Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

He stripped off his pants and stood there in his underwear for a moment before diving in. His shirt had been left back on his cart. His underwear were not designed to be swimmed in and when they were wet they became very loose. As he dove in the deep pool, they slid down his legs and ended up floating in the pool in front of Lillian. As he surfaced and looked back at her and saw he underwear floating, he blushed furiously. "I'm sorry" he said.

Lillian saw his boxers and laughed out of being nervous. Grabbing the pair she threw them to the shore line where they were caught on some bushes. "Don't be. Though Michael I've been wondering..." She began as she turned looking at him. She was grateful the sun wasn't directly over them or she'd be seeeing his manhood which she wasn't ready for. While they swam in the shadows of the trees she moved bit closer to him. "Why do you keep coming around here? I mean I imagine you have others trying to get your attention and yet you're always nearby."

She didn't know why she was nervous yet she wanted to know the truth on why this handsome yet muscle bound man was so close to her. Like this morning he wrapped his arm around her waist, brought her new clothes and helped her when she needed it. Her under shirt was bit loose as it float slightly around her torso tightening her skin to where her nipples were erect and perky.

"No girl wants a smith for a husband. I'm mostly dirty and I havent a house or land. Would you want to live in back of that shop with all its soot? Honestly your the first woman that would pay even a little bit of attention to me. "

He moved a bit closer, but being naked as he was, he was reluctant to hug her, though Lord knows he wanted to. She was gorgeous, but beyond that he was having feelings for her that went way beyond pure lust. "Do you think you could ever marry a man like me?" His eyes were now looking deeply into hers.

Looking at him as he told her no woman wanted him though she coud have said like before no man wanted her yet that morning she was being inspected for something that felt so wrong. While he looked deep into her eyes as he asked about if she'd marry a man like him.

"Honestly....I couldn't live in the back of a black smith's shop. I guess I'm bit to Lady like for that but marry a man like you..." She paused wondering what would be the right word or was she going to say the right thing for her mostly. Smiling as she nodded to him. "I can see myself marrying a man like you but do you think a man like yourself could find someone like me marriage material? I mean I'm beyond the age of marriage as I've been told."

"You would have me? If that be the case I'd be a fool not to marry you. You are everything I have dreamed of. As you say, you are a lady, but so much more. You know horses, and how to cook and clean and sew, and farm. In short how to survive. Your not a woman who mus be kept, but rather one I want to hold so badly."
He moved a bit closer and still looked in her eyes. "Will you really have me?"

What he said took her by surprise though she had to take control of her life. For her she was starting her life but yet he was a wonderful man and he was the best that she knew off. Nervous as she nodded to him. "I would really have you, Michael the black smith." She said with a smile with her hand moving up cupping his cheek. "Remind me to throw waterat my father for playing match maker." She said laughing as she felt like she took a big step in accepting him as a possible husband material.

Swimming to shore she walked up out of the water. Her cotton clothes clung to her form and were transparent from them being white. Her short like panties hung bit low showing a bit of a light tan to Michael suggesting she went skinny dipping there often when no one was around. Moving behind a bush to where it concealed her as she took the undergarments off and wrung the water out of them then shook the items.

Michael decided that the time for hiding from her was past. He climbed out of the water, and stood on the bank wringing out his shorts. He could see her face, and he knew that she could see all that he had. He used the shorts to slowly mop most of the water from his body. He took his time and let her have a good look, then ringing out the shorts one last time, he slipped them on and then followed them with his clothes.

He then sat down on a stone and waited for her to finish getting dressed. When she left bushes her thin shirt showed the outline of her body as her wet inner shirt soaked through.

Lillian heard him moving behind her. Out of instinct she looked over her shoulder seeing he was naked and showing his body off to her. Blushing a beet red with her trying to look away while he was slowly drying himself. "Showing off?" She asked in a shy weak voice with her finally getting dressed. It was rather uncomfortable with the wet clothes being covered up by her dry ones.

"This saturday I have dinner with some friends so we maay not see much of eachother for the next few days. I'd...Like to alter one of the dresses you got me." She said with a smile at him knowing he may be itching to see her in one of them but he'd have to wait.

"Well there is always tomorrow after dinner. Remember, your father invited me over?" He smiled at her. "If you don't mind, I'll take you up on staying tonight, That bed is much nicer than the cot behind the forge. He walked along beside her, and reached for her hand hoping he would give it to him.

He was slowly falling in love with the girl. Every day he was with her, his feelings for her grew deeper.

Smiling as she felt his hand brushing against her own. Looking down to see his hand was open with his fingers gently caressing her own like he was trying to get her attention. Slipping her hand into his own with her other hand resting on his upper arm. Getting to the house seeing it was still empty which felt odd but yet it was normal for her father to be gone for hours at a time. "When you were out did you happen to cross paths with my father?" She asked with her climbing the back porch thinking of what to make for dinner.

"Oh! In the smokehouse there is a strip of boar meat thats been smoked for months. Mind getting it. I can cook it for dinner tonight also...I can hang your clothes near the stove to dry them quicker. She commented with her slipping inside and up to her room to strip down to nothing. She was still wet as she stood in her room air drying abit while there was a rack in the kitchen were clothes could be left to dry.

" No, I didn't see him" he said as he headed out past the barn toward the smoke house. It was then that he saw him, Lying on the ground near the barn. Tom was limp and barely breathing. He scooped him up and hurried back the house. "Lillian! come quick! its your Dad. I think he may have had a heart attack. " He carried her father to his room and layed him down on his bed. He stayed there, standing behind Lillian as she comforted her Dad.

Hearing Michael she pulled her robe on then rushed out to see her father was so pale and weak. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she couldn't do anything other than let Michael lay her father on the bed. "Father..." She said as she grabbed his hand as it felt cold. Trembling as her mind was spinning. "Father...Wheres the will?" She asked as he opened his eyes looking at Lillian.

"Mother's journal...." He muttered so faintly Lillian had to lean in to hear him. She remember seeing a thick back that seemed out of place. Lillian sat at her father's side as his hand was limp in her own.

"Daddy, just rest. In the morning you'll be up drinking coffee and fresh pancakes. You won't have to worry about the chores tomorrow. Michael said he'll do them until you're up and moving around." She may have been lying but it was to herself mainly as her father's skin tone was turning from the faint peach color to gray. Mentally she was cursing for going off with Michael and didn't hear her father's cries for help. Lillian's throat tighten up when she saw his chest wasn't moving at all. "Michael...." She said with her gripping her father's hand so tightly the lifeless fingers cramped together. Tears fell in rivers as she held her father's dead hand.

Michael sat on the end of the bed, and pulled Lillian into his lap. He hugged her and just held her for several hours, as tears fell. He did everything he could to comfort herbut it seemed that what she needed most was just to be held. Her father, who was the only one who had given her life purpose had now gone home. An hour or so later, it seemed to him that she had simply colapsed in his arms and was sleeping.

Knowing that sleep was probably the best thing for her, He carrie dher to her room and gently tucked her into bed, still in the robe, and gently kissed her forhead, before seeing to covering her father's body with a sheet and returning to her room to check on her.

Lillian just cried in his arms but with hours going by she was weak and limp in his strong arms. When she felt her robe slip slightly she opened her eyes to see Michael coming back to her. Reaching up she took his hand tugging him to lay down with her. "Please..." She asked weakly with her pulling him to her bed where she curled up to him. With her head on his chest she began to drift off to sleep with her hanging on to him atleast.

When morning came she had a hard time getting out of bed but she did and began to cook pancakes with coffee. She heard a knock at the door as one of the old men who her father been friends with stood there.

"Hello Little Lily. Is your father up? I like to see the foal I'll be taking in the future." He asked but noticed her red eyes and her pasty complexion. "Kiddo..."

"He died during the night, Harry. I'm going to need help to bury him soon do you think..."She had a hell of a time asking but Harry wrapped his feeble arms around her and patted her back.

"I'll get the town together and help you through this. I think he was preparing for this day but don't worry about the foal." He said with a smile but he soon took off with his old mares to alert the community.

Lillian silently shut the screen door and went on to cooking a stack of pancakes then set them aside. "Michael!"

Michael had been heading down the stairs when he heard the old timer come in. At her calling he simply said "I'm right here" and then moved to her side to give her a hug. He wondered why she was up early cooking, but then decided, if that was what she chose to do it was a good thing.
He took a plate of cakes from here and one for her and led her to the table. "You need to eat too. I'll dig a grave after breakfast if you will show me where, you want him to rest. Don't worry about a marker, I'll make him one at the forge.

With him saying he'd dig a grave she took a deep breath trying to keep from crying. "I will show you where..." She said weakly as she ate one slab of pancakes and slowly ate bit more with some hot tea for her. "Thank you for the help." She said softly with her unable to finish but she set the plate aside. Getting up the stairs she slipped from her robe and pulled on her undergarments and she had a over shirt on. She took her time on getting dressed but once she was she went down to meet up with Michael.

"Come on..." She said as she got one of the stallions harnessed to a simple cart and drive along to the back of the property where the tree line was along that tree line was three other markers. "Here.." She said with her looking to Michael. "I won't go back inside until this is all done." She said as she felt empty on the inside and yet she was the last survivor of her family, like Michael.

Michael took the shovel from the buggy and as she sat sadly watching, he dug a grave for her father. The sun was already hot and her sweated as he worked, his powerful torso shining with sweat. When he had finished the grave, seeing they were near the pond, he asked if she would come to the pond and wait while he rinsed off.

H e took her hand, not wanting her to be alone and led her back to the pond, and quickly disrobing, he got in and rinsed off.

While she sat there waiting for him to get done she felt the sun beating down on her back. She felt bad as Michael was digging the grave by himself. The grave wasn't shallow either but with him getting it to the right depth he took her along and stripped down to nothing in front of her. Smiling weakly as he wasn't shy on her seeing him.

"Oy! Lily!" She turned to see some men carrying her father who was wrapped up in a sheet. One man had one arm while the others looked they were soldiers from the past. Seeing the group of men carrying her father brought tears to her eyes while the old men lowered her father down then began to shovel the dirt over the grave. One man named Harry walked over kissing the top of her head.

"The others are waiting at the house. The women are doing a deep cleansing for you. my wife brought some of her rose bushes to be replanted." He smiled as he ruffled her hair. "We all know how much you low gardening. We'll come by as much as we can to help with harvesting the rest."

"Thank you Harry." Lillian said as she knew the stress of helping everyone, keeping an eye on her along with making sue she was happy put alot of strain on his weak form. Thinking it over she looked to Michael. "Michael, I'm going to head back and thank them atleast." She said with Harry holding her hand. They may be a community of farmers but they had some ediquttie. Once Lillian was walking among them the chestnut horse dragged the wagon to the pon and drank from it.

Back at the house the same Nobleman who was there yesterday was ordering his men who were coming out of the fields with baskets of food. He turned to see Lillian and he walked over bowing over her hands that he gathered them up. "I'm sorry for your lose. I sent my workers out to gather the ripe food for you so you can relax."

She was taken back by his actions but before she can do anything he kissed the back of her hands. "My dear...Why don't you give up this land and come with me? This farm is to big for you and theres barely any able body here to help you."

Lillian stood there in shock wondering where Michael was. She knew she gave him a bed to sleep in when he was working at the end of the village. Her knees were trembling with her feeling sick to her stomach. A few young women who were around her age swooped in taking her from the man's grasps. One excised them with them taking Lillian inside for cool water to sip from.

Michael had dressed quickly seeing the old men carrying her father, and when Lillian had left for the house, he had helped them finish the grave, he had started the walk across the field, and was just close enough to see the nobleman take her hand, and took off for the house at a dead run. He arrived back at the house just in time to see him approach Lillian again and to see the look of fear in her eyes. There were tears in her eyes, but he could see this wasn't grief.

The nobleman spoke saying. "You know you can't inherit this farm, not without a betrothed, or a husband. You have neither, you leave all this trouble behind you and come with me. I can use a good cook in my service." His speech was interupted by a large and heavy hand on his shoulder. "you were told one that you were not welcome here! but it seems you are are not only a slow learner, but also lier. You speak of "your service" You mean your slavery! You shall not have her farm! She has a betrothed! that is if she will have me!"

By now he already had a huge handful on the man's chest in his hand and was shaking him like a leaf with each word for emphasis. He looked back at Lillian while holding the man, and suddenly tender asked. "Will you have me?" he asked. There was such a silence that all one could hear was the slight rustling of leaves in the trees. The guests at the house were in shock at the events that had taken place.

He released the man, leaving him standing white faced behind him. He turned to Lillian and knelt in front her in front of all assembled, and taking her trembling hand he asked will you marry me Lillian. I love you. For Michael the words were choked with emotion. He prayed that she would accept him as he waited barely breathing for her answer.

Lillian stood in shock as Michael was yelling she was betrothed already then with him turning to face her asking once more while he asked if he'd have her. All of this was overwhelming but she looked to the nobleman as she heard tales from her friends that with that title the women were cattle and property. They often wished they married farmers or others of their class for they were seen for what they were, women who are precious.

Her lips parted as she was trying to find the right words. "Michael, will you promise to be faithful to me and this land?" She asked weakly as she heard stories of how the women wished they would have asked before saying Yes to any proposals. Lillian learned and she didn't want to make their mistakes that they didn't learn. "I haven't read my Father's will yet so I don't know who owns the land right now." She admitted to Michael so he knew what he was getting himself into right about now. The same couple who gave Michael the trunk put the two and two together on where their daughter's clothes may have went to.

"Lillian, its you that I want, and of course I'll be faithful. If the land is yours, I'll help you keep it. If its not I'll help you live as the beautiful and free woman that you are, not as a slave in the house of the serpant that stands behind me. "Will you have me, for what you see, I have hid nothing from you."

He looked up into her eyes, and knelt there in the middle of the crowd as though no one else was around, his full attention on Lillian.

Smiling as she leaned down kissing his forehead. "I'm not a lady who needs rescuing but I need a partner in life. Youre the perfect fit, Michael...My Fiance." She said softly as she wanted him to know she didn't want him to think she needed saving from the snake who stood gasping behind them. Lillian wrapped her arms around Michael's neck while everyone else clapped.

"One chapter ends! Another starts!" One old woman shouted but the women began to talk of food and preparing for a simple ceremony that the community usually comes together to celebrate.

Lillian looked to Michael. "I want you to still help the others with your Black Smithing skills. I don't know if we can build anything like it out here and get a second one to take care of the people who live in town while you handle things out here." She said with her standing before Michael.

He got to his feet and pulled her into deep hug, and then pulled her into a passioante kiss, no longer hesitating, but allowing his passion for her to spill out.

Their blissful moment was interupted by the ravings of the nobleman. "I'll see you both in poverty! This farm will be mine, with everything on it! Your little game won't work." Michael just ignored him and continued with his kisses. But when he continued "It figures you would pull something like this! You little whore!" Michael' anger rose within him. " Excuse me a moment! there is some garbage that needs taking out, its beginning to smell." He picked up the man again this time by the back. He carried him out behind the barn and tossed him face first in the dung heap. and then went back to what was quickly becoming a party on the porch, returning to Lillian's side.

Lillian blushed deeply as Michael kissed her deeply. Not sure what to do as she wrapped her arms around his neck and just melted in his grasps. Though with the Nobleman calling her a whore and this game won't work. "Excuse me?!" She asked with her gritting her teeth seeing Michael was quick to deal with the man. Though with him walking back another wagon drove up with a well dressed couple.

The man who was driving saw Michael. "Oh Michael! The wagon you made for my Daughter's wedding was wonderful. I was wondering if it would be to much to ask to make a smaller carriage for my young son to practice with his ponies." He asked but noticed the troublesome nobleman walking out with dung dripping from him. He was shouting that no one would buy the food from this fithly land. "Whats going on here?!" The older man snapped but Lillian stepped up.

"He's rather upset I didn't hand over my father's land after he passed away. As you've heard his threats...It may be valid." She said with her hanging her head but the wife snorted. Lillian looked up to the woman watching her walking to a basket of oranges seeing her peel the skin with juices running over her hand.

"Dear..."She looked to her husband with a smile then to Lillian. "I think we stumbled on a gold mind of food. Miss...we'd like you to supply us with any food you have left over from your harvests. We will pay handsomely so you and your family can survive through many winters." She said as she ate the tender orange.

Lillian was shocked about this as Michael was her fiance, he was getting business from noble familes, the land was basically hers and a noble family will pay handsomely for what she could offer. "Yes...Yes ma'am. We do donations in this community and I hope you can understand that....You may be last on the list."

The wife smile with her tossing a small leather purse to Lillian. "Community comes first but I'll be looking forward to anything you have to offer." She said as she got into the carriage with her husband's help and she shared half of the softball sized orange with him.

Michael spoke to the gentleman while the women were talking. "I would be happy to build you such a carriage. I will start next week if that is soon enough." He shook the man's hand, and as they couple rode off, he went back to Lillian's side. He whispered in her ear "when this is over we have a date at the pond" he smilled at her with a bit of a wicked grin.

One of the families had brought some homemade wine, so he poured a glass and raised it in a toast. "This is a day to celebrate. First the life of Tom who was a great father, helper, neighbor, and friend. He didn't fail to touch us all. And then to the one he touched most of all Lillian! He has given me the greatest gift I could ever have received." He kissed her and then drank the toast.

Back
Top Bottom