Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild West (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Looking for an interested male to play out this with me. I don't have to many requirements, just please use proper grammar and at the least 2 paragraphs. I don't expect a novel, but I do expect some literacy. Simply, I'm looking for a cowboy! I love rugged men and a cowboy is my current craving. I would like a manly man who's not afraid of what he wants, but I'm no submissive and neither should you be. By the way, I am not new to role play. I have been role playing for many years, just looking for new sites with great role play partners.

If you have any questions or preferences, don't be afraid to ask. It doesn't hurt!

Read the plot below and if interested, PM please (please, PM's only.) And again, any ideas you have do not be afraid to ask! I enjoy OOC and getting our ideas together will only make the role play better!

Set in the early 1900's on a wide plain in Oklahoma where the grass grew wild and farms were getting bigger by the minute. A farm owned by Roy Evans thrived each day. It had started off a small cabin that he saved for his entire life, beginning at the age of 13. Roy was a stern, hard worker and had bought some land with his savings for cheap. Just a lonely cabin and a single field is where he brought his wife, son and his young daughter to start their new lives. At first it was a struggle, but Roy; after many years of hard work, now owned one of the most successful farms in Oklahoma. Fields grew with vegetables of many varieties. A large farm held horses, cattle in pens, pigs, chickens. Although he was successful he remained very low maintenance, his family was not spoiled but raised and used to the farm life with their daily chores.

His son, Jack at the age of 24 was his right hand man. Always working along side of Roy, his shadow. His wife, Beth was a quiet and sweet woman. She was Roy's best friend and rock, a great mother as well.

But his daughter, Jessica was a beautiful thing. She had always been adventurous and spirited, much different from other girls her age of 19. She was young and at times naive but had always presented herself as a strong and independent young woman, most would never guess she was so young unless they knew her themselves. Her appearance was curvy and slender, she was not scrawny like most girls, she had grown into her body very well.. and fast. Which was something that had always concerned her father, but she was who she was and her father loved her for that.

The spring had finally arrived as the days grew longer and summer was creeping closer and closer. Her father had a large group of help around the farm, stable hands and harvesters. But also a group that as normally five to seven men, classified as a "cowboy" who had helped with herding the cattle and taming the wild horses. Most cowboy's were rugged and had to be for the job. He had been working for her father for 8 months and had quickly became one of Roy's favorite and also Jack's best friend. He was made a part of the family as a regular, Beth had treated him like another son. Jessica and him have had their moments, butting heads most of the time. He was a typical cowboy and Jessica labeled him as a womanizer since he was the talk of the town and she had no problem telling him that. Her parents often referred to the two as a "married couple." There was a built up lust for each other, but neither would admit it. With their fair share of bad moments they also had their good, they had both gotten caught up with one another certain occasions but the attraction was never pursued, just denied.

The farm was back in spring and after a long and harsh winter, they were back into the swing of things.

(PM me to get things started and set if interested)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom