Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

She was wasting fruits to make a fresh baked pie for desert that evening when he approached. With his hands cupping her ample breasts she shifted her hips to feel his erection pressing against her. "Sleep well?" She asked with her looking up at him over her shoulder as she just woke up then slipped the dress on, thats it. "From the feel of you that you may have had a nice dream." She said laughing softly with her picking an apple up pulling the twig ou tbut it slipped from her hands landing in the sink, splashing water onto his hands that covered her breasts.

He held the hand which had held her sex all night up to her nose. "That is the perfume that caused my condition." he said smiling as he returned the hand to where it had spent the night, finding her sex similarly unprotected as her breasts. "Are you still sore? or would a little excercise be welcome?" he asked, with a hopeful smile. "You know, like getting back on the horse the next day after a long ride?" He gently ran his finger along her slit teasing her and producing a small damp spot under his finger on the thim=n material of the dress.

When he brought that hand up it caused her to pull back into his chest. "Michael." She pushed that hand away but it went right back between her legs making her jump. "Just abit sore..." Her voice was soft with a faint moan escaping her lips as she felt his fingers pressing and teasing her folds. Her long hair was pulled back in a pony tail with her hands grabbing the edge of the sink with her angled where her hips were pressing into his erection.

He dropped the towel to the floor and pulled up the thin dress, and gently pressed the head of his hard member against the wet flesh between her thighs, letting her do the pushing. He could feel her juices flowing now and the coated the tip of his cock as he trapped her against the counter. He leaned in and kissed her neck behind her ears and resmed cupping both breasts with his hands.

Hearing something hitting the floor she looked down seeing it was a towel. With him flipping her dress up she felt the tip pressing into her where she felt the tip enter her. Moaning softly as she felt his lips kissing her neck with his hands holding her breasts. Unale to get out from under him nor did she want to with her putting her hands out in front of her gripping the sink. Her hips shifted as she felt him sinking further into her making her hips angle themselves to where a quarter of his erection was within her.

He pushed just a little but let her control his depth. He knew she was sore and didn't wantto push her to hard, but each time she increased her engage ment he was right with her, all the way. "I love you so much, Lilli!" he cride out as her incredibly tight folds gripped him as slid along his thick length.

Her muscles quivered as her mind suddenly went blank. She couldn't form words or continue on with her tasks but her body responded with it shoving her hips back hard taking him completely within her eager flesh. Moaning as she hung her head and she felt his strong cock pressing against her stomach. "Michael..." She moaned with her breasts pressed so hard into his hands.

"Lilly!" he answered as he thrust mightily now up inside her, almost lifting her feet from the floor, feeling her body respond to him. One hand moved from her breast down to her mound and finding her clit, he fingered it furiously, as the speed and force of his thrusting increased dramatically. "Oh! God! cum for me Lilly! Cum for me!" he wanted the rippling of her walls about him so much. It was the memory of it, induced by the fragrance of her sex, that made him so hungry for the woman he loved, that he had to drop everything and have her just that minute.

Gasping as he thrusted hard while he slammed her hips into the counter top's edge. "Ah!" Her finger nails dug intot he wood with his finger rubbing her clit. Whimpering softly with her knees ready to buckle under her but she was cumming so soon and quick she was squirting onto his slapping balls and fingers. Gasping as she pressed her thighs together with her face turning beet red. She never made such a mess as she felt her juices dripping down her thighs. Her stomach rested over the edge of the wooden counter top for added support to her.

Feeling her pussy tighten around him and flood his balls, was more than he had expected and he came hard then and there, his orgasm shaking his body and making him cry out in pleasure. Her womb was so full and wet with her own juices, that there was no room for the nearly cup full of his seed that he pumped up inside her body. Their combined juices now flowed freely down her thighs and dripped off his balls making a puddle on the kitchen floor in front of the sink. As he chest heaved, he turned her head to him and sucked in her lips in kiss so full of passion that he had a second release right on top of the first. He held the kiss until gasping for air he released it and the pair lay over the counter fully entwined as their body's heaved with pleasure and exhaustion.

Crying out in shock as she felt like she was soaked with his semen pouring into her then out about his cock. Feeling light headed as he kissed her but shock as she felt a second wave hitting her to where her lower stomach was bulding out. Her dress was stained, wet from water and sweat with her own juices. Holding on to the counter but she reached up holding on to his arm, afraid he'd pull away from her.

"Are you a man on a mission?"Her voice was soft and weak but she smiled as if she was joking. Closing her eyes as she kissed him once more. Though she heard the horses nickering for their release from the stables. Lillian managed to get him back but cried out as he pulled free with her squirting once more. A slight stream hitting the floor with her inner thighs trrembling as her ass was red from him slamming into her.

Hearing her pleading cries, even though exausted, he was loath to dissapoint his lady, and drove back into her once more. He was holding her hips in his big hands and taking her hard and deep now, holding nothing in reserve. He was graoning with every thrust now and kissing her back and shoulders. Wanting her to buck back at him, he swatted her pretty ass playfully and took her even harder. "Alright sweety one more good cum, my darling, one more good cum!"

He was ready again, and about to give yet one more serving of his seed.

Lillian was surprised as he took her once more when she was about to walk, unsteadily walk away. Looking over her shoulder in time to see her dress ripping. Michael was in animal mode as he took her like a stallion just wanting to fuck. He was quick to have her hips bouncing off against his ramming hips. It didn't take her long with her soaked pussy wrapped with her slamming her foot down, cumming.

Groaning as she curled over his arms with her nails sinking into his forearms. Whimpering softly as she felt like she was on the verge of passing out. Once more with her cumming she had left a mess on the floor leaving a small puddle under them.

He lifted her into his arms, his legs a bit unsteady but steadyier than hers, He carried her to a chair and sat her down and then began to fill the tub. Ther was some hot water still in the kettle on the stove and he used it to warm her bath water. He helped her out of the soiled dress and carried her to the tub lowering her gently into the tub. He took a cake of soap, and gently washed her. kissing her tenderly as he did. When she was clean he lifted her from the tub and dried her off and then laid her on the sofa where she could watch as he bathed him self in the water.

Light headed as he filled her once more making her stomach hurt. While he got her cleaned up she blushed but she tried to get him to stop drying her though it seemed he wanted to tend to her. While laying on the couch on her side she looked at him. The wash room was large enough to hold a couch where a mother could wash her children.

"Michael...You know you didn't have to wash me." She said with a soft smile but it hit her that tending to her could be a turn on for him. Lillian wasn't sure about it but she was going to allow him to be a man of the household to a certain limit. Once she felt like things were getting out of control then she'd step in to help get things under control. So far with them being partners with him helping the harvest and him doing work in town which left her the freedom to do as she pleased. Lillian's day was filled with tending to the animals, making sure they were healthy and feed with fresh water, harvest, sent the produce out along with keeping track of who needs it. Once that was done and close to dusk she had to cook dinner after last night now she had new found respect for her mother who seemed to have time for everything and energy to match.

Whe he had finished bathing , he got out of the tub, dried himself and pulled on his clothes. Taking an orange from the bowl on the table, he went to where she rested on the sofa, and kissed her softly. "Thankyou for a beautiful morning and and a wonderful night I return a bit late this evening as I must deliver the noble carriage when i finish it," he said as he kissed her a final time and headed out to his forge for the day.

He worked hard all day dreaming of her as he worked hard to finish the carriage. It was near 7 when he finished,and almost nine when he started the long walk home in the dark, At nine thirty, he pushed open the door exhausted, and announced Lilly? I'm home.

Lillian moaned softly in the kisses and watched him leave. Getting up she fixed the dress and went to work wearing it. Since the crops were bare she'd have the studs hooked to a plow to till the earth up for next year. She worked long and hard taking the food to the noble family andn she was paid handsomely. Though she returned hours before Michael did. After getting a plate fixed for him she placed a towel over it to keep it warm.

When the crickets were singing she left the candle light flickering on the table with her up in their room. By then she had her night shirt on and was curled up on the spot he slept in last night. Though her hand was bandaged up from her not being careful when she was tending to his dinner for the night. It wasn't a bad burn just scared her and the skin was red.

he saw thecandle and the plate of food and though it was cool it tasted good and he ate it all before climbing the stares and comming into thier room and setting the candle on th edresser as he stripped his smokey clothes off and climbed into bed, his hair stil smelling faintly of charcoal smoke. He wrapped an arm around her and gently cupped her breast through the nightshirt she wore, and though it had been a hard but profitable day having Lilly for comfort at the end of the day, made it all worth while and Michael a happy man.

A soft groan as she felt something climbing into bed. Feeling a hand on her breast she grabbed the wrist then sniffed the air. Looking over as she was on her back. Smiling faintly as she released his wrist. "You sure snuck in late." She laughed weakly with her yawning. Slowly she sat up kissing his smoky lips. "Everything done?" She asked with her bandaged hand aching. Tired she laid back down under the blankets facing him with her rubbing her calf against his thigh. She enjoyed the feel of his skin rubbing against her soft supple skin.

"Yes. I finished the carriage fir the nobles son. We got paid 150 gold coins for it. not bad for a weks work!" he said with enthusiasm mixed with fatigue. "what happened to your hand?" he asked just now noticing the bandage. You have no idea how good it feels to come home to you every night even if you are already in bed. I love you so so much Lilly!"

What he had said was no exaggeration. There was nothing that felt better to him then coming home to Lilly at the end of the day.

Looking at her bandaged hand she laughed softly. "I wasn't careful when I was making or reheating dinner for you. I burnt myself. Well not burn just scared me and redden my skin." She commented but had to stop with her hearing his reply about he loved coming home to her. Nuzzling against him with a faint smile. She didn't want to tell him on the ride home she felt like she was being followed. She had a sensation like something was wrong and she couldn't get rid of that feeling.

"You seem a little quiet." he said, not sure just what the trouble was. "Is everything alright?" I'm sorry for comming home so late tonight. I will try and be ontime tomorrow. I just had that big job to finish." he kissed her and held her close. he rolled on his back and let her lie on his chest, her full breasts pressed against him through her short night shirt which had ridden up and no longer seperated their nether regions.

Lillian looked at him and laughed softly. "You think I'm worried about that? Darling, I knew you were going to be late. You seem to push yourself just to come back to me." She said kissing his chest. "No, that isn't what bothers me. On the ride back from delivering the remaining produce to the Wife of the man who hired you. I felt like I was being followed. I kept looking back seeing Star wasn't alerted by anything but yet I felt like I was being watched."

She said with her laying her head on his chest. It seemed he knew how to snake the clothes off of her to where she was naked or her hips were bare. Though she giggled. "Perhaps I need to stop wearing dresses and skirts. I should stay strictly to slacks around you with a belt."

Michael was concerned when he heard about her fears. He was sure they were not for nothing and his protective side kicked in immediately. “Let me know next time you need to make a delivery. I want to hide in the back of the wagon, in case something happens. If someone has bad intentions I want to give him an opportunity to reconsider them, face to face, and give him a reason to fear at least as strong as your own.

He smiled when she made the comment about wearing slacks. “what did I do to deserve that?” he asked as he feigned complete innocence. It was at least a partially reasonable claim, as he had not, as of yet, moved to take advantage of the situation.

Laughing softly as she nuzzled against him. "Oh the way you took me in the kitchen this morning." Looking up at him with locks of her hair falling over her eyes but she moved kissing him softly. "First lets get some sleep. I imagine you need it and I need to can the vegetables before they go bad." She didn't mind with his tteasing, nuzzling and spooning it cause her night shirt to ride up to just conceal her bresats.

Falling to sleep in his arms but when morning came she was still in bed with her curled up to him. It seemed in the middle of the night the shirt had disappeared as she was naked in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom