Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

He pulled the love seat over in front of the back window of the house and taking her hand he walked her over and pulled her down. "sit! he said insistently, you have been working all day long. He wrapped his arm around her as they watched teh storm approaching in the distance. 'i love watching storms, he said as he hugged her .

It wasn't long before the storm started dumping warm rain on the house. He got an idea and went to the kitchen and grabbed a cake of soap. He stood her up and started to undress her and then himself. when they were both naked, he led her out into the wet grass and as the warm rain fell on their bodies began to wash her body and hair.

Sitting there with him as she curled up into his chest though what he did next made her uneasy. With him having her undressed and outside in the warm rain. She couldn't say anything as she felt his hands running all over her body and his fingers through her hair. Lillian wasn't use to being naked to where anyone could easily see her. Her face was red as she nearly froze in place. It appeared Michael wa smore open to showing his naked body off to the world than she was. After he got her soaped up she took the soap from him to help him with his back.

Doing the best she could on getting him soaped up but soon the gentle rain became heavy to rinse the soap from their flesh. Shortly she moved up on the porch with water running down her body but her arms were over her breasts.

It was dark with the storm and they were behind the house, and though he could see that she was shy, Michael couldnt see wasting a perfectly good rain storm, especially a warm one. When he had lived in the back of the forge it was the only bath he would get. He had fenced off a small area where the water ran from the roof of the forge, warmed by the fire inside, and made an almost perfect shower. He decided right then he would build one out behind the house. It would be no good in winter but from late spring till early fall it would serve them well in the warm climate.

Getting inside she left wet foot prints on the wood floor. Instead of going straight to her room or their room, she was standing in front of the fire. Atleast she was comfortable being naked inside the house where she had some cover. With the fire warming her skin she ran her hands over her legs then up over the curve of her ass. Goosebumps appeared over her flesh but she looked over seeing piles of sweaty clothes on the floor with a woven basket of clean clothes. For hot baths they didn't have anything fancy just boil large pots of water than pour it into the tub.

He stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her rubbing her skin as they both dried. "This is nice, he said to her, and once they had dried, walked her back over to the sofa and sat her in front of the window to watch the lightning in the distance. he cuddled with her and pulled the quilt off the back of the loveseat and covered them, against the cool of the evening. he pushed her still damp hair aside and gently kissed her as the watched the lightning crackle and light the evening sky.

Once more he scared her with him suddenly appearing behind her. Laughing softly but trembled to feel his naked form pressing against her. While following to the love seat she nestled down against his chest, between his legs, while he had them covered up to watch the storm through the bay window. Feeling warm and safe in his arms she kissed his bare chest. Something she's never done or thought of doing but it was one step further from her comfort zone. "Michael..." she spoke to him with her looking up. "I'm grateful you're not rushing things. I've heard my friends whose husbands or fiances forced sex onto them when they weren't ready. I guess I'm trying to say is I'm happy you're not like those men."

He kissed her softly again. "I'm just grateful to have you. Its all been like a dream to me. Sometimes it seems as we have never been apart, and others, I fell so lucky to be with you, I just cant tell you. " he started to hum an old love song, he had learned to sing when he was a boy. It was a distant memory of a time when both is parents had been home alive and still in love. A tear ran down his cheek when he thought of that time, and he laid his head against her warm body, and felt as content as he ever had in his life.

Reaching up she wiped away his tear. While he laid his head against her she shifted to where she was in his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers through his black hair. Kissing his forehead but realized she wasn't embarrassed with feeling his bare manhood pressing against her rump. Smiling as she kissed his cheekbone. "Michael, lets head up to our room." The word our should have told him she had accepted him as her partner and willing to share everything in her life, she was one step closer to being his lover.

" Alright " he said smiling at her words. He simply slipped his strong arms beneath her and sept her up from his lap and carried her up the stairs and into "their" room as he was pleased to hear her call it. He bent down so she could grab and pull back the blankets, and then laid her gently between the sheets, slipping slowly in beside her. He cuddled in behind her and wrapped his arm around her and brought his hand up under her breast but did not cup her nipple, letting her grow more comfortable with his touch on her sensitive warm skin.

Giggling as he swept her up and took her up to their room. Once he laid down behind her she turned to face him with her nails running over his chest. They were touching in some way but her curiousity was getting the best of her. Reaching down to his hip feeling the surface of his skin then slowly she went further down with her hands gently cupping his gems. His balls were heavy in one hand while the other explored the once flacid member. Looking up as she gently kissed his lips with her pressing her breasts into his chest while her folds were starting to ache.

Michael groaned softhy as she craddled his balls and began to fondle his quickly hardening manhood. He responded by pressing a deep kiss into her lips and pulling her leg up over his ass giving him easy access to her soft folds. He ran a finger slowly along her slit as she continued plaing with his now rigid cock. He slowly peeled open her sex like a flower as he continued kissing her and nibbling on her lips.

While he snake her leg up over his hips she felt his hardening cock spilling out over her hand by its sheer size. Moaning in the kiss but gave a faint gasp when she felt his fingers gently pulling her folds back. Trembling against him but she didn't tell him to stop. Instinct was taking over as she let his balls go with her wrapping her arm over his waist, digging her nails into his back. The more he touched her slit the more she ached with her folds starting to glisten out of a reaction.

His stiff member now lay along her open nether lips and they lay on either side of it like a bun on a sausage. He felt her moisture, and looked deep into her eyes in the moonlight shinning into ther bedroom window. He paused and asked "are you alright?" he kissed her gently as he slowliy ground the length of his cock along her open slit without penetration. "Stop me if your not, for any reason."

Lillian looked at Michael as he asked her if she was alright then felt something else rubbing her. "I'm alright. Just nervous." She said with a weak smile but she pulled on his arm where he was on top of her. She made sure he didn't rest on her hair while she looked down seeing the thick rod teasing her form. Her heart was pounding as she was becoming light headed from what may happen next this was one thing that she couldn't take back but she was certain she was ready for him now.

Looking up at Michael as it seem nature had played her role of bringing the two together because of the storm and now with the moon struggling to come out from behind the clouds, its light shine over them through the windows. Her trembling hands moved up across his chest to where she cupped his cheeks. "Michael, if we are about to do what I think we're about to....I'm ready for it."

Hearing her words, he smiled at her and kissed her passionately as he rocked his hips back and brought the head of his cock, now slippery with her own juices up against her opening, pressing gently he brought the head just inside, and waited while she adjusted. he hadn't yet broken her maidenhead, and he looked deep in her eyes and said "I love you so much! Are yuu sure?"

Lillian moaned softly in the kiss. By law when he claimed her hand in front of others or in public it was offical as they were wife and husband. With him pressing the flared head into her she gasped as her body was wracked with pain. Trembling with her nails raking down his arms leaving red scratches. "I..." She bit her lower lip with her trying to will herself to forget the pain. "I'm sure. No turning back now."

He caressed her gently and then kissing her again with a passion, he pushed into her slowly but in one long stroke. As he filled her completely, he held her tightly in his arms until her cries subsided and then he began to slowly slide in and out of her listening to her, trying to descern, how she was doing. I love you my dear wife, he said as they were now one flesh with one another.

He rolled on his back with her fully engaged on his cock and allowed her to slowly make herself acustomed to the intrusion of his member deep with in her.

She was surprised that he pushed himself deep inside her in one move. Her cries of pain filled the bedroom with her crying into his shoulder. With him holding her she closed her eyes trying to calm down. Looking at him with a soft smile while he told her he loved her. With him rolling over and his hands pushing her up she could feel his large cock pressing within her. Panting softly with her looking at his chest with locks of her hair covered her face. Letting her body adjust she rocked her hips on him but felt a jolt, a pleasant one. Moaning softly as she placed her hands on his stomach while she moved her hips up and down.

He smiled at her and took her breast in his hands slowly massaging her nipples. he body felt wonderful over his hard member as she slowly slid up and down him. He long hair brushed his chest and added a tickling sensation that set him on fire. Taking her hips in his hands he began to lift her and thrust up into her as his passion grew in leaps and bounds. He was overcome with the sensations of warm and wet of tightness, and friction, all of it melding into complete exstacy as they began to match each other's thrusting.

"AH!" She dug her nails into his flesh with her arching her back while he thrusted up into her. They hips moved against eachother while the blankets fell back to his knees. Her breasts bounced as she sat there bouncing on him. The bed creaked under them and beads of sweat slowly formed along her brow and the heat was increasing in the bedroom.

"Michael..." She whimpered softly but her hips bucked and ground into him with her once virgin walls quivered and spasmed over his sensative tip. Her orgasm was hitting her making her body tense up with her nearly curling into his chest. Her juices flowed over his steel like erection that was buried deep within her.

He had done all he could to hold back for her and when he felt her clamp down upon him and call his name, he cried out "Lillian! oh my Lillian! and a ull load of his seed shot hard inside her filling her and leaking between them, as her wall spasmed againsthis hard and throbbing cock. He sat up and pulled their sweaty bodies together, flattening her breast between them and he kissed her again and again, as they slowly let their heartbeats return closer to normal.

He held her tight and just rcocked her in his lap as they kissed.

Groaning as she felt something wet shotting inside her. It felt weird with her shifting her hips yet he had her hips rocking while he kissed her. Resting against his chest with her returning his kiss with her body slowly going limp with the tension washing away from her. Sore and sensative she laid there on top of him while he was still buried within her.

"I can't describe what just happened." She said with a slight weak smile. Though she managed to pull herself off of him with her folds sealing his cum inside her. Sitting on the edge of the bed she managed to walk to her windows to push them open letting cool air in. "God I hurt..." She said as she walked back over to him seeing he was relaxed.

He pulled her back to him." I'm sorry! I hope it wasn't only pain for you." he was fairly sure from her actions that it hadn't been, but he was sympathetic for her now. He laid her against him and gently cupped her sore pussy in hos warm hand, being very gentle. He was amazed at how tightly her lips had sealed and that almost nothing leaked from her and into his hand. His seed was trapped with in her body wher it had every oportunity to do its work. They laid on the bed together as their sweat cooled them and slowly dried and they drifted off in sweet slumber.

Her hips jerked when she felt his hand cupping her womanhood. "Perhaps I used a wrong word." She said with her curling up to him as it didn't hit her that there was a chance she could become pregnant. "Just sore. You know when you go riding for the first time or when you first start working at the forge? Your body aches or is sore from the first encounter." She said as she was more sore than hurting. Nuzzling against his chest but she hid her yawn. While the blanket covered them she shivered slightly from the cool night air and the sweat cooling their bodies off. Slowly she fell to sleep within his grasps.

When the sun was peeking over the horizion in the East she was doing her chores that were left last night. She moved about the house in a simple dress that would pass as a night shirt with it being so simple and short as it hung around her knees.

He wok to find her gon from the bed and his hand feeling a bit sticky. He brought it to his nose and the whole flood of emotion returned to him, leaving him hard as a rock, and wanting her. Hearing her working down stairs he wrapped a towel around himself though for all that it hid, he might just as well have forgotten about it. He wiped his hand on the towel walked downstairs, and seeing her workingat the counter walked up silently and wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts through the thin dress, pleased not to find a bra in the way. He kissed her and said "Good Morning sweety. How are you feeling" His hard cock pressed against the crack of her ass through the thin cotton dress.

Back
Top Bottom