Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for the perfect smut to romance ratio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! As the title suggests, I am looking for something specific, but am very flexible.

~Female Looking for Male~​

THE LOW DOWN:
I am no newcomer to role play, and I know what bores me. Feminine or push over male characters who have no depth of personality looking for a quick 'wham bam thank you ma'am' story-less role play become tedious, and I won't put the work into it that it deserves. I know myself. I need to be titillated and mystified into a stupor. I need a role play partner who can wipe the stupid smirk right off my face and show me just how little I know about anything. I need a partner who also wants to write for the love of writing, and just also happens to be a smut fiend like I am that can't keep their stories clean.

THE UPSIDE:
I actually am pretty easy to get along with, and am not nearly as judgmental and snarly as it may seem. I just think this sort of aggressive push is required to keep time from being wasted on both parts. Here are some common themes I am interested in:

* As most females are, I am drawn to the 'broken man' and enjoy story lines with dark, damaged, or possibly even bad/evil men.

* I really like fantasy and scifi, and would love to build characters in Westeros, or at the Star Fleet Academy, or anything pop culture (Great Gatsby, Star Wars, Star Trek, GoT, Vampires/Weres/Supes etc.) as long as the characters are original. Very flexible.

* Arranged marriages (or in a fantasy setting something like arranged werewolf mating) is also interesting. I like the story arc of two people figuring each other out after already being pushed into sex or mating.

* I only play females, and only with masculine males. I don't require dom/sub roles to be assigned and roles can land as they will and be reversed as needed, but super submissives will not find what they are looking for here.

* I am wordy, and tend to be descriptive and put effort into my role plays, so I would ask at least the same be given back. I'm not a grammar or spelling nazi, and would prefer to read something that was written in a frenzy of inspiration riddled with mistakes than read something sterile and boring and devoid of interest.

WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO:
I realize I might not find what I'm looking for exactly, especially since my criteria has been rather specific. But as I mentioned before, I am more flexible and kind than it sounds, and would like talking over any RP idea even if you are not sure if we could mesh. Perhaps there are things I don't even know I am interested in yet, and you will be the one to show me! Let's find out, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom