She tilts it up, and allows me to kiss the bottom. The pad, along her arch...

"Uh...can I get you anything?"

What?!

I look up, quickly - and there's a girl here!

Our server - again, the same one from lunch - is standing beside us in the sand, as I'm all but worshiping my wife's foot. I flush red, and drop it immediately.

Though my ears are burning in humiliation, I hear Milenka say yes, please...can we have some aloe sent to our room? We're headed there soon. My sunburn - yikes.

And so, after the attendant leaves, we pack up...and head back to the suite...

Now after 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Milenka and Gray arrive at the resort and, even inside, he still seems to trail behind her...from other staffers perspective and the few people who are at this resort (since it is a resort for the very rich), Gray does look like a little boy trailing his mother....she stands tall and comes across as that goddess - even to others....Gray, seems short, and with his sunburn he is slightly crouched over, which makes their size difference more apparent....

By the time they get back to the suite, a silver tray with all sorts of aloe products sits on top of it...Milenka goes to grab the key, but the door automatically unlocks by her mere presence....she stops to look around for cameras, but there are none...she just looks back at Gray and he shrugs his shoulders....Milenka quickly moves on while Gray ponders what just happened with that door...

Now inside she takes a good look at him...
"Oh my, Little Zaja is like, how you Americans say, like lobster. So red. It is Ma Ma's fault. I want sun. We protect you next time."

She gets to work, she pulls his swimming trunks off and decides to wet him down with a cold shower first...Gray fusses with her, but she'll have none of it....
"Little Man, we must get grains of sand off you."
Still holding him she smiles...
"Besides, the cool water should feel good on your hot skin."

Milenka pats him dry and begins the task of lathering her hands with the aloe cream and smears it on his skin....from face to neck...from shoulders to back....down his arms, and all on his thighs to his calves....she decides to even cover around his penis and under his balls....the massaging makes him immediately hard...now on her knees she looks down at it and then up at him....
"Later you big boy. Mommy will take care of him later."

Milenka decides not to take any chances...on the silver trays are some rolls of special gauze...Milenka decides to use them....
"No Little Zaja, stand still for Ma Ma."

She rolls the white gauze around every square inch of his body, except for his cock, balls and ass...she doesn't make the gauze too tight...just enough...even his face is covered in gauze and he looks like a mummy....

"Stay here in bathroom, Mommy be back. We can't have you to look this way."

Upon her return she holds his special fur pajamas I one hand and a pair of adult diapers in the other and smiles broadly at him....then says, in a sort of half mocking and half loving tone....
"Look what Ma Ma has for her little Zaja?"

It doesn't take much for Milenka to put his diaper on and then put on his fur pajamas...once done, he looks as furry and cute as ever....
"Time for us to go into nest."

She holds his hand and they both enter...it is dark and Milenka cannot find the light switch...then she thinks to herself, "I want lights on."

Suddenly, the lights go on...

"Hmmm?" she thinks to herself and then decides not to question it...maybe there is a sensor in the room...

"Is a bit cool in room."
Looking down at Gray, she can see he is warm....as she looks for something, a dial, or anything, the room slowly warms up...enough to make her warmer (as she is in her bikini still), but not too much that Gray will be excruciatingly hot...

The swells in her chest have gotten bigger, she could feed him now or wait...she turns to Gray and says aloud...
"Could use easy chair to sit down as Ma Ma is getting tired."

Suddenly, the floor opens up nearby and metamorphocally, a changing shape, covered in fur, changes from flat floor to what looks like an easy chair...Milenka looks at Gray spellbound, and Gray returns with the same look of shock.....something special happens in this place, they both know that, but something is bringing them deeper in this new world of theirs....something is different....

"Too b-bad it's not Halloween," I say, a little sheepishly through my mask of gauze, while she finishes wrapping my head-to-toe burn in aloe-laden bandages. "I look like a mummy."

At that, I get a bemused little smile from Milenka. But she's intent on this obviously intense, Slavic remedy for what is, honestly, a bad burn. But it's not, like...terminal. I don't know why I'm letting her do this so easily to me - it's humiliating! - especially when she pulls out the diaper and those pajamas again.

Well, truthfully...I do know why I'm allowing it. Why I'm being so passive, here...

"I-I'm so <heh heh> wrapped up in you," I lamely joke, trying to mask both my shame and arousal with humor, as she's finishing up attaching the diaper around me, and fussing with my bandages. Fact of the matter is...I love this. God help me, I've gotten to the point where - I want it. To be utterly pampered and totally minimized by her smothering care and concern. The confidence she has, and the power it's giving her over me: fuck...it gets me so hot.

And, then there's this...room. What's happening? The locked door, the main one to our suite...it seemed to open for her. And then - the fur room, the nest: weirder still. It seems to...sense us. Or, at least, sense her. Something odd happens, when we enter. As if the environment - the lighting, the temperature, the very air of the room - it changes. Like it's...listening to her, or knows what she wants.

I look at her, as we stand there in the nest, as all this is happening. Her eyes are glimmering, she's looking around the room and her mind - such as it is - is running, struggling to comprehend something. Were I not, already, beginning to fall under the sway of the her ripe pheromones, heavy in the air, I would maybe start to feel a sense of foreboding. My mind would try to piece together a logical mechanism. But I don't. In fact, when she all but commands an amorphous easy chair to form from the floor, and then looks down on me with a new sense of power - I get chills. Intense chills of arousal, so powerful because they're tinged with fear.

Milenka steps towards, and sits down into, this new, fur-lined 'chair' like she's taking a throne. She crosses her legs, leans back and - spinning her high-heeled beach sandal on her foot - extends her arms to me.

I sense pheromones filling the room...not necessarily from her, but emanating from the walls themselves. They calm me, again, and get me to do exactly what she wants - to go to her. I smile, bashfully, and step up to her, looking down at her, she up at me. She looks fantastic and healthy: her eyes glow brightly, against skin newly darkened, after only a single day in the sun. Her hair has picked up new highlights, and seems thicker, longer, and more wild than ever. And in her bikini, with breasts that have slowly swollen over the day to great, turgid heaviness...she has the figure of a goddess.

I take her hands, and she tugs at me, to pull me down to her lap. But I resist, and instead put one hand on her one knee, and slide my other hand under to the other knee. She looks up at me, quizzically, and I smile down at her, awkwardly through my bandages which cover near all my face save my eyes and mouth.

I push at her knee, a little uncertainly, but her eyes blaze and - in a moment of realization - she allows me to spread her legs, apart...and watches me kneel, in front of her, between them.

I lean forward, moving my head in, between her thick, muscular legs as - between the two of us - we wriggle her out of her bikini bottoms. My face, next thing I know, is soon planted deep in her thighs, my mouth on woman, and my tongue runs itself up her wet, warm, swollen lips.

The groan I hear from above is totally startled, primevally feminine, and utterly amazed. It's then that I realize...

...she's never felt this before.

"Oooooooh!!" ~Milenka moans out loud as her little man goes to work on her pussy...the energy...the excitement from the touch of his mouth and his tongue, on her inside thighs on the area just near her pussy...her crotch, and then her labia, which are swollen bigger and thicker than her beautiful lips....engorged if you will....the stimulation is mind-blowing and Gray's tongue and lips become like hands and fingers....his technique is so good that he is like a Beethoven and she is his instrument....he licks her and excites her like he is playing a masterpiece....she gushes, rocks back and forth, her long hair whipping around...it is if she is a woman who is possessed...her moans continue and fill the room with a cacophony of passionate sounds....she yells all these names at times like~ "Ooh, my little man!" or "Little Zaja knows what Mommy needs, yes!" ~ she grinds his face further inside of her pussy and all the while a steady stream of her pheromones fills the room...Gray brings Milenka to the edge and soon she will have a fantastic orgasm....

But....other things are happening to Milenka....

As if she is having an out-of-body-experience...her mind, which is now in a very different place due to her own sexual hormones now finds that this room that they are in seems to be communicating with her...it hints at things she can do...powers that she has....how her mind, body, and spirit are one and how this room is her servant...she is queen...it will do what she wishes for it to do...

"Yesss!, Yessss!, Yessssss!" ~ Milenka shouts.....

KOLECTV is here and is so sophisticated and advanced in its technologies and its science that the room can do many things...this is not magic....the room will read her thoughts via the chip in her head...a direct connection to the neurons and synapses of her female brain and will be a slave to her very whims...from the practical to, well many other things.....

"Ohhh, fuck yesssssssss! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

Milenka has an intense orgasm, her pussy, practically grafted onto Gray's face.....as she comes down from this natural high, she pulls down her bikini top and motions toward her nipples....it is time for another feeding, time for Gray to go get his breast milk...

With a mere thought of getting him to her, part of the chair morphs and scoops Gray up....like a wave of fur, it picks him up and gently places him on top of Milenka...it then pushes his face into her left nipple, as if it knows, as if it can see it...Gray latches, then the wave of fur recoils and returns to the floor...

Milenka reflects briefly in this new found power and looks at Gray with a broad smile as she pets his head watching him dutifully suckle...what more can she do in this room and be further the mommy to him...

I should be freaked out by this, I know I should: I just got picked up by a room.

But, for some reason, I'm not. Is it the pheromones, pouring down from her as I nurse at her breast again? Or is it these other pheromones, seeping out of the walls of the very room itself, this womb-like nest of ours? Or - and maybe this is the most frightening - is it me? Does it speak to something inside myself, that could accept the increasingly bizarre nature of this room, if it means expanding my new wife's powers over me? If it furthers my own inferiorities? If, through my own passivity, I'm actually aroused by it? Did this room just respond to some silent command of hers, or is it acting on its own? Either way....god that's hot.

<suck suck suck>

I nurse at her chest, held in our cocoon-like easy chair, and let the warmth of her flow over me. I can feel it, like a huge, soft hand itself, her affection, her rapture - with the tenderness of this moment, in the afterglow of her earth-shaking climax. There is a tingling to my skin, as well, a faint sting that's cool and pleasant. The sunburn, I figure, or the aloe ointment itself? It's...nice, along with the feel of her soft breast, big, pressing on my face. She coos and humms to me, in near-delirium herself, and instinctively goes for my cock.

I'm hard, through my diaper, through my zip-up fur suit. When she realizes this, she rubs me, for a brief while like this through these layers - until she moans and needs more. I whine in arousal myself, as she shifts me in her arms - switching breasts - and begins to unzip me, down to my knees. She's pulling the diaper away, now, and soon I'm in her hand - in what's becoming our typical routine - and she's jerking me off as she breastfeeds me.

She's doing this for herself, it seems, as much as me. And when I come - remarkably soon, remarkably easily, seeing as this is my third orgasm of the day - she gets nearly as much pleasure from it as I do. She moans and purrs, perhaps having a little climax herself through her nipple, and when I finish nursing at her breast...she's asleep.

So relaxed, myself, that when I take the opportunity to nuzzle into her nipple - still moist with a mixture of milk and my saliva - I am gradually overtaken by <yawn> sleepiness myself...the room has, I noticed, slowly darkened around us...encouragingly...

...an afternoon nap, for us both, in our nest...

I wake to her gently pulling off my zip-up pajamas, and though the room is still dark, I can make out her beaming smile when she sees me stir. I smile up at her, too, and feel her starting to tenderly peel the bandages off me, as I lay across her lap. The air is cool, and my skin feels refreshed and revitalized. Has the aloe worked that well, already? In the darkness, I can't really see: am I still red? With all my bandages off, now, her hand runs itself tentatively over my bare belly, and down my leg...no pain, certainly...oddly smooth, and slick, and...mmmm....

As if on cue, the overhead lamps in the room gradually begin to come on, fading in. I watch her face as she looks me over, now in the light, and immediately gasps with a sudden, huge smile. Her mouth drops open in shock and one hand flies up to cover it, in surprise.

Oh my god. I'm hairless.

She tries to hide a laugh, an amused snort of astonishment, but can't. She giggles at me as I gasp, my own mouth dropping open now with the shock.

"Oh my god!" I laugh, myself, "What did that stuff do?!?"

I look myself over, now, and can see it. My burn - it's basically gone. My skin looks renewed and fresh. But - it's bare, everywhere. I'm naked and totally hairless; the spent bandages, off to the side: I can see it. They have my old body hair, stuck to them in the ointment.

One hand shooting to my scalp, feeling my still-full head of hair, I sigh in relief - good, I'm not bald! But look at me! I'm like a...a kid! Even my nuts - hairless. My cock, sticky to my upper thigh with my dried come, looks even bigger than ever, now that I'm so bare.

"Did you know it would do this?!" I ask, brow furrowed but still smiling and unable to keep myself from laughing. I look ridiculous! "Is this some more...ancient...Slavic...hocus pocus?!"

Still giggling, with her hand demurely over her mouth, she shakes her head emphatically - No! No! - but her eyes are glimmering, sparkling, as they roam my newly smooth skin, head to toe.

Ok - I believe her. But I look ridiculous! And she - well...with that look in her eyes...she seems to like this...

While she still supports me with one arm behind my shoulders and head, her other hand has begun to roam its way all over me, caressing my sleek, still slightly slick skin. Up, down my leg. Smoothly down my arms. Over, in wide circles, my belly. Up...nnnnghh...and under my sac....

...she likes this, yes she does...

I look up at her, and she down at me...our gazes meet for a moment, and I feel her encircle my shaft again...

...number four, here it comes....

An hour or so later, we're finally up, back in our suite. I've showered, cleaned myself of several layers of jizz and the remaining, obviously depilatory aloe ointment. I'm still amazed at my own hairlessness...and so is Milenka, I can tell; her eyes rove me any chance they can get. Finally, though, I'm in some clothes, and she's in the shower, behind a steamy wall of glass. I call in to her:

"I'll meet you down there?"

We've agreed - a cocktail sounds nice, at the beach, under the stars. It's already well past sunset, and we thought we'd start our night that way. She wants to get herself all made up, though, and seeing that I'm already ready already, insists that I head down there first.

And so, I grab my phone and head out, down to the little beach immediately abutting the resort, within a few steps of a bar-side patio but shielded from view by a row of low beach shrubs and palm trees. I'd already called ahead to let them know we were coming, so the staff has set up a couple low, wooden beach chairs and a little cocktail table in the sand. I kick off my sandals and make my way over to have a seat.

Waiting for Milly but knowing she'll be a while, I pull out my phone and check email. As I'm scrolling through - "yes, please...a beer would be great..." - I let the nice young lady who approaches me know what I'd like to drink. "And...a bottle of white Burgundy, if you could, in a bucket of ice? A couple glasses too?"

I know I'd promised NO WORK this week, to Milenka - but no harm right? I'm so relaxed, nothing can harsh my mellow tonight. I ignore most of my emails, but reply to a couple. Another message from Monika makes me snicker, a little. She's funny. Her meetings seemed to go fine today, and it sounds like the bridesmaids had fun on their tour of my offices and the shipyard and - wow, why in heavens would they want to see all our servers? Well, it sounds like they had a lot of fun - Kristina, Tatyna and Elvira are out tonight for drinks with some of the attorneys from legal, Akilinia is still flirting with my IT guys at work, and Valentina apparently has already gone home with Phil, the head of our HR department. I chuckle, put the phone away, and accept a tall glass of pilsner from the server, who also puts a tin bucket full of ice and a bottle of French white on our little table.

Just then, as I take my first sip of beer, there's Milenka, smiling, and walking towards me on the beach...

Milenka as she goes through the motions of getting ready, showering and applying make up, layering her pink lipstick nice and thick on her pouty lips, applying mascara and combing her long, black mane she reflects upon things....

In her own thoughts...
"So excited, like little schoolgirl. Is like whole new world opening up. I know is KOLECTV behind things. Is must be. But should I care? The room seemed to do whatever Milenka tells it to do. Almost seemed like it felt what Milenka was thinking before I think it."

Talks to the mirror as she continues to brush her hair....falsely exasperated but with a smile...
"Oh, Milenka is that make sense? No! No, it does not. But room change to pick up my little husband. Like nurse, push him to breast."

Brush, brush, brush....

Again aloud....
"And, lights go on when I say so, but not say so. Very confusing."

Brush, brush, brush....

Bites her lip and smiles with that devilish smile....
"Is what else can Milenka make room do? So, much fun, oh yes! Fun will have with my little man. We see what room can do."

~giggles at mirror~

Milenka, now happy at her self-discovery and very aware that she has a power over Gray, feels inclined to use that power...not to hurt him, but to have that sense of overpowering him in every way possible...to making him embarrassed maybe...to making him truly feel diminutive to her....yes, to making him feel....small...

Milenka decides to put on a floral print dress...it is more of a body stocking, but covers all of her private parts while revealing others...
Denise-Milani-Flower-Dress-2.jpg

...she puts on some sandals and is off....she saunters through the resort, getting looks, but is all too confident (and maybe a bit oblivious to notice)....besides, she knows she's tall, she knows she's beautiful, and well endowed...she was manufactured to look that way...can she help it if she's physically...perfect...

Now, making her way down to the beach, Milenka sees Gray on the phone from a distance and as she makes her final approach toward him, she stands behind his chair, bends from her waist, sticking her perfect ass high in the air, then brings her arms around him, just below his neck...being playful, she gives him a gentle, tightening squeeze (not quite a headlock mind you, but a firm squeeze....her head comes down and her multitude of locks falls in front of his face, and she lets out a small amount of her pheromones as she says....

"My Little Man wasn't on phone ding work, was he? You know what we talked about, no work on honeymoon. No tell Milenka truth."

She squeezes his chest (more like across his clavicle) just a bit more...

"Mmmmmm...." I sigh, as she embraces me from behind, "that feels nice, Mrs. Gray..." Her arms are tight around my upper chest, and a thick curtain of her perfumed hair enshrouds me. Immediately I feel even more relaxed, and happy she's here...like an emptiness that I didn't even know was there just suddenly got filled.

"Work?" I reply, flushing a little, and finding myself acutely aware of the strength of her arms around my neck, "Nah...just, uh, checking on how the girls are doing..."

I fill Milly in on what Monika had told me, how the bridesmaids had spent their day and what they were doing for the evening. As nonchalant as I was trying to sound, I was also warily mindful of her embrace, feeling it's tightness. Of course I don't want to lie to Milenka, but I also don't want to upset her.

I laugh, a little too relaxed, I guess, incredulous but amused by the girls' boldness. Luckily, I think Milenka believes me and releases me after a seductive little kiss and nibble to my ear. I motion to the seat in the sand next to me, out stretching my arm to help her sit and standing a little, ever the gentleman.

I pour her a glass of white wine, and we share a little toast before sitting back to enjoy the early evening, burying our toes in the sand, looking up at the stars. Our hands drift towards each other, and we interlock fingers across the space between us.

"This is nice, hm?" I ask, taking the moment to close my eyes, and breath in the night. The air - perfect temperature, with no breeze - is full of sea water, and of her. I'm in heaven, and when I look over at her - she looks enraptured as well. Moonlight dances over the gentle waves, which lap and purr onto the shore a few feet away.

We talk, easily, between sips of our drinks. Even the silences, just as frequent, are comfortable and intimate. Our fingers play with one another, our hands in a slow little dance...

Milenka enjoys the small talk between the two of the of them and genuinely feels their love grow for each other every day for each other...she enjoys a first glass, then another and another...the mention of the beautiful night by Gray makes Milenka feel good about the whole honeymoon and purchasing this island in the first place...

Now feeling a bit high from the alcohol, Milenka decides that it is time to do something else....she stands up with her glass and polishes off her fourth glass of wine....she stands before Gray, smiling and giggling....she licks her lips and slowly removes her dress...as she does, more and more of her skin is revealed, along with her enormous breasts, her round derriere, and her succulent pussy....she throws the dress in the chair and flips off her sandals...

Then, once again, Milenka bends from the waist, her body becomes so curvy, her hips seem bigger and her breasts droop right into Gray's lap...she rests her lips on his and gives him a very gentle kiss.....then says....

"Time to swim, darling. You come with me. We swim. What you Americans call skinny dipping, no? Yes, of course. Now you come. You come now."

Milenka pulls him up from the chair. and in her usual way, practically tears the clothes from his body...he is now naked and hairless and she smiles with glee and runs her hands all over him, including his cock and his balls.....
"Ma Ma just love the way her Little Man feel. So smooth. I want to keep you like this for good."

She kisses him again then grabs him by the arm and pulls him into the ocean...she swims around him and then away from him and yells out...
"Come my Little Man. Come catch you're Milenka. I give you something sexy if you catch me."

"You're crazy..." I laugh, looking around to see if anyone else is near to witness Milly peel herself out of her dress on the beach, "Skinny dipping? Here?" I shake my head with an incredulous smile, marveling at both her amazing body and her boldness.

Naked, now, to the world, she pulls me up from my chair, and begins to help me pull my clothes from myself. As we both laugh, tipsy from wine, I consider what a different man I am now than I was just two weeks ago. The old me would never have done this - stripped naked on a beach, with others just a short ways away. I'm so much more relaxed, more at ease with life and more serene with my place in it. And, I know, it's Milenka who's helped me get there. When I'm with her - despite my sometimes nervous excitement - all seems right with the world.

"You're amazing," I tell her with obvious admiration, as she's crouched down in front of me, helping me to step out of my shorts. From her position, she fixes me with a sly, naughty little smile. I laugh. "No, no no ! I don't mean just that!" I continue, as she stands back up, in front of me. One hand of hers goes to my chest, and mine fall affectionately to her wide, bare hips. "I mean...you're amazing, Milly. You...you make me be...me."

Her eyes glimmer in the moonlight, caught by my tenderness, struck by emotion, and her hand runs down my bare chest. Suddenly, though, she naughtily cups my now smooth, hairless sac and squeezes it with mischief. I yelp a little scream, and laugh as she grabs my arm.

"Hey...hey...hey!" I say, as she pulls me towards the water, "hold on!" We're both laughing, and both totally naked; I look again, back at the beach, to see if anyone is watching (nope). She now has both my hands in hers as she walks backwards into the pleasantly cool Pacific. I tug backwards, playfully resisting, but soon we're in waist-high water and she drops backwards to swim in a casual drift, on her back, away from me.

"Come catch your Milenka," she teases, "I give you something sexy if you catch me..."

"Oh ho!" I retort, and dive in after her. Immediately, she's off, into deeper water. And - though I'm an okay swimmer - she easily outpaces me, though I chase her this way, and that way. She does it easily, laughing at me the whole time.

"C'mon!" I implore, through my labored breaststroke and gasping breaths, "I want something sexy!" She just laughs and laughs and laughs, allowing me to chase her, staying just far enough out of reach to be maddening. For myself, I'm quickly winded. It must be the wine, I think...there's no way I'd normally get this <gasp, gasp>...tired....swimming...

We're out in - I dunno - six feet of water, when I really start to tire. I pause, resting to tread water for a moment, and admire the silhouette of her just ahead of me, looking back at me. In the darkness, all is silver shimmers, and though from this distance I can't see her face her slick hair is like liquid metal.

Even just treading water, I'm too exhausted to continue, and flash back quickly to earlier today: there's no way I want to almost drown twice in one day.

"I <pant, pant> have to take a break !" I call, and push myself backwards towards shore a bit, until I can feel my feet brush sand...

After having all this fun and her teasing him the way she does, Milenka notices how labored his swimming and his breathing is...this seems to be happening with more frequency and she has yet to make a full connection that he is weakening into a child / baby and she the very strong motherly wife...she just knows she is very strong and he needs, well he needs more working out maybe?

Seeing him make it to the shore, she quickly darts forward and swims toward him....she gets to the shore, bends down and almost covers him with her body as she hovers over him on all fours...she can see his erratic breathing, his exhaustion...like a nurse / mother she makes sure he will be all right...

With a deep concerned tone....
"Husband is all right? You so winded so soon. I think fun is over. You need to be in bed. Milenka take good care of you, always."

Milenka kisses Gray on his head and picks him up....getting him dressed and herself dressed....she slowly walks back to the resort...he mumbles saying a few things to her while breathing hard and she shushes him, even placing her index finger on his lips....smiling, she says, "No talk, just relax."

Like before, Milenka walks proudly through the resort, some eyes on her a steward approaches them and tries to help...but Milenka, as always so sure of herself replies, "Husband okay, just winded. Will be fine." The steward offers to bring water to their suite and Milenka looks at the young man, who is just doing his job and replies, "Yes, water is fine. Oh and bottle of Russian vodka."

Back at the room...
Milenka cleans Gray up and mothers him as she does just about everything....this time, she takes she takes his cloths off and leaves him naked, placing him gingerly in their king sized bed...
luxury-bedroom-design-interior-with-red-color.jpg

...covering him up in the multitude of sheets, blankets, and the duvet, she wants him to rest...

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door, Milenka answers the door...the steward, who is shaking, mostly because of his youth and being in the presence of such a tall and beautiful lady, hands over the tray of vodka, bottled water and crystal glasses...Milenka smiles down at him, grabs the young man by his chin and sprays him with a small dose of her pheromones....
"So sweet of young man to bring this."
She tips him with a mock kiss, her lips coming together and blinking her left eye sexily...she massages his right cheek and blows a kiss at him...this is enough to leave the steward in a whole different state on mind, not to mention the full hard-on he now has...

Without any haste, Milenka brings the vodka and water into the bedroom, disrobes, and gets under the covers...her two breasts are huge, and, as she prepares a glass of water and a glass of vodka, Milenka winces...
"Breasts now hurting, but is my Little One too tired? Is okay, can always suckle Ma Ma's breasts in morning."

She helps him drink some water then reaches over him, placing the crystal glass on the table beside the bed...Milenka enjoys the vodka and her face is awash with comfort....
"Russian vodka good."

She looks down and cradles him with her arm and pulls him into her side, almost squishing him into her soft, curvaceous hip....Gray looks up staring at her behemoth breast and then her loving smile as she then takes another sip of her vodka...inquisitive about what happened on the beach, she says in a nonchalant manner....
"So, husband of mine, what happen out in ocean? Why you tired so easily? You need doctor to check you?"

"A..a...a d-doctor..?" I reply, her mountain of tit pillowing my face, "uh, n-no, I...I don't...need a doctor..." I rub my cheek, silky smooth, against her skin, savoring the warmth of her soft right breast. Her nipple is right there, but I do nothing to it save nuzzle it, once, and then again and again, with my cheek and nose.

"But..." I continue, "I have been feeling...kinda, uh, well...weak today..."

With that I feel a little thrill of excitement and I pause, and remember back. Even before the swimming, tonight: with the windsurf boards, carrying the bags to the beach...even just walking. I've felt physically...uncertain. Unsteady. A bit...anemic. But, certainly...the swimming outright exhausted me, so quickly.

While my left arm is curled up beneath me, my right lays over her abdomen, my hand caressing the firm leanness of her belly, the dramatic thinness of her waist, the womanly swell of her hip.

"And...a little while ago, swimming...when you pulled me in to shore...what a relief it was...I felt so light in your arms..."

I know, of course, that I'm fully under the sway of her pheromones, at this point. Relaxed, my tongue is loose. But...she is letting me talk. I can feel it: she likes hearing this.

I continue. "Being with you...you're so tall, so beautiful and perfect, so strong..." I say, my heart suddenly starting to beat more quickly, "y-you make me f-feel, like, short...w-weak...you m-make me feel...s-small..."

I notice how this excites her. I can feel her pulse, through her body, quickening. I can hear her breath becoming more shallow.

I start rutting into her thigh, slowly, my cock already hardening.

"...and I kinda like it..."

With one hand, she's begun to pet my hair, where I lay on her chest.

"I...I, uh, like feeling, like, uh...inferior to you..." I say, with careful hesitation in my voice, "I like how weak you make me feel..."

My hand is now between her legs, caressing the soft skin of her inner right thigh. I nuzzle my face up against her heavy weight, against the underside of her right breast. It's...it's as big as my head, bigger...

"...a-and...recently...I've been feeling weaker and weaker, Milly..." I say, feeling for sure now how aroused she's becoming, "I'm...a little weakling, compared to you..." I start to kiss, feebly, at the firm flesh of her breast, under it, pressing my face into her lower tit with devotion.

"But..." I continue, knowing this little game of mine is exciting her, (and, good god, it's exciting me) "what if I keep g-getting weaker? W-would you take care of me if...if it keeps going? If I keep getting weaker?" I take a deep breath. "And what if...if I get <gulp, I can't believe I'm about to say this>...smaller?"

After he answers her question Milenka replies with a very caring, mothering tone....
"Well, if husband no need doctor, then Milenka will do all she can to take care of husband when he feels so weak."

Saying that he is weak, knowing that she possess greater strength than Gray (not to mention their height and weight difference) makes Milenka feel very warm inside and very happy...

Milenka listens to him continue to speak....
Gray said:
"Being with you...you're so tall, so beautiful and perfect, so strong, a-and...y-you make me f-feel weak...s-small..."

Hearing these words makes her tingle inside, a wide grin appearing across her....

That's when she lets out a controlled amount of pheromones, just enough to encircle Gray and make him want her even more...she watches him rut and nuzzle as his head goes under her right breast disappearing entirely...in the moment, the way she feels about him feeling weaker, about her possessing more strength, it culminates into more pheromones being released, but what is even more amazing is that Milenka produces more breast milk in the heat of the moment...now her tit is even heavier and is dripping over his head...the softness of its underside now cradles Gray's head...she knows he is happy, very happy and she watches as his cock gets harder and harder.....this makes her move slightly forward, her body practically wrapping itself around his body....and she loves mothering him this way...

Milenka continues to listen to these feeble cries come from him and all she can think at the moment is how much she can overpower him and do so in every way it seems...

She stops for a moment and Gray continues to speak....

Gray said:
"...a-and...recently...I've been feeling weaker and weaker, Milly...I'm...a little weakling, compared to you...But, what if I keep g-getting weaker? W-would you take care of me if...if it keeps going? If I keep getting weak. And what if...if I get...smaller?"

Again, another wide grin comes from Milenka's thick lips....

She now feels his kissing, the little pecks and smooches...Milenka decides to play with her now engorged nipple and in no time at all she expresses some milk...Milenka lets it drip down and around the underside of her tit as the very wonderful liquid makes its way into Gray's mouth....he takes what he can as some drips onto him...Milenka can see his body fidget as he goes to great lengths to catch every drop of her milk...Milenka then pushes his backside forward and moves his mouth closer and closer until he is right at the fringes of her oversized and darkened areola....

Just listening to such an admission like this is enough for Milenka to touch her own labia and begin to coo and moan...she gets even more comfortable, but does not allow her tit to loosen its grip on his head....
"Oh darling husband, Ma Ma will take care of you no matter how short or weakened you become. I will never let husband go. Will only do best to care for and love."

Milenka continues to feel his touches and becomes very, very turned on by his words of weakness....
"Milenka wants to hear everything. Milenka wants husband to let it all out about weakness."

Now she removes the grip of her breast and picks up Grays body with such ease...she holds him up and smiles, just like he were a baby....then she turns him upside-down....his cock seems so huge...she wants it, but she wants to hear him speak too...now she lowers him, his head, his mouth hovers over her pussy, then she lets him down, his thinner, shorter body on her huge, long body....she licks his long cock like an ice cream cone at first....then commands of him....
"Lick your Milenka's pussy. Make new wife feel good. But don't forget to let out how husband feel."

Now she swallows him wholesale, his cock disappearing into her mouth...she continues to massage his back....oh how it makes her excited knowing that he will be hairless for good....she just loves the softness of his skin, but knows it can be softer...in the moment, as her head bobs up and down she decides that it is time for him to use some of the same creams that she uses....she wants his body as soft as a baby's ass....

She listens to him speak of his weakness in every way imaginable....this makes her coo and moan in sheer delight...more pheromones are released....the room is filled with them and it weakens him even more...she continues to suck his full length, enjoying its warmth, its taste, its feel....every popping vein turns her on and her pussy becomes quite wet....

Milenka pushes the sides of her huge tits inward with her arms and Gray's legs fall within the depths of her cleavage....she has a lock on his legs, which makes him powerless to move them...Milenka has such control over him, she can keep him here for a few moments or all night...

Her moans continue as he speaks and then licks, speaks and then licks....soon she will orgasm, enjoying the thought of "What if he truly became smaller?"

Back
Top Bottom