Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parla Piu Piano... (cheerio_cherry's journal) absence inside

cheerio_cherry

Supernova
Okay, so I'm brand new here. There's really not that much for me to say yet except that I expect to be around all day tomorrow even if I am on only every Wednesday and late in the evenings. Should be enough time for me to get some fun in the rp sections, once I get my welcome in anyway. This journal will probably be the most updated thing until I can get clear of moderation. Here and the chat sections because I'm not so into the whole 'let's rp and I'll make you wait until I clear a queue' idea.

The moderation itself is a fantastic idea though. I was on DRP for... oh what?? one day?... before someone posted a link to here and I joined. Instantly. Time passed and I went slack on you because I was only just 18/19 and kinda got burnt out before leaving my password and rp account dead.

I'm now 22 and a lot smarter. So not only will I be on here a lot more but I'll hopefully not lose my password again.

Okay so, here's the summary of my life:

1.) writing - I write a lot
2.) rping - I rp a lot too, you guys know that
3.) Eating - I eat too much
4.) Watching DVDs - Yes, I do that too much too
5.) Use the computer - Always.
6.) Look for jobs - yeah, and they all suck.

... I really need to start collecting new rp photos. Seriously. Upside is so far Kate Walsh is the forerunner for the amount of rps I have her in.

A few of my characters:

Name: Claire Daniels
Sex addiction: Claire is always craving sex but has learnt to ignore most of it.
Kinks: Claire loves being pleasured and she finds that the idea of someone wanting to be with her was enough. Claire is a lesbian, which means only women can please her.
Floor: 1st.
Other: None.

Name: Katherine Jones.
Job: Nurse, Studying to be a doctor.
Kinks: Women, she'll only work on the first floor or second. She will not take on the vicious patients.
Floor: 1st and 2nd, she's a nurse.
Other: Katherine isn't afraid of much, except violent patients. Katherine's also bi-sexual.

Name: Alexis ‘Lexie’ Greyson
Sex addiction: Lexie just craves sex. She loves when people make her wait and beg for releases. Lexie is bi.
Kinks: Women and being held down (gently).
Floor: 2nd
Other: None.

Name: Erin Hanson
Job: Doctor.
Kinks: None. Erin will gladly do whatever it takes to help patients.
Floor: 1st and 2nd.
Other: Nope.

Name: Hannah ‘Han’ Jackson
Job: Doctor.
Kinks: Nope. Hannah’s most likely to just do what she can to please her patients.
Floor: 1st and 2nd.
Other: Nope.

Pic may be coming soon... cause yeah I get bored at times and well, this way I know who some of my options are.

The first 3 women so far:

1:
ro_laren.jpg

2:
crusherheadshotfav.jpg

3:
deanna6.jpg

and my favourite so far:

1:
kate-walsh-private-practice.jpg

Hm...

I think I need to get a few more ideas outta my brain. Will have to try later tonight.

For now a banner:

LMJ4BW.jpg

I should probably make a banner display page in artworks eventually...

Back
Top Bottom