Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☆ Domme Desires - FxF - Revamped, again. ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiDoll

Star

Revamping this one more time, making it plain and simple.

I am a Domme in search of female slaves only!
I am not accepting any male characters, I will ignore you if you send me a message with a male character.

Do not post here, I will ask you to delete your post.

A quick summary of my style:
  • ☆ I love romance, plot and plot twists. If you can give me a story that is more than just smut I will love you forever.
    ☆ I love cute things and I can get easily excitable, I like to have fun with it.
    ☆ I enjoy the hardcore stuff (My favourite thing in the world is anal and elctro shock), but I draw the line at watersporst, scat, vore, anal prolapsing and vomit.
    ☆ I play over private messages only.
    ☆ I do have a life offline, so if I haven't responded in a while just give me a little nudge.

But that's enough about me, let's get down to business.

This is what I require of you if you wish to be a pet:
  • 1. I want you to match everything I write with the same amount of input, no one liners please!
    2. Everything must be in third person; I will not do anything in first person.
    3. I need you to give me at least a paragraph per post, I crave detail and I need the story to keep moving.
    4. I need a link to your Rabbit Hole or F-list or give me an explicit list of what you will do and what you won't do. I can get very hardcore when in the mood so I need to know if I might go too far.
    5. I need you to fill out a character profile with as much detail as possible, I like to know everything. I judge you by your profile so make sure you're happy with it before you send it off! I'll tell you if you don't appeal to me.
    6. Include an anime style picture as your appearance, please, it's a big turn on for me.( Especially if they have big breasts ❤ )
    7. Both you and your character must be over the age of 18, I will not accept anyone who is younger or looks younger. I may accept some one as young as 16, but you'll have to message me about it first.

For your profile:

Please complete this character skeleton, fill it out with as much detail as you can and don’t forget to add your picture.
Place your profile into a new message with “Submissive Desires” in the subject line, do not post your profiles here, they will go unread and unnoticed.

Remember to go through my characters below and tell me which one you’d prefer me to use.
Please take into consideration their personality traits, they may not be what you want.
If you can't find a character you like message me and we can discuss a character that would better suit your needs.

If you wish to discuss anything before sending in your profile don't hesitate to message me.
I would be delighted to help you.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Profile Skeleton:
  • Appearance: (Please attach a anime style picture, if you don't I will send you back to get one)
    Name:
    Age: (MUST BE OVER AT LEAST 18 IN APPEARANCE AND AGE, THE LOWEST I'LL GO IS 16 AND EVEN THEN WE MUST DISCUSS IT FIRST)
    Race: (Please, no fully animal creatures. Furries are fine, but to an extent, message me for more info if you're unsure)
    Likes: (Eg: Ice cream, sunny days and puppies. Nothing sexual)
    Dislikes: (Eg: Rainy days, raisins, cats. Nothing sexual)
    F-List or Rabbit Hole: (Please place a link to your F-List or Rabbit Hole, if you don't have one then just put in a list of your do's and don'ts)
    Bio: (Give me at least a paragraph of their back story, I like to know how they came to be so submissive)
    Extra information: (Things you don't think to add in their bio, like personality traits or awesome skills they might possess)
    Mistress you prefer me to use: (Tell me by name which mistress you would like me to use. Take into account their personality traits as they may not be what you want in the long run.)
    OOC: (Is there anything you want to tell me or ask, but don't want to send a new message? Place your thoughts here!)

RE: ☣ Domme Desires - FxF - New and Improved! ☣

# 1 - I'd really like to use this one!
Appearance: ( Full sized image: [x] )

Name: Kagura Watanabe

Race: Human

Height: 187 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Sexy girls
    Classic video games
    Pocky
    Cigarettes
    Spicy food

Dislikes:
  • Authority
    Being referred to as a hipster
    Pop music
    Summer
    Frilly things
    Pretty much everyone, it is rare for her to like someone.

F-List: [F-List]

Bio:
  • Kagura is a typical delinquent. She rarely attends school and when she does, she flunks.
    She hangs around the wrong types of people (or so it would appear) and she spends most of her time in shady clubs and bars.
    Kagura is the girl any decent person would usually avoid.

As the black sheep of her family, Kagura was cast out of her straight lace home when she was only thirteen.
    For a long time she was homeless and on the verge of walking down a very dark and dangerous path, but that all changed when her uncle provided her with an alternative.
    Setting her up with a decent job as a clerk for a local convenience store, her uncle took her in and provided her with a loving home, but Kagura wouldn't allow herself to trust again.
    Even though her uncle was a loving man and provided everything she needed, Kagura kept her distance and kept up her bad girl attitude.
    Her uncle didn't mind though, he knew how rough her life had been up until this point and no matter what she did he always remained proud of his niece.
    It seemed like Kagura was on the slow road to recovery, enrolling back in school she was able to make a few friends and enjoy her teenage years.

However on her seventeenth birthday her uncle passed away and Kagura was on her own again. Kagura sank into a deep depression, she never seemed to smile.
    Skipping school, Kagura spent most of her time seeking comfort in the arms of other women, where she quickly discovered her sadistic side.
    Causing pain for others dulled her own, she soon grew a taste for it.
    Kagura now lives in a small apartment above the bar where she works night shifts, having quit the convenience store as the bar scene seemed to suit her a lot more.
    She attends school every so often, but spends most of her time looking for women who would willingly submit their bodies to her for a night of sadistic pleasure.

Extra information:
  • Kagura is the bass guitarist for a popular band that perform in small bars and clubs.
    Though they have a large fan base they are still waiting to be discovered so they can move on to bigger and better things.

Differences from the others:
  • Kagura is cold, but loveable. She is the bad girl you just want to admire and be around.
    She can protect you and care for you, but keeps a tortured soul out on display, a true heart throb for any girl.
    However she is dangerous, don’t underestimate her, she will hurt you, put you through every extreme and think nothing of it.
    She acts like she is unemotional robot, but deep down she loves just like everyone else.
    She is a desirable loner.

Ideas on how our characters should meet:
  • A teacher or student for Kagura's school pays her a visit to see how she is doing only to be seduced and forced to become Kagura's slave.
    One of the other band members from Kagura's band confesses to having feelings for her and begs to be her loyal slave.
    A patron at the bar Kagura works for reveals she is interested in BDSM and Kagura invites her upstairs.

# 2 - So crazily sadistic. Can I use her? Please?

Name: Anna Corporal

Race: Vampire

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 67kg

Horror films
    Her job
    Earl grey tea
    The screams of her victims
    Stormy weather

Dislikes:
  • Overly nice people
    Religion
    Criminals
    Sunny weather
    Happy people
    Men

Bio:
  • Anna is a twisted woman.
    When the female only prison first opened in 1952, Anna was just a lowly prison guard, known for her cruelty towards the inmates under her care.
    No one knows how exactly how she came to work for the prison and no one knows how she became so heartless, but everyone knew not to mess with the woman with the crimson hair.
    Of course there were rumours that circulated throughout the prison about her origins.
    Most were unbelievable, others seemed a little more likely, but they could never truly grasp the horrors of Anna's life before the prison.

Slowly Anna worked her way up the chain of command, until she was appointed the position of warden.
    As warden, she is even more feared by both the guards and the inmates.
    Her procedures for dealing with trouble makers are more horrific than the crimes the most dangerous of the inmates have committed.
    The inmates that are assigned for her punishment scream and struggle as they are dragged into a room below the prison.
    Their cries echoing through the prison day and night until they are finally silenced and are never heard from again.
    Though she is frowned upon for her methods the state cannot argue with her results.

Extra information:
  • Anna's back story can be revealed the more you talk with her, but only if you please her.

• Anna is a cruel and wicked woman. She will never show mercy and will always cause you pain. There is no rest, there is no comfort. She is not to be taken lightly.

• A prisoner is dragged off to Anna's torture room.
    A guard gets a little too curious and finds themselves tangled in Anna's web.
    An innocent civilian meets Anna while visiting an inmate and is seduced.

# 3 - Really excited to use this one

Name: Emily Smith

Height: 175cm

Weight: 55 kg

Art galleries
    Shopping
    Cute outfits
    Old romantic movies
    Warm summer days

Dislikes:
  • Her husband
    Rowdy people
    Overly sweet things
    Early mornings
    Overly crowded places
    Men

Bio:
  • Emily once believed she lived a happy life.
    Married to the CEO of an international corporation, he provided her with everything to live in absolute luxury for the rest of her life.
    She assumed they were happy, he would come home to her every night during their first year of marriage and romanced her like they were still dating.
    It was a perfect life until Emily caught wind of his indiscretion.

Her husband had been taking long and frequent business trips, at first Emily thought nothing of it, but she soon grew suspicious and hired a private investigator to follow him.
    What the investigator discovered cut Emily to the core, her husband, love of her life, was already married to another woman.
    They had a warm and loving home on the other side of the country, with a child and a dog. Their little family caused Emily to die on the inside, her world had shattered.
    The life she had planned for them he already had and he seemed even happier with them then he was with her.
    Emily sunk into a deep depression, she couldn't bring herself to look at him, to confess what she had seen.
    Though as much as it hurt she couldn't leave him, she wanted to stay, but she also wanted vengeance. Then she came up with an idea, she would betray him like he betrayed her.
    Emily began to sleep with other people and slowly she grew a taste for the darker side of sex, she quickly became obsessed with BDSM.
    Causing pain to others seemed to ease her own suffering, she enjoyed dominating people, making them squirm.
    It helped Emily regain the power her husband had stripped from her, she began to feel stronger.
    Though she still lives with her husband and puts on a happy façade when he is around, as soon as his back is turned she unleashes her dark side and abuses all who fall under her spell.

Extra information:
  • Emily will act cold and heartless around her pets, but deep down she truly longs to be loved and to have some one that really cares for her.
    Someone who will finally convince her to leave her husband so they can run off together. She really is just a hopeless romantic.

• Emily is a little more caring than the others, she treats her pets with respect, but she is prone to sudden bursts of rage due to her broken heart.
    She can be brutal and cruel, but when she is satisfied she enjoys soothing her pets and cuddling with them until they are ready to go again.

• The private investigator takes their chance to jump on this lonely house wife, only to discover she is quite the kink. Not that they mind.
    The husband’s second wife tracks her down and together they plan to take revenge by sleeping together.
    A maid is seduced by the lady of the house and agrees to become her loyal pet.

#4 - I love Meg, I’d use her any day.

Name: Meg Luka

Birthday: 5th of August

Height: 5'8

Weight: 65kg

Playing the guitar and piano
    Lazing about
    Old school ninja movies
    Video games
    Girls that wear next to nothing

Dislikes:
  • Bread
    Possers
    Rabid fans
    The media
    Being told what to do
    Arrogant people

Bio:
  • Meg's parents died in a sudden car accident when she was only ten, she was quickly adopted by her loving uncle.
    Her uncle, Ted Luka CEO of the second largest independent music production company introduced her to the music business after hearing her sing at a school production not long after adopting her.
    Meg had talent and her uncle knew she would go far with the right support.
    The instant Meg stepped into the recording studio she fell in love with performing, since then she has developed into a world renowned pop artist, making her uncle proud.

Being so famous has its perks, but Meg has found the excitement lacking.
    Performing on stage and being interviewed used to give her an unbelievable thrill, but now it's just another bothersome task she has to get through.
    Determined to find a new way to get her adrenaline levels up Meg is constantly sulks around shady clubs and alleyways, wanting to give her music the kick it used to have when her life still excited her.

Extra information:
  • Meg's singing.
    [video=youtube]http://youtu.be/J2nVrJZzZYE[/video]

• Meg is a perky younger woman only just getting into the kinky stuff.
    She is nicer and prefers to treat her slaves like people, Meg loves her slaves and looks after them.
    She is a sweet mistress who really just enjoys the company and having someone that depends on her.

• Meg and her pet meet at one of her concerts
    The pet shows up on Meg’s door step and begs to be her pet.
    The pet is actually Meg’s body guard or part of the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom